PDA

View Full Version : Brady most Playoff Yards, TD, Completions BUT HOW MANY GAMES DOE?!

TheCorporation
10-04-2021, 10:34 PM
Exactly. It sounds dumb.

No one says that, only hurt Manning/Brees/Jordan fan boys :lol

https://i.postimg.cc/bwYhN9kb/LeFam_Happy_af.gif

Kobe_Bryant
10-04-2021, 10:52 PM
brady didn't do steroids

and nobody uses bradys longevity stats for his goat argument. he won 7 superbowls and played in 10

Montana undefeated but he only won 4

if lebron wins 3 or 4 more titles than Jordan then he would be in a real goat argument. but not for me because he still never would have won a single title without collusions and ring chasing

Sportal
10-04-2021, 10:53 PM
brady didn't do steroids

And Kobe just got better when he come back from Germany.

Kobe_Bryant
10-04-2021, 10:54 PM
And Kobe just got better when he come back from Germany.

factual links to steroid clinics with jameer Nelson in 2013. purely assumptions over my Germany procedure. but feel free to deduct any rings I got after that

1987_Lakers
10-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Isn't it crazy that Bill Walton has only played around 150+ more regular season NBA games than Brady has played NFL games?

k0kakw0rld
10-05-2021, 07:03 PM
brady didn't do steroids

and nobody uses bradys longevity stats for his goat argument. he won 7 superbowls and played in 10

Montana undefeated but he only won 4

if lebron wins 3 or 4 more titles than Jordan then he would be in a real goat argument. but not for me because he still never would have won a single title without collusions and ring chasing
Shut the **** up...The fact that he brought Boobie Gibson to the NBA finals as his running mate, speaks volume about his greatness.

Kobe_Bryant
10-05-2021, 07:09 PM
Shut the **** up...The fact that he brought Boobie Gibson to the NBA finals as his running mate, speaks volume about his greatness.

he beat one team to get there. geriatric chris webbers pistons with teyshawn prince as #1 option lol

ClipperRevival
10-05-2021, 10:54 PM
Please don't compare someone who is 70% when it matters most to a guy who is 40%, gave out FMVP to his direct assignment 4 times, got swept twice and had 2 of the most lopsided finals losses ever. It's disrespectful.

https://c.tenor.com/pgqf6BDXADIAAAAM/the-office-steve-carell.gif