PDA

View Full Version : Realgm realized that 3ball had a mental condition and banned him for life

GrayGoat
10-05-2021, 05:59 PM
Why hasn’t InsideHoops done the same?

Gohan
10-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Because hes a good poster. A spammer but a good poster nontheless

RRR3
10-05-2021, 06:27 PM
They banned Kenny for life too

90sgoat
10-05-2021, 06:43 PM
RealGM has some of the biggest losers I've ever seen on the internet and I've been on the internet for 20 years.

CTbasketball92
10-05-2021, 08:09 PM
RealGM has some of the biggest losers I've ever seen on the internet and I've been on the internet for 20 years.

TBH it's way better than here. People use analytics and context way better than folks here.

Axe
10-05-2021, 08:11 PM
He's a big disgrace to the basketball society.

ClipperRevival
10-05-2021, 10:19 PM
More like RealGM is controlled by Bron fans and they couldn't handle the facts 3ball was spitting so they got rid of him.

Sort of like how the MSM controls the narrative and censors any conservative people, even if what they spitting are facts.

In the end, censorship doesn't help in the long run. Those babybois can't handle 3ball, even though he might go overboard sometimes with his Pip to Mo Will comparisons, the vast majority of what he states is true :oldlol:

ClipperRevival
10-05-2021, 10:44 PM
TBH it's way better than here. People use analytics and context way better than folks here.

I think you can over analyze with stats in bball. I honestly don't visit RealGM. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who really know their sh*t but I bet you there are also a lot of stat geeks who never played the game at a high level that try to justify everything with stats. Sort of like saying LeBron averaged 27/7/7 while MJ 30/5/5, so LeBron was "better" or more "complete". Like the Cowhered, layman type thinking.

3ba11
10-06-2021, 02:22 AM

Nonsense because when their "analytics" get destroyed by actual insight and facts, you get banned

RRR3
10-06-2021, 02:26 AM
More like RealGM is controlled by Bron fans and they couldn't handle the facts 3ball was spitting so they got rid of him.

Sort of like how the MSM controls the narrative and censors any conservative people, even if what they spitting are facts.

In the end, censorship doesn't help in the long run. Those babybois can't handle 3ball, even though he might go overboard sometimes with his Pip to Mo Will comparisons, the vast majority of what he states is true :oldlol:
He’s not even an MJ fan, you’re defending someone who thinks Kobe is the GOAT. Sad.

TheCorporation
10-06-2021, 09:40 AM
He’s not even an MJ fan, you’re defending someone who thinks Kobe is the GOAT. Sad.

Clipper Revival is 3ball :lol So is 90s goat

Manny98
10-06-2021, 09:49 AM
Because hes a good poster. A spammer but a good poster nontheless
This the stuff 3ball posts isn't actually that bad, yes he's a bit biased but so is 90% of this forum

It's just that he spams the same 2-3 topics about LeBron and Pippen every single day

RRR3
10-06-2021, 09:57 AM
Two of the biggest retards on ISH in manny and gohan calling 3ball a good poster what a coincidence.

Real Men Wear Green
10-06-2021, 10:36 AM
This forum tolerates shit trolling. It is what is.

RRR3
10-06-2021, 10:46 AM
You could do something about it

Manny98
10-06-2021, 10:53 AM
Two of the biggest retards on ISH in manny and gohan calling 3ball a good poster what a coincidence.
He's better than you, all you do is troll and you're not even good at it hence why everyone bullies you :oldlol:

Bronbron23
10-06-2021, 11:05 AM

Probably because this place is like sport debate shows. Debate and polarizing people and opinions is what sells. You may disagree or even hate 3ball but he's one of the more polarizing posters on this forum. Plus alot of what he says while ignorant does have a possibility of truth which he often backs up with numbers. Take pip for instance. His numbers and accolades aren't as great as the praise and rankings he gets from alot of people. 3ball often highlights this and posts the numbers to back it up. I and alot of people however understand that alot of pips value are things that can't be captured by these metrics. Leadership and defensive impact in some aspects can only be captured by the eye. The problem is beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some people just see what tbey want to see so 3ball dosn't appreciate this when it comes to pip. All he sees is his good to mediocre offensive numbers and achievements.

RRR3
10-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Durrrrrr
:roll:

hold this L
10-06-2021, 11:21 AM
If mental condition is the reason he got permabanned, how is Kenny still able to post there?

Charlie Sheen
10-06-2021, 11:23 AM

You do realize you'd be gone in the first wave if ISH modded like realgm, right? I probably would be too. That's what you're asking for...

RRR3
10-06-2021, 11:29 AM
You do realize you'd be gone in the first wave if ISH modded like realgm, right? I probably would be too. That's what you're asking for...
I occasionally post on realgm, I don’t troll there. Do you think I would post like this on a forum that is properly modded? If they’re going to encourage trolling I’m gonna troll. But if we actually want to talk basketball I’ll be happy to do that. I started hardcore trolling the last year because this place is just a dumpster fire and there’s no point trying to discuss basketball seriously anymore.

ShawkFactory
10-06-2021, 11:31 AM

So you’re definitely 3ball

Bronbron23
10-06-2021, 11:32 AM

This. R3 is an admitted troll which is actually worse than 3ball who while ignorant at times actually believes what he's saying and uses fact based numbers to support these beliefs.

RRR3
10-06-2021, 11:39 AM
Dumbdumb23 struggles to tie his shoes. Definitely a Velcro kinda guy

MadDog
10-06-2021, 11:40 AM
RRR3 isn't worse than 3ball lol. Stop the cap. 3ball might post "facts" but they're half-assed and presented in a spam-like manner. For example, claiming Pippen was inefficient during Chicago's 96-98 playoff run is legit. Its true and can be backed by numbers. Pretending he was just a scorer, though, and ignoring other aspects like defense and playmaking is dumb. The latter (along with spamming) makes 3ball a bonafide troll. Moreover one of the worst posters on the forum.

Charlie Sheen
10-06-2021, 11:42 AM
I occasionally post on realgm, I don’t troll there. Do you think I would post like this on a forum that is properly modded? If they’re going to encourage trolling I’m gonna troll. But if we actually want to talk basketball I’ll be happy to do that. I started hardcore trolling the last year because this place is just a dumpster fire and there’s no point trying to discuss basketball seriously anymore.

Nah. None of this is the truth and we both know it.

The dumpster fire is the attraction. You like having the freedom to get a rise out of Xiao for example. You behave this way because you can on ISH. It isn't some protest against trolling.

RRR3
10-06-2021, 11:44 AM
Nah. None of this is the truth and we both know it.

The dumpster fire is the attraction. You like having the freedom to get a rise out of Xiao for example. You behave this way because you can on ISH. It isn't some protest against trolling.
I stopped trolling Xiao ages ago :confusedshrug:

I do like trolling idiots like 3ball and Kenny but they shouldn’t even be allowed to post in the first place. I’ve done far more serious basketball talk here than either of them ever have.

RRR3
10-06-2021, 11:45 AM
RRR3 isn't worse than 3ball lol. Stop the cap. 3ball might post "facts" but they're half-assed and presented in a spam-like manner. For example, claiming Pippen was inefficient during Chicago's 96-98 playoff run is legit. Its true and can be backed by numbers. Pretending he was just a scorer, though, and ignoring other aspects like defense and playmaking is dumb. The latter (along with spamming) makes 3ball a bonafide troll. Moreover one of the worst posters on the forum.
Bronbron23 is just butthurt I call him out for pretending to be a LeBron fan. Really dumb and weird dude.

MadDog
10-06-2021, 11:45 AM
Spamming while also revising history makes anyone a troll. These people arent really trying to talk basketball. They're only focused on pushing a narrative.

Bronbron23 is just butthurt I call him out for pretending to be a LeBron fan. Really dumb and weird dude.

You might attack other posters, but I don't consider you a troll. And nowhere near 3ball/Ken level. I've seen you actually talk and breakdown the game. You know your history, so credit where its due.

Charlie Sheen
10-06-2021, 11:47 AM
This. R3 is an admitted troll which is actually worse than 3ball who while ignorant at times actually believes what he's saying and uses fact based numbers to support these beliefs.

I never said one was worse than another. If you want my honest opinion, I like RRR3. Had conversations with him ranging from hoops to music to some political stuff. On the other hand, I can only remember walking away from discussions with 3ball under the realization that I've just wasted my time.

My point was this: I would be a better poster if there were rules enforcing me to be... is a shitty stance.

RRR3
10-06-2021, 11:50 AM
I never said one was worse than another. If you want my honest opinion, I like RRR3. Had conversations with him ranging from hoops to music to some political stuff. On the other hand, I can only remember walking away from discussions from 3ball under the realization that I've just wasted my time.

My point was this: I would be a better poster if there were rules enforcing me to be... is a shitty stance.
The vast majority of my trolling is making fun of 3ball and Kenny and fascists like Joe buckle. Back when this forum was modded I talked basketball most of the time. I definitely got into stan wars with Kobe fans but I wasn’t trolling like this and you can ask people who were around. I like making fun of these people for sure but they shouldn’t even be tolerated. I wasted years trying to argue with 3ball he’s a brick wall.

RRR3
10-06-2021, 11:51 AM
Spamming while also revising history makes anyone a troll. These people arent really trying to talk basketball. They're only focused on pushing a narrative.

You might attack other posters, but I don't consider you a troll. And nowhere near 3ball/Ken level. I've seen you actually talk and breakdown the game. You know your history, so credit where its due.
It’s difficult to talk basketball on this board. Everything becomes about LeBron.

MadDog
10-06-2021, 11:56 AM
It’s difficult to talk basketball on this board. Everything becomes about LeBron.

Its definitely annoying having to post alongside literal crazy people. But the All-Time project is one of the better discussions we've had. At least in my short time here.

Bronbron23
10-06-2021, 11:56 AM
I never said one was worse than another. If you want my honest opinion, I like RRR3. Had conversations with him ranging from hoops to music to some political stuff. On the other hand, I can only remember walking away from discussions with 3ball under the realization that I've just wasted my time.

I hear ya. And I'm not saying r3 should be banned i just don't think he's in any place to judge anyone.

RRR3
10-06-2021, 12:00 PM
Its definitely annoying having to post alongside literal crazy people. But the All-Time project is one of the better discussions we've had. At least in my short time here.
It’s been good besides Kenny. Even 3ball has given us a break there.

TheCorporation
10-06-2021, 12:45 PM
So you’re definitely 3ball

100%

Real Men Wear Green
10-06-2021, 01:11 PM

The bans are never permanent. This site is the way it is intentionally.

8Ball
10-06-2021, 01:16 PM

Do you tolerate it yourself or are your directives to allow it to happen.

You can easily stop someone from spamming new threads.

8Ball
10-06-2021, 01:18 PM

How long is the longest ban?

I think allowing people to be themselves is kinda okay.

But new thread spamming is just merely pollution.

Or those people that only bump old threads.

Phoenix
10-06-2021, 01:23 PM

https://c.tenor.com/25IjtCdxlgoAAAAM/surprised-black.gif

Kobe_Bryant
10-06-2021, 01:58 PM
so many little bitches ITT lol

how can 3 posters beat down 30+ others so easily. me, 3ball and that Ken dude are ripping this place a new one

rrr3 is inches away from suicide. smoke already put a bullet in his head.

5'8ball and Phoenix are on the brink as well

8Ball
10-06-2021, 02:21 PM
I broke you kenny.

You turned into a public cuckold impersonating someone else because you were way too humiliated.

beasted
10-06-2021, 03:29 PM
Damn, Daniel! Back at it again taking about this dude that lives rent-free inside your head.

I'm curious if someone were to search your posts what percentage have been about 3ball.

3ba11
10-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Damn, Daniel! Back at it again taking about this dude that lives rent-free inside your head.

I'm curious if someone were to search your posts what percentage have been about 3ball.

the majority

the fraud to manufacture lebron's resume is what brought me to this site, and me exposing this fraud is what has driven RRR3 to his 3ball obsession.. He wants the fraud to succeed

Manny98
10-06-2021, 05:48 PM
The irony of calling other people stupid, when we've got your retarted ass whining and following 3ball around in every single one of his threads giving him the attention that he wants when you can simply just ignore him if he bothers you so much :lol

That goes to every poster that constantly whines about other posters, just ignore them or shut the **** up it's not that hard :facepalm

expansionera
10-06-2021, 05:58 PM
3Ball has strong mental illness brought upon by the trauma that was the 2016 Finals, if you talk to most Jordan/Kobecucks you see it’s fairly obvious Lebron broke them years ago and they have different coping mechanisms of dealing with it. It be sad if it were it not for the total lack of self awareness and inability to begin the healing process that begins with acceptance

3ba11
10-06-2021, 06:16 PM
3Ball has strong mental illness brought upon by the trauma that was the 2016 Finals, if you talk to most Jordan/Kobecucks you see it’s fairly obvious Lebron broke them years ago and they have different coping mechanisms of dealing with it. It be sad if it were it not for the total lack of self awareness and inability to begin the healing process that begins with acceptance

Instead of averaging 15.7 in 2 Finals and 19.0 on 42% in 6 Finals, imagine if Pippen went to the Finals and completely destroyed MVP Barkley and Malone like Kyrie did Curry.

That's the only way that Jordan's ring quality could be reduced to Lebron's 2016 ring - that's how much of a fraud Lebron's goat case is (there's no actual case, only fraud)

Gohan
10-06-2021, 06:22 PM
Manny dropping knowledge. Rrr3 shouldnt be calling anyone a retard considering the fact that hes cross eyed and has down syndrome

beasted
10-06-2021, 06:53 PM
the majority

the fraud to manufacture lebron's resume is what brought me to this site, and me exposing this fraud is what has driven RRR3 to his 3ball obsession.. He wants the fraud to succeed
I don't care about his mancrush on LeBron. At least he's a potential billionaire, at least he's doing important things. On the other hand, why is a random stranger on the internet consuming so much of another man's life?

TheCorporation
10-06-2021, 09:16 PM
I broke you kenny.

You turned into a public cuckold impersonating someone else because you were way too humiliated.

BANG! It's Overrrrrrrrrrr

3ba11
10-06-2021, 09:21 PM
I don't care about his mancrush on LeBron. At least he's a potential billionaire, at least he's doing important things. On the other hand, why is a random stranger on the internet consuming so much of another man's life?

Lebron ruined basketball by replacing the best brand of basketball (long-term organic chemistry) with his short-term mercenary teamwork & collusions.. KD was forced to copy Lebron's super-team formula so now the league is full of non-competitive superstars seeking the easiest route and trying to outdo each other's collusions.. The fans pay the price with an inferior product of weaker competitive environment and inferior teamwork..

At least it's funny that all the team's that beat him are organic teams (Mavs, Spurs, Warriors) while his skillset prevents organic winning - his ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win.

So he ruined sports... He also stumped for a war criminal and goat misogynist (Hillary).. so you have no idea what you're talking about

TheCorporation
10-06-2021, 09:22 PM
Lebron ruined basketball by replacing the best brand of basketball (long-term organic chemistry) with his short-term mercenary teamwork & collusions.. KD was forced to copy Lebron's super-team formula so now the league is full of non-competitive superstars seeking the easiest route and trying to outdo each other's collusions.. The fans pay the price with an inferior product of less competitive inferior teamwork.

So he ruined sports... He also stumped for a war criminal and goat misogynist (Hillary).. so you have no idea what you're talking about

Pump that font up to size 5 again baby boi, say it with your chest :lol

8Ball
10-06-2021, 09:31 PM

2013 Ray Allen shot made them lose sleep for days.

2016 was the ultimate meltdown. Beating a 73 win team is something they know Jordan never did, and would never be able to do.

Every year teams will be chasing to "maybe" win 74 games knowing it's impossible, and also knowing the GOAT beat the team that won 73 games.

Their coping mechanism is 8 years later saying "Ray Allen shot", "Draymond suspended". We know those moments in NBA history was extremely painful for them. :lol

8Ball
10-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Lebron ruined basketball by replacing the best brand of basketball (long-term organic chemistry) with his short-term mercenary teamwork & collusions.. KD was forced to copy Lebron's super-team formula so now the league is full of non-competitive superstars seeking the easiest route and trying to outdo each other's collusions.. The fans pay the price with an inferior product of weaker competitive environment and inferior teamwork..

At least it's funny that all the team's that beat him are organic teams (Mavs, Spurs, Warriors) while his skillset prevents organic winning - his ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win.

Wrong.

LeBron achieved the greatest feat of all time by beating a 73 win team. Jordan never took down a juggernaut of that magnitude.

It's like taking down the 86 Celtics. 2000 Lakers. 87 Lakers. A monster of monster. Jordan never did it.

3ba11
10-06-2021, 09:39 PM
2013 Ray Allen shot made them lose sleep for days.

2016 was the ultimate meltdown. Beating a 73 win team is something they know Jordan never did, and would never be able to do.

Every year teams will be chasing to "maybe" win 74 games knowing it's impossible, and also knowing the GOAT beat the team that won 73 games.

Their coping mechanism is 8 years later saying "Ray Allen shot", "Draymond suspended". We know those moments in NBA history was extremely painful for them. :lol

MJ never beat 67-win teams like Dwight Howard and Baron Davis, so they're better than MJ just like Lebron

^^^ that's why the 73-win argument is weak - regular season has never meant anything, so throw the 73-win Warriors in the bag with all the other overhyped 1 seeds that lost.. No one praises the 09' Cavs or 07' Mavs as good teams and neither were the 16' Warriors.

Ultimately, no one would respect Jordan's 93' or 97' Finals or call them goat accomplishments if Pippen destroyed MVP Barkley or Malone... And that's what Kyrie did to Curry, which means that Lebron's best ring has absolute doo doo quality

8Ball
10-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Jordan never beat a 73 win team.

That's a fact.

LeBron did. Jordan didn't and never will.

3ba11
10-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Jordan never beat a 73 win team.

That's a fact.

LeBron did. Jordan didn't and never will.

MJ never beat 67-win teams like Dwight Howard and Baron Davis, so they're better than MJ just like Lebron

^^^ that's why the 73-win argument is weak - regular season has never meant anything, so throw the 73-win Warriors in the bag with all the other overhyped 1 seeds that lost.. No one praises the 09' Cavs or 07' Mavs as good teams and neither were the 16' Warriors.

Ultimately, no one would respect Jordan's 93' or 97' Finals or call them goat accomplishments if Pippen destroyed MVP Barkley or Malone... And that's what Kyrie did to Curry, which means that Lebron's best ring has absolute doo doo quality

SATAN
11-21-2021, 02:42 AM
bump

RRR3
11-21-2021, 02:44 AM
bump
He’s literally begging to be banned right now this place is a joke.

3ba11
11-21-2021, 02:48 AM

Actually I snuck back on recently for half a day before getting banned again - it's funny because look at the thread title that they let stand (it says lebron's 4-6 Finals record > jordan's 6/6 record), yet they ban my stats and facts... :rolleyes:.. here's the thread and my handle is conrad510...

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2132337&start=220

the post where I list the 04' Cavs, 05' Cavs and 06' Cavs gets the most action (talking about how Lebron had 3 seasons to develop his team into a high seed before entering the 06' playoffs).

SATAN
11-21-2021, 02:55 AM
Actually I snuck back on recently for half a day before getting banned again - it's funny because look at the thread title that they let stand (it says lebron's 4-6 Finals record > jordan's 6/6 record), yet they ban my stats and facts... :rolleyes:.. here's the thread and my handle is conrad510...

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2132337&start=220

the post where I list the 04' Cavs, 05' Cavs and 06' Cavs gets the most action (talking about how Lebron had 3 seasons to develop his team into a high seed before entering the 06' playoffs).

No one cares.

Hey Yo
11-21-2021, 03:15 AM

He's on the payroll

dankok8
11-21-2021, 03:16 AM
The few days that 3ball was banned discussion quality improved markedly on here. He and a few others really have to go IMO.

ELITEpower23
11-21-2021, 03:32 AM

+1

3ba11
11-21-2021, 03:53 AM

Lebron had an equal-scoring partner to attract equal defensive attention in the 2016 Finals, which made his stats easier than say, Kawhi's run in 2019 when he averaged 10 more than his sidekick in the Playoffs & Finals, thus attracting maximum defensive attention (carrying the load)..

So Lebron is below Kawhi's level because he never carried the scoring load on the championship level while winning a ring (never won while facing maximum defensive attention) and always needed and equal-scoring partner to win - he can't carry the scoring load on the Finals level because his high scoring lacks the elite jumpshooting/ball movement (too ball-dominant), so the winning formula is lower scoring for Lebron and an equal-scoring partner (preferably with elite jumpshooting or pure scoring ability) to nearly match his scoring and "close".

SATAN
11-21-2021, 04:17 AM
The few days that 3ball was banned discussion quality improved markedly on here. He and a few others really have to go IMO.

Absolutely. Sometimes I just want to talk basketball like I would in real life but it's hard not to get caught up in 3ball, jizzrag etc repetitive nonsense. Other people have said similar things. I've even seen you get sucked into it on occasion. :lol

When you got retards bumping their own threads no one cares for, one after the other so their own shitty threads are taking up most of the first page as the good recent threads get buried it's just a bad look for the website. It's easy to see why good posters disappear.

At least the LeBron fam have a sense of humor. 3ball, kawhileonard etc are just straight up boring and repetitive.

3ba11
11-21-2021, 04:21 AM
Absolutely. Sometimes I just want to talk basketball like I would in real life but it's hard not to get caught up in 3ball, jizzrag etc repetitive nonsense. Other people have said similar things. I've even seen you get sucked into it on occasion. :lol

When you got retards bumping their own threads no one cares for, one after the other so their own shitty threads are taking up most of the first page as the good recent threads get buried it's just a bad look for the website. It's easy to see why good posters disappear.

At least the LeBron fam have a sense of humor. 3ball, kawhileonard etc are just straight up boring and repetitive.

You're just mad because your favorite player is just a stiff-arm king and infact cannot "pop off"

He lacks the elite jumpshooting skill that would open things up for his team, so he must employ the plodding ball-dominance and try to make up for the weak brand with super-team talent.

it's SO obvious.. :facepalm:

Phoenix
11-21-2021, 05:59 AM

Eh, last time it was for like 2 days. Shittiest forum in the history of the internet but good for the odd chuckle.

Phoenix
11-21-2021, 06:01 AM

One problem, you're assuming the admins care about that and not clicks/activity. RMWG is on record as saying there is no push to moderate this board to any decent standard( not exact quote, but the jist of it).

RRR3
11-21-2021, 06:21 AM
Eh, last time it was for like 2 days. Shittiest forum in the history of the internet but good for the odd chuckle.
Have you seen what he’s done to the first page?

Phoenix
11-21-2021, 06:27 AM
Have you seen what he’s done to the first page?

Yep, but I'll repeat what I edited above to Dankok, one of the mods( RMWG) said like last week there is no intent to clean up this place. So I can only assume that 3balls actions are encouraged by the owners, he's on the payroll, and he's bringing clicks and activity. So the board being run like complete shit is on-brand, right down to the mods chiming in 'acting' disgusted by 3balls antics. We're all being played. So do what we've been doing the past week, you see a 3nut thread, start talking about Pizza. Same with HBK_Kliq, he's on the payroll too with the Kawhit threads. This is all by design, mate.

hateraid
11-21-2021, 12:29 PM
I find it hilarious 3ball is getting personally bashed but yet he still is trying to bait people to talk about Lebron :oldlol:
That is a sure sign of mental illness

Axe
11-22-2021, 12:04 AM
Funny how y'all whine about this site being 'shitty' but still choose to post in it lol

dankok8
11-22-2021, 09:57 AM

FultzNation guy is funny. Others are mostly not. When 3ball leaves if they don't stop trolling they should be banned as well. At least on a real forum they would be. But yea 3ball has no business being on here.

expansionera
11-22-2021, 10:04 AM
He’s important for the eco system of the forum, most everyone comes here to laugh at his delusion and frothing at the moth. Everyone else is his alternate account

hateraid
11-22-2021, 11:40 PM
Is he banned again?

ELITEpower23
11-23-2021, 12:01 AM
Is he banned again?

He's a pedophile that can't control himself so yes he is always getting banned.

GoSpursGo1984
11-23-2021, 12:07 AM
Why do people care so much about this 3BALL person? He is living rent free in a lot of people's head on this board.

ELITEpower23
11-23-2021, 12:10 AM
Why do people care so much about this 3BALL person? He is living rent free in a lot of people's head on this board.

He's getting destroyed and the hope is that it discourages him from posting again but he's probably a secret sadomasachists.

GoSpursGo1984
11-23-2021, 12:14 AM
He's getting destroyed and the hope is that it discourages him from posting again but he's probably a secret sadomasachists.

Good luck in that but I doubt people saying things are going discourage him from posting probably make him want to post more.

iamgine
11-23-2021, 02:32 AM

Insidehoops is the asylum.

2much_knowledge
11-23-2021, 02:49 AM
This thread is the best one in here lol

Worthy of reading every single page

3ball needs to learn to be more concise, like seriously. Cut to the chase, go to the point. But he is entitled to think lebron and pippen are trash. Just like people here say kobe and iverson were trash

2much_knowledge
11-23-2021, 02:52 AM
And i rather talk serious bball than troll any day of the week. Is that realgm any good? Boring?

Dankok is the only guy here who can be neutral and seems to know what he's talking about. Very few here

hateraid
11-23-2021, 12:50 PM

So a kid who comes and vandilizes the place you like to hang out is living rent free?

He literally baits trash arguments by flooding the same super bias content all day. It would be the same as someone posting pro MAGA threads 10+ daily in the OTC. When he disappears the content immediately gets better. That's not rent free. It's quality control.

hateraid
11-23-2021, 12:52 PM
And i rather talk serious bball than troll any day of the week. Is that realgm any good? Boring?

Dankok is the only guy here who can be neutral and seems to know what he's talking about. Very few here

You wouldn't be welcome. You don't contribute anything of quality. You're a known troll who's still trying to get a grasp of english. RealGM is for more articulate and unbias discussion.

2much_knowledge
11-23-2021, 01:45 PM
You wouldn't be welcome. You don't contribute anything of quality. You're a known troll who's still trying to get a grasp of english. RealGM is for more articulate and unbias discussion.

Im as serious and unbias as it can be. I just enjoy ruining every single brontard post i can. Its fun. But if theres no retarded staning over there, then there is no need for it

Simple

hateraid
11-23-2021, 02:19 PM
Im as serious and unbias as it can be. I just enjoy ruining every single brontard post i can. Its fun. But if theres no retarded staning over there, then there is no need for it

Simple

What part of the Phillipines you from?

2much_knowledge
11-23-2021, 03:29 PM
What part of the Phillipines you from?

San Juan , PR. What is your obsession with pinoys?

hateraid
11-23-2021, 04:50 PM
San Juan , PR. What is your obsession with pinoys?

Your mannerism and writing style is very broken English Filipino. You remind me of an early Lebron23.

hateraid
11-23-2021, 04:51 PM

Simple

You are not unbias. Far from it. You don't like Lebron and join in on the peanut gallery. You're not RealGM material.

8Ball
11-23-2021, 06:19 PM
Your mannerism and writing style is very broken English Filipino. You remind me of an early Lebron23.

So you mean low IQ pinoy. Noted.

hateraid
11-23-2021, 06:51 PM

So you mean low IQ pinoy. Noted.

I actually think Lebron23 is a lot smarter than most give him credit.
Earlier Lebron23 had that sort of writing style where the slang was learned through here so it came off contrived. Just like how 2much posts currently

2much_knowledge
11-23-2021, 11:51 PM
You are not unbias. Far from it. You don't like Lebron and join in on the peanut gallery. You're not RealGM material.

What a stupid reason. Does everyone here like every single player? My problem is not lebron. My problem is his borderline retarded fans. I was actually a big fan of lebron from 2003 to 2005. And Spanish is my 1st language. Hows your spanish? Lets see

Round Mound
11-24-2021, 12:58 AM
Realgm is stupid and cruel then. If a person has a mental condition on the contrary he or she should not be banned. That person is better off socializing or learning to socialize, in this case through the internet is a good way so that person expresses himself or herself. Mental condition gets better with socializing and making friends etc. Even if its through the internet.

dankok8
11-24-2021, 01:08 AM
Realgm is stupid then. If a person has a mental condition on the contrary he or she should not be banned. That person is better off socializing or learning to socialize, in this case through the internet is a good way so that person expresses himself or herself. Mental condition gets better with socializing and making friends etc. Even if its through the internet.

Problem with this reasoning is most people on forums aren't qualified to deal with mental health issues. In fact posting on here could make it worse. And then not all people with conditions have trouble socializing anyways.

Round Mound
11-24-2021, 01:26 AM
Problem with this reasoning is most people on forums aren't qualified to deal with mental health issues. In fact posting on here could make it worse. And then not all people with conditions have trouble socializing anyways.

You think so? I think posting here releases himself. Why would one wan't to eliminate his spontaneous self? That's how he is and that deserves respect. He does make great points about MJ but he exagerates his hate for Pippen.That's the only thing i have against him. Plus most people who are on the forum here don't have great exciting lives. So we are all somewhat losers aswell. Just let him be.

hateraid
11-24-2021, 02:52 AM
Realgm is stupid and cruel then. If a person has a mental condition on the contrary he or she should not be banned. That person is better off socializing or learning to socialize, in this case through the internet is a good way so that person expresses himself or herself. Mental condition gets better with socializing and making friends etc. Even if its through the internet.

I think 3ball's mental health issues shouldn't be encouraged like it is in here. RealGM did him a favor. 3ball needs to seek help. Anyone who thrives on the type of confrontation he looks for is on the path to be a mass murderer.

hateraid
11-24-2021, 02:55 AM
What a stupid reason. Does everyone here like every single player? My problem is not lebron. My problem is his borderline retarded fans. I was actually a big fan of lebron from 2003 to 2005. And Spanish is my 1st language. Hows your spanish? Lets see

You're too hyper focused on that. Which makes you troll level. You don't contribute anything of real value

And no I don't attempt to communicate Spanish slang like how you try and communicate English slang. It comes off contrived and unreadable. Talk normal chachi.

hateraid
11-24-2021, 02:56 AM
You think so? I think posting here releases himself. Why would one wan't to eliminate his spontaneous self? That's how he is and that deserves respect. He does make great points about MJ but he exagerates his hate for Pippen.That's the only thing i have against him. Plus most people who are on the forum here don't have great exciting lives. So we are all somewhat losers aswell. Just let him be.

If he wants to communicate his point he should at least communicate in a variety of topics. Sticking to the one topic is extremely unhealthy.

Real Men Wear Green
11-24-2021, 06:36 PM

Posting spam on a message board that hates you is not socializing. In reality he should be put out of his misery. You think anyone on this board cares about him? Come on. This crap isn't the therapy that he needs

Shogon
11-24-2021, 07:33 PM
Posting spam on a message board that hates you is not socializing. In reality he should be put out of his misery. You think anyone on this board cares about him? Come on. This crap isn't the therapy that he needs