PDA

View Full Version : There is no way Brooklyn will keep Kyrie playing 40% of games

AirBonner
10-06-2021, 06:41 PM
Kyrie is forcing his own retirement.

HBK_Kliq_2
10-06-2021, 06:45 PM
You forgot one major factor.

Nets general manger = Kevin Durant's bitch

There's no way they are getting rid of his buddy.

AirBonner
10-06-2021, 06:47 PM

I don’t see KD wasting anymore time with his “buddy” fvxking the team up. KD only has so much time left in the league. He’s not going to waste time

expansionera
10-06-2021, 06:50 PM
What’s the point of gaining home court advantage if in a pivotal game seven 35-40% of your cap space and 1/3 of your big 3 is gonna be absent? If he doesn’t get the jab he has to be gotten rid of, the only issue is he is talking about retirement if he’s traded so no team will give up anything good for a malcontent weirdo.

AirBonner
10-06-2021, 06:52 PM
What’s the point of gaining home court advantage if in a pivotal game seven 35-40% of your cap space and 1/3 of your big 3 is gonna be absent? If he doesn’t get the jab he has to be gotten rid of, the only issue is he is talking about retirement if he’s traded so no team will give up anything good for a malcontent weirdo.
Because continuity. They will have someone else at pg (probably harden) and they will be rolling. So in the playoffs Kyrie would come back and shift everyone’s job (causing beef) yeah not going to happen

noonereal
10-06-2021, 08:44 PM

KD has to be about over Kyrie's childish behavior. Time for some tough love.

Spurs m8
10-06-2021, 10:33 PM
I don't know Phillys vax stance...but Kyrie for Simmons?

Mask the Embiid
10-06-2021, 11:27 PM
They have no choice kd said he stays….if they trade kyrie then they will have to trade kd too….if they trade kd then harden walks too.

So in other words…..they wouldn’t dare trade him….wouldn’t….dare

Kobe_Bryant
10-06-2021, 11:42 PM
the players union is behind unvaccinated players and teams feel like it's their medical decision to make. only the media is concerned with this. some things are above basketball

ArbitraryWater
10-07-2021, 03:03 AM
They will, actually.

HylianNightmare
10-07-2021, 03:17 AM
He can't play home finals games so what's the point

oldtimer28
10-07-2021, 05:42 AM
the players union is behind unvaccinated players and teams feel like it's their medical decision to make. only the media is concerned with this. some things are above basketball

Good to hear.

Hope the mandates are eventually exposed.

Ridiculous. It's like firing the nurses and medical staff who previously worked on the frontlines.

getting_old
10-07-2021, 08:09 AM
all that matters is the playoffs, playing half the season and staying healthy is key, this is a great move in time management

iamgine
10-07-2021, 09:03 AM
Team doesn't pay him for missed games right? The Nets don't need him in regular season and by the time playoff comes around, either the mandate has been lifted or Kyrie do a Wiggins and get the jab.

It's really not that urgent.

hold this L
10-07-2021, 09:18 AM
Team doesn't pay him for missed games right? The Nets don't need him in regular season and by the time playoff comes around, either the mandate has been lifted or Kyrie do a Wiggins and get the jab.

It's really not that urgent.

New rule I believe is missing out on 1/90 of his full pay for every game missed. So he's going to be missing millions if he doesn't get it.

Lebowski
10-07-2021, 10:01 AM
Kyrie is forcing his own retirement.

When Kyrie is about to lose his first dollar, he will get the vaccine and it will be the end of this "great" story. And on to the next one, maybe rehash the "we never tooks steps on the moon" fantasy?

hold this L
10-07-2021, 10:17 AM
Kyrie is the one guy I've went so 180 on. Went from looking at LeCancer to simply being unable to control his team and being a huge negative, to wondering how LeHoldItIn didn't beat his ass every day in training just because of Kyrie being.. Kyrie.

Im so nba'd out
10-07-2021, 12:29 PM
When Kyrie is about to lose his first dollar, he will get the vaccine and it will be the end of this "great" story. And on to the next one, maybe rehash the "we never tooks steps on the moon" fantasy?

Money is not Kyrie's God. So no he will not be pressured or bullied into a forced vaccination for a check....The nets will run through the east with kyrie only playing on the road....They have james fking harden and kevin frickin durant.... He can miss the entire series vs a knicks and they still win the series easily....he can only play on the road n they beat the bucks easy if harden is healthy...they should of beat them with just durant last year if his feet were a little smaller

muhammad kyrie is a part time basketball player and a full time revolutionary...he wont be appreciated til next century

pegasus
10-07-2021, 12:54 PM
What happens if he contracts the virus? Wouldn't they allow him to play then once his isolation period is up?

noonereal
10-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Because continuity. They will have someone else at pg (probably harden) and they will be rolling. So in the playoffs Kyrie would come back and shift everyone’s job (causing beef) yeah not going to happen

Do you watch the Net's at all? Kyrie did not play point, Harden did.

Kyrie was the backup point when Harden went to the bench.

noonereal
10-07-2021, 02:28 PM
Money is not Kyrie's God.

Sorry, I spontaneously burst into laughter. I did not mean to offend your stupid statement.

expansionera
10-07-2021, 04:07 PM
all that matters is the playoffs, playing half the season and staying healthy is key, this is a great move in time management

What if they play LA in the Finals? Kyrie can’t play a single game

getting_old
10-07-2021, 04:42 PM

correct at present

but by the time we get to the NBA playoffs, if there are any, we will add another 200 headlines of interesting things on vaccination...

who knows? possibly one day those who are fed up hit the titling point and bam!!!! everyone forgets it ever existed...

noonereal
10-07-2021, 05:46 PM
correct at present

but by the time we get to the NBA playoffs, if there are any, we will add another 200 headlines of interesting things on vaccination...

who knows? possibly one day those who are fed up hit the titling point and bam!!!! everyone forgets it ever existed...

should we also forget about measles Diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough... maybe we can even bring back smallpox since vaccinations are such a nuisance.

What ****in ass holes.

Get the shot children.

noonereal
10-07-2021, 05:49 PM

Good. I no longer what him the net's and I don't care if Durant leaves in protest. I have had it with this shit. In all walks of life.

The NY Governor has the right idea, take the shot or bye bye. You perform an essential service? No problem, we will bring in the national guard or make do.

I don't wan the unvaccinated anywhere near me.

ArbitraryWater
10-07-2021, 05:50 PM

No chance.

This is Kyrie.

PeroAntic
10-07-2021, 05:53 PM
Kyrie thinks just because hes a genius on the court he must be a genius off it. So he tries to act like one. In reality, hes actually quite the dumbass.

AirBonner
10-07-2021, 06:16 PM
Who actually thought Derrick Rose would outlast Kyrie? Crazy

NBAGOAT
10-07-2021, 06:19 PM
Kyrie is the one guy I've went so 180 on. Went from looking at LeCancer to simply being unable to control his team and being a huge negative, to wondering how LeHoldItIn didn't beat his ass every day in training just because of Kyrie being.. Kyrie.

More likely than not Durant’s gotta have some regret about picking Kyrie as his running mate. If he didn’t want to stay in gs he could’ve picked kawhi to team up with. KD was easily option 1 for kawhi when he went to the clippers.

Spurs m8
10-07-2021, 06:21 PM
Still hilarious watching bron stans melt at kyrie ..All because kyrie bailed their hero out and then left him high and dry...because he is LeCancer

AirBonner
10-07-2021, 06:23 PM
Still hilarious watching bron stans melt at kyrie ..All because kyrie bailed their hero out and then left him high and dry...because he is LeCancer

It’s crazy only LeBron has been able to win with kyrie

NBAGOAT
10-07-2021, 06:23 PM

That might change after this year. If the lakers win a title, you could give Kyrie a lot of credit for 2 of LeBron’s titles now :lol.

Jasper
10-07-2021, 07:55 PM

they are also back Hash.

Taurus
10-08-2021, 01:48 AM

I remember Kyrie being such a fan favorite back in like 2016/2017, and then he started talking and all hell broke loose

Jasper
10-08-2021, 09:28 AM
kyrie a no show .... lmao

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32357265/brooklyn-nets-list-kyrie-irving-ineligible-play-friday-preseason-game

Real Men Wear Green
10-08-2021, 10:27 AM
And so it begins.

tpols
10-08-2021, 10:38 AM
Hold strong Kyrie.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81axmEAE3PL._SY800_.jpg

History repeating itself.

RRR3
10-08-2021, 02:08 PM
LeBron is the idiot whisperer. Turned Kyrie, JR and Dion Waiters into champions :oldlol:

PP34Deuce
10-08-2021, 02:18 PM
I think KD ultimately likes playing with Harden and they compliment each others game more. Brooklyn is probably going to trade Kyrie when he least expects it.

Proctor
10-08-2021, 04:31 PM
The loss of Kyrie would be pretty much inconsequential if Brooklyn is healthy. Only is his loss important if Harden or Durant go down.

Let's not forget they have Patty M8, one of the most underrated players in the league and the ultimate role player. The heist of the off-season.

Real Men Wear Green
10-08-2021, 09:12 PM
The loss of Kyrie would be pretty much inconsequential if Brooklyn is healthy. Only is his loss important if Harden or Durant go down.

Let's not forget they have Patty M8, one of the most underrated players in the league and the ultimate role player. The heist of the off-season.

Having the two best players on the floor for every series should still make them the EC favorite. But they aren't deep at all. They are no longer a lock to win the East and I would favor Denver or Lakers in a series. Also remains to be seen how Philly handles the Simmons trade.

Axe
10-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Kong elevated kyrie to outplay your hero way back in 2016. Yikes.

Proctor
10-08-2021, 09:25 PM
Having the two best players on the floor for every series should still make them the EC favorite. But they aren't deep at all. They are no longer a lock to win the East and I would favor Denver or Lakers in a series. Also remains to be seen how Philly handles the Simmons trade.
Mills
Harden
Harris
Durant
Aldridge

Bench with Tyler Johnson, Bruce Brown, Millsap, Blake Griffin, Claxton.

This is all assuming Kyrie doesn't play.

Not some incredible team per se but I don't see anyone in the East beating that.

HBK_Kliq_2
10-08-2021, 09:41 PM
He left tatum, so at least he knows he won't be a guaranteed choker every season.

TheCorporation
10-08-2021, 09:52 PM
It’s crazy only LeBron has been able to win with kyrie

Jasper
10-08-2021, 11:05 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32363158/kyrie-irving-able-practice-nets-brooklyn-facility-sources-say

he practices .. lol

Real Men Wear Green
10-09-2021, 12:48 AM
Mills
Harden
Harris
Durant
Aldridge

Not some incredible team per se but I don't see anyone in the East beating that.

That bench is just a list of names. None of those guys would be a strong sixth man of the year candidate or anywhere best the discussion, no one that averages double digits last season. They will be all about their two superstars

Real Men Wear Green
10-09-2021, 12:49 AM
He left tatum, so at least he knows he won't be a guaranteed choker every season.

Tatum was making him choke?

Real Men Wear Green
10-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Assuming he remains unvaxxed but averages last seasons statistics is Irving an All-Star?

SaintzFury13
10-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Money is not Kyrie's God. So no he will not be pressured or bullied into a forced vaccination for a check....The nets will run through the east with kyrie only playing on the road....They have james fking harden and kevin frickin durant.... He can miss the entire series vs a knicks and they still win the series easily....he can only play on the road n they beat the bucks easy if harden is healthy...they should of beat them with just durant last year if his feet were a little smaller

The problem with this logic is that Irving playing inconsistently is not good for team chemistry. No matter how good Harden and Durant are (and we all know how good they are), going from not having him play, to having him play, on and off and on and off again and again over time will force constant line up changes. Basketball is not the type of sport that you can get away with doing that consistently in. Not to mention you have to take into account what Irving being out there does to Durant and Harden production wise. Obviously the Nets are going to be a dangerous team. But that lack of consistency is going to hinder what they can do. And then the other question is what happens if Durant or even Harden get injured? Then you're really screwed. That's the danger of going the big three route.

SaintzFury13
10-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Mills
Harden
Harris
Durant
Aldridge

That is a laughably bad team from a defensive standpoint, and that's not even factoring who their head coach is. Teams like the Bucks and Heat could very easily give them trouble in a 7 game series.

10-10-2021, 05:03 PM
Assuming he remains unvaxxed but averages last seasons statistics is Irving an All-Star?
With less than 40 games played? Naw

Axe
10-10-2021, 05:08 PM
Kyrie being a spoiled brat has become frustrating in so many levels, hasn't he? First was way back in 2017 immediately demanding a trade from king kong after losing the finals. Second was not living up to expectations when healthy, in 2019. Third was deciding to not play in the bubble and the playoffs after the pandemic struck the league last year. Fourth, being absent for a number of rs games to attend trivial personal matters. Fifth, telling the FO to not trade him or else, he'd retire. And then last but not least, this; choosing to be unvaxxed while telling the team he'll only mostly play games outside of barclays. I think there's more to these shit but man, this guy is f*cking unprofessional. Stop being an hysteric asshole lol.

FireDavidKahn
10-10-2021, 11:36 PM
Kyrie thinks he is the modern day muhammad ali

hold this L
10-11-2021, 01:22 AM
He can average 60/50/95, he's not getting all star votes playing 1/2 the games

3ba11
10-11-2021, 02:26 AM
Nets are dumb if they hate this situation with Kyrie - i.e. Kyrie gets hurt every year and this time they don't have to pay him and he'll be rested for playoffs

Kyrie's body was never built to play many games - he's like a cheetah

bobopenguin
10-11-2021, 02:44 AM
Trade him or keep him @ 40 games, boss' choice.

AirBonner
10-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Op spot on as usual. Kyrie is on the fast track to retirement :roll::roll::roll:

Kobe_Bryant
10-12-2021, 12:41 PM
there's a covid pill coming out so cities won't be able to keep these vaccine passports when there's an alternative treatment. this will only last a year or 2 at most

Goldrush25
10-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Kyrie being a spoiled brat has become frustrating in so many levels, hasn't he? First was way back in 2017 immediately demanding a trade from king kong after losing the finals. Second was not living up to expectations when healthy, in 2019. Third was deciding to not play in the bubble and the playoffs after the pandemic struck the league last year. Fourth, being absent for a number of rs games to attend trivial personal matters. Fifth, telling the FO to not trade him or else, he'd retire. And then last but not least, this; choosing to be unvaxxed while telling the team he'll only mostly play games outside of barclays. I think there's more to these shit but man, this guy is f*cking unprofessional. Stop being an hysteric asshole lol.

People think Kyrie is this unique thinker, rebel, or visionary. It's the opposite, he's highly impressionable and easily manipulated. He's getting all of his ideas from people he hangs around. He hung around some idiots telling him the earth was flat, so he started saying it. Next guys around him telling him that he won Lebron a title, so he started believing it. Some guys told him he needed to start his own league, so he said that. Now he's around anti-vaxxers saying whatever they say. You ask about these things and he can't speak in-depth about any of it, because they're not his ideas. He just speaks whatever the crowd he's hanging around speaks. If they told him to jump off the damn Brooklyn Bridge he'd do it.

Kyrie of 10 years ago was nothing like this weird, erratic kooky type of guy.