PDA

View Full Version : Lakers will be lucky to get out of the first round

Vino24
10-08-2021, 01:36 AM
Losing Arica is a huge blow. We will see if LeCarry still has it :pimp:

Rick Bottom
10-08-2021, 04:57 AM
I mean, they didn't last year....right? It's not like they're some world-beating squad lol. They're a pretty clear first rd exit team. The west is stacked up, they are on the middle level of the totem pole. Solid team, nothing special

FultzNationRISE
10-08-2021, 08:52 AM
I mean, they didn't last year....right? It's not like they're some world-beating squad lol. They're a pretty clear first rd exit team. The west is stacked up, they are on the middle level of the totem pole. Solid team, nothing special

This was all true last year, and they still woulda beat the Suns if not for a devastating ankle injury to LeUnstoppableWhenHealthy.

So I wouldnt be so quick to bet against them.

Well, I mean... his teammates, of course, bet heavily against them. But not against LeMiracleOfCreation. When he’s right, nothing is impossible.

Axe
10-08-2021, 10:26 AM
What if he doesn't? :(

pandiani17
10-08-2021, 04:06 PM
Too soon to predict. Will have to see how their chemistry goes and how the other top teams shape up.

Round Mound
10-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Too soon to predict. Will have to see how their chemistry goes and how the other top teams shape up.

This

SATAN
10-09-2021, 04:29 AM
They are literally the worst team of all time.

tanibanana
10-09-2021, 06:24 AM
Lakers is loaded with talent but currently a mess due to team chemistry and identity.
I believe they need to all agree (1) AD should be the focal point of offense (2) Westbrook/LeBron should limit playing along side, they don’t help in spacing the defense (3) Monk deserves more playing time.