PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta guard Brandon Goodwin claims covid vaccine gave him bloodclots - ended career

90sgoat
10-13-2021, 11:57 AM
https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2021/10/3/22706769/former-atlanta-hawks-guard-brandon-goodwin-claims-covid-19-vaccine-ended-his-season

“I got sick and I never quite recovered from it,” Goodwin said on the stream, as posted on YouTube by Cosign Zee. “I would always have back pain, I was just super tired in the games.”

Goodwin used Atlanta’s back-to-back against the Philadelphia 76ers on April 28 and April 30 as an example.

“Bro, I was so tired,” he said. “I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting.”

The Hawks then had a three-game homestand from May 1-5.

“My back really started hurting bad,” Goodwin recalled. “Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.”

Goodwin then left nothing up to the imagination when he revealed what he believed caused the health issues.

“I was fine until then,” Goodwin said. “I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine.”

DoctorP
10-13-2021, 11:59 AM
the bloodclot reaction from the vaccine does kill people. he's lucky he didn't die.

90sgoat
10-13-2021, 12:00 PM
the bloodclot reaction from the vaccine does kill people. he's lucky he didn't die.

My guess is we will see someone collapse on the floor soon.

DoctorP
10-13-2021, 12:02 PM
My guess is we will see someone collapse on the floor soon.

it usually kills a person in less than 48 hours so i doubt it.

ShawkFactory
10-13-2021, 12:07 PM
Literally don't know who that is.

Im so nba'd out
10-13-2021, 12:12 PM
The pro vax will simply say "he would of got blood clots anyway its not correlated" or "its only a .001% chance that happens and he didnt die so its ok!"

thats just how they are... no reason trying to reason with them...

DoctorP
10-13-2021, 12:24 PM
The pro vax will simply say "he would of got blood clots anyway its not correlated" or "its only a .001% chance that happens and he didnt die so its ok!"

thats just how they are... no reason trying to reason with them...

science has accepted the death rate for the vaccine as too negligible and has deemed the advantages outweigh the risk. that's just what it is at this point. this is a pandemic.

tpols
10-13-2021, 12:42 PM
They'll blame his issues on a new variant.

Hail science.