PDA

View Full Version : Sixers' suspect Simmons faked Covid-19 before game 7

pandiani17
10-16-2021, 04:57 AM
https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/10/15/report-some-76ers-suspected-ben-simmons-faked-potential-coronavirus-exposure-to-dodge-game-7-vs-hawks/
Strange thing to say this now, four months after the events and considering that this will decrease his trade value even more. I suppose it's 76ers doing 76ers things.

Real Men Wear Green
10-16-2021, 06:49 AM
How often do we see a sports psychologist fix a severe case of being soft?

nayte
10-16-2021, 06:53 AM
Cmon now that's just being stupid

insight
10-16-2021, 12:07 PM
Cmon now that's just being stupid
Its sad that in this day someone can profit from writing and posting this garbage. No facts, no basketball related insight or analysis just rumors and conspiracy theories.
Philly lost the series for multiple reasons, Ben struggling is just one of them. I,m sure Julius Randal is thanking God he doesn't play in Philly.

Full Court
10-17-2021, 11:15 PM
Instead of the team speculating on something the probably know nothing about, why didn't they just ask the masseuse who she had been exposed to that morning? This is a really weird story.

Druckenmiller
10-18-2021, 12:22 AM
Its sad that in this day someone can profit from writing and posting this garbage. No facts, no basketball related insight or analysis just rumors and conspiracy theories.
Philly lost the series for multiple reasons, Ben struggling is just one of them. I,m sure Julius Randal is thanking God he doesn't play in Philly.

What does Julius Randle have to do with anything? People arent pissed at Simmons because he sucked nearly as much as they are sick of having the biggest pvssy in the history of the game hiding from the basketball when it matters.

Julius Randle may have played poorly, but he didn’t play like a b!tch.

There’s a difference.