PDA

View Full Version : Are the Bulls legit?

PeroAntic
10-16-2021, 08:53 PM
They went bonkers this preseason. The team looks incredibly strong. Lavine seems even better than last season if thats possible. All the additions have already fitted in perfectly. But can they go deep in the playoffs? I'd say they round up the top four in the East with Brooklyn, Miami and Milwakee.

Xiao Yao You
10-16-2021, 09:02 PM
let's see them make the playoffs first

Proctor
10-16-2021, 09:05 PM
They're going nowhere.

RRR3
10-16-2021, 09:11 PM
They went bonkers this preseason. The team looks incredibly strong. Lavine seems even better than last season if thats possible. All the additions have already fitted in perfectly. But can they go deep in the playoffs? I'd say they round up the top four in the East with Brooklyn, Miami and Milwakee.
What the hell do you mean “if that’s possible”? You think Lavine was the GOAT last year or something? :lol

PeroAntic
10-16-2021, 09:19 PM
What the hell do you mean “if that’s possible”? You think Lavine was the GOAT last year or something? :lol

How can Lavine get better on offense? Score even more points? Be even more efficient? Shoot from even bigger distance? Be better at finishing, spotting up or pulling up? What can he possibly add to his offensive game at this point?

I mean sure he can be a better defender, but offensively what more can he do? Assist more? Unnecessary now with Lonzo, Demar and Caruso on the team. Even his defence is not even close to being as bad as the casuals narrative.

What I like about the Bulls is that all of these players have something to prove. Lonzo, Derozan, Caruso, Vucevic, Lavine, they all took so much stick and have a chip on their shoulder. They will play their hearts out this year and the talent is there for sure.

If Pat Williams reaches the next stage of his development, the Bulls will be absolutely scary.

RRR3
10-16-2021, 09:21 PM
How can Lavine get better on offense? Score even more points? Be even more efficient? Shoot from even bigger distance? Be better at finishing, spotting up or pulling up? What can he possibly add to his offensive game at this point?

I mean sure he can be a better defender, but offensively what more can he do? Assist more? Unnecessary now with Lonzo, Demar and Caruso on the team. Even his defence is not even close to being as bad as the casuals narrative.

What I like about the Bulls is that all of these players have something to prove. Lonzo, Derozan, Caruso, Vucevic, Lavine, they all took so much stick and have a chip on their shoulder. They will play their hearts out this year and the talent is there for sure.

If Pat Williams reaches the next stage of his development, the Bulls will be absolutely scary.
Yes Lavine can’t get better on offense. He’s literally perfect already. Offensive GOAT!

PeroAntic
10-16-2021, 09:23 PM
Yes Lavine can’t get better on offense. He’s literally perfect already. Offensive GOAT!

I asked clear questions about how he can improve on offense. If you can't answer them, i guess you can always retort to sarcasm.

Xiao Yao You
10-16-2021, 09:34 PM

make his teammates better

NBAGOAT
10-16-2021, 09:36 PM
I like them but most likely 1st rd exit. Atlanta is better IMO and I lowkey like Boston’s team. Also aren’t you supposed to be high on NY with rose?

Xiao Yao You
10-16-2021, 09:46 PM
I like them but most likely 1st rd exit. Atlanta is better IMO and I lowkey like Boston’s team. Also aren’t you supposed to be high on NY with rose?

and Boston with Jabari!

PeroAntic
10-16-2021, 09:46 PM
make his teammates better

Youre like a broken record with this cliche and not even you know what it means. Until you say how exactly hes supposed to do that, its plain gibberish.

PeroAntic
10-16-2021, 09:48 PM
The Hawks depend too much on Trae. And Boston are good but not as good.

As for the Knicks, I have zero faith in Randle, Kemba has never been truly great and now his knees are bad. Rose can't carry that team from the bench.

Xiao Yao You
10-16-2021, 09:50 PM
Youre like a broken record with this cliche and not even you know what it means. Until you say how exactly hes supposed to do that, its plain gibberish.

I know you need to win. Until he wins who cares. He's in the east with another all star and a former all star. How much help does he need?

RRR3
10-16-2021, 09:57 PM

As for the Knicks, I have zero faith in Randle, Kemba has never been truly great and now his knees are bad. Rose can't carry that team from the bench.
I promise you the Hawks will be better barring injuries. They were a Trae Young injury away from making the finals and potentially a ring.

PeroAntic
10-16-2021, 10:09 PM
I know you need to win. Until he wins who cares. He's in the east with another all star and a former all star. How much help does he need?

:facepalm

more banal gibberish. just stfu for once unless you have something substantial to say.

NBAGOAT
10-16-2021, 10:26 PM

Hawks have a really well rounded starting 5 and deep team, I disagree. Celtics still have their star young duo and some pretty good surrounding pieces, won’t have to play some trash rotation guys like they did last year. Kemba is still a huge upgrade for NY over Payton. Don’t forget Barrett improving and the Fournier move

Jasper
10-16-2021, 10:56 PM
driving force is Lonzo Ball ....

No one believes this guy can ball, and the Pelicans will kick themselves....

DeRozan will have to play SF ... which is an issue.

97 bulls
10-16-2021, 11:10 PM
driving force is Lonzo Ball ....

No one believes this guy can ball, and the Pelicans will kick themselves....

DeRozan will have to play SF ... which is an issue.

I don't like Williams at the 4. I'd rather see him at the 3, and DeRozan play the 6th man role.

97 bulls
10-16-2021, 11:14 PM
To answer the question, I certainly belive the Bulls are a top 3-4 team in the East. People saying they will be an 8th seed aren't being fair. They improved at every position. And they were battling for the 8th spot last year with far less talent. I feel they would've made the playoffs had they not lost Lavine for 2 weeks towards the end of the season.

Thenameless
10-16-2021, 11:14 PM
Probably just going to be a fun team to watch and nothing more. They're just not as strong as the true contenders.

Full Court
10-16-2021, 11:59 PM
Yes, I believe the Bulls are legit this year, and I expect them to end up with a top four seed. East is STACKED this year.

SATAN
10-17-2021, 05:34 AM
Amazing turnaround for Chicago.

I'd like to see them get into the finals tbh although they almost certainly won't. They are a very entertaining team. I have high hopes for them. Very happy for Caruso getting his recognition also.

The just pre season talk says nothing. This team has some balls and flash. Give them a year or two. They are on a good trajectory.

iamgine
10-17-2021, 07:02 AM
Yes, they will win 55+ games and be a low key title contender.

Kblaze8855
10-17-2021, 12:19 PM
They have the talent to be but talent without defense doesn’t get it done. I’ve been quiet on them for just that reason. Don’t wanna get my hopes up just yet.

ralph_i_el
10-17-2021, 01:58 PM

Lol how about learning how to pass?

10-17-2021, 02:59 PM
Duh. They have carusgoat now.

PeroAntic
10-17-2021, 04:30 PM
Lol how about learning how to pass?

Hes a decent passer for such an explosive scorer. Now he has Lonzo, Caruso and Derozan for that too.

Axe
10-18-2021, 03:13 PM
Op is jinxing the bulls already. Yikes. Go away buddy.

Axe
10-18-2021, 03:15 PM
Op seems crazy with his bandwagon antics.

Vino24
10-18-2021, 03:42 PM
LaVine is like MJ without Pippen. We will see if he got his Pippen this year

PeroAntic
10-18-2021, 05:42 PM
Op seems crazy with his bandwagon antics.

Said the Lebron stan :roll:

TheMan
10-18-2021, 08:36 PM
Lifelong Bulls fan here but I'm skeptical yet hopeful.

Axe
10-18-2021, 08:38 PM
Said the Lebron stan :roll:
I ain't, you dummy.

Axe
10-18-2021, 08:38 PM
Lifelong Bulls fan here but I'm skeptical yet hopeful.
Same.

eliteballer
10-20-2021, 03:18 PM
Not sold on any of these guys being as good as their numbers suggest.

Gudo
10-20-2021, 03:25 PM
My guess is they could be anywhere between top 4-7 in the East. I don't think they are legit enough to reach the ECF.

Nets
Bucks
Sixers

Hawks
Heat
Bulls

Celtics

SATAN
10-20-2021, 08:10 PM
Forget my previous comment. This team will struggle all season.

AirBonner
10-20-2021, 08:11 PM
Bulls? Lolol

clipps
10-21-2021, 12:39 AM

No. They're gonna suck. You have no clue what you're talking about, retard. Grow up.:cry:

Axe
10-21-2021, 02:51 AM
They won but just barely.