PDA

View Full Version : curry is not the greatest shooter ever. hes not even better than me

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:10 AM
this dude simply can't play without a lead. he is the front runner of all front runners.

he has no ability to hit difficult shots. and that doesn't just mean from distance with momentum on his side. I mean with guys all over him and getting hacked while trying to climb back in a game. that was when I was at my best.

that was when Reggie Miller was at his best

that was when ray allen was at his best

curry is not that guy

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:13 AM
give me tmac over curry

give me Durant over curry

give me kawhi over curry

hell give me bosh over curry. even he was more consistent when it mattered

Pip' N Rodman
10-20-2021, 12:18 AM
Why did you shoot 32% from 3 from your career

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:21 AM
aw man lakers are f*cked now. Currys bench just got him a cushion.. hes gonna start hitting shots now

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:22 AM
Why did you shoot 32% from 3 from your career

I shot 34% before the Achilles rupture with the most contested attempts ever. isn't that your idols percentage wide open

Pip' N Rodman
10-20-2021, 12:23 AM
I shot 34% before the Achilles rupture with the most contested attempts ever. isn't that your idols percentage wide open

So even if you take out your achilles years you still shoot worse than lebron?

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:27 AM
So even if you take out your achilles years you still shoot worse than lebron?

with lebrons looks I shoot 90%

its called practice shots

Pip' N Rodman
10-20-2021, 12:29 AM
with lebrons looks I shoot 90%

its called practice shots

So Lebron will end up the all-time leading scorer shooting only practice shots?

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:34 AM
So Lebron will end up the all-time leading scorer shooting only practice shots?

no a mixture of practice shots, ugly free throws, stiff armed layups, breakaway dunks and crappy imitation fade aways

10-20-2021, 12:39 AM
this dude simply can't play without a lead. he is the front runner of all front runners.

he has no ability to hit difficult shots. and that doesn't just mean from distance with momentum on his side. I mean with guys all over him and getting hacked while trying to climb back in a game. that was when I was at my best.

that was when Reggie Miller was at his best

that was when ray allen was at his best

curry is not that guy
You were trash when you had currys athleticism

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:42 AM
You were trash when you had currys athleticism

I didn't have the quickest release ever with a stand still set shot and only 3 inches of vertical.

I shot with a ton of lift and a jordan like hangtime shooting motion

did you expect me to just learn how to shoot a completely different way than I did my entire life

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:42 AM
and btw anyone else notice how curry finally woke up lmao. wonder why

10-20-2021, 12:45 AM
I didn't have the quickest release ever with a stand still set shot and only 3 inches of vertical.

I shot with a ton of lift and a jordan like hangtime shooting motion

did you expect me to just learn how to shoot a completely different way than I did my entire life
It's your fault you relied on god-given ability lol

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 12:53 AM
It's your fault you relied on god-given ability lol

well its no more God given ability than most other black guys in the nba. it's not like I ever got my head anywhere close to the rim. it's just a type of shooting form I got used to

Axe
10-20-2021, 01:11 AM
Kobe was curry before curry.

10-20-2021, 01:19 AM
well its no more God given ability than most other black guys in the nba. it's not like I ever got my head anywhere close to the rim. it's just a type of shooting form I got used to
Any other excuses or is that all?

RRR3
10-20-2021, 01:56 AM
Saying Kobe is a better shooter than Curry is permaban worthy

HBK_Kliq_2
10-20-2021, 02:11 AM
He shoots like Ray Allen and Reggie Miller but can actually do it off the dribble and at a much higher volume, that's what makes him better. I agree Curry is overrated as an overall player but not as a shooter. Curry always shoots over guys because he's the shortest guy on the court and isn't that athletic.

I would have Kawhi as the greatest mid range shooter of all time and Curry greatest 3 point shooter of all time.

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 02:41 AM
Saying Kobe is a better shooter than Curry is permaban worthy

I am. I can hit any shot at any time in any situation and have had hundreds of big come from behind performances.

the minute any kind of adversity or pressure or spotlight or intense defense is on curry he turns into Carlton from fresh prince

the medical term for it is hardens disease I believe

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 02:43 AM
He shoots like Ray Allen and Reggie Miller but can actually do it off the dribble and at a much higher volume, that's what makes him better. I agree Curry is overrated as an overall player but not as a shooter. Curry always shoots over guys because he's the shortest guy on the court and isn't that athletic.

I would have Kawhi as the greatest mid range shooter of all time and Curry greatest 3 point shooter of all time.

if your life was on the line who would you trust to shoot a contested 3

Reggie Miller, Ray allen or steph curry

RRR3
10-20-2021, 03:00 AM
I am. I can hit any shot at any time in any situation and have had hundreds of big come from behind performances.

the minute any kind of adversity or pressure or spotlight or intense defense is on curry he turns into Carlton from fresh prince

the medical term for it is hardens disease I believe
Myths aren’t reality. Kobe generally played well below his standards in big games.

SaintzFury13
10-20-2021, 06:20 AM
I am. I can hit any shot at any time

The FG% chart says otherwise.

Kobe_Bryant
10-20-2021, 09:11 AM
The FG% chart says otherwise.

thats insanely wrong. under contested circumstances (which is literally every shot almost) I should 45% and 34% threes

when curry faces the same kind of defensive pressure he shoots like 30% with 10% threes.

he can only shoot with space and with a lead

I am the best bad shot/contested shot maker ever. curry is the best long open shot maker with a cushion

theres a difference

AirBonner
10-20-2021, 10:59 AM
Why were you 6-16 vs a guy shooting practice shots? Why did you personally give LeBron practice shots?