PDA

View Full Version : I finally figured out the real reason why the vax want everyone vaxed

Im so nba'd out
10-20-2021, 11:02 AM
They had to shoot some random shit in their arm so now they want others to have to do it too or what was the point of them doing it? That's what this is all about :oldlol:...They dont care about everyone's health. IF they did they would be marching to get rid of fastfood,alcohol,they would be vegans, they would be fighting to save the whales,they would be tied to a tree right now so it didnt get cut down. They are full of shit! They just want you to shoot random shit in ur arm because they were bullied into it.So they want everyone to have to go through it.

and they are so full of shit.... "oh im gonna get a booster sht every year." "I cant wait to get my booster shot! Im going to be the 1st one in line" No you are not you lying sack of shit :oldlol:. You know it and i know it youre not gonna keep getting covid shots non stop for the rest of your life

They will never admit this is the real reason why they want you to get vaxed....but it is deep down inside

diamenz
10-20-2021, 11:20 AM
i think it has more to do with misinformation & hysteria on the part of the media & politicians than anything else. all they have to do is play the culture war card in order to keep everybody jumping at each other's throats because the majority of people are simply just tools for their team (democrat or republican).

Patrick Chewing
10-20-2021, 11:21 AM
Amen brother. :applause:

Off the Court
10-20-2021, 12:44 PM
i think it has more to do with misinformation & hysteria on the part of the media & politicians than anything else. all they have to do is play the culture war card in order to keep everybody jumping at each other's throats because the majority of people are simply just tools for their team (democrat or republican).
Exactly for most people underneath all of the vaccine arguments and statistics and conspiracy theories is the real motive of tribal politics. Red vs Blue. Antivaxxers are really just anti-liberal and those pushing the vax are really just trying to get at team Trump. That is especially evident on this forum.

jstern
10-20-2021, 01:08 PM
It's a bunch of things, particular media driven fear. For example,

For unvaccinated hospitalization risk, 2% of Democrats responded correctly, compared with 16% of Republicans. In fact, 41% of Democrats replied that at least 50% of unvaccinated people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19.
https://news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/354938/adults-estimates-covid-hospitalization-risk.aspx

The correct answer is less than one percent.

And even 22% of republicans believe it, which is quite high. We can just say a good portion of people are ignorant about the subject.

https://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/TGBCMS/a88p5hwkl0osqzb34lq4_g.png

2% of Democrats, compared to 16% of Republicans answered correctly. You can say that that's because in this particular issue all the liberal outlets are all in providing misinformation, fear and censoring. So it's not a matter of being a superior, but rather that in the luck of the draw, the Republican have fallen on the correct side.

j3lademaster
10-20-2021, 01:20 PM
They had to shoot some random shit in their arm so now they want others to have to do it too or what was the point of them doing it? That's what this is all about :oldlol:...They dont care about everyone's health. IF they did they would be marching to get rid of fastfood,alcohol,they would be vegans, they would be fighting to save the whales,they would be tied to a tree right now so it didnt get cut down. They are full of shit! They just want you to shoot random shit in ur arm because they were bullied into it.So they want everyone to have to go through it.There actually has been multiple attempts to get rid of a lot of that shit. Michelle Obama tried to change school lunch and vending machines to healthier options. The most recent attempt was Washington proposing a tax on sugar drinks to try to deter them.

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/washington-senate-proposes-statewide-tax-sugar-sweetened-beverages

Washington state senators have introduced Senate Bill 5371 (SB 5371), which would impart a tax of $0.0175 per ounce on sugar-sweetened beverages that have more than 20 calories in a 12-ounce serving on beverage distributors. In other words, a 12-ounce can of soda would cost an additional 21 cents.

They're all extremely unpopular because they "get in the way of our rights". And when they do this the narrative is "oh Washington trying to control my Dr. Pepper intake, UNCONSTITUTIONAL". But when it's convenient for you it's "oh they don't try to stop unhealthy diets".

:roll:

That's why I love this country though. On one hand, we're the country with the most top 100 ranked universities in the world by a huge margin. People come all around the world to attend some of our universities, then on the other hand we have the dumbest population literally convincing themselves to work against their own interests.

imdaman99
10-20-2021, 01:28 PM
For the greater good. I didn't want it, I did it for everyone else I would be in contact with... because believe it or not, I care about them.

Not happy about them boosters... but so everyone else I come in contact with including my nieces who I love are better off for it, I will do it.

BurningHammer
10-20-2021, 01:29 PM
For the greater good. I didn't want it, I did it for everyone else I would be in contact with... because believe it or not, I care about them.

Not happy about them boosters... but so everyone else I come in contact with including my nieces who I love are better off for it, I will do it.

:bowdown:

tpols
10-20-2021, 01:51 PM
Amen brother. :applause:

Howd it go for you bro? Any side effects?

tpols
10-20-2021, 01:55 PM
Exactly for most people underneath all of the vaccine arguments and statistics and conspiracy theories is the real motive of tribal politics. Red vs Blue. Antivaxxers are really just anti-liberal and those pushing the vax are really just trying to get at team Trump. That is especially evident on this forum.

No they're not... its called having common sense.

Democrats and republicans operate under the direction of the wealthy private class that is an umbrella over both of them. Trump was used to sow major division and rally the left into feverently following whatever their dear leaders tell them ~ ie lockdown, muzzle, and inject like cattle.

Trump told people in the south to get vaccinated at a rally and he was booed.

African Americans have the most hesitancy and mostly vote democrat.

So youre just dead wrong on the issue as usual.

Bronbron23
10-20-2021, 04:51 PM
They had to shoot some random shit in their arm so now they want others to have to do it too or what was the point of them doing it? That's what this is all about :oldlol:...They dont care about everyone's health. IF they did they would be marching to get rid of fastfood,alcohol,they would be vegans, they would be fighting to save the whales,they would be tied to a tree right now so it didnt get cut down. They are full of shit! They just want you to shoot random shit in ur arm because they were bullied into it.So they want everyone to have to go through it.

and they are so full of shit.... "oh im gonna get a booster sht every year." "I cant wait to get my booster shot! Im going to be the 1st one in line" No you are not you lying sack of shit :oldlol:. You know it and i know it youre not gonna keep getting covid shots non stop for the rest of your life

They will never admit this is the real reason why they want you to get vaxed....but it is deep down inside

This is definitely part of it. The more people who get it the better they feel about getting it to. I think deep down in whatever part of their brain that isn't washed they feel something isn't right with this shit.

That said i think most people are just sheep and really believe all the misinformation out there. They really think the vaccine reduces the spread.

hateraid
10-20-2021, 05:51 PM
You're injected with entitlement. That's why the vaxxed want others vaxxed

Cleverness
10-20-2021, 10:42 PM
The reason the vaxxed are so concerned about the Covid-19 vaccination status of strangers is because they've been brainwashed by the media and gov't to think that way. It's that simple.

They're all extremely unpopular because they "get in the way of our rights". And when they do this the narrative is "oh Washington trying to control my Dr. Pepper intake, UNCONSTITUTIONAL". But when it's convenient for you it's "oh they don't try to stop unhealthy diets". :roll:

Both parties are very similar and do unconstitutional shit all the time, usually agree on what unconstitutional shit should be done, and then argue about who gets credit for the unconstitutional shit they do.

Bimbo Coles
10-21-2021, 02:53 PM

Not happy about them boosters... but so everyone else I come in contact with including my nieces who I love are better off for it, I will do it. Flawed logic. You've done nothing altrustic by getting it. Your nieces would have to be vaccinated. That's what we're being sold. And it answers the original question.

Why do they really want you to join them in such a decision? They're programmed, conditioned and propagandised.

BurningHammer
10-21-2021, 04:43 PM
Flawed logic. You've done nothing altrustic by getting it. Your nieces would have to be vaccinated. That's what we're being sold. And it answers the original question.

Why do they really want you to join them in such a decision? They're programmed, conditioned and propagandised.

Don't you think you have been done the same by propagandists from the other side to distrust vaccination for either their own profits or simply cheap amusement?

Vaccination works for more than a century. Those big pharmas have pumped out free seasonal flu for years and nobody but few anti-vaxxers had demonized it.

Also, lowering chance of getting sick and being hospitalized for both parties is never a bad thing even the risk is still there.

Charlie Sheen
10-21-2021, 04:55 PM
It is kinda like when I used to play video games and a line was drawn between those who played xbox and those who played playstation :lol We used to single those people out as fanboys though. They aren't a good representation of the larger communities.

ArbitraryWater
10-22-2021, 05:34 AM
its true

ppl took ivermectin, it worked, and they were furious..

didnt wanna accept it.

lol

Bimbo Coles
10-22-2021, 07:58 AM
Don't you think you have been done the same by propagandists from the other side to distrust vaccination for either their own profits or simply cheap amusement.... If it's in the system, it's of the system. There is no other side.

Cleverness
10-22-2021, 02:28 PM
its true

ppl took ivermectin, it worked, and they were furious..

didnt wanna accept it.

lol

You mean horse dewormer? :lol

https://youtu.be/A11TWCXcIpY

Per tontoz,
. Oklahoma's ERs are so backed up with people overdosing on ivermectin that gunshot victims are having to wait to be treated, a doctor says

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?477454-Official-coronavirus-news-discussion-thread&p=14431213&viewfull=1#post14431213

Though we're still waiting on him to back up those claims. :sleeping

SATAN
10-22-2021, 08:00 PM
There is something seriously wrong with some of you idiots.

Charlie Sheen
10-22-2021, 11:12 PM
There is something seriously wrong with some of you idiots.

That's the charm of this message board :cheers:

baudkarma
10-22-2021, 11:16 PM

You're right, I don't care about everyone's health. I don't care about your health, for example. If you want to make a smoothie out of five Big Macs and three large orders of fries and a quart of jack, I could give a rats ass. You suicide the way you want to.

Where we do start having a problem is when your decisions start affecting other people. You want to get drunk and stay in your basement, no problem. You want to get drunk and go driving? Then we have an issue. You want to speed through a school zone? You're endangering others. Same thing if you're unvaxxed and going out in public. You're endangering other people. That concerns me.

Nanners
10-23-2021, 01:40 AM
You're right, I don't care about everyone's health. I don't care about your health, for example. If you want to make a smoothie out of five Big Macs and three large orders of fries and a quart of jack, I could give a rats ass. You suicide the way you want to.

Where we do start having a problem is when your decisions start affecting other people. You want to get drunk and stay in your basement, no problem. You want to get drunk and go driving? Then we have an issue. You want to speed through a school zone? You're endangering others. Same thing if you're unvaxxed and going out in public. You're endangering other people. That concerns me.

the vaxxed going out in public is far more dangerous than unvaxxed - the vaccine doesnt stop you from getting infected or spreading the virus, it only lessens the symptoms... so the vaccinated are more likely to be asymptomatic spreaders (since they're less likely to know that they have an infection). Also the vaccinated are the ones incubating the vaccine resistant strains.

if were going to lock people down or require passports to access public areas, its the vaccinated who should be excluded since they pose the greatest risk to all of us.

Bronbron23
10-23-2021, 11:00 AM
the vaxxed going out in public is far more dangerous than unvaxxed - the vaccine doesnt stop you from getting infected or spreading the virus, it only lessens the symptoms... so the vaccinated are more likely to be asymptomatic spreaders (since they're less likely to know that they have an infection). Also the vaccinated are the ones incubating the vaccine resistant strains.

if were going to lock people down or require passports to access public areas, its the vaccinated who should be excluded since they pose the greatest risk to all of us.

Exactly

Doomsday Dallas
10-23-2021, 03:52 PM
https://youtu.be/FHhaB6JFyvU

^ That's an elitist right there

unfortunately I won't be attending many Mavs games this season.

jstern
10-23-2021, 07:27 PM

We need to protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.

The vaccinated are going to end up giving all of us something truly worth all these measures.

SATAN
10-23-2021, 09:13 PM
poop on pigs' balls

BurningHammer
10-23-2021, 11:47 PM
If it's in the system, it's of the system. There is no other side.

You are on the anti-system side though. :ohwell:

BurningHammer
10-23-2021, 11:49 PM
That's the charm of this message board :cheers:

Jeff is a cool, and maybe a bit desperate, dude that allow all kind of people to speak out.

Praise Jeff! :bowdown:

Axe
10-24-2021, 07:54 AM
Jeff is a cool, and maybe a bit desperate, dude that allow all kind of people to speak out.

Praise Jeff! :bowdown:
:cheers:

oldtimer28
11-03-2021, 04:17 AM

Wish all the best of luck, but if you really cared about others you would have done better research.

The reduction of transmission is AT BEST minimal and that is before variants. Look at Israel and Singapore.

oldtimer28
11-03-2021, 04:22 AM
We need to protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.

The vaccinated are going to end up giving all of us something truly worth all these measures.

It's looking like that.

Australia is setting itself up to fail. NSW 8.2 million people. Locked down last 4 months. 2 shot V are now free but others are still in lockdown until 1 Dec (moved to 15 Dec yesterday). It keeps moving.

Oh, the V are acting normally and cases are surprisingly decreasing. The government is now opening up to international travel this month so it seems likely there will be more breakthrough cases/waves...

But people accept it.............Sigh.