PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong in this thread..

3ba11
10-20-2021, 12:17 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497928-Westbrook-s-leadership-amp-floor-generalship-will-challenge-Lebron-s-for-supremacy

Apparently Lebron will still supercede Westbrook this year, so add Westbrook to the list of guys that Lebron destroyed:

Westbrook
Hughes
Ingram
Kuzma
Jamison
Bosh
Love
IT
Rose
Clarkson
Wade

RRR3
10-20-2021, 12:19 PM
You’re wrong in every thread.

3ba11
10-20-2021, 12:20 PM

I accidentally clicked "submit" but now the OP is done - so now you can respond to the right one

Phoenix
10-20-2021, 12:21 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/lGbz7CsaCj4Tm/200.gif

ShawkFactory
10-20-2021, 12:24 PM
Yea you probably shouldn’t have made a thread stating that it’ll be Westbrook’s team. Everyone knows that that was stupid on several levels.

RRR3
10-20-2021, 12:27 PM
Yea you probably shouldn’t have made a thread stating that it’ll be Westbrook’s team. Everyone knows that that was stupid on several levels.
Name a thread he made that wasn’t stupid.

ShawkFactory
10-20-2021, 12:29 PM

I mean yea most are disingenuous drivel.

3ba11
10-20-2021, 12:30 PM
I mean yea most are disingenuous drivel.

Apparently not the ones that say Lebron destroys teammates (most of my threads say that)

ShawkFactory
10-20-2021, 12:31 PM
Apparently not the ones that say Lebron destroys teammates (most of my threads say that)

Disingenuous.

Take the thread you’re referencing in the OP for instance. You’re trying to say that it’d be Westbrook’s team despite being inferior in every way as a player (except for daily energy) and as a personality. You’re just trolling

ELITEpower23
10-20-2021, 12:37 PM

Light work

R.I.P. Op :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
10-20-2021, 12:42 PM
OP has a history of changing his agenda.

"AD is a bird fed loser" to "AD is the Lakers best player"

"Giannis is an unskilled loser like LeBron" to "Giannis is amazing"

"Durant off-ball movement is the reason why he is the best in the NBA" to "Durant, just like LeBron needs superteams"

"Lakers will be led by Westbrook" to "LeBron will destroy Westbrook"

What a dumbass. lol.

This guy proves time and time again he doesn't know basketball.

ELITEpower23
10-20-2021, 12:43 PM
You spelled "every" wrong

3ba11
10-20-2021, 12:44 PM
Disingenuous.

Take the thread you’re referencing in the OP for instance. You’re trying to say that it’d be Westbrook’s team despite being inferior in every way as a player (except for daily energy) and as a personality. You’re just trolling

I said in that thread that Lebron's age would make Russell the superior force

But I guess the roids are better than I realized

So now Lebron is proving what I've always said about his teammates - he destroys them.

this is the best example yet - 8 points for Westbrook?.. lol.. Bron-ball will end this guy

And again, it's a SKILL deficit - Lebron lacks elite jumpshooting skill/off-ball, so he can't fit with fellow spotty-shooting ball-handlers like Hughes, Westbrook or Ingram

ShawkFactory
10-20-2021, 12:46 PM

So now Lebron is proving what I've always said about teammates - he destroys them.

this is the best example yet - 8 points for Westbrook?.. lol.. Bron-ball will end this guy

And again, it's a SKILL deficit - Lebron lacks elite jumpshooting skill/off-ball, so he can't fit with fellow spotty-shooting ball-handlers like Hughes, Westbrook or Ingram

As soon as you commented on how Wades numbers were worse than Pippens in the finals or whatever because of the load required? Yea you invalidated your entire agenda and outed yourself as a disingenuous loser.

Not that we didn’t already know that. But you fully cemented it there.

1987_Lakers
10-20-2021, 12:46 PM

You must be pretty bitter knowing LeBron's longevity is on another level compared to MJ.

RRR3
10-20-2021, 12:48 PM
You must be pretty bitter knowing LeBron's longevity is on another level compared to MJ.
He doesn’t care about MJ, he’s a Kobe fan. He’s just afraid to compare Kobe to LeBron so he uses MJ

3ba11
10-20-2021, 12:52 PM
As soon as you commented on how Wades numbers were worse than Pippens because of the old required? You invalidated your entire agenda and outed yourself as a disingenuous loser.

Wade's numbers were never less than Pippen's

Even in the 2013 playoffs, Wade was better across the board than 93' Pippen (PER, WS/48, VORP, WS/48), while 14' Wade was also better (PER, WS/48, pace-adjusted scoring)

2012 Wade had a 26 PER and was higher than any version of Pippen across the board (PER, WS/48, BPM, scoring) - so Wade was superior as a 2nd option and 1st option... Heck, 2012 Wade was top 5 in everything (PER, WS/48, VORP, BPM), which Pippen never came close to doing

Airupthere
10-20-2021, 12:54 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497928-Westbrook-s-leadership-amp-floor-generalship-will-challenge-Lebron-s-for-supremacy

Apparently Lebron will still supercede Westbrook this year, so add Westbrook to the list of guys that Lebron destroyed:

Westbrook
Hughes
Ingram
Kuzma
Jamison
Bosh
Love
IT
Rose
Clarkson
Wade

AD should be in this list. Diminished version of himself.

ShawkFactory
10-20-2021, 12:54 PM
The argument was about 14 Wade and 96 Pippen I believe. I see you trying to move them goalposts :lol

But yea you made the argument that Wades numbers were worse because his load was less.

Shogon
10-20-2021, 12:59 PM
I keep clicking the link in the OP and it's not working.

I think I can fix it.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-NBA-Forum

There... that's the correct link.

Real Men Wear Green
10-20-2021, 01:04 PM
He was probably born out of the wrong hole.

3ba11
10-20-2021, 01:05 PM
The argument was about 14 Wade and 96 Pippen I believe. I see you trying to move them goalposts :lol

But yea you made the argument that Wades numbers were worse because his load was less.

Apples to Apples - comparing sidekick help while trying to 3-peat

Playoffs

14' Wade..... 18.5 PER.. 0.086 ws/48...1.6 obpm
93' Pippen... 16.9 PER.. 0.083 ws/48.. 1.1 obpm

Per 100 Possessions - Playoffs

14' Wade......28.6 pts.. 6.2 ast.. 56.0 ts.. 106 ortg
93' Pippen... 26.2 pts.. 7.4 ast.. 50.0 ts.. 102 ortg

Btw,

13' Wade was superior to 93' Pippen across the board in the playoffs (PER, BPM, WS/48, VORP)

ShawkFactory
10-20-2021, 01:11 PM
Again, 93 Pippen is totally irrelevant

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-20-2021, 01:12 PM
Westbrook's issues were there before yesterday's game. His playstyle has ALWAYS been called into question. :lol

Pretending otherwise is just another way to hate Lebron.

RRR3
10-20-2021, 01:13 PM
Westbrook's issues were there before yesterday's game. His playstyle has ALWAYS been called into question. :lol

Pretending otherwise is just another way to hate LeBron.
Also ignoring WB is past his prime and wasn’t even an allstar last year in the weaker conference to boot.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-20-2021, 01:34 PM
Also ignoring WB is past his prime and wasn’t even an allstar last year in the weaker conference to boot.

So basically... A 19th year Bron destroyed an already washed up, past his prime Westbrook.

3ball is desperate for scraps.

RRR3
10-20-2021, 01:40 PM
So basically... A 19th year Bron destroyed an already washed up, past his prime Westbrook.

3ball is desperate for scraps.
Love how he said LeBron is still good because of steroids after a game LeBron scored almost all on jumpers lmao. A shame those steroids don’t seem to work this long for any other player too.

RogueBorg
10-20-2021, 02:24 PM

So now Lebron is proving what I've always said about his teammates - he destroys them.

One loss and they're already blaming Westbrook. He's going to be the scapegoat.

SouBeachTalents
10-20-2021, 02:40 PM
OP has a history of changing his agenda.

"AD is a bird fed loser" to "AD is the Lakers best player"

"Giannis is an unskilled loser like LeBron" to "Giannis is amazing"

"Durant off-ball movement is the reason why he is the best in the NBA" to "Durant, just like LeBron needs superteams"

"Lakers will be led by Westbrook" to "LeBron will destroy Westbrook"

What a dumbass. lol.

This guy proves time and time again he doesn't know basketball.
There’s so many other examples too. He claimed Oubre > Klay, then when that completely backfired he claimed he was merely trolling :lol PG also went from overrated bum when it looked like the Clips were gonna be the Lakers biggest competition, to better than Pippen when that agenda became convenient to use.

That’s why it blows my mind when other posters legitimately try to argue 3ball is a good poster but he just spams a lot. The guy legit flip flops on every single topic as shown above. Constantly uses contradictory arguments, like using pure numbers to diminish Pippen, but never using them when discussing LeBron or Kobe. And just in general shamelessly uses dishonest and disingenuous arguments.

RRR3
10-20-2021, 04:02 PM
There’s so many other examples too. He claimed Oubre > Klay, then when that completely backfired he claimed he was merely trolling :lol PG also went from overrated bum when it looked like the Clips were gonna be the Lakers biggest competition, to better than Pippen when that agenda became convenient to use.

That’s why it blows my mind when other posters legitimately try to argue 3ball is a good poster but he just spams a lot. The guy legit flip flops on every single topic as shown above. Constantly uses contradictory arguments, like using pure numbers to diminish Pippen, but never using them when discussing LeBron or Kobe. And just in general shamelessly uses dishonest and disingenuous arguments.
Everyone who says he’s a good poster has an obsessive hatred for LeBron. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence though.

3ba11
10-20-2021, 05:26 PM
One loss and they're already blaming Westbrook. He's going to be the scapegoat.

Turns out that Lebron can't elevate teammates - Westbrook will be exhibit 1a and join a long list of spotty-shooting ball-handlers or scorers that Lebron destroyed

SouBeachTalents
10-20-2021, 05:34 PM
Turns out that Lebron can't elevate teammates - Westbrook will be exhibit 1a and join a long list of spotty-shooting ball-handlers or scorers that Lebron destroyed
So when LeBron's teammates struggle, it's because LeBron's can't elevate teammates. But when they thrive (i.e. Kyrie & AD) he has historically great help. All the blame when they struggle, none of the credit when they play well :lol

NBAGOAT
10-20-2021, 05:35 PM
Westbrook was really bad ofc he should get some blame. Some of it is bron ball(don’t forget rondo ball) but I think it’s just a clear trend he starts seasons very poorly for whatever reason

3ba11
10-20-2021, 05:48 PM
So when LeBron's teammates struggle, it's because LeBron's can't elevate teammates. But when they thrive (i.e. Kyrie & AD) he has historically great help. All the blame when they struggle, none of the credit when they play well :lol

Great shooters like Kyrie and Mo have always been okay next to Lebron

It's everyone else that doesn't fit... Bad fits = skill deficit

And AD does apply here because he's a bigger producer than Lebron and has made Lebron the "pippen" at times... So AD elevated Lebron... And he elevated the Lakers from lottery to champion

SouBeachTalents
10-20-2021, 05:51 PM
Great shooters like Kyrie and Mo have always been okay next to Lebron

It's everyone else that doesn't fit... Bad fits = skill deficit

And AD does apply here because he's a bigger producer than Lebron and has made Lebron the "pippen" at times... So AD elevated Lebron... And he elevated the Lakers from lottery to champion
The guy scored literally 2 more points in the 2020 playoffs than LeBron :lol By 3ball's logic one LeBron 3 is the difference between being the "Jordan" or "Pippen"

3ba11
10-20-2021, 05:55 PM
The guy scored literally 2 more points in the 2020 playoffs than LeBron :lol By 3ball's logic one LeBron 3 is the difference between being the "Jordan" or "Pippen"

Pippen got the nickname "pippen" because he had the biggest production gap under the 1st option than anyone ever - aka Pippen averaged 10-30 less than Jordan in every series - otoh, guys like Wade, Kyrie and AD matched or exceeded Lebron's scoring for entire playoff runs (11', 16', 20'), so they were elevating Lebron as much as vice versa, and therefore don't apply in the "elevate teammates" convo

AirBonner
10-20-2021, 05:55 PM
No Pip no chip

Axe
10-21-2021, 02:56 AM
Even op's thread about not wanting the vaccine is horrible.