PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron has one flaw, it’s too much damn loyalty

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2021, 07:50 PM
The guy is always trying to do things for his friends that they cant do on their own.

For instance in 2010 when Xtina Bosh and Washed Wade were trying to escape the treadmill of first round failure, LeBenevolence stepped in and said “I will lift you up.”

In 2015 he observed the career suffering and futility of Love and Irving, and he said unto them: “Put your hopes and dreams on my shoulders.”

Later his old pal Magic called upon him, desperate to restore the fallen, once-proud Laker franchise to prominence, and Lebron said in reply: “I will build you a winner.”

Now some of his career-loser friends like Marshmallow and Westchuck are looking for a gravy train to ride, and not surprisingly LeMagnanimous has given them first class tickets they dont deserve.

I dunno, guys. On the one hand I respect the hell out of Lebron for doing these things... but on the other hand, a part of me selfishly wants to see Lebron just take the easy road for once. Like KD did when he joined a 73 win team. Or Kawhi when he forced his way to the richest owner in the game and then demanded they add a prime Paul George.

I guess thats why I could never be the man that LeMan is. Because there’s a part of me that only thinks about myself and Lebron, and the happiness we could have together if he would just give up on his loser friends.

But he wont. He has stayed true to them from beginning to end.

It’s an incredible story.

God bless you, Lebron :applause:

beasted
10-20-2021, 07:51 PM
Tldr

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2021, 07:52 PM
Tldr

Dude, just ****ing read it. Okay?

8Ball
10-20-2021, 07:52 PM
Trade Westbrook for Simmons asap.

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2021, 07:54 PM

Bingo.

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2021, 07:57 PM
Also, guys, I know this topic is a little bit of a downer, but I am going to ask that you stay strong, keep the faith, and summon the will and determination it takes to give this thread the 5*s it deserves.

Thank you.

dreamshake
10-20-2021, 08:01 PM
OP is a fagg0t and ISH has had it with his homo for LeBron schtick. It stopped being funny three years ago dawg. Time to make a new one.

HBK_Kliq_2
10-20-2021, 08:03 PM
What? He played with two #1 draft picks in Irving and davis, and also the 2nd greatest shooting guard of all time in Wade.

Try winning the chip with a fatass role player like Lowry who plays like Derek Fisher.

10-21-2021, 03:05 AM
Omg, no. The one player who is even worse than westbrick

Akeem34TheDream
10-21-2021, 03:14 AM
He stayed loyal to his wife :applause:

Spurs m8
10-21-2021, 03:29 AM
Op is trying too hard, again

Axe
10-21-2021, 04:12 AM
Wrong op. It's about him coming up short at times.

Axe
10-21-2021, 04:12 AM
Tldr
:roll:

ELITEpower23
10-21-2021, 11:50 AM
The guy is always trying to do things for his friends that they cant do on their own.

For instance in 2010 when Xtina Bosh and Washed Wade were trying to escape the treadmill of first round failure, LeBenevolence stepped in and said “I will lift you up.”

In 2015 he observed the career suffering and futility of Love and Irving, and he said unto them: “Put your hopes and dreams on my shoulders.”

Later his old pal Magic called upon him, desperate to restore the fallen, once-proud Laker franchise to prominence, and Lebron said in reply: “I will build you a winner.”

Now some of his career-loser friends like Marshmallow and Westchuck are looking for a gravy train to ride, and not surprisingly LeMagnanimous has given them first class tickets they dont deserve.

I dunno, guys. On the one hand I respect the hell out of Lebron for doing these things... but on the other hand, a part of me selfishly wants to see Lebron just take the easy road for once. Like KD did when he joined a 73 win team. Or Kawhi when he forced his way to the richest owner in the game and then demanded they add a prime Paul George.

I guess thats why I could never be the man that LeMan is. Because there’s a part of me that only thinks about myself and Lebron, and the happiness we could have together if he would just give up on his loser friends.

But he wont. He has stayed true to them from beginning to end.

It’s an incredible story.

#GOAT