PDA

View Full Version : Don't you see now that talent hasn't always been the issue with Lebron's teams?

Walk on Water
10-23-2021, 12:15 AM
Is Lebron gonna trade half the team again? This year they have Davis, Westbrook, Rando, Howard, Anthony, and Jordan. I remember a few years back Lebron had Rose, Wade, Love, Thomas, Crawder and more. He traded all of them and thought that these 2 average players were gonna be the answer. Don't you get it now? It's never been solely about talent. It's chemistry. Lebron thinks that he can just stack the deck. And when it doesn't work out, all of a sudden guys that were stars are now called washed up bum bums.

Full Court
10-23-2021, 12:24 AM
It takes time and leadership to build a dynasty. There's a reason why Lebron never could and never will three-peat.

sportjames23
10-23-2021, 12:39 AM
It takes time and leadership to build a dynasty. There's a reason why Lebron never could and never will three-peat.

#facts

RRR3
10-23-2021, 12:48 AM
Is Lebron gonna trade half the team again? This year they have Davis, Westbrook, Rando, Howard, Anthony, and Jordan. I remember a few years back Lebron had Rose, Wade, Love, Thomas, Crawder and more. He traded all of them and thought that these 2 average players were gonna be the answer. Don't you get it now? It's never been solely about talent. It's chemistry. Lebron thinks that he can just stack the deck. And when it doesn't work out, all of a sudden guys that were stars are now called washed up bum bums.
Literally the only good player you mentioned besides LeBron in your entire OP was Davis. Everyone else was utter trash at that point in their careers.

Airupthere
10-23-2021, 12:57 AM

This

Walk on Water
10-23-2021, 04:00 AM
Literally the only good player you mentioned besides LeBron in your entire OP was Davis. Everyone else was utter trash at that point in their careers.

But only trash in hindsight. Are you saying he has no help on his current team?

RRR3
10-23-2021, 04:44 AM
But only trash in hindsight. Are you saying he has no help on his current team?
No they were trash the year before he got them too. Why does thinking cause you pain?

Edit: forgot Love. He wasn’t trash on offense I’ll give you that one. Trash defender tho.

Mr. Woke
10-23-2021, 06:00 AM

Jordan is a worse leader than LeBron.

The 90s Bulls benefited from playing in a weaker era and playing worse competition.

They got very lucky.

90sgoat
10-23-2021, 08:51 AM
Lebron is a narcissist.

Narcissists enjoy creating drama.

I would not hold it against Lebron to deliberately create teams that he knows will create drama, then trade them away for better pieces and feel good about himself for it.

ELITEpower23
10-23-2021, 09:26 AM

Only players to 3 peat in last 50 years:
Shaq and Pippen

I guess everyone else sucks by this logic :oldlol:

Gohan
10-23-2021, 09:37 AM
Shaq and Pippen

Kobe counts too finals mvp or not

10-23-2021, 09:56 AM
Shaq and Pippen

:lol

Full Court
10-23-2021, 12:03 PM
Shaq and Pippen

Doesn't mean everyone else sucks. But it does separate the GOATs from the runners-up.

ShawkFactory
10-23-2021, 12:23 PM

These guys ARE washed up. They were washed up before the season started.

That's why everyone who watches basketball objectively raised their eyebrow when they came on. The Lakers can still win the championship on the backs of AD, Bron, and Westbrook, and maybe the experience of a Rondo or Dwight will help come playoff time.

RRR3
10-23-2021, 12:33 PM
These guys ARE washed up. They were washed up before the season started.

That's why everyone who watches basketball objectively raised their eyebrow when they came on. The Lakers can still win the championship on the backs of AD, Bron, and Westbrook, and maybe the experience of a Rondo or Dwight will help come playoff time.
Westbrook is also washed up. Couldn’t even make the all star team last year.