PDA

View Full Version : What does Monster Energy Drink taste like?

Lebron23
10-26-2021, 10:28 AM
Gatorade, Powerade, Sting and Cobra are the energy drinks that I tasted.

warriorfan
10-26-2021, 10:32 AM
:lol

Kobe_Bryant
10-26-2021, 10:34 AM
sour piss mixed with cough syrup and redbull

you're better off just popping amphetamines

Patrick Chewing
10-26-2021, 10:34 AM
Tastes like ass. You want to stick to Red Bull's or NoS. NoS will kill you though eventually. I learned the hard way.

Kobe_Bryant
10-26-2021, 10:39 AM
the best source of energy is intermittent fasting in a 4 hour window each day

insulin spikes, caffeine dependency and a lack of rem sleep are the main causes of being tired

stop drinking coffee/energy drinks. take melatonin off and on to catch on on sleep and wait 4 hours before eating then eat 4 hours later and just drink water the rest of the day. your body will get used to it after 4 days or so and after the headaches pass youl have unlimited energy

Lebron23
10-26-2021, 10:43 AM

insulin spikes, caffeine dependency and a lack of rem sleep are the main causes of being tired

stop drinking coffee/energy drinks. take melatonin off and on to catch on on sleep and wait 4 hours before eating then eat 4 hours later and just drink water the rest of the day. your body will get used to it after 4 days or so and after the headaches pass youl have unlimited energy

Ok. A very few people buy Monster Energy Drink here. Always see them in big super market stores along side redbull, sting cobra and Gatorade

baudkarma
10-26-2021, 02:32 PM
The few times I've tried Red Bull or Monster they always reminded me of the cough syrup I used to be given as a kid. All that sweet flavoring just can't hide the medicine taste underneath. If you want an energy drink that's actually pleasant to drink, look for Bawls.

CelticBaller
10-26-2021, 05:05 PM
gasoline with sugar

imdaman99
10-26-2021, 07:22 PM
The original one kinda tastes like mt dew, which is why I like the taste. But I know it'll kill me so I only have it maybe once or twice a year. Doesn't stop me from trying a couple of these other sugar free ones though :lol dammit amazon s&s

Jasper
10-26-2021, 07:36 PM

I like your thinking. Try this once No liquid or food for 24 hours.
You will shit some pretty awe full acid crap , but your body will be self cleansed.
You are 100% right about sleep , and removing caffeine.

hateraid
10-29-2021, 03:02 AM
Monster is a brand. Literally hundreds of flavors

LeCola
10-29-2021, 05:16 AM
I prefer this 1 liter energy drink.

When someone drinks this, becomes the bear on the logo.

https://i.ibb.co/zhBKZyS/image.png

Phoenix
10-29-2021, 07:22 AM

Interesting. I've dabbled in intermittent fasting but just to keep my weight regulated, not because it had any tangible energy benefits. I've been off energy drinks for years but I drink coffee daily.

Chick Stern
10-30-2021, 01:39 AM
gasoline with sugar
pancit mixed with calamansi

Patrick Chewing
10-30-2021, 10:34 AM
Just had the Pomegranate Red Bull. Delicious.

Honor Boost
10-30-2021, 01:41 PM
If you drink the regular version then Kobe is right, stale sour piss with coughing syrup but if you can get your hands on the sugar free then those guys are good. Flavors of White can, Red, Blue, Green, Tourquoise all taste way better than Red Bull and ten calories.

Gohan
10-30-2021, 09:01 PM
It tastes like ops sister

Axe
10-31-2021, 07:54 PM
pancit mixed with calamansi
Lol