PDA

View Full Version : Why does LeBron being better than Kobe enrage Kobe stans so much?

RRR3
10-26-2021, 12:07 PM
There are numerous other players who are also better than Kobe. Why does LeBron trigger them so much more than anyone else?

Rysio
10-26-2021, 12:16 PM
You can only be better than kobe on paper where LeBron is the king at that's probably why.

Bronbron23
10-26-2021, 12:17 PM
There are numerous other players who are also better than Kobe. Why does LeBron trigger them so much more than anyone else?

For the dame reason why yall get engaged with mj being better than bron dummy.

RRR3
10-26-2021, 12:21 PM
You can only be better than kobe on paper where LeBron is the king at that's probably why.
The truth is often hard to accept.

RRR3
10-26-2021, 12:22 PM
Durrrrr duhhhhh hyuk durrrrr me dumb hee hee.
:facepalm

I have MJ as the GOAT you retard

LAL
10-26-2021, 12:49 PM
Kobe at 18 was more polished and complete than prime lebron. He's not better in anything basketball related, seriously.

Don't you guys fall asleep when you watch him play?? Nothing great about him at all. That's why most of his fans check youtube and stat sheet the next day.

Airupthere
10-26-2021, 12:56 PM
Lebron has a rare size/athleticism combination. That is the only thing he has on Kobe.

Kobe_Bryant
10-26-2021, 01:59 PM
my followers aren't the ones making all time lists every month trying to validate their opinion. they know I'm ranked ahead of lebron by most important people so most fans of mine don't don't frequent message boards like this anymore let alone make those silly lists

Kobe_Bryant
10-26-2021, 02:01 PM
can anyone even name all the hardcore stans of mine that still post here. if they were enraged they would be melting down regularly like leroid minions

so far all I know of is that Ken guy that doesn't even post here much anymore

RRR3
10-26-2021, 02:03 PM
Kenny having another psychotic break. LeBron has ruined him.

Kobe_Bryant
10-26-2021, 02:08 PM

I guess everyone is kenny to you. can you even name another fan of mine that posts here

RRR3
10-26-2021, 02:15 PM
LeBron has literally caused Kenny to pretend he’s the spirit of his deceased idol on a dying basketball forum.

GrayGoat
10-26-2021, 03:05 PM
I like Kobe but the only thing that separated him from his counterparts (Tmac, Pierce, Iverson) was Shaq

8Ball
10-26-2021, 03:19 PM

The last 10 years were awful for Kenny.

Mass spamming posts while watching LeBron climb to top 2 top 1 all time.

Bronbron23
10-26-2021, 03:20 PM
:facepalm

I have MJ as the GOAT you retard

Yet your drug dealing mexican tranny self still geta triggered when people talk about mj being better. Not surprised. Your a special guy that's for sure.

Full Court
10-26-2021, 03:21 PM
Lebron gets overrated by media hype and people with short memories.

Kobe gets overrated because he's dead.

Both are fringe top ten of all time. As far as which one is better, take your pick. They're close enough that it really doesn't matter.

RRR3
10-26-2021, 03:24 PM
:mad:
:lol

WhiteKyrie
10-26-2021, 04:43 PM
The same way LeBron fans are enraged about Mike being the true GOAT

FilmyCogTurner
10-26-2021, 08:29 PM
I feel like Kobe is really hard to rate for some reason. People say KD > Kobe quite easily and I don't see it. Imagine prime Kobe in Brooklyn right now, it would be a major epicenter for basketball and I don't have the same feelings with KD there presently.

RRR3
10-26-2021, 10:19 PM
Lots of people riled up by this thread yikes.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-26-2021, 10:30 PM
I think Mike is the best/greatest player ever, but acknowledge Bron's shot @ the 'GOAT' title.

Some value Mike's peak more, and understandably so, but Bron will make his case w/ longevity feats like the scoring title, being top 5 in all-time assists and rebounds etc. Another Finals MVP and chip would make his case strong, especially accounting for finals comp.

Point being, Bron isn't done building his career. 3ball and that half-breed Kenny need to accept that.

SouBeachTalents
10-26-2021, 10:36 PM
I think Mike is the best/greatest player ever, but acknowledge Bron's shot @ the 'GOAT' title.

Some value Mike's peak more, and understandably so, but Bron will make his case w/ longevity feats like the scoring title, being top 5 in all-time assists and rebounds etc. Another Finals MVP and championship would make his case strong, especially accounting for finals comp.

Point being, Bron isn't done building his career. 3ball and that half-breed Kenny need to accept that.
They really need to accept that LeBron surpassed Kobe YEARS ago :lol He has the advantage in virtually every single individual metric; per game average, career totals, individual accolades, advanced metrics, peak, prime, longevity, regular season, playoff & Finals performances. The list is legitimately endless :lol

The sooner they understand that claiming LeBron is the superior player isn't a knock on Kobe, the easier it will be for them to accept this debate ended during the Obama administration.

StrongLurk
10-26-2021, 11:12 PM
Lebron is a better player than Kobe, but there are A LOT of people out there who still respect Kobe's game more than Lebron's.

Kobe maxed out his basketball skills more than Lebron has if we are being honest. If Kobe and Lebron were both the same height, weight and had the same athleticism, Kobe would be the better player...but alas, size and athleticism matter A TON in basketball.

Kobe_Bryant
10-26-2021, 11:15 PM
Lebron is a better player than Kobe, but there are A LOT of people out there who still respect Kobe's game more than Lebron's.

Kobe maxed out his basketball skills more than Lebron has if we are being honest. If Kobe and Lebron were both the same height, weight and had the same athleticism, Kobe would be the better player...but alas, size and athleticism matter A TON in basketball.

better player? you mean lebron is a better body with better stacked teams in a better era suited for stat padding with very little contact

put on highlights of lebrons move set for a new fan to the sport and they will tell you i'm the better player without even needing to look at any numbers or results. just a 2 minute clip would do it. theres nothing aesthetically pleasing about lebrons game. its all manufactured/forced ugliness

StrongLurk
10-26-2021, 11:17 PM
better player? you mean lebron is a better body with better stacked teams in a better era suited for stat padding with very little contact

put on highlights of lebrons move set for a new fan to the sport and they will tell you i'm the better player without even needing to look at any numbers or results. just a 2 minute clip would do it. theres nothing aesthetically pleasing about lebrons game. its all manufactured/forced ugliness

Highlights don't show a good representation of someone's career. Yes Lebron is better than Kobe and a lot has to do with Lebron's natural physical abilities, talent, and BBIQ. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed watching both of their careers.

Kobe_Bryant
10-26-2021, 11:19 PM
Highlights don't show a good representation of someone's career. Yes Lebron is better than Kobe and a lot has to do with Lebron's natural physical abilities, talent, and BBIQ. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed watching both of their careers.

wrong. if it were just some regular shots going in ok. my highlights were an arsenal the likes of which were never seen before from anywhere on the floor with either hand over any amount of defense

of course you can make any player look good with highlights. but you can't make a mix of what i've done with any other guy.

with lebron you show a wide open 3, a no look stand still pass and a tomahawk dunk and thats pretty much everything

Pip' N Rodman
10-26-2021, 11:23 PM

Didn't you and LeBron basically have the same height/size/athleticism? How come LeBron shot 15%+ better from the field (prime-vs-prime) and had more triple doubles and better PER?

Spurs m8
10-26-2021, 11:24 PM
Why does this guy start whiney threads?

What a b1tch

Axe
10-27-2021, 02:02 AM
KD has kobes scoring talent but lacks the ambition and heart that came with it

he isn't as hungry as he was. half of why kobe was great was his effort and passion.

if you put westbrooks passion into durants body then you might have something special
Why use multiple dups? :(

2much_knowledge
10-27-2021, 02:28 AM

Why half of their peers who played against both don't agree with this???

RRR3
10-28-2021, 08:12 AM
Why?

2much_knowledge
10-28-2021, 10:19 AM
Why?

Why??

shrempf_on_rice
10-28-2021, 12:04 PM
Because he's not. Only people who put James on top are the people at ESPN who get incentives for writing about him and the brainwashed fans who eat this stuff up.

RRR3
10-28-2021, 12:13 PM
Because he's not. Only people who put James on top are the people at ESPN who get incentives for writing about him and the brainwashed fans who eat this stuff up.
So mad you had to dust off this alt yikes.

2much_knowledge
10-28-2021, 12:22 PM

Yup. Analysts say one thing. Peers of both say another

shrempf_on_rice
10-28-2021, 06:38 PM

And you don't seem to have much of a life. Ouch! I'm so sorry...

Kobe_Bryant
10-28-2021, 06:59 PM

let's let's honest. nobody here is more angry than you. how many threads have you made directed at another poster lol

SaintzFury13
10-28-2021, 07:02 PM
Kobe at 18 was more polished and complete than prime lebron. He's not better in anything basketball related, seriously.

Don't you guys fall asleep when you watch him play?? Nothing great about him at all. That's why most of his fans check youtube and stat sheet the next day.

Not to make generalized statements, but if a guy is on pace to break the all time scoring record, he's obviously pretty great at something.

At least try to be objective.

HoopsNY
10-28-2021, 07:33 PM
There's no argument for Kobe over LeBron.

RRR3
10-28-2021, 10:19 PM
And it makes them so mad.

2much_knowledge
10-28-2021, 11:38 PM

I have one. No crazy fanboy talk either

HoopsNY
10-29-2021, 12:27 AM

I'm all ears.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-29-2021, 12:33 AM

His only 'argument' is comparable peak scoring (can be qualified as better half-court skill) and superior man defense...again at his peak.

But that's cherry-picking.

Bron was typically better in the playoffs, and especially the finals. Combined with his efficiency, playmaking and help defense, its hard to argue Kobe had more impact than him. When you stretch it to prime play, it favors Bron even more.

NBAGOAT
10-29-2021, 12:47 AM
peers' opinion dont matter that much unless they show credibility as a front office guy or coach. Their jobs were to be good at basketball not be good at evaluating talent. Almost every front office guy is taking bron over kobe to start a team. Yes I will absolutely value Morey's opinion on a player more than Elton brand lol.

SouBeachTalents
10-29-2021, 12:51 AM
peers' opinion dont matter that much unless they show credibility as a front office guy or coach. Their jobs were to be good at basketball not be good at evaluating talent. Almost every front office guy is taking bron over kobe to start a team. Yes I will absolutely value Morey's opinion on a player more than Elton brand lol.
Most importantly, what players think doesn't change anything that happened on the basketball court or in LeBron and Kobe's career.

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 01:05 AM

1. when has any ISH member or realgm poster or sports writer ever shown credibility as a front office guy or coach. yet all you retards take their lists as the word of God

2. If I was a front office guy I would take giannis over both lebron and myself. that isn't saying much. that's more of a prototypical potential opinion based on what you think you can get out of a guy. lebrons always had all the potential in the world and is the prototypical perfect build without a consistent mid range game and a small man complex. lebrons faults are more associated to how he took short cuts and chokes a ton. he left so much on the table and was a beta male with basically zero credibility to anything he's every done. of course if you could have a do over and start from scratch you take the 6-8 super freak athlete

and I would take shaq ahead of lebron and myself in that aspect as well

and wilt

this isn't really saying anything. all time rankings are based on respect and I simply have more among our community

SouBeachTalents
10-29-2021, 01:10 AM
1. when has any ISH member or realgm poster or sports writer ever shown credibility as a front office guy or coach. yet all you retards take their lists as the word of God

2. If I was a front office guy I would take giannis over both lebron and myself. that isn't saying much. that's more of a prototypical potential opinion based on what you think you can get out of a guy. lebrons always had all the potential in the world and is the prototypical perfect build without a consistent mid range game and a small man complex. lebrons faults are more associated to how he took short cuts and chokes a ton. he left so much on the table and was a beta male with basically zero credibility to anything he's every done. of course if you could have a do over and start from scratch you take the 6-8 super freak athlete

and wilt

this isn't really saying anything. all time rankings are based on respect and I simply have more among our community
Why do you think that's a fact? The only players I think GM's would consider taking over LeBron would be Jordan & Kareem. If you polled the current GM's I seriously doubt even 5 of the 30 would pick Giannis to start a franchise over LeBron. I bet Kobe would get more votes then Giannis too.

NBAGOAT
10-29-2021, 01:28 AM

and wilt

agreed but i never said i have much credibility either lol and i dont treat individual lists as definitive.

you cant be a front office guy because you dont analyze the game at a high enough level most likely as an average fan and the amount of respect you have here is up for debate(lol). Having respect in this community doesnt mean your opinion means anything anyways if the community isnt credible either lol.

HoopsNY
10-29-2021, 08:35 AM
His only 'argument' is comparable peak scoring (can be qualified as better half-court skill) and superior man defense...again at his peak.

But that's cherry-picking.

Bron was typically better in the playoffs, and especially the finals. Combined with his efficiency, playmaking and help defense, its hard to argue Kobe had more impact than him. When you stretch it to prime play, it favors Bron even more.

Correct. This would be my response to Kobe stans. The separation between Bron and Kobe in the playoffs and finals is too great. And while Bron wasn't as great with man defense, his help defense was certainly superior. Add the playmaking and clutch performances and it's pretty much a no brainer.

People have to give credit where credit is due. You may not like the personnel moves LeBron has made, or even his personality, but you simply cannot deny his greatness as a player, even without the rings. LeBron is an elite top 5-10 in anyone's book, and most would put him top 2-3. Longevity or not, he has the edge over Kobe.

2much_knowledge
10-29-2021, 10:54 AM
I'm all ears.

* Way better scorer, and im not talking about dunks and layups to keep your fg% pretty. Kobe scored more in 3 quarters than lebron his whole life.

* More skilled. That one is obvious. Many players feel kobe may be the most skilled player ever. The fluidity and footwork of both is not even comparable

* At least as good defensively. This will depend on if you value on ball defense or help defense but kobe does have the record for most time 1st defensive team all time

* Many of the peers that played with or against both of them say Kobe was a bit better. They were right there. Their words, not mine

And this is the most important one. Kobe has been more successful against tougher competition and with less help. Kobe has the record for most 50+ teams eliminated in the playoffs amongst superstars, suggesting the road to the finals was tougher than anyone, especially lebron who alot of times had a cakewalk to the finals.

5 championships out of 7 tries while being part of 2 dynamic duos. (Shaq and gasol,)

Lebron while being a member of an unprecedented 3 Big 3s. Miami, clevaland and now again. With all that help and all that team hoping and collusion, you are supposed to be more successful and win more than Kobe if you are thaaaaat much better

Kobe was loyal. Kobe didn't rely on flopps either

I could go on. But this is enough

outofstomach
10-29-2021, 11:35 AM
LeBron has literally caused Kenny to pretend he’s the spirit of his deceased idol on a dying basketball forum.
it’s pretty funny ngl

8Ball
10-29-2021, 11:41 AM

Serious answer:

Kobe had a devoted following of fans that believed he was better than Jordan. That never happened.

As LeBron emerged, these Kobe fans felt threatened and attacked LeBron.

The last 10 years have been very painful for them since LeBron catapulted from a top 20 player towards a top 2 all time player. They sat there watching like poor cucks. It was supposed to be Kobe as the chosen one, not LeBron. 2013 ray allen shot really hurt them, 2016 made them go crazy, and 2020 was the ultimate meltdown for them.

The last 2 years was the nail in the coffin. Bron comes to LA and millions of ex Kobe fans become LeBron fans. Laker fans embrace Bron as he delivers the 2020 championship. They love him now.

Kobe hardcore fans can do nothing now but sit in a corner and mope :oldlol:

StrongLurk
10-29-2021, 03:11 PM
Serious answer:

Kobe had a devoted following of fans that believed he was better than Jordan. That never happened.

The last 10 years have been very painful for them since LeBron catapulted from a top 20 player towards a top 2 all time player. They sat there watching like poor cucks. It was supposed to be Kobe as the chosen one, not LeBron. 2013 ray allen shot really hurt them, 2016 made them go crazy, and 2020 was the ultimate meltdown for them.

The last 2 years was the nail in the coffin. Bron comes to LA and millions of ex Kobe fans become LeBron fans. Laker fans embrace Bron as he delivers the 2020 championship. They love him now.

This is 100% true.

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 03:16 PM
Serious answer:

nobody hated lebron till the decision

it was never about spite for another great player in the league. duncan was greater than lebron and he was respected by everyone

what ruined lebron was ring chasing with colluded big 3's. thats when he became a villain. my fans were more concerned with Jordan before that

RRR3
10-29-2021, 03:19 PM
Kenny foaming at the mouth.

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 03:24 PM
Kobe kicking my ass.

as per usual

RRR3
10-29-2021, 03:28 PM
Kenny so mad he might burst a blood vessel.

8Ball
10-29-2021, 04:42 PM

it was never about spite for another great player in the league. duncan was greater than lebron and he was respected by everyone

what ruined lebron was ring chasing with colluded big 3's. thats when he became a villain. my fans were more concerned with Jordan before that

All wrong.

Kobetards like yourself were butt hurt about Bron surpassing your idol.

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 04:49 PM
All wrong.

Kobetards like yourself were butt hurt about Bron surpassing your idol.

my fans respect greatness. Jordan is the goat. my fans admit that

and no pretty much everyone hates lebron for the colluding stuff

personally I have tim Duncan on my level. so if I respected lebron I would do the same for him but he hasn't done anything worthy of my respect

Phoenix
10-29-2021, 04:51 PM

Nah, by 2010 Lebron was basically the face of the league, the new 'air apparent' that the league was going to stake its future on. His presence served as a natural antagonist to the Kobe fanbase because as said, by 2010 you thought him and MJ was a legit conversation. You were going to hate Lebron no matter what because he was posing a threat to Kobe first and foremost before the decision.

Yeah, the way the decision went down was fukked up. But as far as actually leaving the Cavaliers? Nobody outside of Cleveland should have given a shit.

LAL
10-29-2021, 04:59 PM
Nah, by 2010 Lebron was basically the face of the league, the new 'air apparent' that the league was going to stake its future on. His presence served as a natural antagonist to the Kobe fanbase because as said, by 2010 you thought him and MJ was a legit conversation. You were going to hate Lebron no matter what because he was posing a threat to Kobe first and foremost before the decision.

Yeah, the way the decision went down was fukked up. But as far as actually leaving the Cavaliers? Nobody outside of Cleveland should have given a shit.

I don't want to sound like the losers here, but i think you, dmavs & hoopsNY are the same posters.

Phoenix
10-29-2021, 05:00 PM
I don't want to sound like the losers here, but i think you, dmavs & hoopsNY are the same posters.

That's a new one. And you base this on what?

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 05:26 PM

nobody hated lebron before the decision. he wasn't even remotely a threat to my fan base. we were about catching MJ

by 2010 I was 5 up on lebron with 1 to go to catching MJ. we had bigger fish to fry

SouBeachTalents
10-29-2021, 05:29 PM
nobody hated lebron before the decision. he wasn't even remotely a threat to my fan base. we were about catching MJ

by 2010 I was 5 up on lebron with 1 to go to catching MJ. we had bigger fish to fry
And now LeBron's consensus top 2 and Kobe's not even top 10 on most lists :(

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 05:32 PM
And now LeBron's consensus top 2 and Kobe's not even top 10 on most lists :(

so message boards and sports writers have lebron higher. players, coaches, legends have me higher

oh well. i guess i'l just have to live with the respected vote

players give more thought to lebrons asterisks. always been that way. people in my profession resent how lebron got his success

Phoenix
10-29-2021, 05:32 PM

By 2010 Lebron had already surpassed 'you' on an individual level ( back to back MVPs with 'you'' still in 'your' prime). The chips....well if you gave Lebron 2000-2002 Shaq the league still wouldn't have recovered. 'You' probably don't win in 2009 and 2010 either if the Celtics were healthy both years.

Also, is playing Kobe's spirit a permanent daily gig moving forward, or just until this account gets banned?

8Ball
10-29-2021, 05:33 PM
By 2010 Lebron had already surpassed 'you' on an individual level ( back to back MVPs with 'you'' still in 'your' prime). The chips....well if you gave Lebron 2000-2002 Shaq the league still wouldn't have recovered. 'You' probably don't win in 2009 and 2010 either if the Celtics were healthy both years.

Also, is playing Kobe's spirit a permanent daily gig moving forward, or just until this account gets banned?

2010??

Try 2009.

Phoenix
10-29-2021, 05:35 PM
so message boards and sports writers have lebron higher. players, coaches, legends have me higher

oh well. i guess i'l just have to live with the respected vote

players give more thought to lebrons asterisks. always been that way. people in my profession resent how lebron got his success

When players, coaches and legends make official lists, then you can argue 'you're' higher. Until then? There's no publicized list anywhere that has 'you' close to Lebron. The conversation right now is whether Lebron deserves to be over MJ. The conversation with you is whether you're top 10 or not. Levels.....

SouBeachTalents
10-29-2021, 05:39 PM
For those in the Kobe > LeBron camp, I want you to give me an example, in any sport, where one player has better averages, career totals, more MVP's, more playoff MVP's, better peak & greater longevity than another and is still considered the worse player.

No cherry picking either, they need to meet every criteria I specified.

Phoenix
10-29-2021, 05:54 PM
The trending conversation right now is MJ and Lebron, with Kareem getting an honorable mention. There are a few others that warrant being in the conversation, namely Russell. Otherwise, when Kobe's legacy is now left to be defended by some nutcase on a crappy forum impersonating his spirit........yeahhhhhh.

BigShotBob
10-29-2021, 06:08 PM
Kobe was a flat out better basketball player. Far more skill and footwork, could pass and rebound at a high level especially for his position and when it was needed, plus we could be honest and say that Lebron colluded to get his championships. Doesn't diminish his basketball ability but if you look at Lebron's shooting stats outside of 3 feet, he's one of the worst ATG ever at it, or possibly the worse at outside shooting.

He averages 36% outside of 3 feet....

Lebron is a 20% FG shooter in the last 5 seconds of the game for his career (including playoffs) so he's the opposite of clutch when the game matters the most

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 06:29 PM
When players, coaches and legends make official lists, then you can argue 'you're' higher. Until then? There's no publicized list anywhere that has 'you' close to Lebron. The conversation right now is whether Lebron deserves to be over MJ. The conversation with you is whether you're top 10 or not. Levels.....

sorry but there has never been an "official" list by the nba in terms of all time rankings. just 25th, 50th and 75th anniversary teams

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 06:30 PM
The trending conversation right now is MJ and Lebron, with Kareem getting an honorable mention. There are a few others that warrant being in the conversation, namely Russell. Otherwise, when Kobe's legacy is now left to be defended by some nutcase on a crappy forum impersonating his spirit........yeahhhhhh.

the trending conversation when i was playing was me vs MJ. remember when pippen and mark jackson argued about who the goat was

then riley said i was right there with MJ all time and george karl said jesus couldn't guard me. the current product will always get all the hype

Phoenix
10-29-2021, 07:43 PM
the trending conversation when i was playing was me vs MJ. remember when pippen and mark jackson argued about who the goat was

then riley said i was right there with MJ all time and george karl said jesus couldn't guard me. the current product will always get all the hype

Fuming. MJ or Lebron and....Kobe or Hakeem, or Duncan. Its 2021, we not talking about the discussion back in 2008. :lol

Phoenix
10-29-2021, 07:50 PM
sorry but there has never been an "official" list by the nba in terms of all time rankings. just 25th, 50th and 75th anniversary teams

I didnt say official. I just said no publicised list of GOAT rankings has Kobe anywhere close to Lebron. Sure there are small pockets of random ex players or whatever that you can cherry pick to say Kobe is better. There are also ex players and coaches who have Lebron in the GOAT conversation, and those individuals you dismiss cause reasons.

eliteballer
10-29-2021, 08:15 PM
Why does LeBron take Steroids?

https://www.outkick.com/wp-content/uploads/GettyImages-1200850325-e1619100054724.jpg

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/0hjahLOFoqihSXF4vVSSAzx8z1I=/1200x0/top/www.trbimg.com/img-5c19d6e6/turbine/ny-sports-lebron-james-carmelo-anthony-20181218

RRR3
10-29-2021, 09:10 PM
For those in the Kobe > LeBron camp, I want you to give me an example, in any sport, where one player has better averages, career totals, more MVP's, more playoff MVP's, better peak & greater longevity than another and is still considered the worse player.

Yikes this is being avoided.

BigShotBob
10-29-2021, 10:26 PM
Yikes this is being avoided.

Already answered this

RRR3
10-29-2021, 10:28 PM
Already answered this
You literally didn’t.

BigShotBob
10-29-2021, 10:41 PM
Kobe was a flat out better basketball player. Far more skill and footwork, could pass and rebound at a high level especially for his position and when it was needed, plus we could be honest and say that Lebron colluded to get his championships. Doesn't diminish his basketball ability but if you look at Lebron's shooting stats outside of 3 feet, he's one of the worst ATG ever at it, or possibly the worse at outside shooting.

He averages 36% outside of 3 feet....

Lebron is a 20% FG shooter in the last 5 seconds of the game for his career (including playoffs) so he's the opposite of clutch when the game matters the most

^ That's my answer

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 10:45 PM
I didnt say official. I just said no publicised list of GOAT rankings has Kobe anywhere close to Lebron. Sure there are small pockets of random ex players or whatever that you can cherry pick to say Kobe is better. There are also ex players and coaches who have Lebron in the GOAT conversation, and those individuals you dismiss cause reasons.

the only people publicizing all time lists are message boards and guys like this

https://sportsconflict.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/henry-abbott.png

RRR3
10-29-2021, 10:51 PM
^ That's my answer
That’s not an answer to what he asked. At all. Are you retarded?

RRR3
10-29-2021, 10:52 PM
Kenny sobbing himself to sleep tonight for sure.

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 10:59 PM
Kenny sobbing himself to sleep tonight for sure.

you should marry that ken guy. you obviously love him

RRR3
10-29-2021, 11:07 PM
Another desperate reply from Kenny. He can’t stop.

Baller789
10-29-2021, 11:09 PM
Overall I think Lebron is better than Kobe.

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 11:09 PM
Another desperate reply from Kenny. He can’t stop.

this video is you, 3ball and kenny

all i'm gonna say is that you're the dog

you can guess who the other 2 are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRakRrVsQrs

RRR3
10-29-2021, 11:15 PM
Overall I think Lebron is better than Kobe.
Yikes, this is coming from one of the biggest LeBron haters too. The hits just don’t stop coming for Kenny.

BigShotBob
10-29-2021, 11:24 PM
That’s not an answer to what he asked. At all. Are you retarded?

You're a troll but watch your mouth.

RRR3
10-29-2021, 11:26 PM
You're a troll but watch your mouth.
Meltdown.

Kobe_Bryant
10-29-2021, 11:51 PM
Yikes, this is coming from one of the biggest LeBron haters too. The hits just don’t stop coming for Kenny.

is everyone kenny to you lmao

2much_knowledge
10-29-2021, 11:57 PM

Page 4. I literally answer this already. And thats no bs or trolling

RRR3
10-30-2021, 12:01 AM
Kenny thrashing around like a demented fish.

Loco 50
10-30-2021, 12:03 AM
:oldlol: What is this short-term memory pity party? You think LeBron has been the only target? Kirby's fanbase has been consistently the worst base here since his rookie season.

Started with Eddie Jones and the Kobetards crying about Brickbe not starting immediately. They demanded that Jones needed to be traded.

Then as 12be improved his fans got jealous of the success of his "rival" guards. Guards that were still better than him, but they couldn't admit it. Ray Allen, Vince and T-mac ring any bells?

Next after riding Snaq to a few championships they decide Snaq was garnering too much praise and he's gotta go.

Then it was the rest of his "rival" MVP candidates besides Snaq. Duncan/Garnett/Iverson. The accolades would never be enough to satiate them, nevermind that he wasn't good enough to truly deserve them.

Finally, it was MJ. Even the most deluded Kirbytards in KennyG and 3Ball finally had to give up any hopes for that after the dismal close to his career.

However, since they had to give up any delusion that 20be was peer to peer with Jordan they moved on to the, soon to be second, most celebrated basketball star in LeBron, in almost equal delusion.

LeBron is closer to Jordan, which isn't very close at all in my opinion, than Kobe Brickant was to LeBron. Chuckbe's the most overrated player this board has ever and will ever see.

Truth is Kobrick shot Jerry Stackhouse percentages while riding the jockstraps of all-star level bigs all while bitching and demanding that they clean up his garbage chucks and play harder and better defense than he was ever capable of. All the fights here for the past 20 years were based on the fact that his fanbase were the most jealous, petty bitches that have ever existed in basketball fandom. Any thread here that praised another player was almost instantly infiltrated by a petty bitch chirping up, "but, but what about Kirby? He did it better... :cry: :cry::cry:" Absolutely shameful business. :facepalm

2much_knowledge
10-30-2021, 12:09 AM
:oldlol: What is this short-term memory pity party? You think LeBron has been the only target? Kirby's fanbase has been consistently the worst base here since his rookie season.

Started with Eddie Jones and the Kobetards crying about Brickbe not starting immediately. They demanded that Jones needed to be traded.

Then as 12be improved his fans got jealous of the success of his "rival" guards. Guards that were still better than him, but they couldn't admit it. Ray Allen, Vince and T-mac ring any bells?

Next after riding Snaq to a few championships they decide Snaq was garnering too much praise and he's gotta go.

Then it was the rest of his "rival" MVP candidates besides Snaq. Duncan/Garnett/Iverson. The accolades would never be enough to satiate them, nevermind that he wasn't good enough to truly deserve them.

Finally, it was MJ. Even the most deluded Kirbytards in KennyG and 3Ball finally had to give up any hopes for that after the dismal close to his career.

However, since they had to give up any delusion that 20be was peer to peer with Jordan they moved on to the, soon to be second, most celebrated basketball star in LeBron, in almost equal delusion.

LeBron is closer to Jordan, which isn't very close at all in my opinion, than Kobe Brickant was to LeBron. Chuckbe's the most overrated player this board has ever and will ever see.

Truth is Kobrick shot Jerry Stackhouse percentages while riding the jockstraps of all-star level bigs all while bitching and demanding that they clean up his garbage chucks and play harder and better defense than he was ever capable of. All the fights here for the past 20 years were based on the fact that his fanbase were the most jealous, petty bitches that have ever existed in basketball fandom. Any thread here that praised another player was almost instantly infiltrated by a petty bitch chirping up, "but, but what about Kirby? He did it better... :cry: :cry::cry:" Absolutely shameful business. :facepalm

Boy on what drug are you on? Lol

The only time ray allen was better than kobe was at Ncaa and thats only cause kobe decided to skip it

John_Connor
10-30-2021, 12:13 AM

The only time ray allen was better than kobe was at Ncaa and thats only cause kobe decided to skip it

wait. you actually took time to read that post

the dude said "kirby" lol... he's obviously 50 years old and has zero contact with the human race since the obama administration

if he said "Kobrick/rapist/snitchbe" then i might have given him the time of day

Loco 50
10-30-2021, 12:15 AM

Ray Allen led a Sonic team to the 3rd seed in the playoffs while his bigs were Jerome James, Danny Fortson and Reggie Evans. That's more success pulling way more weight than 12be could ever handle on his own.

John_Connor
10-30-2021, 12:20 AM
Ray Allen led a Sonic team to the 3rd seed in the playoffs while his bigs were Jerome James, Danny Fortson and Reggie Evans. That's more success pulling way more weight than 12be could ever handle on his own.

kobe held ray allen to 0 for 13 in a finals game

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2010/06/07/sports/07game2/07game2-articleInline.jpg

RRR3
10-30-2021, 12:21 AM

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2010/06/07/sports/07game2/07game2-articleInline.jpg

Another alt for kenny.

Loco 50
10-30-2021, 12:29 AM
It's surreal that a 6-24be fan would raise a concern about shooting percentages in a big game.....:roll:

SouBeachTalents
10-30-2021, 12:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PCl4eRsi7M&ab_channel=BasketballBreakdowns

Didn't contest a single one :lol

RRR3
10-30-2021, 12:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PCl4eRsi7M&ab_channel=BasketballBreakdowns

Didn't contest a single one :lol
But that’s not how it happened in Kenny’s memory :(

Kobe_Bryant
10-30-2021, 12:39 AM
But that’s not how it happened in Kenny’s memory :(

so is Kenny everyone on here to you

RRR3
10-30-2021, 12:40 AM
Kenny logging in and out of his alts nonstop.

Phoenix
10-30-2021, 06:04 AM
the only people publicizing all time lists are message boards and guys like this

https://sportsconflict.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/henry-abbott.png

You keep telling yourself that.

RRR3
10-30-2021, 07:25 AM
He’s had a complete psychotic break in the last few months. LeBron literally ruined his life.

tpols
10-30-2021, 07:36 AM

Easy.

Philip Rivers has thrown more touchdowns than Dan Marino. Eli Manning and Matt Stafford have more TDs than Joe Montana. You have to put numbers and accomplishments into context.

RRR3
10-30-2021, 07:41 AM
Easy.

Philip Rivers has thrown more touchdowns than Dan Marino. Eli Manning and Matt Stafford have more TDs than Joe Montana. You have to put numbers and accomplishments into context.
Way to dodge the majority of his post :lol

Baller789
10-30-2021, 07:44 AM
It's because I'm not a Stan like you most are.

Basically Lebron over Kobe because of the huge gap in efficiency.

SouBeachTalents
10-30-2021, 03:20 PM
Easy.

Reread my post before coming up with this embarrassingly weak response. Nobody on earth thinks Rivers, Eli & Stafford had better peaks than Marino or Montana. They also have less MVP's & SB MVP's in the comparison as well.

Walk on Water
10-31-2021, 02:02 PM
All you have to do is watch Kobe vs Lebron 1 on 1 on YouTube to know who was better. Lebron even admitted who was.

tpols
10-31-2021, 02:14 PM
Reread my post before coming up with this embarrassingly weak response. Nobody on earth thinks Rivers, Eli & Stafford had better peaks than Marino or Montana. They also have less MVP's & SB MVP's in the comparison as well.

And yet... they have better numbers lol. Eli Manning has better playoff numbers and performances than his brother Peyton whose a GOAT candidate. Circumstance and context matters.

If we judge basketball talent and skill in a vacuum Kobe was better at the game than LeBron. LeBron would've been a better football player or track athlete though.

eliteballer
10-31-2021, 03:42 PM
Why does LeBron take Steroids?

https://www.outkick.com/wp-content/uploads/GettyImages-1200850325-e1619100054724.jpg

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/0hjahLOFoqihSXF4vVSSAzx8z1I=/1200x0/top/www.trbimg.com/img-5c19d6e6/turbine/ny-sports-lebron-james-carmelo-anthony-20181218

Does.anyone.know.

Axe
10-31-2021, 07:10 PM
All you have to do is watch Kobe vs Lebron 1 on 1 on YouTube to know who was better. Lebron even admitted who was.
Interesting, care to elaborate a bit further?

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 07:15 PM

telling myself that only message boards and sports columnists make lists?

who else does lol