Cavs
Rockets
Rockets
Thunder

Are you kidding me? :roll:

Rigged league setting these clowns up :roll:

TheGoatest
10-27-2021, 06:49 AM
Lakers the oldest team in the league yet they will be playing their 5th game of the season tonight. No team has played more.

Also, aren't the Cavs supposed to be a great team?

LeCola
10-27-2021, 06:57 AM
Lakers have the easiest first 20 game schedule.

They play against the weakest teams and opponents are playing with rest disadvantages because of b2b games in their schedules.

hold this L
10-27-2021, 07:04 AM
Isn't it better to have a harder schedule first? That way you can take it a bit easier towards the end of the season.

ShawkFactory
10-27-2021, 08:02 AM
Isn't it better to have a harder schedule first? That way you can take it a bit easier towards the end of the season.

Somebody with actual logic? **** outta here :lol

Every team plays the same schedule. Some have their easy stretches early. Some have it middle. Some later. Etc

8Ball
10-27-2021, 09:50 AM
GOAT gonna GOAT. LeBron decides his schedule.

bullettooth
10-27-2021, 10:06 AM
Not enough help.

bladefd
10-27-2021, 01:10 PM
Spurs
Thunder
Cavs
Rockets
Rockets
Thunder

Are you kidding me? :roll:

Rigged league setting these clowns up :roll:

The first few games were rough for Lakers. What? You thought the tough schedule would remain the whole season?

NBAGOAT
10-27-2021, 02:15 PM

For the lakers I disagree because they’ll have the most trouble developing chemistry early. Playing a low tier playoff team could be a likely loss early in the season but won’t be later. End of year scheduling doesn’t matter sometimes if you don’t care about seeding or you’re too far ahead or behind another team and guessing the lakers won’t care about seeding. You can take it easy by resting your stars.

Naero
10-28-2021, 12:42 AM
Marquee teams like the Lakers typically start off with soft schedules like this. Why? Because it's American-football season.

The NBA would lose too much money if their most-anticipated match-ups overlapped with the NFL—a league whose viewership still outpopulates the NBA's. That's why—with the exception of season-openers and holidays—big-market, title-contending face teams so many substandard opponents early on: the league saves most must-watch games for mid-February and onwards when sports fans are undiverted by the NFL.

Scheduling logistics are too complex for the NBA to "rig" it for teams like the Lakers early on without a massive financial opportunity cost.

Lakers Legend#32
10-28-2021, 12:44 AM
The Lakers are the league. They must get what they want.

Charlie Sheen
10-28-2021, 11:41 AM

For this Lakers team, I think the opposite. I think it's safe to say this team was never going to come out of the gates and set the world on fire. They were going to dig themselves a hole no matter who was on their schedule. This strips away the illusion that they're close... only losing to good teams. This team has a lot of work to do.

Full Court
10-28-2021, 04:37 PM
For this Lakers team, I think the opposite. I think it's safe to say this team was never going to come out of the gates and set the world on fire. They were going to dig themselves a hole no matter who was on their schedule. This strips away the illusion that they're close... only losing to good teams. This team has a lot of work to do.

You're spot on. After blowing a 25-point lead to the Thunder, Lakers fans should be VERY concerned.