PDA

View Full Version : GAME THREAD [Lakers vs. Thunder:] this type of game is why they got Russell Westbrook

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2021, 08:56 PM
They're actually winning games without LBJ. Insurance policy. Russ is a solid floor-raiser.

Manny98
10-27-2021, 09:00 PM
Lakers are better without LeBron low key

8Ball
10-27-2021, 09:07 PM
They're actually winning games without LBJ. Insurance policy. Russ is a solid floor-raiser.

Teams will leave Westbrook open in the playoffs. Happens every year.

FultzNationRISE
10-27-2021, 09:08 PM
The opponent's they've faced without Le3rdLeg are a combined 1-8.

****ing CHILL.

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2021, 09:53 PM
Well.

bison
10-27-2021, 10:03 PM
at work right now, i cannot watch the game. all stream sites are blocked and i get no reception here. I last checked and lakers were up by like 21 going into the half, so i decided its all good and i'll enjoy the highlights when i get home. then i see on my twitter stream they are down by 1. WTF

FultzNationRISE
10-27-2021, 10:06 PM
Rusell 17-points-on-16-shots-in-a-lossBrook

bison
10-27-2021, 10:07 PM
now down 6? :facepalm: I should stop checking the score and social media.

ShawkFactory
10-27-2021, 10:07 PM
Lakers are better without LeBron low key

Yea they never would have beaten that tough spurs team with Lebron

HBK_Kliq_2
10-27-2021, 10:09 PM
Wow that escalated quickly. So Lakers suck with lebron and they also suck without lebron.

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2021, 10:11 PM
Quadruple dubz for Brook!

bison
10-27-2021, 10:13 PM
Lebron James...

..WE NEED YOUR HAAAAAAAALPPPPP!!!!!!:cry:

FireDavidKahn
10-27-2021, 10:14 PM
Lakers without LeBron are the worst team in the league.

Blowing a 26 point lead to the Thunder?:roll:

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2021, 10:19 PM
Josh Gigiddey & the man from House Gilgeous-Alexander: duo of the future!

bison
10-27-2021, 10:20 PM

Embarrassing.

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2021, 10:24 PM
oooh comeback!

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2021, 10:25 PM
nvm

Nike D'Antoni
10-27-2021, 10:28 PM
Vogel drew a Westbrook 3 pointer? With 31 seconds to go? Think he might join Rivers & Nash on CHopping block

1987_Lakers
10-27-2021, 10:29 PM
Westbrick with 10 turnovers.

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2021, 10:30 PM
They had like 3 attempts at tying the game.

Nike D'Antoni
10-27-2021, 10:30 PM
WOW . Vogel shit coaching out of timeouts.

bullettooth
10-27-2021, 10:31 PM
MELO! :lol

Spurs m8
10-27-2021, 10:32 PM
Losers belong on this laker team lmao

LeLoser
Melo
Westbrick
Howard
AD
Bazemore

Team of fvcking losers

imdaman99
10-27-2021, 10:32 PM
They looked gassed at the end. Lakers missing their best player def hurts their chances even against bad teams, duh. Whoever says otherwise is a troll. AD had no interest in scoring for some reason.

Spurs m8
10-27-2021, 10:35 PM
God Westbrook is a girls d1ck

Don't blow a 26 point lead then, you empty stat cvnt

imdaman99
10-27-2021, 10:37 PM
:roll: shut up Westbrook :facepalm don't be a sore loser you got rekt. Let them celebrate

1987_Lakers
10-27-2021, 10:39 PM

LeLoser
Melo
Westbrick
Howard
AD
Bazemore

Team of fvcking losers

Didn't this team without LeBron beat your Spurs? What does that make San Antonio?

NBAGOAT
10-27-2021, 10:42 PM
They looked gassed at the end. Lakers missing their best player def hurts their chances even against bad teams, duh. Whoever says otherwise is a troll. AD had no interest in scoring for some reason.

They might miss lebron more on defense right now. He’s their 2nd best defender now. Giving up these totals to sa and okc likely two of the worst offenses in the league is embarrassing

Spurs m8
10-27-2021, 10:45 PM
Didn't this team without LeBron beat your Spurs? What does that make San Antonio?

A young team who's tanking.

Not a team stacking the deck and going for a title...dipshit

ELITEpower23
10-27-2021, 10:49 PM

My god :oldlol: It's like the Cavs all over again.

Im so nba'd out
10-27-2021, 10:51 PM

LeLoser
Melo
Westbrick
Howard
AD
Bazemore

Team of fvcking losers

No a team full of losers would be

coach pop
murray
derrick white
jakob
and keldon

now thats a "team of fvcking losers" m8 :oldlol:....no wonder u stan them

1987_Lakers
10-27-2021, 10:52 PM
A young team who sucks

Thanks for playing. Spurs are back to being irrelevant.

Full Court
10-27-2021, 10:55 PM
Wow that escalated quickly. So Lakers suck with lebron and they also suck without lebron.

The Lakers sucking with Lebron and sucking without Lebron are not mutually exclusive.

Ryoka Narusawa
10-27-2021, 10:57 PM

LeLoser
Melo
Westbrick
Howard
AD
Bazemore

Team of fvcking losers

LLLakers

insight
10-27-2021, 11:02 PM
Westbrook is such a enigma, it's incredible how a player can be so positive and negative at the same time. Even his commerical is the same way, how can you talk about inspiring the community and working in the community in a hard liquor commerical?

1987_Lakers
10-27-2021, 11:08 PM
Westbrook is such a enigma, it's incredible now a player can be so positive and negative at the same time. Even his commerical is the same way, how can you talk about inspiring the community and working in the community in a hard liquor commerical?

He's basically Iverson 2.0.

jlip
10-27-2021, 11:13 PM
I'm just box score watching, but with frontcourt players such as Davis, Jordan, and Howard, why is Westbrook still crashing the boards? I believe that with tonight's game he has had double digit rebounds in three of the five games

insight
10-27-2021, 11:52 PM
He's basically Iverson 2.0.

Yep, I definitely see similarities between them.

Lakers Legend#32
10-28-2021, 12:45 AM
Gotta be one of the most embarrassing losses in Lakers history.

Lakers Legend#32
10-28-2021, 12:45 AM
Oklahoma Rednecks Stole The Sonics.

TheGoatest
10-28-2021, 12:53 AM
No LeBron? Problem!
Did these bums just lose to the worst team in the league?

RRR3
10-28-2021, 12:54 AM
No LeBron? Problem!
Disasterbrook.

Spurs m8
10-28-2021, 02:41 AM
No LeBron? Problem!

The team just lack heart, which stems from their heartless LeLeader

SATAN
10-28-2021, 03:51 AM
The team just lack heart, which stems from their heartless LeLeader

AD? Yes I agree.

RRR3
10-28-2021, 04:09 AM
AD? Yes I agree.
Can’t even keep his agendas straight. Retard m8

Baller789
10-28-2021, 04:24 AM
AD? Yes I agree.
So you're saying Lebron won a sidekick championship in 2019?

LAL
10-28-2021, 05:43 AM
Bronsexuals are happy the lakers lost.

SATAN
10-28-2021, 08:25 AM
So you're saying Lebron won a sidekick championship in 2019?

It's 2021. The goal was to teach AD to be a good team leader before LeBron runs out of steam. I don't think AD really has it in him. :confusedshrug:

Nice try though.

TheGoatest
10-28-2021, 08:33 AM
Bronsexuals are happy the lakers lost.

Your name is "LAL" yet this was you when the Lakers won in 2020 with LeBron as the Finals MVP:

https://images4.imagebam.com/46/62/90/ME4LIBV_o.gif

I bet you were one of those "Lakers fans" who was rooting for the Celtics whenever they met LeBron in the playoffs with the Heat/Cavs. Gladly take some more Celtics championships if necessary and leave the Lakers in the dust when it comes to championships won, as long as it meant LeBron not winning chips.

TheGoatest
10-28-2021, 08:38 AM
It's 2021. The goal was to teach AD to be a good team leader before LeBron runs out of steam. I don't think AD really has it in him. :confusedshrug:

Nice try though.

AD is never the leader when LeBron is playing. And since LeBron played in 2020, not to mention won Finals MVP, his lame "gotcha" attempt of a post is beyond idiotic.

8Ball
10-28-2021, 08:57 AM

Westbrook is low IQ. This will happen in the playoffs unless LeBron controls the ball.

RogueBorg
10-28-2021, 09:02 AM
Westbrook is low IQ. This will happen in the playoffs unless LeBron controls the ball.

Two top 75 teammates in their primes. The pressure will be immense and there will be no excuses this time.

ELITEpower23
10-28-2021, 09:25 AM
Your name is "LAL" yet this was you when the Lakers won in 2020 with LeBron as the Finals MVP:

I bet you were one of those "Lakers fans" who was rooting for the Celtics whenever they met LeBron in the playoffs with the Heat/Cavs. Gladly take some more Celtics championships if necessary and leave the Lakers in the dust when it comes to championships won, as long as it meant LeBron not winning chips.

Wrekt his ass :oldlol:

Airupthere
10-28-2021, 09:29 AM
Thanks Lebron and LA for the entertainment, lol. It's been quite fun so far. :roll:

Shogon
10-28-2021, 09:38 AM
Thanks Lebron and LA for the entertainment, lol. It's been quite fun so far. :roll:

Is LeBron in the room with you now?

He... didn't... play...

Anyways this game was classic Westbrook... he showed his ability to win games by himself and lose games by himself within the very same game.

The Lakers don't have any type of discernible identity or game plan.

Through five games, they are middle of the pack or below at virtually everything on the court. This team is going to surprise a shit ton of people that thought they would clearly come out of the West.

Westbrook will come off the bench or be dealt by the All-Star break, and if I'm the Lakers I'm having an honest conversation with him. Look, you're a league MVP and clearly one of the three best players on this team, but you guys aren't complimentary to one another and we think it is in our best interest, and yours, quite frankly, for us to deal you.

The Lakers can do better than KCP and Kuzma for Westbrook, which is what they gave up. It was a good trade from that standpoint alone. They can add a defender or two and a shooter or two for Westbrook. I refuse to believe they can't.

Airupthere
10-28-2021, 09:41 AM

He... didn't... play...

Whether he plays or not, this is his own doing lol. From last year's exit (him clowning Crowder when the series was even only to be owned in the end), all the phone calls during the lerecruitment process in the offseason, up to all of this now. It's all been quite entertaining. :oldlol:

Shogon
10-28-2021, 09:45 AM
Whether he plays or not, this is his own doing lol. From last year's exit (him clowning Crowder when the series was even only to be owned in the end), all the phone calls during the lerecruitment process in the offseason, up to all of this now. It's all been quite entertaining. :oldlol:

You're a brain dead idiotic loser and I can't wait for LeBron to retire so idiots like you stop following the NBA. This forum will be a ghost town because all of your fellow casual brain dead idiotic LeBron obsessed fanboys and haters will be gone and it will be glorious.

And it doesn't look like there is another lightning rod in the pipeline like LeBron has been and Kobe before him. NBA ratings will decline, but at least this forum will be a better place.

Airupthere
10-28-2021, 09:48 AM
You're a brain dead idiotic loser and I can't wait for LeBron to retire so idiots like you stop following the NBA.

I cant wait for lebron to retire either tbh lest he rubs off all his bs onto the next generation. Less fabricated drama, more actual competition. I won't ever stop following the sport though. It's the sport that I grew up playing and watching.

Shogon
10-28-2021, 09:48 AM
I cant wait for lebron to retire either tbh lest he rubs off all his bs onto the next generation. Less fabricated drama, more actual competition. I won't ever stop following the sport though. It's the sport that I grew up playing and watching.

You will stop. Know how I know? He's virtually all you post about.

Airupthere
10-28-2021, 09:52 AM
You will stop. Know how I know? He's virtually all you post about.

Lol, there are a ton of nba players, past and present that I am a fan of. The progression of the game is something I respect and appreciate. Except for things like excessive travelling, blatant flopping, colluding, fabricated drama. I will be around, even if that pains you to know.

Shogon
10-28-2021, 10:01 AM
Lol, there are a ton of nba players, past and present that I am a fan of. The progression of the game is something I respect and appreciate. Except for things like excessive travelling, blatant flopping, colluding, fabricated drama. I will be around, even if that pains you to know.

https://i.postimg.cc/dQgJ8kWY/lol.png

And it's not even that you discuss LeBron so much that I mind... it's the fact that you're so obsessive with the hating. You're completely off the chains blindly irrational. I feel the same way about the idiots that obsessively post about LeBron's greatness, although your side detracts so hard and is so irrationally discrediting a guy that is clearly a top 5 NBA player of all time, I tend to overlook their bullshit and focus on yours which is far more removed from objective reality.

imdaman99
10-28-2021, 10:48 AM
They might miss lebron more on defense right now. He’s their 2nd best defender now. Giving up these totals to sa and okc likely two of the worst offenses in the league is embarrassing

Melo got way too much playing time for someone that wasn't hitting his shots. OKC literally forced him to cover SGA a bunch of times in the 3rd quarter and there was 1 specific play where the Lakers were making a run and needed a stop. He got switched onto Dort at the end of the shot clock and immediately got blown by for an easy layup. Bad offensive teams can exploit him. Monk is a bad defender, Westbrook is not a good defender. So that leaves... AD as a great defender and Bazemore as a plus defender.

ralph_i_el
10-28-2021, 12:18 PM
:applause:

ralph_i_el
10-28-2021, 12:19 PM

He... didn't... play...

Anyways this game was classic Westbrook... he showed his ability to win games by himself and lose games by himself within the very same game.

The Lakers don't have any type of discernible identity or game plan.

Through five games, they are middle of the pack or below at virtually everything on the court. This team is going to surprise a shit ton of people that thought they would clearly come out of the West.

Westbrook will come off the bench or be dealt by the All-Star break, and if I'm the Lakers I'm having an honest conversation with him. Look, you're a league MVP and clearly one of the three best players on this team, but you guys aren't complimentary to one another and we think it is in our best interest, and yours, quite frankly, for us to deal you.

The Lakers can do better than KCP and Kuzma for Westbrook, which is what they gave up. It was a good trade from that standpoint alone. They can add a defender or two and a shooter or two for Westbrook. I refuse to believe they can't.

Nobody is trading you anything worthwhile for Westbrook right now. Lakers got fleeced.

Shogon
10-28-2021, 12:56 PM
Nobody is trading you anything worthwhile for Westbrook right now. Lakers got fleeced.

Kyle Kuzma is actual ****ing garbage.

So now we're talking KCP for Westbrook and you think the Lakers lost that trade?

Bullshit.

RRR3
10-28-2021, 01:01 PM

So now we're talking KCP for Westbrook and you think the Lakers lost that trade?

Bullshit.
You’re out of your mind if you think WB is better for this team than KCP.

Shogon
10-28-2021, 01:08 PM

No of course he isn't, that's not the point.

If you get a talent upgrade that massive you pull the trigger and see if it works out. If it doesn't, you move him for something better than you started with.

KCP played well in 2020 but he back to being hot garbage in 2021. And don't tell me about his stats. He was more consistent in 2020 and his defense was better.

RRR3
10-28-2021, 01:10 PM
No of course he isn't, that's not the point.

If you get a talent upgrade that massive you pull the trigger and see if it works out. If it doesn't, you move him for something better than you started with.

KCP played well in 2020 but he was hot garbage in 2021.
No he wasn’t. He had a bad series versus the Suns but that’s hardly a reason to trade a good role player. He was an ideal fit with LeBron and Westbrook is a disastrous one. He’s been the worst player in the league so far to boot. Ouch.

Charlie Sheen
10-28-2021, 01:11 PM

Disagree. Brook is better. He hasn't figured out how to fit into a new situation, but he's better for this lakers team.

RRR3
10-28-2021, 01:13 PM
Disagree. Brook is better. He hasn't figured out how to fit into a new situation, but he's better for this lakers team.
He’s not going to figure it out. He’s washed up. Even in his prime this wouldn’t be a good fit but at least back then he was capable of producing with a semblance of efficiency. I liked WB in his prime but he’s been g league level so far and he was g league level for the first half of last year too so I wouldn’t get my hopes up for it to end soon.

j3lademaster
10-28-2021, 01:25 PM
He’s not going to figure it out. He’s washed up. Even in his prime this wouldn’t be a good fit but at least back then he was capable of producing with a semblance of efficiency. I liked WB in his prime but he’s been g league level so far and he was g league level for the first half of last year too so I wouldn’t get my hopes up for it to end soon.Westbrook certainly has his faults, but you're going way too far.

RRR3
10-28-2021, 01:28 PM
Westbrook certainly has his faults, but you're going way too far.
17.8 PPG on 18.0 shots per game. .422/.174/.474 shooting for a 45.2% TS. Six turnovers per game. -5.5 BPM, -27.1 ON/OFF. How am I going too far?

j3lademaster
10-28-2021, 01:30 PM
17.8 PPG on 18.0 shots per game. .422/.174/.474 shooting for a 45.2% TS. Six turnovers per game. -5.5 BPM, -27.1 ON/OFF. How am I going too far?Because we're only 5 games in and this is his 4th team in the past 4 seasons.

Charlie Sheen
10-28-2021, 01:40 PM
He’s not going to figure it out. He’s washed up. Even in his prime this wouldn’t be a good fit but at least back then he was capable of producing with a semblance of efficiency. I liked WB in his prime but he’s been g league level so far and he was g league level for the first half of last year too so I wouldn’t get my hopes up for it to end soon.

KCP fills a role alongside bubble Lebron, but Lebron aint that level anymore. As he moves further and further away from being in the discussion for best player in the game, the value KCP adds drops significantly. Brook might lose games for you, but he still has the impact to win them too. Go big or go home is the better proposition for these Lakers.

ralph_i_el
10-28-2021, 04:32 PM

Bullshit.

Trez Harrell is an NBA player too. Pretty much beat the Celtics by himself last night. Kuzma is better than random wings signed off waivers, which is what the Wiz are normally working with.

Russ is a net negative imo (due to role-inflexibility and inefficiency). We traded him for 3 rotation players. The Wiz haven't had an entire rotation of guys that belong in the league in like...the last decade.

Shogon
10-28-2021, 04:35 PM
Trez Harrell is an NBA player too. Pretty much beat the Celtics by himself last night. Kuzma is better than random wings signed off waivers, which is was the Wiz are normally working with.

Russ is a net negative imo. We traded him for 3 rotation players. The Wiz haven't had an entire rotation of guys that belong in the league in like...the last decade.

Harrell was out of the rotation for the Lakers most of the time... Kuzma is a bum.

LAL
10-28-2021, 04:46 PM

Meltdown. I never pretend, i'm not a laker fan anymore since lebron's signed with them and turned it into a circus, and since Kobe's death. I still watch games and follow the more skilled and impressive players.

LOL that 2020 fmvp was the weakest shit ever, took over instead of AD, games got closer and butler outplayed him on both sides. AD hates the frontrunner too now.

Just say you're happy they lost idiot :oldlol:

ralph_i_el
10-28-2021, 04:52 PM
Harrell was out of the rotation for the Lakers most of the time... Kuzma is a bum.

Harrell might not have fit on the Lakers, but he can play.

8Ball
10-28-2021, 05:00 PM
Meltdown. I never pretend, i'm not a laker fan anymore since lebron's signed with them and turned it into a circus, and since Kobe's death. I still watch games and follow the more skilled and impressive players.

LOL that 2020 fmvp was the weakest shit ever, took over instead of AD, games got closer and butler outplayed him on both sides. AD hates the frontrunner too now.

What a meltdown.

Ex-Laker fan turned into an angry cuckold while Bron wins the championship in 2020 for the Lakers :lol

https://toppng.com/uploads/preview/138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry-face-meme-11562883310wynv1gw9cz.png

LAL
10-28-2021, 06:15 PM
What a meltdown.

Ex-Laker fan turned into an angry cuckold while Bron wins the championship in 2020 for the Lakers :lol

https://toppng.com/uploads/preview/138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry-face-meme-11562883310wynv1gw9cz.png

Typical liberal bandwagon bronsexuals, hypocrite. Don't worry too much about me when you're the one who's very happy they lost. Weirdo's.

That 2020 disney ring? Nobody talks about it also because he was weak during the playoffs and started frontrunning against jimmy and the beach boys.. it almost went south, old ass was forcing the issue. Should've swept them honestly. Outplayed by Jimmy Butler.

bladefd
10-28-2021, 08:12 PM

Bullshit.

It's more like KCP, Hield & #22 pick for Westbrook.

The kings trade was done and Lakers were keeping KCP in that Hield trade. It was Kuzma + Harrell for Hield afaik.

Lebron/AD pushed for Westbrook so Lakers had to throw in KCP + 22nd pick to make the Westbrook trade work money-wise.

8Ball
10-28-2021, 08:17 PM
Typical liberal bandwagon bronsexuals, hypocrite. Don't worry too much about me when you're the one who's very happy they lost. Weirdo's.

That 2020 disney ring? Nobody talks about it also because he was weak during the playoffs and started frontrunning against jimmy and the beach boys.. it almost went south, old ass was forcing the issue. Should've swept them honestly. Outplayed by Jimmy Butler.

You are the only ex-Laker fan angry that the Lakers won in 2020.

Sucked Kobe's dick so hard you don't know what side is up or down anymore :oldlol:

What a pathetic cuckold.

Baller789
10-29-2021, 03:30 AM

Nice try though.

Lame.

LAL
10-29-2021, 03:41 AM
You are the only ex-Laker fan angry that the Lakers won in 2020.

Sucked Kobe's dick so hard you don't know what side is up or down anymore :oldlol:

What a pathetic cuckold.

Can't believe you were making excuses for their win against the Spurs :oldlol::oldlol:

TheGoatest
10-29-2021, 03:48 AM

At least you didn't deny that you would've happily seen the Celtics win more championships.

Let me guess: LeBron's 29.8/11.8/8.5 on .591 2020 Finals MVP is "weakest shit ever", but Kobe's 28.6/8.0/3.9 on .405 Pau Gasol robbery 2010 FMVP is a proper Finals MVP? :oldlol:

Just say that you were never a fan of any team and that you only follow players idiot.

You "never pretend", yet your screen name (pretending to be a fan of a TEAM) has you automatically pretending with every single solitary post you make. :roll:

LAL
10-29-2021, 06:01 AM
At least you didn't deny that you would've happily seen the Celtics win more championships.

Let me guess: LeBron's 29.8/11.8/8.5 on .591 2020 Finals MVP is "weakest shit ever", but Kobe's 28.6/8.0/3.9 on .405 Pau Gasol robbery 2010 FMVP is a proper Finals MVP? :oldlol:

Just say that you were never a fan of any team and that you only follow players idiot.

You "never pretend", yet your screen name (pretending to be a fan of a TEAM) has you automatically pretending with every single solitary post you make. :roll:

Kobe was still better obviously. How dare you comparing bron ball vs that miami team and Kobe beating Celtics with 1 all star?? Not to mention 1 leg abd 8 working fingers.. But but stats, that was the fakest shit ever, AD still hates him for that lame shit, stat padding for that fmvp trophy while looking old af during the playoffs. Nobody talks about that 2020 finals because that shit was weird. Was happy for the other players ofcourse.

Bronsexual really telling me i follow players only :roll: foh before i smack your little ******t ass. These brand new "lakers fans" are so delusional and hypocritical it almost doesn't seem real lol. You went from being cavs fan, to miami fan, to cleveland fan to laker fan... and only if lefrontrunner plays. :roll:

Let's hope lebron suits up later tonight or Lakers might have to do it with 1 less laker fan sadly.

LAL
10-29-2021, 06:03 AM
Amazing how Westbrooking against jimmy and the beach boys is considered amazing. The real story was how they almost upset the Lakers since he started hogging that ball.

8Ball
10-29-2021, 07:33 AM
Kobe was still better obviously. How dare you comparing bron ball vs that miami team and Kobe beating Celtics with 1 all star?? Not to mention 1 leg abd 8 working fingers.. But but stats, that was the fakest shit ever, AD still hates him for that lame shit, stat padding for that fmvp trophy while looking old af during the playoffs. Nobody talks about that 2020 finals because that shit was weird. Was happy for the other players ofcourse.

Bronsexual really telling me i follow players only :roll: foh before i smack your little ******t ass. These brand new "lakers fans" are so delusional and hypocritical it almost doesn't seem real lol. You went from being cavs fan, to miami fan, to cleveland fan to laker fan... and only if lefrontrunner plays. :roll:

Let's hope lebron suits up later tonight or Lakers might have to do it with 1 less laker fan sadly.

Yes.

You were never a Laker fan ever.

Just wrote LAL so you can troll down the road.

What a cuck.

Baller789
10-29-2021, 03:08 PM
Yes.

You were never a Laker fan ever.

Just wrote LAL so you can troll down the road.

What a cuck.

Meltdown.