PDA

View Full Version : Why cant Davis/Russ Lakers beat the LuDort Thunder? Didn't they win a chip in 2020?

ELITEpower23
10-27-2021, 10:21 PM
What changed

Full Court
10-27-2021, 10:51 PM
This is what happens when you try to stack a team instead of build a team.

The Lakers completely revamped 2020's winning team the next year. Then, rather than try to build what was still a solid team, they revamped again this year. This is not a smart way to deal with your team's future. I suspect they were trying to finagle another championship/FMVP for Lebron. We'll see how this works out for them.

Ryoka Narusawa
10-27-2021, 10:52 PM
Because the team sucks like LeBald

FultzNationRISE
10-27-2021, 11:20 PM
Because the team sucks like LeBald

Please dont use this terminology. It is considered offensive in NBA circles.

imdaman99
10-28-2021, 10:51 AM
Back to back and old. They were fine at the start... and then I don't know what happened. OKC decided to play hard :lol

Gudo
10-28-2021, 11:15 AM
Goes to show how ridiculously weird the bubble league was. Should not really pass for a legitimate ring.

Charlie Sheen
10-28-2021, 11:16 AM
I've always been of the mindset that melo's defensive shortcomings were overblown.

After 3 games... most especially last night... i am ready to admit I was wrong. He gets caught flat footed and blown by at will.

This team has no chemistry. Monk, Baze, Brook, AD and Melo played a large chunk of the 4th. The offense from that lineup boiled down to 3 guys directing the other 2 to stay out of the way. Didn't make sense within the context of the game either because Monk was making stuff happen when he got touches.

Scott Foster didn't disappoint when the opportunity presented itself for late game ****ery either.

SaintzFury13
10-28-2021, 12:20 PM
Goes to show how ridiculously weird the bubble league was. Should not really pass for a legitimate ring.

I still have yet to see a legitimate reason as to why it shouldn't count as a legitimate ring.

Oh and btw, the Lakers were the best team in the league record wise before they had to go to the bubble and were coming off of wins against the Clippers and Bucks, so... no.