PDA

View Full Version : I was looking for the tnt games tonight and found out the nba has pussed out.

Kblaze8855
10-28-2021, 06:58 PM
No more Thursday night games till January because they fear facing Thursday night football. Obviously the nfl beats everything so I’m not saying it’s like….a poor business decision….just that I’m thrown off.

Guess I’ll watch Packers/Cardinals. Good game….but not what I’m used to doing with an nba season Thursday.

Tuesday double headers…..just feels wrong.

fsvr54
10-28-2021, 07:00 PM
Streams

1987_Lakers
10-28-2021, 07:01 PM
As big NFL fan I don't mind, especially considering the matchup they have tonight.

Kobe_Bryant
10-28-2021, 07:03 PM
lol you simps and your regular cable.

search local ads for Android TV boxes with subscriptions to iptv type stuff. it's basically the same as cable. on demand. go back and start shows. has every channel plus ppv and league pass for every sport. it's not a mirror thing like online. it's full HD and zero lag

its like 15 bucks a month

try and buy off an east Indian. theyre the best at that stuff

Kblaze8855
10-28-2021, 07:03 PM
I have league pass so it won’t prevent anything really but I like the tnt coverage. I’ll bounce between the nfl and the bulls game.

Kblaze8855
10-28-2021, 07:07 PM
lol you simps and your regular cable.

search local ads for Android TV boxes with subscriptions to iptv type stuff. it's basically the same as cable. on demand. go back and start shows. has every channel plus ppv and league pass for every sport. it's not a mirror thing like online. it's full HD

its like 15 bucks a month

I was using shit like tvu almost 20 years ago. And since then I’ve used several pay apps with 5000 channels and I have many other ways if I wanted a stream.

Ive been installing kodi and plex servers for people for years too.

It isn’t an inability…I just don’t care for the inconvenience anymore. And I have an awful lot of large oled TVs in here….not many streams make it worth it.

Sunroom tv is like 39 inches so…maybe. But the big screens? Make a stream look like a stream for the most part. Most of the high end pay streams eventually just take your last payment, go down, and keep your money after a while.

I had one last about a year but it’s not to be relied on. Big PPV or major sports with people coming over?

Still need cable. Sports is all that keeps them in business.

SouBeachTalents
10-28-2021, 07:08 PM
Most Thursday night football matchups are absolute garbage too

Kblaze8855
10-28-2021, 07:12 PM
Baseball takes something pretty major to get me to watch. Like World Series game 7.

Still better than hockey though. Maybe not in person(hockey in person isn’t terrible)….but on tv?

I can’t watch hockey.

SouBeachTalents
10-28-2021, 07:17 PM
Baseball takes something pretty major to get me to watch. Like World Series game 7.

Still better than hockey though. Maybe not in person(hockey in person isn’t terrible)….but on tv?

I can’t watch hockey.
The only sports I watch regularly are football & basketball. Baseball I'll tune in for big playoff games, but I think it can be pretty brutal to watch on tv. I actually think hockey is great in person, but it's legitimately unwatchable on tv to me, I honestly don't know how people watch a whole hockey game.

1987_Lakers
10-28-2021, 11:38 PM
The ending to that game Packers/Cardinals game was insane. Gave me alot of Pats/Seahawks super bowl vibes.

SouBeachTalents
10-28-2021, 11:41 PM
The ending to that game Packers/Cardinals game was insane. Gave me alot of Pats/Seahawks super bowl vibes.
I still can't believe they reversed that Green Bay TD. No way was there enough indisputable evidence for that.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-29-2021, 12:17 AM
Good game between the Grizz and Dubs.

Overtime about to start, but Curry and Ja are going at one another.

Shades of the play-in game, and should've been on TNT.