PDA

View Full Version : How mad would people be if Kyrie gets vaxxed right before playoffs?

Taurus
10-30-2021, 02:10 AM
Not that I'm expecting him to do it, but imagine the meltdowns if he sits the entire year only to come back fully rested and healthy for the playoffs.

SATAN
10-30-2021, 03:05 AM
It would be amazing if he did that and the Nets choked in the first round.

TheGoatest
10-30-2021, 04:45 AM
He will get vaccinated 110%.
Him not being vaccinated will lose impact as a story as the season progresses, which is in direct conflict with Kyrie's main objective: Being an attention whore.
Therefore, to maximize the impact of his attention whoredom, he will wait well into the season until him finally getting vaccinated generates more attention whoredom than him continuing not to be vaccinated. Then when the story of him becoming vaccinated fades away again, he will find something new to nurture his attention whoring: Proclaim to the media that the sky is not blue, water is not wet, some shit like that...

BigTicket
10-30-2021, 04:55 AM
He should only be mad at himself if that happens, he'd be out tens of millions of dollars in lost salary for no reason.

TAZORAC
10-30-2021, 06:12 AM
He won't be any good. He hasn't played all year.

HylianNightmare
10-30-2021, 07:00 AM
Chemistry would be ****ed

Jasper
10-30-2021, 10:00 AM
It would be amazing if he did that and the Nets choked in the first round.

:roll::lol:roll:

What would not surprise me , his by-polar mental health would wake up one day and say " oh shit I should protect myself and my family"
(Oh yea I can earn money as well !!!)

tpols
10-30-2021, 11:20 AM
He should only be mad at himself if that happens, he'd be out tens of millions of dollars in lost salary for no reason.

He's worth 100 million dollars. At some point money starts to lose its marginal utility.

Full Court
10-30-2021, 11:26 AM
At the rate they're going, the Nets might not even make the playoffs.

RIP CITY
10-30-2021, 12:16 PM
Him not being vaccinated will lose impact as a story as the season progresses, which is in direct conflict with Kyrie's main objective: Being an attention whore.
Therefore, to maximize the impact of his attention whoredom, he will wait well into the season until him finally getting vaccinated generates more attention whoredom than him continuing not to be vaccinated. Then when the story of him becoming vaccinated fades away again, he will find something new to nurture his attention whoring: Proclaim to the media that the sky is not blue, water is not wet, some shit like that...

Really couldn't have been said much better... Kyrie thinks he's this deep thinking genius but he's really just an incredibly gullible idiot with a massively overinflated view of his own intelligence, an enormous ego and a constant need for attention...

Honor Boost
10-30-2021, 01:46 PM
Long hair dont care, Kawhi will tantilize whoever shows up to the Final rd.

3ba11
10-30-2021, 01:54 PM
Not that I'm expecting him to do it, but imagine the meltdowns if he sits the entire year only to come back fully rested and healthy for the playoffs.

Boom

He's a difference-maker that cost 3 different teams the title due to injury (15' Cavs, 18' Celtics, 21' Nets), so this is just smart.. And the notoriety he gets from this is worth more than the 15 Mill he lost

L.Kizzle
10-30-2021, 01:57 PM
Is he taking a roster spot right now?

TheGoatest
12-14-2021, 10:20 AM
Therefore, to maximize the impact of his attention whoredom, he will wait well into the season until him finally getting vaccinated generates more attention whoredom than him continuing not to be vaccinated.

Called it. Not having his attention whoredom nurtured is already itching him, and he's already slowly hinting about flip-flopping on social media. Too predictable.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2021, 10:34 AM
Called it. Not having his attention whoredom nurtured is already itching him, and he's already slowly hinting about flip-flopping on social media. Too predictable.

He wants to impact society beyond basketball and get attention for it. The thing that is strange is that he never realized that if he isn't playing basketball he becomes just another guy. A rich guy but really nothing newsworthy. He would like to think of himself as someone people want to hear from. Sorry but that's only true if you're playing basketball.

SATAN
12-14-2021, 07:32 PM
"Question No. 1 is do you feel like you're kindred spirits with Kyrie Irving?" asks one of the hosts in a clip posted to Twitter. "And two, if he's watching this, what would you say to him right now?"

"You have a lot of supporters, Kyrie," Stockton responded. "You can't (allow them) to get to you, and you can't get to all of them. But there's every bit a majority out there that's sitting there pulling for you. They're just not quite as bold as he is. I'm proud of him as an individual to take that kind of individual risk and be that bold for what you feel is right."

:facepalm

Axe
12-15-2021, 07:13 AM
Yikes, that's a lot of load management right there.

FireDavidKahn
12-16-2021, 01:48 PM
It would cement himself as the biggest sellout not only in any sport but one of the biggest sellouts ever in history

Airupthere
12-16-2021, 01:52 PM
It would cement himself as the biggest sellout not only in any sport but one of the biggest sellouts ever in history

Would that even surprise you if he did that? My answer is no.

3ba11
12-16-2021, 01:59 PM
The historical record shows that Kyrie is the difference-making winner that turns losers (15' Cavs) into winners (16' Cavs), and would've had the same effect on the 18' Celtics or the 21' and 22' Nets.. smh.. the best winners are always unique cats

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 02:38 PM

It be hilarious qnd completely within his rights. The only one to blame would be the league

Real Men Wear Green
12-16-2021, 02:49 PM
The historical record shows that Kyrie is the difference-making winner that turns losers (15' Cavs) into winners (16' Cavs), and would've had the same effect on the 18' Celtics or the 21' and 22' Nets.. smh.. the best winners are always unique cats
But not the 2019 Celtics because apparently he can't help a team if he's actually there.

WhiteKyrie
12-16-2021, 03:32 PM
18 Celtics were cruising, beat the Warriors and were the best team in the East / League before his injury. Rookie Tatum, and Terry Rozier alone took LeBron w/ Love a dangerous level seven games. With Kyrie? They’re in the Finals and put up a much better matchup with the Warriors.

3ba11
12-16-2021, 03:37 PM
But not the 2019 Celtics because apparently he can't help a team if he's actually there.

Gordon Hayward ruined that team as proven by the 1-year drop across the board that Tatum/Brown had alongside him that year, before recovering and becoming stars in 2020

WhiteKyrie
12-16-2021, 03:51 PM
Gordon Hayward ruined that team as proven by the 1-year drop across the board that Tatum/Brown had alongside him that year, before recovering and becoming stars in 2020

He didn’t ruin it. It threw off chemistry. And Brown started to pour about the superior player, IE the white boy who was getting more burn and shot attempts than him. Brown being a malcontent while trying to fit Gordon back into the fray is what fractured that 2019 from the inside - out. Typical salty brother basketball racism.

TheGoatest
12-16-2021, 05:58 PM

2018 Celtics: Kyrie doesn't play, the Celtics are one game away from the NBA finals
2019 Celtics: Kyrie plays, the Celtics are backdoor swept in the 2nd round while Kyrie is averaging 20.4 on .356 shooting
2020 Celtics: Kyrie leaves, the Celtics are two games away from the NBA finals

Can't make this shit up. :oldlol:

Honor Boost
12-17-2021, 12:27 AM
Kyrie returning out of shape to disrupt the previously built season-long chemistry only to ballhog and reduce his team's momentum? SIGN ME UP.

BarberSchool
12-17-2021, 12:34 AM
Does anyone really think Kyrie would ever do this ?

Best they can do is find a doc willing to forge vax status.

Son believes the lizard people control the Jewish space lasers floating above a coin-shaped earth, despite every single other thing we see in the sky being a sphere, and physics requiring spheres for harmonious orbits to work. Someone with set of beliefs certainly will never bulge on any govt/corporation-pushed injection, EVER.

BarberSchool
12-17-2021, 12:34 AM
Kyrie returning out of shape to disrupt the previously built season-long chemistry only to ballhog and reduce his team's momentum? SIGN ME UP.

I like the way you think, my dude.