PDA

View Full Version : How good was 19th season Kobe and 14th-15th season Jordan?

Pip' N Rodman
10-31-2021, 12:24 AM
I wasn't old enough to see them play, how good were they?

ELITEpower23
10-31-2021, 12:26 AM
Gottem :pimp:

TAZORAC
10-31-2021, 01:52 AM
I wasn't old enough to see them play, how good were they?

Well kid...Kobe Bryant did alot of ball hogging and being selfish. I don't know what 14-15th season Jordan was, Wizards or the last season with the Bulls.

His last season with the Bulls he was still elite...his Wizards campaign, he lost his althetism, but could still shoot. He was ALSO selfish.

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 02:19 AM
maybe if lebron plays another 19 years he'll catch one of us in championships

Pip' N Rodman
10-31-2021, 02:40 AM

How many more years would you have to play to catch Lebron in MVPs... 100? lol

Baller789
10-31-2021, 06:20 AM
The problem with that is that most players value Championships over individual accolades anyday. Only keyboard nerds would argue with that fact.

8Ball
10-31-2021, 07:16 AM
Garbage lvl.

8Ball
10-31-2021, 07:16 AM

Probably never.

RRR3
10-31-2021, 07:20 AM
He already caught Kobe. No one counts 2002 :lol

8Ball
10-31-2021, 08:33 AM
He already caught Kobe. No one counts 2002 :lol

I don't count 2000 since it is a JR smith level ring.

Hey Yo
10-31-2021, 10:34 AM

4 >>>>>> 2

TheCorporation
10-31-2021, 10:55 AM
4 >>>>>> 2

Wrap it up

:hammertime:

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 12:21 PM

Durant has 1. Shaq has 1. I have 1. it's always been more of a media popularity contest

so to catch lebron in mvps I would had to of been more likeable. maybe rape less. give better interviews. be less cut throat

not my style

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 12:25 PM
4 >>>>>> 2

nobody says magic or Kareem have 3 or 2. they have 5 and 6. if you've won finals mvp and you are that caliber of a player you can split finals mvps and still get credit for rings. like if kyrie wins a league mvp/finals mvp he would get way more validation for 2016

RRR3
10-31-2021, 12:27 PM
nobody says magic or Kareem have 3 or 2. they have 5 and 6. if you've won finals mvp and you are that caliber of a player you can split finals mvps and still get credit for rings. like if kyrie wins a league mvp/finals mvp he would get way more validation for 2016
Kobe pretty clearly wasn’t a finals MVP caliber player in 2000, nor had he won one yet. Guess that one doesn’t count by your own logic. And 2002 is literally confirmed as rigged no one cares about that ring :lol. At absolute best Kobe has equal the legitimate rings LeBron has but LeBron was the clear best player for 3 of his and 1a/1b with Davis for another (and that’s only because he was old by then no one thinks Davis is anywhere close to prime LeBron lol) while Kobe was completely carried in 2000.

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 12:28 PM
Kobe pretty clearly wasn’t a finals MVP caliber player in 2000, nor had he won one yet. Guess that one doesn’t count by your own logic. And 2002 is literally confirmed as rigged no one cares about that ring :lol. At absolute best Kobe has equal the legitimate rings LeBron has but LeBron was the clear best player for 3 of his and 1a/1b with Davis for another while Kobe was completely carried in 2000.

ya but I made up for being a 2nd option by saving the playoffs twice. it's sorta like magics 1980 ring but without the hardware

RRR3
10-31-2021, 12:29 PM
ya but I made up for being a 2nd option by saving the playoffs twice. it's sorta like magics 1980 ring but without the hardware
Your delusional fantasies aren’t reality. 15.6 PPG on 41% TS in the finals yikes. That might be the single worst finals ever for an all-star player.

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 12:34 PM
Your delusional fantasies aren’t reality. 15.6 PPG on 41% TS in the finals yikes. That might be the single worst finals ever for an all-star player.

I really averaged 19ppg in the finals. 21ppg in the playoffs overall. lumping in my 2 point injured ankle game leaving in the 1st quarter only proves how insecure you are

around 20 points with 1st team all nba defense, leading the team in assists per game all playoffs and saving us in game 7 wcf then game 4 nba finals and keeping shaq from yet another choke job is why I earned my 2000 ring and am considered by many as a 5 time champion. they simply don't win without me. Shaq without an all nba/all defensive guard running the offense and bringing the ball up. guarding the other teams best player is basically a life long loser that got swept or gentlemen swept every single year

its true look it up. Shaq is actually more of an underachiever than lebron

RRR3
10-31-2021, 12:39 PM
Kenny saying Shaq wouldn’t have won without his sidekick in 2000 as if that means anything is proof he’s retarded. Was Shaq supposed to win with old Glen Rice as his only help? :yaohappy:m

Dirk wouldn’t have won without Jason Terry in 2011, no one gives Terry that kinda credit for that ring lmao.

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 12:46 PM
Kenny saying Shaq wouldn’t have won without his sidekick in 2000 as if that means anything is proof he’s retarded. Was Shaq supposed to win with old Glen Rice as his only help? :yaohappy:m

Dirk wouldn’t have won without Jason Terry in 2011, no one gives Terry that kinda credit for that ring lmao.

so without my game 7 wcf leading points, rebounds, assists and blocks we still win?

who else is stepping up to that level for us with Shaq shitting the bed as per usual during a tough Western conference battle. Shaq came to me during my rookie year at age 18 and said "im a shook ass n*ga. you gotta take the shots for us"

I air balled them but at least I had the guts. Shaq has always had a small man complex cause his drill Sargeant step dad beat the shit out of him daily as a kid

999Guy
10-31-2021, 12:47 PM
I don’t know if many remember, but 37 year old Kobe was the most brutal player to watch in the modern era.

He made what Westbrook is doing now look like prime Jordan, just aesthetically.

It was impossible to even enjoy shitting on that version of Kobe for me. And this is all despite that last game he had. It’s actually what made the last game somewhat noteworthy. He was complete, and utter, pathetic ASS. That entire season. He really should’ve never come back after the injury.

If not for that last game, that whole season would’ve been rememebred as - I mean it legitimately was but it’s just not remembered as, the pitiful shitshow it really was.

Wade and Melo got there, but they didn’t fight being horrible like Kobe did.

I think Chris Paul will definitely be smart enough to avoid embarrassment in the coming years. It took him reaching the finals and facing defensive monsters in their prime to kind of really be exposed for as slow he’s become.

And then LeBron somehow moves around like a 25 year old out there. Not his 25 year old self, but like the mobility of ****ing Otto Porter before his injuries...at 250...and 37...Insanity.

RRR3
10-31-2021, 12:49 PM
so without my game 7 wcf leading points, rebounds, assists and blocks we still win?

who else is stepping up to that level for us with Shaq shitting the bed as per usual during a tough Western conference battle. Shaq came to me during my rookie year at age 18 and said "im a shook ass n*ga. you gotta take the shots for us"

I air balled them but at least I had the guts. Shaq has always had a small man complex cause his drill Sargeant step dad beat the shit out of him daily as a kid
I never said the Lakers would have won without Kobe in 2000, I just said that doesn’t prove anything because he wasn’t some legendary player at that point in time and was clearly carried overall in that playoffs. LeBron wouldn’t have won without JR Smith in 2016, I suppose JR has a superstar ring by your retarded logic.

Hey Yo
10-31-2021, 12:50 PM
I really averaged 19ppg in the finals. 21ppg in the playoffs overall. lumping in my 2 point injured ankle game leaving in the 1st quarter only proves how insecure you are

around 20 points with 1st team all nba defense, leading the team in assists per game all playoffs and saving us in game 7 wcf then game 4 nba finals and keeping shaq from yet another choke job is why I earned my 2000 ring and am considered by many as a 5 time champion. they simply don't win without me. Shaq without an all nba/all defensive guard running the offense and bringing the ball up. guarding the other teams best player is basically a life long loser that got swept or gentlemen swept every single year

its true look it up. Shaq is actually more of an underachiever than lebron

12-47

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 12:51 PM
I never said the Lakers would have won without Kobe in 2000, I just said that doesn’t prove anything because he wasn’t some legendary player at that point in time and was clearly carried overall in that playoffs. LeBron wouldn’t have won without JR Smith in 2016, I suppose JR has a superstar ring by your retarded logic.

neither was magic his rookie year or Kareem especially for his last 2 titles. I definitely did more for the Lakers 2000 title than Kareem did for 87 or 88

yet you and others here vote him 3rd all time and give him credit for 6 titles. so you're just a moron or a hypocrite. perhaps both.

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 12:52 PM
12-47

sorry not familiar with whatever this stands for. try and be more descriptive so I can obliterate you further

RRR3
10-31-2021, 12:56 PM
neither was magic his rookie year or Kareem especially for his last 2 titles. I definitely did more for the Lakers 2000 title than Kareem did for 87 or 88

yet you and others here vote him 3rd all time and give him credit for 6 titles. so you're just a moron or a hypocrite. perhaps both.
Kareem is 3rd all time because of how good he was not because of rings he won as an older player.

Hey Yo
10-31-2021, 01:00 PM
sorry not familiar with whatever this stands for. try and be more descriptive so I can obliterate you further

8-27 game 5 and 4-20 game 6 = 12-47

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 01:01 PM
Kareem is 3rd all time because of how good he was not because of rings he won as an older player.

I dunno Kareem is mostly a career based on accumulated statistics and he won some mvps on losing teams. I think he has like one 50 point game. he had one go to move. he wasnt really that amazing individually. his prime was completely wasted even more so than mine was. he was mostly a loser in the 70s.

so it's obviously more due to him being a 6 time champion and his point totals and longevity. he only won 2 finals mvps.

you're not looking very smart right now. get educated

Kobe_Bryant
10-31-2021, 01:03 PM
one could argue Moses Malone individually during his prime was better than Kareem. he owned him pretty hard

RRR3
10-31-2021, 01:24 PM
I dunno Kareem is mostly a career based on accumulated statistics and he won some mvps on losing teams. I think he has like one 50 point game. he had one go to move. he wasnt really that amazing individually. his prime was completely wasted even more so than mine was. he was mostly a loser in the 70s.

so it's obviously more due to him being a 6 time champion and his point totals and longevity. he only won 2 finals mvps.

you're not looking very smart right now. get educated
You just said Kareem wasn’t that amazing individually and you’re claiming I’m not smart? You have a brain tumor.

RRR3
10-31-2021, 01:25 PM
one could argue Moses Malone individually during his prime was better than Kareem. he owned him pretty hard
Holy shit you’re one of the stupidest people I’ve ever encountered.

Axe
10-31-2021, 07:38 PM
The lakers lost 60 games for the very first time during kobe's years with them while mj and doug collins were a bad combination in the wizards.