While being held to 9pts :biggums:

and led his team to an easy victory at the world champs :cheers:

Axe
10-31-2021, 10:18 PM
Woah!

GrayGoat
10-31-2021, 10:19 PM
and led his team to an easy victory at the world champs :cheers:

World champs. Have fun celebrating regular season wins while being outed by teams like the Kawhi-less Clippers in the playoffs

Xiao Yao You
10-31-2021, 10:22 PM
World champs. Have fun celebrating regular season wins while being outed by teams like the Kawhi-less Clippers in the playoffs

Kawai less Clipps will be in the lottery

beasted
10-31-2021, 10:32 PM
Just waiting for Toody to go down to see Whiteside prove (by the numbers) how replaceable he is as the starter.

Xiao Yao You
10-31-2021, 11:12 PM
Just waiting for Toody to go down to see Whiteside prove (by the numbers) how replaceable he is as the starter.

lottery. Whiteside is on minimum contract for a reason. Very talented. Little effort. Hopefully Udoka will develop and they can dump him and Clarkson by the trade deadline

Axe
11-01-2021, 06:13 AM
This dup seems suspicious. Hmm...

RRR3
11-01-2021, 08:46 AM
Kawai less Clipps will be in the lottery
Damn and Toody lost to them in the playoffs :roll:

beasted
11-01-2021, 09:47 AM
This dup seems suspicious. Hmm...

Not sure who's a dup. I only have two accounts. My original beasted86 which I'm not sure the email address or pw, and this one.

beasted
11-01-2021, 09:48 AM
lottery. Whiteside is on minimum contract for a reason. Very talented. Little effort. Hopefully Udoka will develop and they can dump him and Clarkson by the trade deadline

I agree that Whiteside does have poor effort, but it doesn't change my opinion that his numbers would be similar in a starting role for the Jazz if missing Rudy.

JohnMax
11-01-2021, 11:24 AM
The number of people identifying as both white and black in the U.S. Census doubled between 2000 and 2010, to 1.8 million.

The number of people identifying as Black and White, for example, nearly doubled from 1.8 million in 2010 to 3.1 million in 2020.

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2021, 12:21 PM
I agree that Whiteside does have poor effort, but it doesn't change my opinion that his numbers would be similar in a starting role for the Jazz if missing Rudy.

he might put up numbers but he wouldn't help them win which is what Rudy does

RRR3
11-01-2021, 12:32 PM
he might put up numbers but he wouldn't help them win which is what Rudy does
He doesn’t help them win in the playoffs.

GrayGoat
11-01-2021, 12:50 PM

Bang!

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2021, 01:42 PM

Sure he does. Beat the Clipps and OKC as underdogs. Lost others as underdogs. Lost to the Clipps with out their 2nd best player.

RRR3
11-01-2021, 01:58 PM
Sure he does. Beat the Clipps and OKC as underdogs. Lost others as underdogs. Lost to the Clipps with out their 2nd best player.
Lost to the Clippers without their BEST player (Kawhi) :yaohappy:

And Lol at bragging about beating a Clippers team without Blake Griffin. So your proof of Rudy helping in the playoffs is solely beating a highly flawed OKC team :yaohappy: sounds like he’s a choker to me

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2021, 02:08 PM
Lost to the Clippers without their BEST player (Kawhi) :yaohappy:

And Lol at bragging about beating a Clippers team without Blake Griffin. So your proof of Rudy helping in the playoffs is solely beating a highly flawed OKC team :yaohappy: sounds like he’s a choker to me

How are you choking when you're not favored?

RRR3
11-01-2021, 02:18 PM
How are you choking when you're not favored?
They were favored as soon as Kawhi went down and Toody couldn’t win a single game.

:(

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2021, 03:37 PM
They were favored as soon as Kawhi went down and Toody couldn’t win a single game.

:(

Clippers still had Paul George and a better coach. Jazz were without Conley and Mitchell was hobbled and COTY was looking to get rid of their GM so he refused to make any adjustments

RRR3
11-01-2021, 04:14 PM
Clippers still had Paul George and a better coach. Jazz were without Conley and Mitchell was hobbled and COTY was looking to get rid of their GM so he refused to make any adjustments
Mitchell was so hobbled he averaged 32 PPG on elite efficiency. Why can’t Toody even get one game off Paul George and scrubs? He even had Conley for the last game and the poor guy still couldn’t win :(. Maybe he needs a THIRD all-star teammate to stop Terrance Mann?

tontoz
11-01-2021, 04:18 PM
15 points on 15 shots (and 2 foul shots) isn't thread worthy.

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Mitchell was so hobbled he averaged 32 PPG on elite efficiency. Why can’t Toody even get one game off Paul George and scrubs? He even had Conley for the last game and the poor guy still couldn’t win :(. Maybe he needs a THIRD all-star teammate to stop Terrance Mann?

Conley obviously shouldn't have been playing. They were desperate. You'd know this if you actually watched the games instead of just trolled game threads

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2021, 05:17 PM
15 points on 15 shots (and 2 foul shots) isn't thread worthy.

only if you're a desperate troll does it become thread worthy

RRR3
11-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Conley obviously shouldn't have been playing. They were desperate. You'd know this if you actually watched the games instead of just trolled game threads
Toody choked we all saw it. He’s not even top 50 in the playoffs. Regular season player.

beasted
11-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Toody choked we all saw it. He’s not even top 50 in the playoffs. Regular season player.

Definitely building that reputation.

Only reason coach didn't bench him last playoffs was due to pride. I think he knows Rudy wouldn't handle that well mentally. He was -24 in the final game and should have been taken out.

But, yes, getting destroyed by Terrance Mann while averaging nearly $40M over this contract is a problem.

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2021, 09:59 PM
Definitely building that reputation.

Only reason coach didn't bench him last playoffs was due to pride. I think he knows Rudy wouldn't handle that well mentally. He was -24 in the final game and should have been taken out.

But, yes, getting destroyed by Terrance Mann while averaging nearly $40M over this contract is a problem.

Who was he going to bench him for? Having teammates that don't guard anyone and a coach that doesn't make adjustments because he doesn't like the GM are problems

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Shams Charania: NBA’s West and East Players of the Week for Week 2: Utah’s Rudy Gobert and Miami’s Jimmy Butler (https://*********.com/social/).

– via Twitter ShamsCharania (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania)

come on now his backup is out playing him! :roll: