PDA

View Full Version : Kobe.. I have a question for you

Pip' N Rodman
11-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Why did your career fall off once you lost a step and couldn't jump as high at 34 years old?

Does that mean you relied on athleticism more than any player in NBA history?

HBK_Kliq_2
11-01-2021, 04:31 PM
His career was over at 31 years old. He looked like he was 41 during game 7 of the 2010 finals. Not one memorable playoff series after 31 years old, hell not even one memorable playoff game. I would say bad longevity but it's more like non existent longevity. He couldn't suck on Phillie's dick anymore and probably got an itch to start raping again.

My boy Kawhi still has at least 7 more great years left.

Kobe_Bryant
11-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Why did your career fall off once you lost a step and couldn't jump as high at 34 years old?

Does that mean you relied on athleticism more than any player in NBA history?

i had a flat line drive shot and relied on my natural gifted negro athleticism that got my head to the bottom of the mesh

after the achilles injury i could barely jump higher than steve nash and had to rework my shooting form to way more of an arching rainbow with all arms and no legs and i'm not a set shooter. i'm a jump shooter. it was like learning how to play again and i kept getting more injuries like my shoulder on a dunk attempt and a broken leg that basically ruined any chance of trying to make a comeback.

that being said i still did enough to be remembered by my fellow players and legends as a superior player than lebron and 2nd or tied with MJ in their eyes. because playing someone gives you more perception than just reading a box score

Kobe_Bryant
11-01-2021, 04:37 PM
His career was over at 31 years old. He looked like he was 41 during game 7 of the 2010 finals. Not one memorable playoff series after 31 years old, hell not even one memorable playoff game. I would say bad longevity but it's more like non existent longevity. He couldn't suck on Phillie's dick anymore and probably got an itch to start raping again.

i was still very good in 2012 and 2013 after dealing with knee issues for 2 years and i wasn't that bad in 2010.

this did happen the series before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjjup42zLW4&ab_channel=kobefan124

RRR3
11-01-2021, 04:41 PM
i had a flat line drive shot and relied on my natural gifted negro athleticism that got my head to the bottom of the mesh

after the achilles injury i could barely jump higher than steve nash and had to rework my shooting form to way more of an arching rainbow with all arms and no legs and i'm not a set shooter. i'm a jump shooter. it was like learning how to play again and i kept getting more injuries like my shoulder on a dunk attempt and a broken leg that basically ruined any chance of trying to make a comeback.

that being said i still did enough to be remembered by my fellow players and legends as a superior player than lebron and 2nd or tied with MJ in their eyes. because playing someone gives you more perception than just reading a box score

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZUefk-X0AA6jVi.jpg

8Ball
11-01-2021, 04:41 PM
He was done in 2012.

Kobe_Bryant
11-01-2021, 04:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZUefk-X0AA6jVi.jpg

this isn't some racist slang. its a scientific term for who i am

https://i.ibb.co/Jk6hpB9/Screen-Shot-2021-11-01-at-4-42-45-PM.png

Phoenix
11-01-2021, 05:12 PM
His career was over at 31 years old. He looked like he was 41 during game 7 of the 2010 finals.

Versus 30 year old Kawhit who load manages like he's 41.

kawhileonard2
11-02-2021, 10:18 PM

I'd say Kobe was done after 2012.

TheCorporation
11-02-2021, 10:22 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/fRK1VjWJ/Kenny-Griff-Banned-Again.png

:lol

RRR3
11-02-2021, 10:24 PM

Kenny is the most banned poster of all time lmao

ImKobe
11-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Let Lebron snap his achilles on the leg he jumps off of and combine that with a knee and a torn rotator cuff injury and tell me he'd still play at a high level..

HBK_Kliq_2
11-02-2021, 10:42 PM
I'd say Kobe was done after 2012.

He was 1st team in 2013 but yeah his playoff career was done after the 2000s unless you count 2010

TheCorporation
11-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Kenny is the most banned poster of all time lmao

He's truly pathetic :lol I know we all joke around and jab one another but he truly is pathetic no joking about it.

HBK_Kliq_2
11-02-2021, 10:46 PM
He's truly pathetic :lol I know we all joke around and jab one another but he truly is pathetic no joking about it.

Ive said a few regrettable things and have never been permanently banned like kenny and I've never used a different account, he's a piece of shit on a different level

RRR3
11-02-2021, 10:50 PM
Let Lebron snap his achilles on the leg he jumps off of and combine that with a knee and a torn rotator cuff injury and tell me he'd still play at a high level..
LeBron fans don’t go around saying he would be just as good if he had no athleticism. That was y’all with Kobe and you were proven wrong.

ImKobe
11-02-2021, 10:54 PM
LeBron fans don’t go around saying he would be just as good if he had no athleticism. That was y’all with Kobe and you were proven wrong.

That's not the same thing you ****ing moron. You can't just give a 17th year player 3 straight season-ending injuries and expect them to keep playing at a high level. Kobe won titles on one leg and with a broken index finger on his shooting hand. Lebron gets a small ankle injury and he can't even score 30 on the bum ass Suns that every other star went off against in the POs.

Pip' N Rodman
11-02-2021, 11:40 PM
That's not the same thing you ****ing moron. You can't just give a 17th year player 3 straight season-ending injuries and expect them to keep playing at a high level. Kobe won titles on one leg and with a broken index finger on his shooting hand. Lebron gets a small ankle injury and he can't even score 30 on the bum ass Suns that every other star went off against in the POs.

Wrong. LeBron had a similar injury to Kobe's achilles injury in the 2018-2019 season and ended up coming back and winning the chip and FMVP the next season

TheCorporation
11-02-2021, 11:58 PM
Ive said a few regrettable things and have never been permanently banned like kenny and I've never used a different account, he's a piece of shit on a different level

100%

Axe
11-02-2021, 11:59 PM

Poor fella.

ImKobe
11-03-2021, 01:27 AM
Wrong. LeBron had a similar injury to Kobe's achilles injury in the 2018-2019 season and ended up coming back and winning the chip and FMVP the next season

:kobe:

RRR3
11-03-2021, 01:52 AM
You sound like you’re about to cry :oldlol:

Kobe was helpless without his athleticism. Cope.

RRR3
11-03-2021, 01:52 AM
:kobe:
Exactly the answer you deserved for that post tbh.