PDA

View Full Version : Meal is on the house. What you ordering?

Kblaze8855
11-02-2021, 10:04 AM
https://michaeljordansrestaurant.com/menu/dinner/

Feel free to pay….but they offered due to your years of defending his legacy that doesn’t need any help online. Just don’t let prices decide is my point. What looks good?

I think I’d go bacon starter, Wagyu ny strip, and chili lime corn.

ShawkFactory
11-02-2021, 10:42 AM
Lobster Bisque, Chilean sea bass, bacon and cheddar potatoes

FultzNationRISE
11-02-2021, 10:48 AM
I'm 'ordering' the owner to bend down and KISS LEBRONS ASS!!!!!!

warriorfan
11-02-2021, 10:48 AM
Prime rib sounds good

Bronbron23
11-02-2021, 10:54 AM
Lobster and steak

Kblaze8855
11-02-2021, 11:00 AM
Lobster Bisque, Chilean sea bass, bacon and cheddar potatoes

Fish entrees are like 0-9 for me lifetime in nice restaurants. I get talked into one like once a year and always end up with order envy.

Jasper
11-02-2021, 11:03 AM
dam - his prices are stiff.

FultzNationRISE
11-02-2021, 11:07 AM
Fish entrees are like 0-9 for me lifetime in nice restaurants. I get talked into one like once a year and always end up with order envy.

At MJ's restaurant they're 1-9.

HylianNightmare
11-02-2021, 11:07 AM
Shrimp and grits

ShawkFactory
11-02-2021, 11:09 AM

That’s why I’d do sea bass. It’s actually harder to **** up than you’d think and texturally its just gorgeous obviously. White fish in general is usually solid imo. The tougher/darker ones can get tricky because the flavor is so aggressive and it’s so easy to overcook.

And at a particularly nice restaurant I find the other components of fish dishes more interesting. A ribeye obviously speaks for itself but I feel like anyone can do that.

Also my wife hasn’t eaten red meat in 5 or so years other than an occasional taste of something or if it’s unavoidable in a particular dish. So by proxy I just haven’t had it all that much recently and I’ve found myself really not missing it. I’ll still eat a burger or whatever but I usually find myself gravitating towards poultry/seafood options these days.

ELITEpower23
11-02-2021, 11:18 AM
I'll have combo 1 and 9

:lebronamazed:

Kblaze8855
11-02-2021, 11:29 AM
At MJ's restaurant they're 1-9.

I will begrudgingly admit I almost chuckled.

Kblaze8855
11-02-2021, 11:30 AM
I'll have combo 1 and 9

:lebronamazed:

I cannot say the same of that one.

Kobe_Bryant
11-02-2021, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't go even if it was free. not only am I dead and not hungry anymore. I'm not vaccinated either so I probly wouldn't be allowed in. but if I could order for take out I would ask for the most expensive biggest piece of meat they have for each course and side and ask if I can replace my drink and salad with more meat since everything's free so you're a moron if you pick anything but that

Kblaze8855
11-02-2021, 11:38 AM
That’s why I’d do sea bass. It’s actually harder to **** up than you’d think and texturally its just gorgeous obviously. White fish in general is usually solid imo. The tougher/darker ones can get tricky because the flavor is so aggressive and it’s so easy to overcook.

And at a particularly nice restaurant I find the other components of fish dishes more interesting. A ribeye obviously speaks for itself but I feel like anyone can do that.

Also my wife hasn’t eaten red meat in 5 or so years other than an occasional taste of something or if it’s unavoidable in a particular dish. So by proxy I just haven’t had it all that much recently and I’ve found myself really not missing it. I’ll still eat a burger or whatever but I usually find myself gravitating towards poultry/seafood options these days.

I was talked into the grouper here:

https://www.ocean-prime.com/locations-menus/tampa/menus/dinner-menu

Im not saying it was poorly made….I think I’m just not the type to appreciate a piece of fish. Not for high end places. Fish doesn’t feel like a nice meal choice to me. Last night I had a rack of lamb I didn’t love….but I didn’t regret the order. I always regret it when I get fish.

Stephonit
11-02-2021, 12:35 PM
I was talked into the grouper here:

https://www.ocean-prime.com/locations-menus/tampa/menus/dinner-menu

Im not saying it was poorly made….I think I’m just not the type to appreciate a piece of fish. Not for high end places. Fish doesn’t feel like a nice meal choice to me. Last night I had a rack of lamb I didn’t love….but I didn’t regret the order. I always regret it when I get fish.

Grouper with peas and lemon juice? Sounds rather tame. When I've had grouper in hotel restaurants it usually ends up tasting something like chicken for some reason. I prefer to select ones that are live on display at a Chinese restaurant then deep fried with a sweet and sour sauce.

iamgine
11-02-2021, 01:35 PM
10 Lobster Tails