PDA

View Full Version : Seth Curry Is A Better Shooter Then Wardell

FireDavidKahn
11-02-2021, 10:55 AM
Andy Bailey
@AndrewDBailey
Seth Curry is on pace for his 5th season with 100+ 3PA and a 45+ 3P%. Only Hubert Davis (6) has more.

Curry isn't even the best shooter in his family and everyone is acting like he is the best shooter of all time.:confusedshrug:

Shogon
11-02-2021, 10:56 AM
No, he most definitely is not.

Steph is the best shooter in NBA history... and the gap between him and number two is only surpassed by the size of KAT's gaping asshole.

HylianNightmare
11-02-2021, 11:08 AM

Steph is the best shooter in NBA history... and the gap between him and number two is only surpassed by the size of KAT's gaping asshole.

Definitely not the visuals I expected coming into this thread but not disappointed

Kobe_Bryant
11-02-2021, 11:21 AM

curry is not the greatest shooter ever. if he was he would have won that 2019 finals and won finals mvp when Durant tried force feeding him the ball vs the cavs. and he wouldn't have choked 2016 away.

curry is only the "greatest shooter ever" when there's zero spotlight. zero pressure. zero deficit and zero defense

whenever any of these things come into play hes one of the WORST shooters ever

front runner curry isnt even half the shooter Larry Bird was and he can't score like me, KD, tmac in our primes when the defense is suffocating

hes a fraud and as much as I hate lebron I would gladly take any version of him over curry since 2012

Proctor
11-02-2021, 11:25 AM

:roll:

Amen.

warriorfan
11-02-2021, 11:47 AM

:roll:

ralph_i_el
11-02-2021, 11:50 AM
For his career, Seth has made 81% assisted. Steph has made 62% of his 3's assisted.

Axe
11-03-2021, 04:24 AM
Intriguing take op