PDA

View Full Version : Lebron’s biggest flaw

2ball
11-04-2021, 07:27 PM
Personally, I believe that Lebron's greatest flaw is his inability or unwillingness to pull up off the drive. Lebron's step backs almost always come out of the triple threat, or against an opponent who is already playing off him.

Marchesk
11-04-2021, 07:31 PM
What do you think Zion's is?

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2021, 07:31 PM
Well obviously he could do it, and he if he did do it he’d do it better than anyone. However the physical torque of pulling up off the drive for a man of his girth is simply not sustainable, and is unnecessary when he has so many other weapons in his arsenal.

But rest assured he does have the best driving pull up in the game, and probably of all time. He just hasnt used it ever, in an abundance of caution toward preserving his health.

Bronbron23
11-04-2021, 07:37 PM
Personally, I believe that Lebron's greatest flaw is his inability or unwillingness to pull up off the drive. Lebron's step backs almost always come out of the triple threat, or against an opponent who is already playing off him.

Off ball movement and his pull up off the dribble.

3ba11
11-04-2021, 07:41 PM
He lacks elite jumpshooting skill and infact avoids contested jumpers

aka he sucks compared to other greats

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2021, 07:48 PM

Dude I will knock you into next week.

Final warning.

HBK_Kliq_2
11-04-2021, 08:03 PM
His off ball game, playing on the same court as kawhi leonard, free throw shooting

Overrated longevity as well, his entire Lakers run has been shit outside of bubble ball

Dagoods
11-04-2021, 10:23 PM
He can't shoot!
LBJ is a very limited offensive player.

SaintzFury13
11-04-2021, 10:28 PM
His off ball game, playing on the same court as kawhi leonard, free throw shooting

Overrated longevity as well, his entire Lakers run has been shit outside of bubble ball

Is this including before bubble ball where he was an MVP candidate?

SaintzFury13
11-04-2021, 10:28 PM

And yet he's a better three point shooter than MJ so...

TheCorporation
11-04-2021, 10:35 PM
He can't shoot!

+1

7,631 top scorer

Very limited :lol

CTbasketball92
11-04-2021, 10:37 PM

He's done it and he can even be good at it—especially when he was younger—but when you're that fast and explosive at 250-275 pounds, the laws of physics won't let you be MJ. He would have too much power to shoot the ball with a light touch from midrange.His version of that is really running down on the fast break and doing that gliding fadeaway across the lane.

John_Connor
11-04-2021, 10:54 PM
this is easily lebrons biggest flaw in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKMeeOFSZAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYqmRFM1iJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8w00NrDBE

John_Connor
11-04-2021, 10:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEaclXl3oFo

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-20-2019/tz6PKpC.jpg

Replay32
11-04-2021, 11:29 PM
It's freethrow shooting.

Full Court
11-05-2021, 07:14 AM
His biggest flaw is that he lacks heart.

Wally450
11-05-2021, 09:33 AM
He can't shoot!

http://wp.usatodaysports.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2013/06/lebron31.gif

Dagoods
11-05-2021, 12:38 PM
+1

7,631 top scorer

Very limited :lol

90% 10ft away from the basket, thank you!

3ba11
11-05-2021, 12:39 PM

It's funny because all those jumpers show herky-jerky footwork and weak jumpshooting skill and they're all open jumpers.. unbelievably bad and ugly compared to Kobe or Michael... Lol almost no elevation on the jumpers and ugly form.. hurts my eyes

11-05-2021, 12:54 PM
It's funny because all those jumpers show herky-jerky footwork and weak jumpshooting skill and they're all open jumpers.. unbelievably bad and ugly compared to Kobe or Michael... Lol almost no elevation on the jumpers and ugly form.. hurts my eyes

you got any shooting advice, coach?

FultzNationRISE
11-05-2021, 01:16 PM

He’s 50 pounds heavier than those guys, most of which is in his jockstrap. Of course he doesnt get the same lift as they do.

You might as well criticize Shaq for not having a teardrop floater that looked as good as Tony Parker’s.

It would be stupid of LeKing to play less effectively just to try to appeal to your aesthetic sensibilities.

GROW UP.

Wally450
11-05-2021, 01:19 PM

Cool, you're entitled to your opinion. Those jumpers show that he's not a limited offensive player though.

John_Connor
11-05-2021, 01:52 PM

that game 7 and that one game against Toronto in the eastern playoffs were literally the only 2 times in lebrons entire career that his mid range game was on... hes one of the worst shooters ever and only hits 34% threes because he's wide open. any defensive pressure and he turns into shaq basically. lebron can't shoot period. he can make a few in a row but 70% of his buckets came from driving the basketball. take away that and hes obsolete scoring wise.

that's why since his early fluke shot making this season he came crashing down to earth because of the new rules and he's a shell of what he was. and this should have been lebrons decline years ago if not for the soft rules since the mid 2010s

kawhileonard2
11-05-2021, 11:27 PM

He is a coward.

Jordan faced easier competition because he helped build an ATG dynasty. That is not his fault that he was able to create dominant teams. When did it become a negative to organically build a a dynasty? You can't have two dynasty's at the same time. The Bulls were a dynasty in the 90's....period.

Lebron even in his prime could not build a dynasty or even an ATG team for one year. The closest you might get is the 2012 team and that was a lockout shortened season. Lebron's forays into going to various franchises always ends in disaster:

Heat tenure - lose to an over the hill, one man show Mavericks team in the inaugural year to Dirk and the Mavericks...then bookend that with a complete slaughtering by the Spurs in a revenge matchup when they could have lost the previous season

Cavaliers 2nd run - pretty much ruined Kevin Love's career, Kyrie bailed out of a sinking ship, and if it wasn't due to an all time collapse by the Warriors this run in CLE would have been a disaster

Lakers tenure - misses the playoffs first year in the West...oh yeah injuries are always a valid excuse, then orchestrate a player manipulation to get AD to the Lakers, then go on to win in another weird way with the pandemic bubble situation, the following defense of the title and they lose in the 1st round, and this current year looks like its going to get very bad...I mean its looking really bad

But then you might say that its hard to put together talented teams and win in the era of player empowerment but then how did Steph Curry and the Warriors do it? How did they win three of four titles right in the middle of Lebron's prime? How did Giannis and Kawhi win titles with semi All-Star level players next to them but Lebron is trying to stack an All NBA team and can't get past the first round.

Other players were able to do what Lebron could not do. Lebron was not willing to put in the hard groundwork of building a team with chemistry and longevity. Lebron's teams are build-a-bear teams at best. If you look at what Russell, Magic, Jordan, and Kobe were able to do by staying with a team, going through hardships of losing and then not bailing out...coming back more determined, perseverance, it should have been the blueprint for Lebron.

Instead he took the easy way out...every time.....

HBK_Kliq_2
11-05-2021, 11:35 PM

Exactly. Watching LeBron play is ugly as hell. Watching kawhi play is beautiful.