PDA

View Full Version : Interesting facts about the Mavs

AirBonner
11-05-2021, 06:10 PM
They have been out-scored by 40pts this season and are better with Luka on the bench than on the court. Despite this they are 5-3 :biggums:

HBK_Kliq_2
11-05-2021, 06:17 PM
They have the 3rd worst offense in the league hahahaha

Spurs twice, kings, rockets are 4 of their wins. So that explains it there. Facing the worst teams in the league.

That's 3 of the bottom 4 teams in the west. So that explains their record. They will get exposed soon even though they kind of already have

RRR3
11-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Luka has been dreadful.

hold this L
11-05-2021, 07:02 PM
They're 25th in net rating and yet have a 5-3 win streak, I think Brick is right for once. No idea if it's early jitters or Kidd special. I see a lot of memes on twitter saying they finally found someone that can slow down Luka Doncic. :lol

Druckenmiller
11-05-2021, 10:40 PM
They’re off-season was beyond hot garbage. Their only chance was PorzingAss actually being a worthwhile player and instead he’s worse than ever.

Axe
11-06-2021, 01:06 AM
Remember when people were already saying that luka was better than mj for scoring over 40 points in an ot of a playoff game against the flippers during the 2020 disney bubble.

Jasper
11-06-2021, 12:15 PM
They have been out-scored by 40pts this season and are better with Luka on the bench than on the court. Despite this they are 5-3 :biggums:

this sounds familiar : MJ had same issues before the ZAR showed up.

90sgoat
11-06-2021, 08:13 PM
This is a strange season and not a one factor thing.

I will say this about J.Kidd and it is that I doubt he will be in Mavs for more than 1-2 season and won't have great success.

He will however be a necessary part of Doncic's development, because he will make the Mavs play defense, which they are much better at with him than with Carlisle.

Kidd doesn't seem like a good offensive coach, but he does seem like a good person to person coach. A bit like Marc Jackson.

I feel like Kidd can be to Doncic what Marc Jackson was to Curry, that is, teach a lot of point guard knowledge and be a mentor.