PDA

View Full Version : Kblaze855

8Ball
11-07-2021, 01:25 PM
So when you lock a bunch 3ball spam threads.

He just bumps a whole bunch of new ones with the same agenda.

You are really behind the curve.

hateraid
11-07-2021, 01:44 PM
So when you lock a bunch 3ball spam threads.

He just bumps a whole bunch of new ones with the same agenda.

You are really behind the curve.

Agreed. Addressed to all the mods.

Kblaze8855
11-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Serious question. How much time do you think I spend on moderation? Do you think that’s why I’m here? I’ve been here 20 years. Long before I was a mod. I never once asked to be. ISH had a vote like 10 years ago and I won having barely been aware of it. It’s not like….my sacred duty.

Its my girls birthday…I’ve already been to Costco, Starbucks, and GameStop this morning. I’m apparently buying boots later and then going to a birthday dinner after which I’m sure I’ll be pulled into an endless game of Mario party superstar at her people’s house. I would like to watch red zone(nfl) in the mean time. It’s entirely possible I’ll also have to make a 2 hour drive to Atlanta tonight for a late showing of Eternals since my girl is now spoiled and only likes the nice theaters with heated recline seats and I told her she can do whatever on her birthday.

Do you think I inspect every topic while living my life?

I am basically retired early. I don’t sit at a computer at work relaxing in my office for hours at a time anymore. I read ish in bursts now not top to bottom.

Want an extra mod who lives here like I did years ago name him. Maybe I’ll email Jeff about it but he’s busier than me.

All I can do is ban all the trolls….which I did more than once before they got mysteriously released like the ghostbusters tank burst or I can do some spot duty when I’m bored and catch what I catch.

All I can do for you at this point.

LAL
11-07-2021, 02:20 PM
:roll:

paksat
11-07-2021, 02:30 PM
lmao kblaze with the "stop fcking whining" post of the year

8Ball
11-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Serious question. How much time do you think I spend on moderation? Do you think that’s why I’m here? I’ve been here 20 years. Long before I was a mod. I never once asked to be. ISH had a vote like 10 years ago and I won having barely been aware of it. It’s not like….my sacred duty.

Its my girls birthday…I’ve already been to Costco, Starbucks, and GameStop this morning. I’m apparently buying boots later and then going to a birthday dinner after which I’m sure I’ll be pulled into an endless game of Mario party superstar at her people’s house. I would like to watch red zone(nfl) in the mean time. It’s entirely possible I’ll also have to make a 2 hour drive to Atlanta tonight for a late showing of Eternals since my girl is now spoiled and only likes the nice theaters with heated recline seats and I told her she can do whatever on her birthday.

I am basically retired early. I don’t sit at a computer at work relaxing in my office for hours at a time anymore. I read ish in bursts now not top to bottom.

Want an extra mod who lives here like I did years ago name him. Maybe I’ll email Jeff about it but he’s busier than me.

All I can do is ban all the trolls….which I did more than once before they got mysteriously released like the ghostbusters tank burst or I can do some spot duty when I’m bored and catch what I catch.

Make me a mod. Vouch for me.

Airupthere
11-07-2021, 03:15 PM

You have an agenda and you’re one of the most partial people around here.

MrFonzworth
11-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Fatass is out here snitching now. 3ball really ripping apart his mental:yaohappy:

r0drig0lac
11-07-2021, 06:00 PM
lmao kblaze with the "stop fcking whining" post of the year
:pimp: K..

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2021, 08:10 PM
The funny thing being that Kblaze is the only mod doing anything at all. If he were to ban 3ball the ban would be lifted in a day. This site exists for the sake of trolling. Kblaze action is the most you're going to get and I advise any idealists that think they could change anything to channel their energy into something worthwhile.

RRR3
11-07-2021, 08:21 PM
The funny thing being that Kblaze is the only mod doing anything at all. If he were to ban 3ball the ban would be lifted in a day. This site exists for the sake of trolling. Kblaze action is the most you're going to get and I advise any idealists that think they could change anything to channel their energy into something worthwhile.
Uh…kennethgriffin gets permabanned on every account he makes. Now he certainly deserves it but why not other people?

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2021, 08:26 PM
Uh…kennethgriffin gets permabanned on every account he makes. Now he certainly deserves it but why not other people?

I have had bans I put on kg lifted several times and he is still posting. As you know alts are a real thing.

RRR3
11-07-2021, 08:28 PM
I have had bans I put on kg lifted several times and he is still posting. As you know alts are a real thing.
Yeah but it’s not like he’s good at hiding his alts. Most of the time he doesn’t even try to hide it. Just IP ban him

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2021, 08:30 PM
Yeah but it’s not like he’s good at hiding his alts. Most of the time he doesn’t even try to hide it. Just IP ban him

You post this while arguing with me when I say this site isn't trying to get rid of trolling?

RRR3
11-07-2021, 08:33 PM
You post this while arguing with me when I say this site isn't trying to get rid of trolling?
Ok fine. But I will point out the site was far more active when Jeff actually did stuff about trolling.

Axe
11-07-2021, 09:06 PM

Oof. Shots fired.

hateraid
11-08-2021, 04:43 PM
I don't care who does it. 3ball should be given heavy restrictions here. His daily threads of the same bs is the end of this place being a respectable site

Kblaze, it doesn't take more than 30 seconds scanning the first page to know 3ball is mentally challenged and taking advantage of the loose rules. You're on here daily anyways. Just do it.

Shogon
11-08-2021, 04:45 PM
I don't care who does it. 3ball should be given heavy restrictions here. His daily threads of the same bs is the end of this place being a respectable site

Kblaze, it doesn't take more than 30 seconds scanning the first page to know 3ball is mentally challenged and taking advantage of the loose rules. You're on here daily anyways. Just do it.

They should just ****ing ban him. There's no coming back from where that guy has taken his account. He's not going to change.

beasted
11-08-2021, 04:56 PM
You guys want mods to ban someone for posting too much... On a message board?

How about this, do you think you should be banned for all of the insults and personal attacks you've made on him or other posters?

Who's going to own this moral compass?

How about stop clicking and replying to his threads.

I feel like ISH is being overrun with people who lack all social common sense, either that or it's the same alts replying to themselves.

hateraid
11-08-2021, 05:03 PM
You guys want mods to ban someone for posting too much... On a message board?

How about this, do you think you should be banned for all of the insults and personal attacks you've made on him or other posters?

Who's going to own this moral compass?

How about stop clicking and replying to his threads.

I feel like ISH is being overrun with people who lack all social common sense, either that or it's the same alts replying to themselves.

You think all it is is posting too much on a messageboard? He creates an unbearable atmosphere. It's kind of hard to ignore.
So if you were watching your favorite TV show and every 3 minutes there is a 3 minute commercial break can you ignore it? All they're all commericals on feminine hygiene. Because that's how 3balls posting feels like.

hateraid
11-08-2021, 05:04 PM
They should just ****ing ban him. There's no coming back from where that guy has taken his account. He's not going to change.

Agreed. And maybe for his own mental health. Because this is clearly an obsession for him

beasted
11-08-2021, 05:21 PM
You think all it is is posting too much on a messageboard? He creates an unbearable atmosphere. It's kind of hard to ignore.
So if you were watching your favorite TV show and every 3 minutes there is a 3 minute commercial break can you ignore it? All they're all commericals on feminine hygiene. Because that's how 3balls posting feels like.

I'm probably going to turn off the tv or turn on Netflix instead, but I'm not going to smash my TV.

The metaphor here is that the reaction should make sense. How about start by not clicking those threads and replying. Because otherwise he's doing exactly what the message board was started for: creating threads that will drive activity and responses.

Phoenix
11-08-2021, 05:32 PM
A post I made yesterday:

Incredible. But...I'm as guilty as everyone else taking the time to chime in even if it's to drop a gif and bounce. We could like.....not reply but I suspect most wont be able to have the discipline. Because this dude is trolling the entire board and we're all lapping it up. Thats or hes genuinely insane, but are we any better if we continue to feed into the bullshit? Hes been shitting on Curry for years, now he's top 10?

DO. NOT. ENGAGE. :facepalm

Simplest solution is to not click on his threads. Because nobody running this place is going to do anything about it( and the reality is he creates traffic which is all the powers that be care about). The fact that the site has gone to complete shit with a number of good posters having left over the years doesn't factor anywhere into the equation. Hell I tried to stay on the straight and narrow at first, but half my posts recently could qualify as trolling. At a certain point you just kind of adapt to the environment and this simply isn't a place to actually talk ball, just drop a bunch of catchphrases, bullshit and go about your day.

Proctor
11-08-2021, 05:38 PM
The same people crying about 3ball are the ones giving him 5, 10, 15, even 20 replies in his threads. Just STFU and stop responding to the clear attention whoring. It's not difficult. :facepalm

But nobody here can help themselves and the cycle will continue. C'est la vie.

Shogon
11-08-2021, 05:42 PM
The same people crying about 3ball are the ones giving him 5, 10, 15, even 20 replies in his threads. Just STFU and stop responding to the clear attention whoring. It's not difficult. :facepalm

Definitely true BUT not everyone posts here every day or even that regularly. Which is why we see well known troll accounts get into lengthy back and forths or many successful individual baits on people that don't know any better.

There is only a relatively small group of people that check this place daily.

Not to mention that even of the regulars, some people just aren't bright and they are getting sucked into the insanity. Hardly their fault, would be better if they weren't exposed to it.

nayte
11-08-2021, 05:47 PM

This right here. It's funny seeing those same people whinge about his threads while having the majority of the posts in them not to mention they make other threads with the clear intention of trying to troll him. If you can't ignore him that's a self control issue you need to work on.

Jasper
11-08-2021, 08:43 PM

your in.

Jasper
11-08-2021, 08:45 PM
Definitely true BUT not everyone posts here every day or even that regularly. Which is why we see well known troll accounts get into lengthy back and forths or many successful individual baits on people that don't know any better.

There is only a relatively small group of people that check this place daily.

Not to mention that even of the regulars, some people just aren't bright and they are getting sucked into the insanity. Hardly their fault, would be better if they weren't exposed to it.

I check it daily , because of of these posters have info , I am not previ' to.. I love the NBA that is why I look at it all.

Manny98
11-08-2021, 08:50 PM

This, if you have such a big problem with the guy just stop responding to his threads and giving him attention, it's really not that hard :oldlol:

warriorfan
11-08-2021, 08:54 PM
Ignore feature works well.

iamgine
11-08-2021, 09:13 PM
Eh, you can have a 'people to put on ignore list' thread. But apparently that's not allowed by mods?

hateraid
11-08-2021, 11:25 PM
I'm probably going to turn off the tv or turn on Netflix instead, but I'm not going to smash my TV.

The metaphor here is that the reaction should make sense. How about start by not clicking those threads and replying. Because otherwise he's doing exactly what the message board was started for: creating threads that will drive activity and responses.

I don't think anyone is losing sleep over it. But on that same premise as you said I'll turn it off. There is no rational discussion. It's 3ball baiting people to hate Jordan. I admit it works on me occasionally but just like you, I disconnect. If Jeff was concious about what's going on here...there's traffic, but between a handful of posters IE- troll alts. It's a shitty atmosphere on here. When no threads can generate a good conversation

Loco 50
11-09-2021, 01:00 AM

:oldlol: Funniest quote I've read here in a while. That was a pleasant week of basketball talk while it lasted though.