PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are 5-1 with LeBron. 0-4 without him

Lebron23
11-07-2021, 02:50 PM
LeBron is still the most important player for the Lakers. And it's nice to see him back in their lineup next week.

bison
11-07-2021, 03:27 PM
Every team lebron is on is specifically built to accommodate lebron and his style of basketball so it’s no surprise they struggle when he sits out.

RRR3
11-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Every team lebron is on is specifically built to accommodate lebron and his style of basketball so it’s no surprise they struggle when he sits out.
They specifically got Westbrook so they could be good when he was out :oldlol:

Got any more excuses?

And the Lakers haven’t built a good fitting team around LeBron once in 4 years. Last time a team fit well around him was second half of 2018.

ArbitraryWater
11-07-2021, 03:54 PM

seems to be the go-ahead excuse / rebuttal to anything that show's lebron's value.

why exactly cant they play without lebron or beat OKC without him?

dankok8
11-07-2021, 04:06 PM
They are 4-2 with Lebron and 1-3 without him although in one of the three loses without him (last night) Davis also barely played.

FultzNationRISE
11-07-2021, 04:10 PM
LeBron is still the most important player for the Lakers.* And it's nice to see him back in their lineup next week.

*Most important player in the LEAGUE :rockon:

Akeem34TheDream
11-07-2021, 04:23 PM
Advanced stats of Lebron does not look nice at all this year. Small example sure but still..

BigShotBob
11-07-2021, 04:24 PM
They can still barely win with him. Escaped the Rockets, Cavs, and Grizzlies but got throttled by a real team (Warriors)

Full Court
11-07-2021, 05:04 PM
Yeah, nice try. Those five wins with Lebron are against the Rockets, the Grizzlies, the Spurs, and another garbage team that I can't recall at the moment. He's sure a world beater. Too bad for the Lakers that he had a sore vag and couldn't play for the other 4 games they lost.

imdaman99
11-07-2021, 05:04 PM
Westbrick is who we thought he was. I have stopped watching, the move out west for late night games + the added stress he causes me have done a number and I am happy to say that I am near done. I will check the box scores the next day :lol not quitting on him because like one of them in brokeback said, I can't quit you. But I need a vacation from you.

Lebron fam has to love the Russ trade, it accentuates how great he is. Just take the ball out of Westbrook's hands at the end of games and they gucci when Lebron plays.

3ba11
11-07-2021, 05:09 PM
AD won nearly 50 games in New Orleans and won a game off the 2018 Warriors (lebron was swept by record amount), while Westbrook had winning teams on his own as well

So clearly, there's something toxic about Lebron's brand of ball that causes AD and Westbrook to be winless on this team but winners on another team that doesn't have Lebron on it

11-07-2021, 05:17 PM
AD won nearly 50 games in New Orleans and won a game off the 2018 Warriors (lebron was swept by record amount), while Westbrook had winning teams on his own as well

So clearly, there's something toxic about Lebron's brand of ball that causes AD and Westbrook to be winless on this team but winners on another team that doesn't have Lebron on it

i think he steals his teammates' powers with black magic. there's some indication lebron is a satanist, so it makes sense. he does this to prolong his own career, which explains his longevity. whether this counts as PEDs or not, i cannot say.

Spurs m8
11-07-2021, 06:01 PM
They beat lottery teams (except one mid tier team)

Cool accomplishment....so early in the season as well

Outstanding thread

Very meaningful

Axe
11-07-2021, 09:49 PM
They choked big leads recently. It makes me wonder if those were intentional.

Full Court
11-07-2021, 10:28 PM
They choked big leads recently. It makes me wonder if those were intentional.

Why would they intentionally choke big leads? It's too early to tank, and if they do make it to the playoffs, wouldn't they want the highest seed they can get for an easier first round? I'm not following you.

ELITEpower23
11-07-2021, 11:11 PM
LeBron effect

:rockon: GOAT THANGS

LeCola
11-08-2021, 03:10 AM
No, they are 4-2 with Lebron.

They beat Grizzlies, Cavs and Rockets (2 times).

Best teams of the league :oldlol:

He made 1.8 3pt shots in 7.3 attempts in those games. :bowdown:

TheGoatest
11-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Not surprising. And we're talking 19th season in the league here.
No player in history comes close to matching LeBron's "great with him, are abysmal without him" impact.
Larry Bird is probably the closest.

bison
11-08-2021, 10:05 AM
They specifically got Westbrook so they could be good when he was out :oldlol:

Got any more excuses?

And the Lakers haven’t built a good fitting team around LeBron once in 4 years. Last time a team fit well around him was second half of 2018.

No AD, no success :no:

TheCorporation
11-08-2021, 10:41 AM
No AD, no success :no:

That doesn't work when LeBron won more games than AD in 2019 and LBJ already won 30+ playoff series to AD's one playoff series win :lol

Keep trying though.