PDA

View Full Version : So... are the Warriors back?

Im Still Ballin
11-09-2021, 05:32 PM
It sure as hell looks like it. Getting strong 2014-2016 vibes from them. This might be the start of their "90's Bulls 2nd threepeat" stretch.

It all hinges on whether Klay comes back as that same guy.

AirBonner
11-09-2021, 05:39 PM
It sure as hell looks like it. Getting strong 2014-2016 vibes from them. This might be the start of their "90's Bulls 2nd threepeat" stretch.

Klay takes them over the top. They will be contenders with wiseman

AlternativeAcc.
11-09-2021, 05:46 PM
Haven't they been tanking for years, getting top talent in the draft, and resting while teams go to war in the playoffs?

Isn't curry thr biggest fraud in sports history and only shows out in November-February and gets curb stomped when it matters?

Lmao

They're back in a position where curry can choke when it matters. It's the most entertaining thing in sports and I can't wait

tontoz
11-09-2021, 06:02 PM
Haven't they been tanking for years, getting top talent in the draft, and resting while teams go to war in the playoffs?

Isn't curry thr biggest fraud in sports history and only shows out in November-February and gets curb stomped when it matters?

Lmao

They're back in a position where curry can choke when it matters. It's the most entertaining thing in sports and I can't wait

:facepalm

They've had one losing season since 2013, same as Lebron, when Steph and Klay were both out hurt. And their first round draft pick Wisemen from that year isn't even playing.

Spurs m8
11-09-2021, 06:20 PM
:facepalm

They've had one losing season since 2013, same as Lebron, when Steph and Klay were both out hurt. And their first round draft pick Wisemen from that year isn't even playing.

The guy isn't the most knowledgeable basketball guy

warriorfan
11-09-2021, 06:50 PM

:roll:

SATAN
11-09-2021, 07:19 PM
Warriors ball movement is incredible. I had the same thoughts, OP.

Side note: Why was Steph beating his chest, screaming into the crowd and acting like it was game 7 of the NBA finals as opposed to game 10 of the regular season? What a jackass.

lakerstekkenn
11-09-2021, 07:37 PM
Warriors ball movement is incredible. I had the same thoughts, OP.

Side note: Why was Steph beating his chest, screaming into the crowd and acting like it was game 7 of the NBA finals as opposed to game 10 of the regular season? What a jackass.

Because he's winning finally and celebrating with the fans, with Clay coming back and everyone else struggling against young teams on the rise, Curry believes since the Worriers aren't struggling with no injuries they could win the championship.

Druckenmiller
11-09-2021, 11:42 PM
Great team basketball. Passing, player movement, quick decision making, they rarely pound the ball into the ground while everyone stands around and watches one guy.

Their bench is really deep. Lots of terrific role players who do the little things well. Bejlina is an under rated addition — a big that helps them space the floor and keep the paint clear on offense.

Payton, Poole, Lee all play winning basketball.

If Klay is 90 percent by the playoffs and they stay healthy they have a good chance at winning it all

chefcurry
11-10-2021, 01:33 AM
absolutely. klay still yet to come back. steph better than ever. no 1. defensive rank and defensive fg % in the league, and we all know that defense wins championships.

Sulico
11-10-2021, 02:39 AM
If they trade Wiseman for player than can have positive impact right now, then yes.

If they play him heavy minutes, no.

gonzaldo
11-10-2021, 07:12 AM
yes they have chips to trade, but who should and could they get?

outofstomach
11-10-2021, 09:11 AM

yep, most lesexuals aren’t

imdaman99
11-10-2021, 10:43 AM
https://c.tenor.com/0rgCZ34GzwkAAAAC/stephen-curry-im-back.gif

leopardJuice
11-11-2021, 10:38 PM
10-1

Best point differential in the league by a THICK margin. Damn right they're back!

Axe
11-11-2021, 10:48 PM
Lol stephen curry must be happy that he has other potent players to propel him in the postseason now, such as jordan poole, who like andrew wiggins is slowly rising to occasion. Along with the return of iggy and then draymond seemingly back at being a defensive powerhouse. Plus payton jr. who's showing his worth as well. Who would have thought they'd reach these levels sans klay? Too bad he's also coming back at some point in this season, which will only eventually show us that chef dingo still has yet to make a playoff berth without him. What happened in the 2021 losers bracket that saw them drop to 9th seed due to their b2b losses (also first in league history) remains unforgettable even to this day. Steve kerr is very lucky he didn't get in the hot seat nor got fired tho.

https://i.postimg.cc/ht2Wz8mw/ledagger-over-curry.gif

Baller789
11-12-2021, 03:03 AM
Lol stephen curry must be happy that he has other potent players to propel him in the postseason now, such as jordan poole, who like andrew wiggins is slowly rising to occasion. Along with the return of iggy and then draymond seemingly back at being a defensive powerhouse. Plus payton jr. who's showing his worth as well. Who would have thought they'd reach these levels sans klay? Too bad he's also coming back at some point in this season, which will only eventually show us that chef dingo still has yet to make a playoff berth without him. What happened in the 2021 losers bracket that saw them drop to 9th seed due to their b2b losses (also first in league history) remains unforgettable even to this day. Steve kerr is very lucky he didn't get in the hot seat nor got fired tho.

If, and I emphasize if Steph Curry somehow becomes NBA Finals MVP this year, which isn't impossible, Axe gonna be :lol

Axe
11-12-2021, 03:16 AM
If, and I emphasize if Steph Curry somehow becomes NBA Finals MVP this year, which isn't impossible, Axe gonna be :lol
They aren't likely to make the finals anyway, you buffoon.

Baller789
11-12-2021, 03:22 AM
They aren't likely to make the finals anyway, you buffoon.

Meltdown.

Axe
11-12-2021, 03:25 AM
Meltdown.
Exhibit a

Baller789
11-12-2021, 03:26 AM
Exhibit a

Double meltdown

Axe
11-12-2021, 03:30 AM
Double meltdown
No u

Baller789
11-12-2021, 03:54 AM
No u

Triple meltdown.

Axe
11-12-2021, 04:23 AM
Triple meltdown.
./.

Baller789
11-12-2021, 08:14 AM
./.

Is that your micro Venis?

Lebron23
11-12-2021, 09:10 AM
Weak Schedule

hold this L
11-12-2021, 09:27 AM
Weak Schedule
Warriors had 28th hardest schedule, Lakers was 29th

ArbitraryWater
11-12-2021, 09:29 AM

Why are you so pressed?

Baller789
11-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Why are you so pressed?

Because Steph Curry is his boy toy.

Jasper
11-12-2021, 10:35 AM

where is Klay ???

Jasper
11-12-2021, 10:41 AM
As many of you know I was never a fan of Steph.
But with time Steph has worked on his weaknesses and has become a better player as well as a leader.

Past history , he had no defense . (now he does)
Past history , he passed the ball seldom (now he finds the best open guy)
Past history , it was Curry taking a shot and showboating. ( now he marks it , and does his best on defense)

Only issue I have with him is his release point on his jumper .. but for years it has worked for him.
Last year before the season I stated he would get the scoring title.
I wont say he is in the running for the MVP of the league , because it is all Durant ... but he could be in the running with Giannis.

Axe
11-12-2021, 09:44 PM
Weak Schedule
This.

Axe
11-12-2021, 09:45 PM
Because Steph Curry is his boy toy.
And you're obsessed with me because you are my doggy, baby boi.

Baller789
11-12-2021, 11:05 PM
And you're obsessed with me because you are my doggy, baby boi.

Nope. You on the other hand with your micro venis.:roll:

snipes12
11-13-2021, 08:42 AM
Keeping the foundation ( steph , klay , dray, iggy) + a talented young core will bring them back to promiseland

iamgine
11-13-2021, 10:46 AM
They're definitely back but I wouldn't say they're great just yet. Most of their wins came in opening nights or against negative record team. Really their only legit win was against the Bulls but even that's without Vuc.

hold this L
11-13-2021, 10:48 AM
They're definitely back but I wouldn't say they're great just yet. Most of their wins came in opening nights or against negative record team. Really their only legit win was against the Bulls but even that's without Vuc.

And Warriors are without Klay

iamgine
11-13-2021, 10:51 AM
And Warriors are without Klay

Yup, still an unknown. Hopefully he can come back as good as before.

999Guy
11-13-2021, 11:09 AM
However good they are, it’ll be a much tougher road to the finals than 2015 and even 2016.

They faced zero contenders in 15. One in 16.

Clippers with Kawhi will be scary. They look like a fringe contender without him, while having them third ranked D without him.

Nuggets have the best player, a second ranked D, and MPJ got cancer and Murray, a playoff star is out. When that gets fixed they will be even better than in the bubble.

Klay probably won’t be better than Porter or Nemanja when he gets back, for a variety of reasons.

It’s not the same as before. Curry isn’t just playing above everybody’s level or anything, he’s actually way below Jokic, he has to face multiple teams with multiple all-stars to even win the conference.

In all reality they’re just clicking faster. Their highs and ceiling of play isn’t tiers above the competition.

Lakers with Westbrook aren’t winning shit but if they dump him look out obv.

hold this L
11-13-2021, 12:05 PM
However good they are, it’ll be a much tougher road to the finals than 2015 and even 2016.

Clippers with Kawhi will be scary. They look like a fringe contender without him, while having them third ranked D without him.

Nuggets have the best player, a second ranked D, and MPJ got cancer and Murray, a playoff star is out. When that gets fixed they will be even better than in the bubble.

Klay probably won’t be better than Porter or Nemanja when he gets back, for a variety of reasons.

It’s not the same as before. Curry isn’t just playing above everybody’s level or anything, he’s actually way below Jokic, he has to face multiple teams with multiple all-stars to even win the conference.

In all reality they’re just clicking faster. Their highs and ceiling of play isn’t tiers above the competition.

This is what fear looks like. Hopefully Jokic and the Nuggets get paired up vs the Warriors so they get destroyed. Them and their garbage perimeter defense against Steph and Klay.

ImKobe
11-13-2021, 03:03 PM

Are we forgetting 2019 here? He had a worse team after KD's injury and went undefeated to reach the Finals.

Axe
11-14-2021, 06:44 AM
Nope. You on the other hand with your micro venis.:roll:
No u. Loser. :lol

999Guy
11-14-2021, 10:19 AM
This is what fear looks like. Hopefully Jokic and the Nuggets get paired up vs the Warriors so they get destroyed. Them and their garbage perimeter defense against Steph and Klay.

You have low level thinking and perception. I’m not saying it to be a dick. In saying it because you have low level thinking and perception, and you won’t know that unless I tell you.

I don’t care at all about Denver. At all really. Jokic being literally and undeniably tiers above Curry as we go into the 2020’s has nothing to do with Denver themselves. Could care less.

Rooting for a specific team to win a title is low level shit for a fan. I’d like to think I’ve outgrown that. I just want to see the best teams play each other.

And I think I will. GS will have to see 2 of LAC/DEN/PHX/LAL/UTA just to make it out the conference. LAL is injury prone and can slip down to 8th seed due to the play-in again. You never know how tough it’ll be but I’m leaning toward extremely tough, like 2014 West tough, as opposed to easy as hell like any normal year for a #1 seed.

Axe
11-14-2021, 10:33 AM
You have low level thinking and perception. I’m not saying it to be a dick. In saying it because you have low level thinking and perception, and you won’t know that unless I tell you.

I don’t care at all about Denver. At all really. Jokic being literally and undeniably tiers above Curry as we go into the 2020’s has nothing to do with Denver themselves. Could care less.

Rooting for a specific team to win a title is low level shit for a fan. I’d like to think I’ve outgrown that. I just want to see the best teams play each other.

And I think I will. GS will have to see 2 of LAC/DEN/PHX/LAL/UTA just to make it out the conference. LAL is injury prone and can slip down to 8th seed due to the play-in again. You never know how tough it’ll be but I’m leaning toward extremely tough, like 2014 West tough, as opposed to easy as hell like any normal year for a #1 seed.
Lmao he seems oblivious to the fact that his hero boy, stephen curry, has never made the playoffs this year when the warriors were initially the 8th seed which required them playing in the play-ins (aka losers bracket) but hilariously dropped to the 9th seed after losing b2b games against the lakers and the grizzlies rt despite averaging almost 40 points in that span.

hold this L
11-14-2021, 01:27 PM

I'll enjoy another successful RS. Only teams in the PS out west that are a massive issue are the Clippers and Lakers if they get their shit together at some point. All those are other teams are matchup lightweights vs the Warriors.

Jokic isn't doing shit this PS, unless their perimeter defense is elite during the PS.

Blazers32
11-15-2021, 12:30 AM
Easy schedule. They will drop.

DevBooker'sMask
11-15-2021, 01:06 AM
Easy schedule. They will drop.

Axe
11-15-2021, 11:21 PM
They lost against jordan's laughingstock hornets team. :roll: