PDA

View Full Version : Going to get my first dosage of Moderna Vaccine this coming Saturday

Lebron23
11-10-2021, 07:51 AM
Wish me Luck

8Ball
11-10-2021, 09:10 AM
Your balls will get bigger and you will be manlier.

hiphopanonymous
11-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Good luck :cheers:

BurningHammer
11-10-2021, 01:01 PM
Good luck :cheers:

Airupthere
11-10-2021, 02:57 PM
Nice. You should be fine with the first dose. Watch out for the second.

FultzNationRISE
11-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Louie putting a global health crisis on his BACK and carrying the damn load

LIKE.

A.

BOSS. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 03:10 PM
good for you OP. it's your body so you should be able to do whatever you want to it.

but what about me

diamenz
11-10-2021, 03:16 PM
good for you OP. it's your body so you should be able to do whatever you want to it.

but what about me

is this a sexual innuendo?

Patrick Chewing
11-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Is it a more diluted dosage though because of your height?

jstern
11-10-2021, 07:01 PM
OP, which vaccine did you get a couple of months ago?

I know this midget who got the shot, they didn't adjust for height. Full blown myocarditis, bell's palsy.

Axe
11-10-2021, 08:40 PM
Lol i thought you got vaccinated already.

Lebron23
11-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Lol i thought you got vaccinated already.

Anti Pneumonia

coin24
11-11-2021, 07:06 AM
Anti Pneumonia

Cause of your HIV?

Nanners
11-11-2021, 07:12 AM

I hope so... an american sized dose would probably be enough to give his entire family myocarditis

egokiller
11-11-2021, 09:40 PM
I knew a guy that was 5’4 (same height as Lebron23) and he grew an inch taller with Pfizer.
Might want to get that instead of the Moderna lil fella.

Lebron23
11-11-2021, 09:45 PM
I knew a guy that was 5’4 (same height as Lebron23) and he grew an inch taller with Pfizer.

Aren't you like 4'11?? By the way just passed my final interview on Amazon.com.

Axe
11-11-2021, 10:27 PM
Cool story bro

jstern
11-11-2021, 11:12 PM
I'm going to say something that would get me banned, from Facebook. But thankfully not on ISH. And that is that I want to advice Lebron23 not to get the shot. If you're young and healthy why risk any of the nasty side effects that so many people are getting, just to help these vaccine companies profit 68 billion dollars this year on the vaccines alone?

Take vitamin D, eat well, exercise, and I'm sure there are over the counter Ivermectin pills in the Philippines. Just buy one pack and take it when you get it. Don't even cut them in half.

BurningHammer
11-11-2021, 11:57 PM
I'm going to say something that would get me banned, from Facebook. But thankfully not on ISH. And that is that I want to advice Lebron23 not to get the shot. If you're young and healthy why risk any of the nasty side effects that so many people are getting, just to help these vaccine companies profit 68 billion dollars this year on the vaccines alone?

Take vitamin D, eat well, exercise, and I'm sure there are over the counter Ivermectin pills in the Philippines. Just buy one pack and take it when you get it. Don't even cut them in half.

Thanks, Devil. :cheers:

Lebron23
11-12-2021, 12:14 AM

We need a Vaccination ID Card to be able to travel abroad. Planning to renew my passport next month. Going to visit my Aunt in Chicago In Late 2022.

jstern
11-13-2021, 01:15 AM
We need a Vaccination ID Card to be able to travel abroad. Planning to renew my passport next month. Going to visit my Aunt in Chicago In Late 2022.

All of that can wait. Wait until before you have to travel, especially since you're probably going to have to take booster shots before traveling anyway. Better yet, wait until it's not required and don't get the shot.

Lebron23
11-13-2021, 11:17 PM
My shoulders still hurts from the the Covid19 vaccine shot yesterday.

Jasper
11-14-2021, 12:36 AM
All of that can wait. Wait until before you have to travel, especially since you're probably going to have to take booster shots before traveling anyway. Better yet, wait until it's not required and don't get the shot.

You are a real scum bag for telling people what to do , specially with their health.

Lebron- Friday I had the booster (total shot count 3) I am affected the same way each time.
24 hours body aces , joints ace, and a slight fever.
So for three days in my life I lay on the couch watch TV.
Tough price to pay for me , so I can live.

jstern
11-14-2021, 01:38 AM
You are a real scum bag for telling people what to do , specially with their health.

Lebron- Friday I had the booster (total shot count 3) I am affected the same way each time.

How did I tell him what to do? You get so emotional, it messes with your ability to see things clearly.

If Lebron23 makes a thread about wanting to eat ice cream, and I suggest chocolate. Or no ice cream at all. How is that telling him what to do?

Axe
11-14-2021, 05:42 AM
That would only lasts for a day, i think.

PistonsFan#21
11-14-2021, 05:40 PM

So i guess it is fair to assume you are not one of those posters telling everyone they should get vaccinated, right?

Also what's your take on vaccine mandates?

BurningHammer
11-15-2021, 01:20 AM

Yep. That's completely normal.