PDA

View Full Version : Will a 3rd MVP Put Curry In the Top 10?

8Ball
11-10-2021, 08:52 AM
Inside hoops currently places Curry top 12.

With a 3rd MVP this year it will be 5 years since his last MVP.

3 MVPs.
3 Championships.
7×*NBA All-Star*(2014–2019,*2021)
4×*All-NBA First Team*(2015,*2016,*2019,*2021)
2×*All-NBA Second Team*(2014,*2017)
All-NBA Third Team*(2018)
3 point makes all time record.

He surpasses Kobe and Hakeem and should rightfully be top 10 all time.

Discuss.

SouBeachTalents
11-10-2021, 09:21 AM
3 MVP’s, 3 superstar titles, potentially 3 scoring titles, that’s a magnificent resume. If I were to nitpick, which you kind of have to to separate these players, his titles did occur under the easiest circumstances imaginable. Overwhelming talent advantage in every series, critical injuries to opponents, and he had the luxury of being the distant 3rd best player in the Finals for 2 of his titles.

I understand why KD gets the brunt of the criticism for his Golden State titles, he joined a ready made title team, Curry was the engine, the Warriors laughable W-L record without him. But it makes no sense for Durant’s titles not to count, but to give Curry’s last 2 full legitimacy.

8Ball
11-10-2021, 09:31 AM
Curry deserved FMVP in 2015.

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 09:46 AM
If not, at least the '12th' spot ISH ranked him should feel more justified for the doubters.

BigTicket
11-10-2021, 09:53 AM
No, it would not.

Curry is the best shooter ever and a great overall scorer, but he is not a good defender and his passing ability is fairly mediocre for PG.

Making it to the top 10 is not only about rings, and his overall resume is top-20 but not top-10, which won't be changed by getting one more ring.

j3lademaster
11-10-2021, 09:54 AM
Curry deserved FMVP in 2015.It’d be a weak fmvp if anything. I agree he was the Warrior’s best player by far, but Lebron was also better than Curry by far. How really deserving of fmvp are you if you were THAT far off from being the series’ best player?

hold this L
11-10-2021, 09:56 AM
It’d be a weak fmvp if anything. I agree he was the Warrior’s best player by far, but Lebron was also better than Curry by far. How really deserving of fmvp are you if you were THAT far off from being the series’ best player?

No, he wasn't. Lebron being amazing in that series is one of the worst takes ever. Dude shot 47% TS on single coverage all series, some of the worst shooting series in the history of an NBA final.

BigTicket
11-10-2021, 09:58 AM
If you are looking for a current player who has a shot at making the top 10, you should look at Giannis rather than Steph. It would obviously take more than 1 additional ring for Giannis to get there, but he is still young, and he has already proven himself capable of dominating all aspects of the game.

Wally450
11-10-2021, 10:03 AM

I always thought Harden deserved MVP in 2015.

LeCola
11-10-2021, 10:04 AM
Lebron is around 9-10.

One mvp will not make him better than Lebron.

dankok8
11-10-2021, 10:31 AM
I think he solidifies top 15 and could go as high as #12. I don't see him in the top 10 yet.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 10:36 AM
the nba just created a rule system designed specifically to help him and his team beat guys who drive to the basket

the 2010s had a rule system put in place to benefit lebron/Durant/kawhi and now it's to benefit curry

and he needs at least 2 finals mvps to make the top 10. more regular season front runner awards won't do anything for him

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 10:39 AM

iggy had lebron shooting 29% from outside 5 feet lmao

before he started the cavs were on the way to winning the series. how can a guy be finals mvp if he had zero impact on the wins and losses

Bronbron23
11-10-2021, 10:50 AM

3 MVPs.
3 Championships.

Discuss.

No but a chip with a fmvp would

8Ball
11-10-2021, 10:53 AM
the nba just created a rule system designed specifically to help him and his team beat guys who drive to the basket

the 2010s had a rule system put in place to benefit lebron/Durant/kawhi and now it's to benefit curry

and he needs at least 2 finals mvps to make the top 10. more regular season front runner awards won't do anything for him

Curry won 73 games in 2016. His 2016 MVP is worth more than almost any regular season MVP.

The 2016 season will go down in history as the defining year where basketball was forever changed. He single handedly changed the entire game.

8Ball
11-10-2021, 10:54 AM
iggy had lebron shooting 29% from outside 5 feet lmao

before he started the cavs were on the way to winning the series. how can a guy be finals mvp if he had zero impact on the wins and losses

Iggy gave Bron more finals MVP votes in 2015 than Kobe's 5 first finals.

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 11:00 AM
No but a chip with a fmvp would

Yeah, but with the caveat that he's the clear-cut best player in the series and there's no 'the other team was depleted by injuries' talking points. Because pretty much 1) KD joining him 2) no FMVPs 3) his one KD-less ring came against a depleted team, are the major bullets points people bring up. I don't think a 'legit' FMVP and ring gets him into the top 10, but it at least kills the argument that he was only able to win under *very* favourable conditions. Winning a third MVP, a couple of scoring titles and obliterating the 3 point record should be enough to solidify top 15 status, at the very least. Mind you, it seems like the rest of the league caught up to the Warriors style( especially since KD left), so winning a chip especially at his age and within that context would be a major legacy booster.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 11:03 AM
Curry won 73 games in 2016. His 2016 MVP is worth more than almost any regular season MVP.

The 2016 season will go down in history as the defining year where basketball was forever changed. He single handedly changed the entire game.

the funny thing is you're all hyped about curry cause you think it's kobe who he's gonna pass but if curry ends up with 2 more titles and another mvp people will be saying he was the best player of lebrons generation.

be careful what you wish for

:lol

hold this L
11-10-2021, 11:05 AM
Yeah, but with the caveat that he's the clear-cut best player in the series and there's no 'the other team was depleted by injuries' talking points. Because pretty much 1) KD joining him 2) no FMVPs 3) his one KD-less ring came against a depleted team, are the major bullets points people bring up. I don't think a 'legit' FMVP and ring gets him into the top 10, but it at least kills the argument that he was only able to win under *very* favourable conditions. Winning a third MVP, a couple of scoring titles and obliterating the 3 point record should be enough to solidify top 15 status, at the very least. Mind you, it seems like the rest of the league caught up to the Warriors style( especially since KD left), so winning a chip especially at his age and within that context would be a major legacy booster.
He's already top 15. He already has feats noone else in the history of the game has if he retires today. On top of that, he's got the rings & MVPs.

- GOAT shooter
- changed the game
- best record ever for RS
- best record ever for PS
- 2 MVPs
- 3 Rings

If he wins 1 more MVP and 1 scoring title, he will jump in the top 10.

the funny thing is you're all hyped about curry cause you think it's kobe who he's gonna pass but if curry ends up with 2 more titles and another mvp people will be saying he was the best player of lebrons generation.

Steph's 33. He would need to win way too much in the next 3 years to get into that conversation. I'd give it a 5% chance at best.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Iggy gave Bron more finals MVP votes in 2015 than Kobe's 5 first finals.

the real finals was in the west at that time though. we've gone over this a bazillion times. and we all know how it ends. with you waking up realizing you wasted another 20 years of your life

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 11:08 AM
He's already top 15. He already has feats noone else in the history of the game has if he retires today. On top of that, he's got the rings & MVPs.

- GOAT shooter
- changed the game
- 2 MVPs
- 3 Rings

Steph's 33. He would need to win way too much in the next 3 years to get into that conversation. I'd give it a 5% chance at best.

with the new rules they're designed specifically for the Warriors. especially when klay comes back. I see another 1 to 2 titles honestly.

8Ball
11-10-2021, 11:14 AM

If Curry wins 5 championships, 3 MVPS, 1 Finals MVP he will still be behind LeBron.

But he will catapult probably into top 7 range.

Unlike you, I don't mind seeing great players move up the rankings.

RRR3
11-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Steph is already greater than Kobe. People just don’t like giving him credit.

8Ball
11-10-2021, 11:16 AM
the real finals was in the west at that time though. we've gone over this a bazillion times. and we all know how it ends. with you waking up realizing you wasted another 20 years of your life

What waste? I spent the last 10 years seeing Bron catapult from top 10 to top 1 all time. Was the most joyful 10 years of my life.

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 11:17 AM

- GOAT shooter
- changed the game
- 2 MVPs
- 3 Rings

Yes, I agree he's top 15. I'm actually the one on here who first threw out that he should be 12th in the on-going ISH top 50 list and ahead of West/Oscar. And that's where he landed. When I say 'solidly' top 15....its moreso for those who don't have his career at that level 'right now'. I do.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497707-Top-50-All-Time-List-Shot-Clock-Era-12

I agree with SBT...here's where it gets interesting. This is where guys like Dr.J, Oscar, West and Moses now get pitted against your KDs and Currys.

I'm at the point of thinking that guys like West and Oscar, historic as they are, should be starting to slide a little in the ranks. I'm going for broke and voting Steph. Whatever you think of the current era of 3pointer ball, its no doubt attributed to teams having to adjust to him and the teams he anchored. He's simply one of the most influential players ever and him being the greatest 3point shooter ever is basically objective fact.

8Ball
11-10-2021, 11:19 AM

- GOAT shooter
- changed the game
- 2 MVPs
- 3 Rings

When Steph retires we will appreciate him a lot more.

He is the dude that led his team to the most wins in NBA history. 73 wins is an impossible feat.
He had an unanimous MVP. The only unanimous MVP in NBA history out of 60 something MVP winners.
Most 3 pointers in NBA history.
Changed the game forever.

His impact on the game is more than LeBron's impact which hurts me to admit. Steph has everybody from 6 feet to 7 feet hoisting up threes.

RRR3
11-10-2021, 11:22 AM

He is the dude that led his team to the most wins in NBA history. 73 wins is an impossible feat.
He had an unanimous MVP. The only unanimous MVP in NBA history out of 60 something MVP winners.

His impact on the game is more than LeBron's impact which hurts me to admit. Steph has everybody from 6 feet to 7 feet hoisting up threes.
Steph is the greatest offensive player ever. And LeBron beat him and a 73 win team with a flat earth lunatic as his sidekick :biggums:

LeGod :bowdown:

Airupthere
11-10-2021, 11:27 AM
Steph is the greatest offensive player ever. And LeBron beat him and a 73 win team with a flat earth lunatic as his sidekick :biggums:

I was waiting until someone explicitly spells out the agenda behind the thread. And now we have it. :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 11:27 AM
Only a matter of time before both Durant & Curry surpass Kobe.

8Ball
11-10-2021, 11:28 AM

LeBron winning in 2016 is why LeBron can claim GOAT status.

But let's not poopoo what the Warriors did in 2016.

Winning 73 games is an impossible feat.

HunterSThompson

the thing is steph didn't really change the game. lebron did and harden did way more

for all of stephs career only the regular season saw three point shooters and foul drawing machines dominate. then when the playoffs rolled around the mid range shooters, best defenders and strongest guys took over. and now rhe nba just got rid hardens glitch moves so curry is the only one that's gonna shine during the regular season now. and when the playoffs come if the refs continue this trend then nobody will score without threes cause putting the ball on the floor will be useless.

the 2010s changed to suit lebron and the 2020s changed to kill harden

no player changed anything. the league did to suit the guys they like

curry without a mid range guy like Durant and defender like iggy wins nothing. and without the newest rules he would have faded away. curry is just the benefactor of being in the right place at the right time. hes a front runner and needs klay to come back if he ever wants to win again. we all saw how him and Durant took over in 2019 before their injuries. in the 2016 finals draymond took over his team and in 2015 iggy took over. it's an ongoing trend.

8Ball
I was waiting until someone explicitly spells out the agenda behind the thread. And now we have it. :oldlol:

No agenda.

Warriors are 9-1 right now without Klay and its because of Steph.

RRR3
11-10-2021, 11:35 AM
Curry already has. Look how bad he triggers kenny.

hold this L
11-10-2021, 11:37 AM
with the new rules they're designed specifically for the Warriors. especially when klay comes back. I see another 1 to 2 titles honestly.

How are the new rules helping the Warriors? Because teams are allowed to play more defense? :lol

RRR3
11-10-2021, 11:38 AM
How are the new rules helping the Warriors? Because teams are allowed to play more defense? :lol
Everytime someone surpasses Kobe, he goes a little more insane.

hold this L
11-10-2021, 11:38 AM
the thing is steph didn't really change the game. lebron did and harden did way more

for all of stephs career only the regular season saw three point shooters and foul drawing machines dominate. then when the playoffs rolled around the mid range shooters, best defenders and strongest guys took over. and now rhe nba just got rid hardens glitch moves so curry is the only one that's gonna shine during the regular season now. and when the playoffs come if the refs continue this trend then nobody will score without threes cause putting the ball on the floor will be useless.

the 2010s changed to suit lebron and the 2020s changed to kill harden

no player changed anything. the league did to suit the guys they like

curry without a mid range guy like Durant and defender like iggy wins nothing. and without the newest rules he would have faded away. curry is just the benefactor of being in the right place at the right time. hes a front runner and needs klay to come back if he ever wants to win again. we all saw how him and Durant took over in 2019 before their injuries. in the 2016 finals draymond took over his team and in 2015 iggy took over. it's an ongoing trend.

Did he fade last season before the new rules when he was 3rd in MVP voting with the worst team in the league being top scorer with 65.5%? You f*cking idiot.

https://c.tenor.com/c8irZ4NVCxAAAAAd/stephen-curry-laughing.gif

Bankaii
11-10-2021, 11:41 AM
I don’t understand how y’all KD shit for his 2017/2018 rings, then give Curry full credit.
They both were on the same unfairly stacked team. At least KD was the one winning FMVP.

GimmeThat
11-10-2021, 11:57 AM
most certainly. as long as it is also on the record that the NBA's track record on producing athletes that live a long life is mediocre for recent history, abysmal at best for its entire history.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Did he fade last season before the new rules when he was 3rd in MVP voting with the worst team in the league being top scorer with 65.5%? You f*cking idiot.

https://c.tenor.com/c8irZ4NVCxAAAAAd/stephen-curry-laughing.gif

Yea, I remember hearing the argument that Curry's efficiency is so high because he has Klay next to him, that argument went out the window last season when he had a 65 TS% and led the NBA in scoring without Klay. And Curry was never a foul baiter so the new rules haven't effected him.

Just by the eye test alone you could tell he could translate to any era, I mean, what rules were implemented back then that could prevent Curry from hitting deep 3s off the dribble on a consistent bases? None of the great shooters today connects on 3s the way Curry does. If anything defenses from the early 00's or 90's would have to change their entire defense completely considering teams back then didn't really guard the 3 point line like they do today.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 12:35 PM
Curry already has. Look how bad he triggers kenny.

you think I'm not cheering for curry? I assure you I thoroughly enjoyed 2017 and 2018

and I always say I'd rather have any version of lebron from.2012 to 2018 than curry so by your logic I would have to place curry ahead of lebron all time in terms of a threat level to kobe and that's simply not the case because nobody has ever even tried making the comparison while the other is made every day all day since insidehoops was created

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 12:37 PM
you think I'm not cheering for curry? I assure you I thoroughly enjoyed 2017 and 2018

and I always say I'd rather have any version of lebron from.2012 to 2018 than curry so by your logic I would have to place curry ahead of lebron all time in terms of a threat level to kobe and that's simply not the case because nobody has ever even tried making the comparison while the other is made every day all day since insidehoops was created

Keep cheering, before you know it he will be ranked ahead of Kobe. :cheers:

Bronbron23

I don't know man. Warriors still play smarter than most teams. Plus They have a good defense and if klay returns healthy they'll have the best 2 shooters on the planet. They'll be tough to beat. Lakers and bucs are the only teams that match up well imo and who knows if lakers will be healthy and if bucks come out the east.

HunterSThompson
I don’t understand how y’all KD shit for his 2017/2018 rings, then give Curry full credit.
They both were on the same unfairly stacked team. At least KD was the one winning FMVP.

yeah I'm pretty sure curry had to sign off on that collusion

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Keep cheering, before you know it he will be ranked ahead of Kobe. :cheers:

kobes still ranked ahead of lebron by most non internet trolls so I would be more worried if I were you. it's Curry/lebrons era. not kobes

https://youtu.be/fKTgAN1l_6E

Hey Yo
11-10-2021, 12:48 PM

Plus Steph and company were recruiting KD for almost the entire 2016 season, as the reigning champions.

From Woj:

"Here's the thing that's interesting about Golden State -- their players have been recruiting Kevin Durant all year. And it goes back to early in the season when the Thunder were struggling. And I don't know if Golden State saw them as a peer; I don't know that they saw them as a threat ... Kevin Durant, just like he was hearing from guys in Boston, Washington, different places -- he was hearing from guys on the Warriors about, 'Hey, you can come help take the pressure off of Steph Curry. We need you.' This is when they were running off win after win after win.

"They had him on their mind. He's been on their mind. And it appealed to him. And some of it was text messages, it's a lot of that. But the communication with some of the players in Golden State and Kevin, that's just not just starting now."

"I talked to Draymond Green earlier in the year. We were talking hypothetically about a big free agent. Hey listen -- what player there (in Golden State) would have more to lose if you were looking at it from a selfish point of view, than Draymond Green? He's the third guy, he's still an All-Star. Well, he'll become the fourth guy with Kevin Durant.

"Are you gonna take four All-Stars from Golden State? If Kevin Durant comes, does Draymond Green remain an All-Star? Maybe he does, but maybe not. Would there be less offense for Draymond? Yeah, there's gonna be less offense for everybody.

"Yet Draymond has been as adamant as anybody, 'If we can get Kevin Durant, let's get Kevin Durant, because you know why? We will win.'"

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/report-warriors-players-recruited-kevin-durant-all-season

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 12:48 PM
kobes still ranked ahead of lebron by most non internet trolls so I would be more worried if I were you. it's Curry/lebrons era. not kobes

https://youtu.be/fKTgAN1l_6E

Yea, pretty much every media outlet has LeBron ranked over Kobe as well. Lol @ resorting to using European players opinions on this matter that nobody has ever heard of.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 12:52 PM
Plus Steph and company were recruiting KD for almost the entire 2016 season, as the reigning champions.

From Woj:

"Here's the thing that's interesting about Golden State -- their players have been recruiting Kevin Durant all year. And it goes back to early in the season when the Thunder were struggling. And I don't know if Golden State saw them as a peer; I don't know that they saw them as a threat ... Kevin Durant, just like he was hearing from guys in Boston, Washington, different places -- he was hearing from guys on the Warriors about, 'Hey, you can come help take the pressure off of Steph Curry. We need you.' This is when they were running off win after win after win.

"They had him on their mind. He's been on their mind. And it appealed to him. And some of it was text messages, it's a lot of that. But the communication with some of the players in Golden State and Kevin, that's just not just starting now."

"I talked to Draymond Green earlier in the year. We were talking hypothetically about a big free agent. Hey listen -- what player there (in Golden State) would have more to lose if you were looking at it from a selfish point of view, than Draymond Green? He's the third guy, he's still an All-Star. Well, he'll become the fourth guy with Kevin Durant.

"Are you gonna take four All-Stars from Golden State? If Kevin Durant comes, does Draymond Green remain an All-Star? Maybe he does, but maybe not. Would there be less offense for Draymond? Yeah, there's gonna be less offense for everybody.

"Yet Draymond has been as adamant as anybody, 'If we can get Kevin Durant, let's get Kevin Durant, because you know why? We will win.'"

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/report-warriors-players-recruited-kevin-durant-all-season

The reality is Curry and other big names get a pass for trying to recruit other superstars because they are not as polarizing as LeBron. When you are the face of the league, the haters come left and right. I mean, even Kobe was recruiting Dirk at one point, but nobody wanted to play with him because they would have been subjected to stand around and watch Kobe shoot over 2 defenders.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:10 PM
The reality is Curry and other big names get a pass for trying to recruit other superstars because they are not as polarizing as LeBron. When you are the face of the league, the haters come left and right. I mean, even Kobe was recruiting Dirk at one point, but nobody wanted to play with him because they would have been subjected to stand around and watch Kobe shoot over 2 defenders.

KG said he called kobe trying to collude and kobe never returned his call lol

and I dunno how anyone can hate on a guy for winning when no other stars wanted to play with him and his teams had to be constructed organically

we hate on guys that team up and become buddies with their competition... in kobes era you're supposed to hate the other teams and other stars. that's what makes compelling storylines and competition

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Yea, pretty much every media outlet has LeBron ranked over Kobe as well. Lol @ resorting to using European players opinions on this matter that nobody has ever heard of.

the media has an agenda to inflate lebrons legacy to sell stories and get ratings idiot. Paul pierce admitted it. espn forced him to say nice things abut lebron and to hype him up daily.

its like fox News or CNN woth their agendas. their writers and hosts are strong armed and bullied into saying what they want. trashing lebron and hyping up kobe isn't gonna generate new fans moron

get a clue raccoon boy lol

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:13 PM
KG said he called kobe trying to collude and kobe never returned his call lol

and I dunno how anyone can hate on a guy for winning when no other stars wanted to play with him and his teams had to be constructed organically

we hate on guys that team up and become buddies with their competition... in kobes era you're supposed to hate the other teams and other stars. that's what makes compelling storylines and competition

We traded Kwame Brown for Pau. You gonna call that organic? Jerry West did the Lakers a favor by giving away Pau.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:15 PM
We traded Kwame Brown for Pau. You gonna call that organic? Jerry West did the Lakers a favor by giving away Pau.

"we" lol. stop

and the Lakers had Marc gasol involved and it was a salary dump. Jerry hated the Lakers front office at the time. he absolutely dispised Phil Jackson. you say "we" and you don't even know the history of the league and the team you cheer for

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:16 PM
the media has an agenda to inflate lebrons legacy to sell stories and get ratings idiot. Paul pierce admitted it. espn forced him to say nice things abut lebron and to hype him up daily.

its like fox News or CNN woth their agendas. their writers and hosts are strong armed and bullied into saying what they want. trashing lebron and hyping up kobe isn't gonna generate new fans moron

get a clue raccoon boy lol

Get a clue? The media treated Kobe like he was the next MJ for pretty much his entire career when he wasn't, Duncan had a greater career, except Kobe gets talked about 100x more.

Get a clue.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:19 PM
also people act like the Pau the grizzlies gave up was the Pau we look back on now. no.. he was a 1 time bench warming allstar reserve in 7 years with Memphis.

he wasn't worth the max dollars to them. they were a small market looking to rebuild after Pau gave them zero playoff wins

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:19 PM
"we" lol. stop

and the Lakers had Marc gasol involved and it was a salary dump. Jerry hated the Lakers front office at the time. he absolutely dispised Phil Jackson. you say "we" and you don't even know the history of the league and the team you cheer for

Marc Gasol was nothing more than an unknown 2nd round pick at that time, Jerry without a doubt helped us out, he wanted the best for Kobe, and if he hated Phil as much as you say there is no chance he trades Pau to the Lakers. At the end of the day Jerry bleeds purple and gold. And I thank him for gifting us Pau, because without him, we don't win those championships.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:20 PM
Get a clue? The media treated Kobe like he was the next MJ for pretty much his entire career.

Get a clue.

xhjshahahahshhahahahshshahhahahahahahhaahhahahahah ahaha nope not since 2003 and you know why and if you even try saying another dumbass thing like that your cut off from speaking to me

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:22 PM
also people act like the Pau the grizzlies gave up was the Pau we look back on now. no.. he was a 1 time bench warming allstar reserve in 7 years with Memphis.

he wasn't worth the max dollars to them. they were a small market looking to rebuild after Pau gave them zero playoff wins

By this logic what the hell did AD do for the Pelicans? Constant missing the playoffs or first round exits.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:23 PM
Marc Gasol was nothing more than an unknown 2nd round pick at that time, Jerry without a doubt helped us out, he wanted the best for Kobe, and if he hated Phil as much as you say there is no chance he trades Pau to the Lakers. At the end of the day Jerry bleeds purple and gold. And I thank him for gifting us Pau, because without him, we don't win those championships.

another example of how retarded you are. Marc gasol was very well known in 2007 around the league and was highly regarded by scouts. you're not even old enough to be discussing hoops pre 2010s. go away

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:24 PM
By this logic what the hell did AD do for the Pelicans? Constant missing the playoffs or first round exits.

you're really gonna compare grizzlies Pau to AD

ok you can leave now

1st team all nba dpoty candidate being compared to a ****in 1 time bench warmer allstar scrub

hit the bricks coon boy

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 01:25 PM
I don't know man. Warriors still play smarter than most teams. Plus They have a good defense and if klay returns healthy they'll have the best 2 shooters on the planet. They'll be tough to beat. Lakers and bucs are the only teams that match up well imo and who knows if lakers will be healthy and if bucks come out the east.

Yes they do, but by 'catch up' ( I didn't say this before so will clarify now), the 2016 team blitzed the league with an unprecedented shooting/spacing/ball movement barrage. The Warriors that year led the league with 31.6 three-point attempts a game; last season twenty-two teams shot more than that. Teams shoot much better nowadays and have adapted to that style so the Warriors don't have THAT level of advantage as they did in 2016, but as you note they still have 2 of the top 3 shooters in the league on their side( depending on Klay's return to form) so they'll always have a puncher's chance.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:25 PM
another example of how retarded you are. Marc gasol was very well known in 2007 around the league and was highly regarded by scouts. you're not even old enough to be discussing hoops pre 2010s. go away

So highly regarded that he was a 2nd round pick, lmfao. What a retard.

2nd round picks usually don't make it in the NBA.

TheCorporation
11-10-2021, 01:26 PM

High IQ

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:29 PM
you're really gonna compare grizzlies Pau to AD

ok you can leave now

1st team all nba dpoty candidate being compared to a ****in 1 time bench warmer allstar scrub

hit the bricks coon boy

That's what you are doing, you are judging Gasol by his constant playoff failures with the Grizzlies, if you are doing that for Gasol then we have to do that for AD who was pretty much a loser before he played with LeBron.

TheCorporation
11-10-2021, 01:29 PM

100%

Airupthere
11-10-2021, 01:33 PM
100%

It's interesting how both KD and curry had to team up to be both mutually more significant. Benefits both now. Lebron's blueprint works.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:42 PM
That's what you are doing, you are judging Gasol by his constant playoff failures with the Grizzlies, if you are doing that for Gasol then we have to do that for AD who was pretty much a loser before he played with LeBron.

I didn't judge Pau as a player based on his playoff failures. I judged the teams decision to let him go based on that. when small markets don't win right away they tend to let players walk cause they can't afford them

the grizzlies woulda dumped Paul contract regardless rather than pay him max dollars

so when those trades happen its not so much about getting equal value for those franchises. they're happy with picks, prospects and money in return. that's why it's a fair trade. gasol never demanded to go to LA. Kobe didn't basically run paus agency and collude some shit. it was organic.

that's my point

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:43 PM
100%

0%. they can only pass other colluders like lebron

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:46 PM
I didn't judge Pau as a player based on his playoff failures. I judged the teams decision to let him go based on that. when small markets don't win right away they tend to let players walk cause they can't afford them

the grizzlies woulda dumped Paul contract regardless rather than pay him max dollars

so when those trades happen its not so much about getting equal value for those franchises. they're happy with picks, prospects and money in return. that's why it's a fair trade. gasol never demanded to go to LA. Kobe didn't basically run paus agency and collude some shit. it was organic.

that's my point

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2020/5/10/21253808/lakers-news-kobe-bryant-pau-gasol-memphis-grizzlies-trade-team-up-2007-barcelona

100% collusion.

And at least we traded some talent for AD, that to me is more organic. Lakers were GIFTED Gasol.

tpols
11-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Chef might be the best offensive player of all time. But he has less MVP award shares than Kobe. If he keeps it up though he could pass him but a 3rd MVP this year wouldn't be enough to do it. He'd still be short in MVP voting.

tpols
11-10-2021, 01:53 PM
The Grizzlies also ended up with Marc Gasol from the Pau trade, and Marc led the grizzlies farther as their DPOY and center QB than Pau ever did in the playoffs.

Marcs grizz used to give contenders scares. Paus grizz were 0-12, swept every year in the first round.

So Memphis actually upgraded with that trade in the end.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:54 PM
https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2020/5/10/21253808/lakers-news-kobe-bryant-pau-gasol-memphis-grizzlies-trade-team-up-2007-barcelona

100% collusion.

And at least we traded some talent for AD, that to me is more organic. Lakers were GIFTED Gasol.

sorry but at that exact moment Kobe had been at odds with management for not listening to him when news leaked that they could have traded bynun for kid. Kobe had zero say in what management did. period. and random stories about guys meeting in gyms in Barcelona and saying they wanted to play with each other when neither guy said anything about this ever

total BS lmao

and even if it were true Pau wasn't an allstar or all nba player. collusions only count when superstars team up. not when guys like Ron artest or Pau who's careers are going nowhere come begging to play with kobe

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Chef might be the best offensive player of all time. But he has less MVP award shares than Kobe. If he keeps it up though he could pass him but a 3rd MVP this year wouldn't be enough to do it. He'd still be short in MVP voting.

So you're arguing that having more MVP shares is better than....actually winning the award more?

Ok.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 01:57 PM
imagine if Pau stays in Memphis. he ends his career with maybe 1 or 2 allstar appearances off the bench. 0 playoff wins and zero all nba teams. no hall of fame and no jersey retirement in LA coming up

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:57 PM
So you're arguing that having more MVP shares is better than....actually winning the award more?

Ok.

The funny thing is LeBron is #1 all-time in MVP shares, but we all know he won't bring that fact up.

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 01:58 PM
The funny thing is LeBron is #1 all-time in MVP shares, but we all know he won't bring that fact up.

:oldlol:

Whoops.

tpols
11-10-2021, 01:58 PM

Ok.

Of course MVP award shares would matter in a discussion about MVP voting. Unless you think guys like Shaq suck too that only have 1 MVP, but is still top 10 all time in MVP award shares. You'll have excuses for that though.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:59 PM
imagine if Pau stays in Memphis. he ends his career with maybe 1 or 2 allstar appearances off the bench. 0 playoff wins and zero all nba teams. no hall of fame and no jersey retirement in LA coming up

Imagine if Kobe isn't gifted Pau. Ends his career with 3 sidekick rings, 0 MVPs, & always have to been reminded how he couldn't win without Shaq.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 01:59 PM

Whoops.

tpols
11-10-2021, 02:00 PM
I never said MVP award shares are the end all be all. Simply using the logic of this thread against OP since Curry would still have less than Kobe even with a 3rd MVP.

Playoff performance is always the most important and Curry is neck and neck with Kobe there. He really just needs one more superstar ring to match.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 02:04 PM
Imagine if Kobe isn't gifted Pau. Ends his career with 3 sidekick rings, 0 MVPs, & always have to been reminded how he couldn't win without Shaq.

the Lakers had a great record in 2008 without Pau. and bynum would have entered that role as 2nd scorer sooner. Odom would have stepped up as well. gasol really wasn't that great. he proved it in Memphis and in 2014. Kobe made him look better than he really was by taking all the pressure off his shoulders. all eyes were on Kobe every time he stepped on the floor and that's actually why Pau and artest got those offensive rebound/put backs to win a few games in the playoffs. it's really easy when your defender isn't even looking at you

Kobe is so damn good he turned Pau into a hall of famer

Kobe makes guys. lebron breaks them

its poetic in a way. you lose racoon boy

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 02:05 PM
Of course MVP award shares would matter in a discussion about MVP voting. Unless you think guys like Shaq suck too that only have 1 MVP, but is still top 10 all time in MVP award shares. You'll have excuses for that though.

The topic is 'will a 3rd MVP award...' as in WINNING the award. YOU'RE discussing 'MVP shares' because you think it's some balancing force against someone else winning the award more. The rest of us aren't.

Now.....Lebron being #1 in MVP award shares, since you want to go there.....you'll have excuses for that.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 02:07 PM
the Lakers had a great record in 2008 without Pau. and bynum would have entered that role as 2nd scorer sooner. Odom would have stepped up as well. gasol really wasn't that great. he proved it in Memphis and in 2014. Kobe made him look better than he really was by taking all the pressure off his shoulders. all eyes were on Kobe every time he stepped on the floor and that's actually why Pau and artest got those offensive rebound/put backs to win a few games in the playoffs. it's really easy when your defender isn't even looking at you

Kobe is so damn good he turned Pau into a hall of famer

Kobe makes guys. lebron breaks them

its poetic in a way. you lose racoon boy

We had a good record in 2008 without Gasol because Bynum was starting to flourish as a player, problem is he was one of the most injury prone players ever, pretty much got injured EVERY year besides 2012. Kobe doesn't sniff a title without Gasol.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 02:10 PM
We had a good record in 2008 without Gasol because Bynum was starting to flourish as a player, problem is he was one of the most injury prone players ever, pretty much got injured EVERY year besides 2012. Kobe doesn't sniff a title without Gasol.

stop saying we. even if you were some kind of fake laker fan when Shaq was there it doesn't mean you can call yourself one when it was kobes team and you were rooting against them. you were a lebron fan after shaq left. the cavs and heat were your teams.

and again. if Kobe can win with Pau. he can win with practically anyone. Pau wasn't anything special. just give him a 17/18ppg sidekick and he's good. bynum gets there by 2009 and lakers win regardless. or Odom steps up and bynums the 3rd man

gasol just filled a role. he wasn't a star

the proof was him only making 1 reserve allstar squad in 7 years before kobe got him

tpols
11-10-2021, 02:13 PM
The topic is 'will a 3rd MVP award...' as in WINNING the award. YOU'RE discussing 'MVP shares' because you think it's some balancing force against someone else winning the award more. The rest of us aren't.

Now.....Lebron being #1 in MVP award shares, since you want to go there.....you'll have excuses for that.

You've failed to comprehend my position. I've never been a proponent of media awards. I'm simply using OPs logic about MVP voting against him. Even by that standard Kobe would still be ahead of Curry. You're only deflecting to something totally unrelated.

You value MVP voting much more than me but you cant be consistent in your valuation of it because in the case of Shaq and Kobe they only have 1 a piece and you'd hate on Kobe for it, but not Shaq.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 02:13 PM
stop saying we. even if you were some kind of fake laker fan when Shaq was there it doesn't mean you can call yourself one when it was kobes team and you were rooting against them. you were a lebron fan after shaq left. the cavs and heat were your teams.

and again. if Kobe can win with Pau. he can win with practically anyone. Pau wasn't anything special. just give him a 17/18ppg sidekick and he's good. bynum gets there by 2009 and lakers win regardless. or Odom steps up and bynums the 3rd man

gasol just filled a role. he wasn't a star

the proof was him only making 1 reserve allstar squad in 7 years before kobe got him

Please, we had Odom average 19/12 in the playoffs in 2006 & 2007 and we still couldn't get past the 1st round. Gasol saved Kobe's legacy.

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 02:19 PM
You've failed to comprehend my position. I've never been a proponent of media awards. I'm simply using OPs logic about MVP voting against him. Even by that standard Kobe would still be ahead of Curry. You're only deflecting to something totally unrelated.

You value MVP voting much more than me but you cant be consistent in your valuation of it because in the case of Shaq and Kobe they only have 1 a piece and you'd hate on Kobe for it, but not Shaq.

Yeah it's fine after the fact to now expand on your position and then act like it's on us to have not comprehended whatever your overarching argument was or is supposed to be. Your original statement was 'on the basis on Kobe's MVP award shares he's top ten'.... now you were merely 'using OPs logic against him' or some bullshit....after you got called on it.

For his career Kobe has more MVP award shares than Wilt, Hakeem, Moses, Durant, David Robinson, Charles Barkley, Garnett, Curry etc.

Based on only MVP voting Kobe is top 10 all time. So I'm not seeing how MVP voting hurts him.

This was your comment in the other thread. No reason not to take it at face value instead of some 'using OPs logic against him' ploy.

tpols
11-10-2021, 02:31 PM
Yes... in a thread specifically about Curry, and Kobe, and MVP voting.... Im addressing that specific issue.

Is it really that hard to get?

Anybody familiar with my posting knows I don't put much weight into MVP or FMVP media awards. But even by OP standards he would be incorrect in his proposed theory.

And in that other thread it was specifically talking about MVP voting. So I talked... about MVP voting. Where did I say its the end all be all criteria for ranking players?

Youre reaching for straws pal...

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Please, we had Odom average 19/12 in the playoffs in 2006 & 2007 and we still couldn't get past the 1st round. Gasol saved Kobe's legacy.

if you say "we" one more time I'm putting you on ignore

and no shit Odom wasn't enough. you need a 3rd scoring option and rebounding/toughness to win. bynum would have provided all of that

Airupthere
11-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Real lakers fans are showing themselves up

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 02:38 PM
if you say "we" one more time I'm putting you on ignore

and no shit Odom wasn't enough. you need a 3rd scoring option and rebounding/toughness to win. bynum would have provided all of that

But you just said Kobe just needed a 17/18 ppg sidekick. We had that in 2006 and 2007 with Odom and we were an average team at best.

Bynum was a stiff in the years we won, played hobbled throughout the playoffs. No Gasol, no chips.

tpols
11-10-2021, 02:43 PM
Real lakers fans are showing themselves up

The guy calls himself a Lakers fan but is one of the biggest Kobe haters on the site.

Too funny.

RRR3
11-10-2021, 02:43 PM
Kenny steaming that Curry has surpassed Kobe. Durant is next. Yikes.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 02:44 PM
The guy calls himself a Lakers fan but is one of the biggest Kobe haters on the site.

Too funny.

Just like you use MVP shares to see how great someone is only to realize LeBron is #1 all-time in that category. Too funny. :oldlol:

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 02:46 PM
Yes... in a thread specifically about Curry, and Kobe, and MVP voting.... Im addressing that specific issue.

Is it really that hard to get?

Anybody familiar with my posting knows I don't put much weight into MVP or FMVP media awards. But even by OP standards he would be incorrect in his proposed theory.

And in that other thread it was specifically talking about MVP voting. So I talked... about MVP voting. Where did I say its the end all be all criteria for ranking players?

Youre reaching for straws pal...

Let's cut the shit.....a player winning 3 MVP awards over his career is a talking point. Someone who won 1 award but has more 'shares' really isn't, whether at face value or as some kind of gotcha moment.

Anyways double-talk semantics about 'MVP shares' and who were the out and out winners each year gets boring fast and we already crossed that line.

Phoenix
11-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Just like you use MVP shares to see how great someone is only to realize LeBron is #1 all-time in that category. Too funny. :oldlol:

Yeah, he's back-tracking now. He wasn't 'really' trying to make that point after-all. :lol

tpols
11-10-2021, 02:48 PM

Yes LeBron is a great player. There are many things that go into ranking players other than MVP voting but it is one metric. Why do you guys think its the only criteria for ranking players?

Its just funny to see such a fervent Kobe hater who literally grew up watching Kobe bring his favorite team home championships while putting up superstar production in 4 of the rings... but... you hate him for it. Its just odd.

It would be like if I loved watching the warriors but hated Curry. Or if I loved watching the Cavs but hated LeBron. Its just weird.

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 02:49 PM
kobe being left off 8 ballots in 2006 proves mvp shares are just as worthless as mvps

2nd in 1st place votes and he finishes 5th

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 02:50 PM
Yes LeBron is a great player. There are many things that go into ranking players other than MVP voting but it is one metric. Why do you guys think its the only criteria for ranking players?

Its just funny to see such a fervent Kobe hater who literally grew up watching Kobe bring his favorite team home championships while putting up superstar production in 4 of the rings.

It would be like if I loved watchong the warriors but hated Curry. Or if I loved watching the Cavs and hated LeBron. Its just weird.

Trust me, for all his faults I loved watching Kobe. But once you put him in the same level as MJ or LeBron as Kenny constantly tries to do I have to put my foot down and cut the BS out. I have him as a top 12 player ever, that should be good enough for everyone.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Just look how triggered I got Kenny. "I'm gonna put u on ignore". I never once put someone on ignore no matter how annoying they got.

RRR3
11-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Just look how triggered I got Kenny. "I'm gonna put u on ignore". I never once put someone on ignore no matter how annoying they got.
Remember when he pretended to be Kobe’s spirit for a month?

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 03:20 PM

nothing you ever said about kobe or lebron triggers me. you saying "we" like you've cheered for the lakers all your life is what bothers me because you admittedly rooted against them

that's what separates me and you. I always tell the truth. I was never a Laker fan and was always just a kobe fan. the only team I cheer for regardless of who's playing for them is Toronto. I've never once rooted against them.

you rooting against kobe means you're a trash human being

RRR3
11-10-2021, 03:21 PM
nothing you ever said about kobe or lebron triggers me. you saying "we" like you've cheered for the lakers all your life is what bothers me because you admittedly rooted against them

that's what separates me and you. I always tell the truth. I was never a Laker fan and was always just a kobe fan. the only team I cheer for regardless of who's playing for them is Toronto. I've never once rooted against them.

You admitted to raping women, said you’d nuke a country if it improved Kobe’s legacy, and insulted Kobe’s daughter while pretending to be his spirit after he died. Lol at you calling anyone a bad person.

TheCorporation
11-10-2021, 03:33 PM

Whoopsie Daisy :lol

LeGoat top 1!

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 03:39 PM
You admitted to raping women, said you’d nuke a country if it improved Kobe’s legacy, and insulted Kobe’s daughter while pretending to be his spirit after he died. Lol at you calling anyone a bad person.

1. I admitted to raping women under today's definition of rape which counts having sex with women under the influence of alcohol and so was I. I dunno anyone that's gotten out of a d.u.i killing a family cause they weren't responsible for their decisions when intoxicated

2. I'd nuke China for free. if it helps kobes legacy in any way that's just a bonus

3. I have no idea what you're talking about. pretending? I don't recall

SouBeachTalents
11-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Trust me, for all his faults I loved watching Kobe. But once you put him in the same level as MJ or LeBron as Kenny constantly tries to do I have to put my foot down and cut the BS out. I have him as a top 12 player ever, that should be good enough for everyone.
This is exactly how I feel :lol I’ve got Kobe ranked as one of the 10-12 greatest players ever, but that reasonable and relatively consensus ranking simply isn’t good enough for Kobe stans. They got greedy and expected him to be ranked top 3-5, when there’s simply no objective measure you could point to that puts him in that tier. Kenny legitimately believes everyone ranks Kobe in the top 10-12 spot out of pure bias or agenda, when maybe the reason everybody ranks him there is because that’s how good he actually was :lol

RRR3
11-10-2021, 03:51 PM
1. I admitted to raping women under today's definition of rape which counts having sex with women under the influence of alcohol and so was I. I dunno anyone that's gotten out of a d.u.i killing a family cause they weren't responsible for their decisions when intoxicated

2. I'd nuke China for free. if it helps kobes legacy in any way that's just a bonus

3. I have no idea what you're talking about. pretending? I don't recall
Look at this psychopath freely admitting to it :biggums:

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Look at this psychopath freely admitting to it :biggums:

so you're a liberal/communist sympathizer?

Id nuke your ass right now if I could

8Ball
11-10-2021, 03:59 PM

3 MVPs.
3 Championships.

Discuss.

I don't think Kobe or Hakeem has a better resume than him once Curry get's his 3rd MVP.

Will be hard to pass Larry Bird though:

3× NBA champion (1981, 1984, 1986)
2× NBA Finals MVP (1984, 1986)
3× NBA Most Valuable Player (1984–1986)
12× NBA All-Star (1980–1988, 1990–1992)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (1982)
9× All-NBA First Team (1980–1988)
All-NBA Second Team (1990)
3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1982–1984)

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 04:02 PM
I don't think Kobe or Hakeem has a better resume than him once Curry get's his 3rd MVP.

you do realize you're devaluing lebrons finals mvps by saying this right.

and as much as I love bird its hard to put him over kobe when he as more 50 and 60 point games than his entire career in 1 week back in 2007

RRR3
11-10-2021, 04:17 PM
so you're a liberal/communist sympathizer?

Id nuke your ass right now if I could
Kenny admitting he’s a fascist. :biggums:

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 04:28 PM
Kenny admitting he’s a fascist. :biggums:

I believe in a balance of liberalism and conservativism and both should represent 50% of government.

today's liberals are far left wing socialists borderline on communism and have basically become what they're fighting against. they want control and the government to basically silence any opposing view points

the conservative party of Canada is a mix of both structures and is far more sane than your current democratic failed shithole government.

the problem is minorities like yourself vote in the liberals and democrats because you want hand outs and subsidized housing because you're jealous of rich white families like mine that got their money through hard work and investing

RRR3
11-10-2021, 04:31 PM
I believe in a balance of liberalism and conservativism and both should represent 50% of government.

today's liberals are far left wing socialists borderline on communism and have basically become what they're fighting against. they want control and the government to basically silence any opposing view points

the conservative party of Canada is a mix of both structures and is far more sane than your current democratic failed shithole government.

the problem is minorities like yourself vote in the liberals and democrats because you want hand outs and subsidized housing because you're jealous of rich white families like mine that got their money through hard work and investing
Fascist meltdown. You’re an objectively awful human being, who cares what you think? :lol

HunterSThompson
11-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Fascist meltdown. You’re an objectively awful human being, who cares what you think? :lol

I dont think you know what fascist means. do you agree with the government forcing people to get vaccinated or be banned from society and work places

do you agree with Twitter banning and silencing trump and his supporters

RRR3
11-10-2021, 05:04 PM
I dont think you know what fascist means. do you agree with the government forcing people to get vaccinated or be banned from society and work places

do you agree with Twitter banning and silencing trump and his supporters
I’m an anarchist I don’t agree with governments or non cooperatives existing. It’s funny to whine about the government forcing vaccinations as a capitalist when idiots like you have forced them to do that so they can keep capitalism functional though. If you notice that wasn’t originally the case.

dankok8
11-10-2021, 05:50 PM

Kobe has a better resume than Bird so this post makes no sense.

8Ball
11-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Kobe has a better resume than Bird so this post makes no sense.

Bird winning 3 MVP's in a row is one of the most difficult modern accomplishments.

Jordan could never do that. Bron did 4 out of 5 years but never 3 in a row.

2much_knowledge
11-10-2021, 06:23 PM
No. Top 15. This is recency bias at its finest

1987_Lakers
11-10-2021, 06:31 PM

Look how messed up your head is. Your are calling someone a trash human for rooting against a professional athlete that can give two shits about me or you. Baffling.

I've rooted for Kobe, just have to common sense to realize he wasn't as great as you paint him out to be. And it kills that a Laker fan is telling you this.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-10-2021, 06:33 PM
By the time Chef retires, he's probably making the top 10.

Will be surefire if he wins a FMVP. Would've been argued earlier had voters got it right in 2015.

AirBonner
11-10-2021, 07:03 PM
Lebrons rookie card tho ;)

houston
11-11-2021, 11:43 AM
no he too short to be top 10

hold this L
11-11-2021, 11:50 AM
no he too short to be top 10

Wasn't too short to bury your team 4 times in 5 years in the playoffs.

tanibanana
11-11-2021, 05:53 PM
That will definitely help... But at this point, its hard to argue who is around 8th to 12th.
A few more decades, and it will take multiple MVP to enter even just the top-15.