PDA

View Full Version : Frank Kaminsky drops 31/7/3 on 12 of 18 shooting with a game high +16 in 31 minutes

wagexslave
11-11-2021, 02:20 AM
Yes, you read that right. Where tf did this come from? He's actually been playing DAMN good lately with Ayton out injured. And he's splitting minutes with Javale McGee who has also been playing very good, but Frank is just suddenly taking his game to a new level.

Just hella random. Where has this been the past 2 seasons he's been with the Suns? He looks like a completely different player all of a sudden. That would be insane if this isn't a fluke and he suddenly develops into a good ass player.

wagexslave
11-11-2021, 02:33 AM
https://old.reddit.com/r/suns/comments/qrco1j/frank_supermax_kaminsky/

coastalmarker99
11-11-2021, 03:49 AM
Portland should just blow it up at this point.

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2021, 04:10 AM
Frank was solid last year, wasn't he?

wagexslave
11-11-2021, 09:29 AM
Frank was solid last year, wasn't he?
I mean he was OK-ish for a 3rd string big. Most games his offense was serviceable at best for limited minutes, but there were stretches where he struggled badly to do anything as well. So when he was struggling bad offensively, it made him unplayable due to the fact that he was almost always trash defensively every game by default. Unfortunately he's simply too slow to keep up with 99% of the players in the league. He has his matchups where he's not getting abused, but most of the time he's a traffic cone at best. People just go right around him.

BUT recently since Ayton got injured it's been a whole new story. Especially last night. I'd go as far as to say he looked like a legitimate All Star last night. It wasn't just his stats that looked good, he actually passed the eye test as well. He was doing all kinds of fancy moves, creating his own shots and being aggressive with the ball in his hands, and all this shit that we've NEVER seen him do before. Frank was legit making the Blazers defense look silly. Granted, it's the Blazers defense we're talking about. They're kind of known for being bad defensively. But at the same time, this is Frank Kaminsky we're talking about as well. He's never played like this before, even against terrible defenses. That was his career high and he didn't even get a crazy amount of shot attempts or minutes played in general.

The icing on the cake is that he also played solid defense as well. And this impressive play from him hasn't been a 1-game ordeal, it's actually been going on for a handful of games. I don't know what got into him... or what he got into lol. He must've got some amazing p*ssy or something. Not sure. But he's acting like a changed man, at least for the moment. Even his haircut looks more clean than it used to.

Who knows if he'll keep this up for long... I doubt this lasts much longer. Would be hella funny and random if he did actually start playing this good all the time. But my expectations are low. He'll probably come back down to earth next game or some sh*t lol. We'll see.

wagexslave
11-11-2021, 09:36 AM
BTW here's the highlights if anyone wants to actually see what I'm talking about lol. It's just so funny to see him playing like this so randomly. Almost like some mini-Linsanity type shit. This came from out of nowhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r-tgh0LbJ4

That move at 2:05... never thought I'd see that from him in a million years.

Jasper
11-11-2021, 11:26 AM
obviously he feel like home in PHX

But don't under estimate any Pro.
Frank was the leading scorer for the Badgers in 4 years he was in Wisconsin.
When Bucks didn't pick him up , I was PO'ed.
He has always had a jumper , but he molds in with the team he plays on , if and where he is needed.
(The playoffs proved that)

leopardJuice
11-12-2021, 02:35 AM
Who knew Plumbers existed today in the NBA