PDA

View Full Version : If Bron wants to spend a night with your girl, ONLY ONCE... u have to let him, right?

FultzNationRISE
11-16-2021, 12:20 PM
I mean just for the sheer story.

You and Lebron hooked up with the SAME chick. Just honestly imagine how boss that would be. The level of respect youd get is off the charts.

Plus, it creates a bond between you and LeKing himself. Imagine what that could lead to: Business collaborations, guys nights out, pointers on your bball game. It would be incredible.

Im not sayin this is the kind of thing to be engaged in under normal circumstances. Obviously. Itd be suspect af if you did this for anyone else. But if it‘s Lebron, and it‘s just one time?

Im lettin him. I think it’d just be too cool of an opportunity not to seize. Telling people Lebron James actually got it on with your girl.

Amazing.

FultzNationRISE
11-16-2021, 12:35 PM
Mods, I changed my mind about doing this thread.

And I dont want the world to see it... cuz I dont think that theyd understand.

Please delete ASAP.

ELITEpower23
11-16-2021, 01:33 PM
Mods, I changed my mind about doing this thread.

And I dont want the world to see it... cuz I dont think that theyd understand.

Please delete ASAP.

You're the closest to heaven that I'l ever be and I don't wanna go home right now.

2much_knowledge
11-16-2021, 02:31 PM
You're the closest to heaven that I'l ever be and I don't wanna go home right now.

Were you bent on the floor while typing this? Lol weirdo

tontoz
11-16-2021, 02:48 PM
Not sure who is more obsessed with Lebron's body, OP or eliteballer.

bladefd
11-16-2021, 02:53 PM
I can't read the moron OP's posts, but I can read the title of thread. The answer to the question is hell no.

Spuddywebby
11-16-2021, 03:47 PM
I mean just for the sheer story.

You and Lebron hooked up with the SAME chick. Just honestly imagine how boss that would be. The level of respect youd get is off the charts.

Plus, it creates a bond between you and LeKing himself. Imagine what that could lead to: Business collaborations, guys nights out, pointers on your bball game. It would be incredible.

Im not sayin this is the kind of thing to be engaged in under normal circumstances. Obviously. Itd be suspect af if you did this for anyone else. But if it‘s Lebron, and it‘s just one time?

Im lettin him. I think it’d just be too cool of an opportunity not to seize. Telling people Lebron James actually got it on with your girl.

Amazing.

Cut out the middleman and just service Lebron yourself. Make sure to swallow for an everlasting bond to form between you two. You’d be the coolest dude on the block.

FultzNationRISE
11-16-2021, 03:48 PM
Cut out the middleman and just service Lebron yourself. Make sure to swallow for an everlasting bond to form between you two. You’d be the coolest dude on the block.

Can we keep this conversation serious please?

eliteballer
11-16-2021, 04:30 PM
OP, the fact that this is what you do with your time makes it pretty clear you don’t have a girl to need to worry about this.

ArbitraryWater
11-16-2021, 05:42 PM
interesting thought prolly yes

ArbitraryWater
11-16-2021, 05:42 PM
wait nvm

ArbitraryWater
11-16-2021, 05:43 PM
wait wtf can you only delete your last post?

mods??

pls delete my posts

tontoz
11-16-2021, 06:14 PM
interesting thought prolly yes

mods??

pls delete my posts

:roll:

KobeBryant
11-16-2021, 06:20 PM
what kind of cuck eats the jizz out of another guys chick and calls that a win. only virgins are worthy of mamba slime.

brandy = Virgin

Vanessa = Virgin

Kate = Forced an*l due to lacking Virginity

if bran wants to eat another guys day old man milk go right ahead.

that's like wearing a used condom you found in a dumpster and sucking on it to clean it out then sticking your c*ck in it

Nasty ass niga

FultzNationRISE
11-16-2021, 06:39 PM

mods??

pls delete my posts

Im in correspondence with a mod team right now to try to get this thread LOCKED; but with a password made available for Lebron Fam so that we can continue this discussion in private. It requires coding a new html set into the script of the server’s mainframe, so we’re working on getting a professional to implement all the new data.

I will send out updates when theyre available. Be sure to check your pm box regularly.

bullettooth
11-16-2021, 06:47 PM
LeBron fans are ****ing weird.

ELITEpower23
11-16-2021, 07:21 PM
LeBron fans are ****ing weird.

It's just for one night you pssy boi beta cuck.

beasted
11-16-2021, 08:00 PM
Why do you butt-fukkers think threads like this are funny?

r0drig0lac
11-16-2021, 08:07 PM

lol

Gohan
11-16-2021, 08:08 PM
The better question is would you let iverson?

2much_knowledge
11-17-2021, 01:27 AM
I think my girl deserves a big c*ck. And thats why ill keep her to myself in this situation

Proctor
11-17-2021, 01:32 AM

Bawkish
11-17-2021, 01:34 AM
no wonder Bron stans are obsessed with goats

because their girls belong to Bron

Spurs m8
11-17-2021, 02:44 AM
OP, the fact that this is what you do with your time makes it pretty clear you don’t have a girl to need to worry about this.

Lol

ArbitraryWater
11-17-2021, 08:00 AM
Im in correspondence with a mod team right now to try to get this thread LOCKED; but with a password made available for Lebron Fam so that we can continue this discussion in private. It requires coding a new html set into the script of the server’s mainframe, so we’re working on getting a professional to implement all the new data.

I will send out updates when theyre available. Be sure to check your pm box regularly.

Dude because of the timezone I was sleeping at this time but was hoping the posts would be gone by now

wtf are the mods doing?

Good idea though! Keep me posted

TheCorporation
11-17-2021, 10:40 AM