PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James may return for Los Angeles Lakers on Friday vs. Boston Celtics

Lebron23
11-17-2021, 04:21 AM
There's growing optimism that Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James -- who has been out two weeks with an abdominal strain -- could make his return against the Boston Celtics on Friday, sources told ESPN.

James has been making good progress, and Friday's meeting with the Celtics (7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN) looms as a target for him to rejoin the Lakers' lineup.

The 36-year-old James has started to resume individual workouts in recent days, Lakers coach Frank Vogel said Sunday.

EDITOR'S PICKS

James has missed nine games this season -- including two with a sprained ankle -- and the Lakers are desperate to get him back on a consistent basis. The Lakers begin a five-game trip on Wednesday in Milwaukee against the Bucks.

The Lakers are 8-7 and lost 121-103 on Monday to the Chicago Bulls at Staples Center.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32644887/sources-growing-optimism-lebron-james-return-los-angeles-lakers-friday-vs-boston-celtics

Spurs m8
11-17-2021, 05:34 AM
Finally getting on top of the menstrual cramps

FultzNationRISE
11-17-2021, 04:49 PM
I really hope so, I get very anxious when he doesnt play. Last two weeks Ive been a wreck. Im not sleeping well and my appetite is basically gone.

Please come back King. I need you more than ever.

FultzNationRISE
11-17-2021, 04:49 PM
Finally getting on top of the menstrual cramps

Yo Im gonna beat your ****ING ASS.

Full Court
11-17-2021, 08:48 PM
I really hope so, I get very anxious when he doesnt play. Last two weeks Ive been a wreck. Im not sleeping well and my appetite is basically gone.

Please come back King. I need you more than ever.

^ I don't think this guy is joking.

On a serious note though, I'm glad to hear that Lebron is getting over his vag cramps.

Blazers32
11-17-2021, 08:59 PM
If he doesnt return, I am willing to bet Lakers lose all road games.

Lebron23
11-18-2021, 01:30 AM
The Return of The King