PDA

View Full Version : OG Warriors destroy KD

ArbitraryWater
11-17-2021, 07:58 AM
Where my KD stans at?

Curry showing him who the ruler of that team was.

Perfect synchronized team ball destroying KD's iso style.

Damn.

If that wasnt representative i dont know..

Akeem34TheDream
11-17-2021, 08:08 AM
Curry is better than KD in regular season.

ArbitraryWater
11-17-2021, 08:14 AM

and playoffs

Session
11-17-2021, 08:43 AM
and playoffs
Kevin Durant: 2 Finals MVP
Stephen Curry: 0 Finals MVP

:durantunimpressed:

hold this L
11-17-2021, 08:54 AM

Until KD wins a championship without Steph, he's below the Chef in the postseason. Keep those :cry: flowing.

Gohan
11-17-2021, 09:28 AM

Regular season is 82 games playoffs only like 20 sumtin at most, ill take regular season

Phoenix
11-17-2021, 09:45 AM
If you give KD and Steph identical supporting casts, it just seems to me Steph is going to win most of those matchups. Someone like Draymond would have never been an all-NBA/all-star playing next to KD( and remember that just 2 years ago without Steph, he was complete rubbish). KD is the guy when the offense breaks down and you need someone to just...get his. Interesting contrast, both great talents.

noonereal
11-17-2021, 10:49 AM
Has anyone in this thread ever watched or played basketball?

My God...

ArbitraryWater
11-17-2021, 11:59 AM

Sounds like 2 finals‘ series going KD‘s way.

GimmeThat
11-17-2021, 01:42 PM
I wonder if those OG Warriors worshipped Grant Hill, and thought, this was a guy, even after his injury, was going to push those Suns over the top.

dankok8
11-17-2021, 02:40 PM
Honestly Steph and KD were 1a/1b in those two title runs. It's hard to say one of them was clearly better than the other. On one hand Curry is more valuable in elevating his team's play but on the other hand KD is the one who comes through more in big moments probably because his size makes him tougher to defend individually.

If I absolutely had to choose I'd go with Steph all time but it's super close.

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2021, 02:40 PM
Didn't Giannis admit KD was the best in the playoffs?

These games in November are meaningless and largely irrelevant

But KD is still dominating statistically and easily maintains his BITW status.

I'm not gonna argue with Giannis

Im so nba'd out
11-17-2021, 02:44 PM

He just said that to take a jab at harden. Giannis has already admitted that Lebron is the bitw

tpols
11-17-2021, 03:52 PM
This has been known for years. KD is better if you need an iso bucket. Steph is better if you need an engine.

Druckenmiller
11-18-2021, 02:17 AM
If the Warriors keep this up, Durant is going to demand to be traded there

Sulico
11-18-2021, 05:14 AM
Durant is a bit better as individual performer. If NBA was 1x1 league Durant would be a better player.

NBA is 5x5 league though, and if you take into account all the impact Curry have on his teammates and on opponent's defenses, Curry is significantly better player in RS or playoffs.

Axe
11-18-2021, 07:05 AM

Oof

Axe
11-18-2021, 07:21 AM

When klay, iggy and kd himself weren't playing for the warriors these past two seasons, stephen curry was nowhere to be found in the playoffs. But just this last time w/c was this year, many people thought that he'd actually make it to face either the jazz or the suns in the first round when they got in the play-ins aka losers bracket. Or so it seemed. However, the results were horrendous. His first loss was against lebron james aka king kong who sealed the game after a clutch dagger three in a close battle. Then their second game was against the clumsy morant who led the grizzlies against the klayless dubs. They found themselves losing until a desperate comeback attempt that led into overtime but almost is never enough as the grizz crushed them to a halt. Curry was in shambles when that game truly sealed their fate, showing to the whole league that he's really only good for 9th seed without his fellow splash bro. Now people tend to overlook this happening because he is flashy and adored by them too much but it can't be forgotten that he is the first superstar to have lost b2b games in this laughable scrimmage and his team as well. It was a very bad time for the welfarefan, who was so busy spilling ashes inside his 6x6 shoebox as he prematurely celebrated the supposed 'return' of his hero in the postseason. :(

Manny98
11-18-2021, 09:32 AM
We're here for the championship not some random meaningless game in the regular season

hold this L
11-18-2021, 09:36 AM
We're here for the championship not some random meaningless game in the regular season

How many championships do the Nets have as an organization?