PDA

View Full Version : Enes Kanter Drops Some Truth on LeMao James

Full Court
11-18-2021, 09:02 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-enes-kanter-takes-direct-shot-at-money-over-morals-le-bron-james-in-stand-vs-nike-china-185903921.html

"Money over Morals for the "King"

Sad & disgusting how these athletes pretend they care about social justice

They really do "shut up & dribble" when Big Boss says so

Did you educate yourself about the slave labor that made your shoes or is that not part of your research?"

Kanter is spot on.

RogueBorg
11-18-2021, 09:20 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-enes-kanter-takes-direct-shot-at-money-over-morals-le-bron-james-in-stand-vs-nike-china-185903921.html

"Money over Morals for the "King"

Sad & disgusting how these athletes pretend they care about social justice

They really do "shut up & dribble" when Big Boss says so

Did you educate yourself about the slave labor that made your shoes or is that not part of your research?"

Kanter is spot on.

Yes he is.

iamgine
11-18-2021, 09:20 PM
I'd like Kyrie to join this movement.

FultzNationRISE
11-18-2021, 09:35 PM
Lebron himself is not personally a hypocrite on this issue. He's actually a luminary, and a leader.

But all the other woke SJW players are.

GimmeThat
11-18-2021, 09:51 PM
China had a 1-child policy, then is being viewed as a country for 'slave labor'.

Does that have anything to do with world hunger?

Are these kids actually being stripped away of their ability to improve themselves? Are the factories saying "we see these slave labors as short term contracts, we'll work them for 6 months, then off them, since clearly there's an abundant amount of supply"

I wonder if Enes Kanter also write messages on veterans signing for the cheap "well, your salary say you're not committed, I've done my research, I'll go on a social media rant if you don't choose to retire."

I wonder what he tells his kids, "listen, I want you to grow up and go back to switzerland and teach English, not even becoming a lawyer, just teach English, this way we'll show those big corporations, HAHA at least we understand what it means to earn a honest buck."

Spurs m8
11-18-2021, 10:46 PM
Lol so good.

Coz its true.

LeSlaveOwner has no comeback

Im so nba'd out
11-18-2021, 11:27 PM
He's so obessed with lebron and lebron doesnt even know he exist :oldlol:. pathetic

Spurs m8
11-19-2021, 12:17 AM
He's so obessed with lebron and lebron doesnt even know he exist :oldlol:. pathetic

Lol Even you don't believe that

LeChildAbuser and his team would be in damage control on the phones right now.

zeerghit
11-19-2021, 12:20 AM
spot on