PDA

View Full Version : I've changed my mind. Lebron is Toxic and his teams all have the same issue.

jmcwilliams
11-19-2021, 11:16 PM
No synergy! whether it be the cavs or the Lakers t story is the same. Teams he constructs cannot play in any type of flow. They cannot make A layup. They cannot make free throw. They cannot make a three. They always look lost and out of sorts.
Lebron James is toxic to teamplay.
I have defended him for years but the issue has become very apparent. He constructs "superteams" instead of building teams. He tries to shortcut the process and it may have worked at one point but that was a short window. Curry has been slowly rebuilding the right way and NOW it is all over for LBJ.
His teammates always get the blame meanwhile when they get traded nearly all of the perform at a very high level. Bronball ****ing sucks!
The whole system . It is boring and I am glad it is failing. Nothing more exiting than a warriors game. Nothing more predictable than a Lakers game. Bad defense, confusion and bad offense.
Lebrons bullshit had its day in the sun. It is over now.

Also, Chinese people are human too Lebron! You big hypocrite.

RRR3
11-19-2021, 11:23 PM
Meltdown.

jmcwilliams
11-19-2021, 11:26 PM
Meltdown.

It is what it is. There was a short window where that superteam bullshit could thrive. It is over now. Stick a for in Brons ass. He is done. Too old to build organically now and noone wants to play with a washed up drama queen.

HunterSThompson
11-19-2021, 11:27 PM
lebrons always needed a ton of shooters and great defenders to make up for his faults.

right now he has neither

just 2 other stars that don't really compliment each other

RRR3
11-19-2021, 11:31 PM
It is what it is. There was a short window where that superteam bullshit could thrive. It is over now. Stick a for in Brons ass. He is done. Too old to build organically now and noone wants to play with a washed up drama queen.
Typing through the tears.

jmcwilliams
11-19-2021, 11:32 PM
lebrons always needed a ton of shooters and great defenders to make up for his faults.

right now he has neither

just 2 other stars that don't really compliment each other

This is the end result of attempting to throw a team together for a quick championship. That window has passed. It was a novel idea when he first did it. Now its all about team building. The game has passed him.

k0kakw0rld
11-19-2021, 11:39 PM
4 RINGS The most decorated in the league TODAY. CRY ME A RIVER

jmcwilliams
11-19-2021, 11:42 PM
4 RINGS The most decorated in the league TODAY. CRY ME A RIVER

Every ring bought and paid for by influence. Not one was earned. Curry earned his rings.

RRR3
11-19-2021, 11:44 PM
LeBron grrrrrrrr!!!!! :mad:
:lol

outofstomach
11-19-2021, 11:57 PM
Meltdown.you’re a virgin

SouBeachTalents
11-20-2021, 12:03 AM
Every ring bought and paid for by influence. Not one was earned. Curry earned his rings.
Recruiting a top 3 player to a 73 win team is earning your rings? Ok :lol

Blazers32
11-20-2021, 12:04 AM

:oldlol:

TheCorporation
11-20-2021, 12:11 AM
No synergy! whether it be the cavs or the Lakers t story is the same. Teams he constructs cannot play in any type of flow. They cannot make A layup. They cannot make free throw. They cannot make a three. They always look lost and out of sorts.
Lebron James is toxic to teamplay.
I have defended him for years but the issue has become very apparent. He constructs "superteams" instead of building teams. He tries to shortcut the process and it may have worked at one point but that was a short window. Curry has been slowly rebuilding the right way and NOW it is all over for LBJ.
His teammates always get the blame meanwhile when they get traded nearly all of the perform at a very high level. Bronball ****ing sucks!
The whole system . It is boring and I am glad it is failing. Nothing more exiting than a warriors game. Nothing more predictable than a Lakers game. Bad defense, confusion and bad offense.
Lebrons bullshit had its day in the sun. It is over now.

Also, Chinese people are human too Lebron! You big hypocrite.

Juicy meltdown

RRR3
11-20-2021, 12:16 AM
:yaohappy:

Wally450
11-20-2021, 12:21 AM

:roll::roll:

2much_knowledge
11-20-2021, 01:26 AM
Truer words never been spoken. Down to the last detail.

*Trade my young core for allstars and shooters
* Get my ass kicked in the finals
*4th year and im out , peace

Repeat lol

3ba11
11-20-2021, 01:35 AM
The problem is that Lebron starts at forward but then becomes a 2nd point guard on the floor (a 2nd player with a point guard hold-time)... Lebron's 2 point guard lineups give teammates less hold-time and assists than they get in traditional 1-PG lineups, which results in low TEAM assists and brand that struggles on the championship level, aka 4/10 including 2 teammate bailouts.. It's a predictable brand of drive-and-kick that needs exhorbitant supporting talent to mostly lose in the Finals.

HBK_Kliq_2
11-20-2021, 01:39 AM
Talen hornton Tucker was averaging 23 points this season and all games were no LeBron.

Tonight LeBron returns and tucker had 2 points. :yaohappy:

2much_knowledge
11-20-2021, 01:40 AM
Talen hornton Tucker was averaging 23 points this season and all games were no LeBron.

Tonight LeBron returns and tucker had 2 points. :yaohappy:

Dracula lol