PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that if Poole & cast was on Lebron's team and Lebron sat out, they lose

3ba11
11-20-2021, 03:31 AM
I guess ball-dominant teams have trouble running their offense without their ball-dominator, while teams with elite jumpshooters can run an offense that moves the ball, which occurs regardless of whether the star player is present..

Ultimately, a team that plays a good brand of ball will still play a good brand without their star, while bad brands rely on talent and therefore collapse when the talent is out.

RRR3
11-20-2021, 03:40 AM
Mexican food or Chinese?

GimmeThat
11-20-2021, 03:44 AM
but then people will just cry, that's too many iso-players, too much like street ball

3ba11
11-20-2021, 11:11 PM
So to confirm - everyone thinks Poole and cast would've won if they were on Lebron's team and he sat out?

SATAN
11-20-2021, 11:14 PM
Mexican food or Chinese?

It's a tie for me. Really depends what mood I'm in or if I suddenly get a weird craving.

Which do you prefer?

RRR3
11-20-2021, 11:14 PM
It's a tie for me. Really depends what mood I'm in or if I suddenly get a weird craving.

Which do you prefer?
Mexican, but Chinese is really good too.

Bronbron23
11-20-2021, 11:17 PM
I guess ball-dominant teams have trouble running their offense without their ball-dominator, while teams with elite jumpshooters can run an offense that moves the ball, which occurs regardless of whether the star player is present..

Ultimately, a team that plays a good brand of ball will still play a good brand without their star, while bad brands rely on talent and therefore collapse when the talent is out.

Yeah pretty much. The only upside to ball dominance is if your on a shit team.

SATAN
11-20-2021, 11:28 PM
Mexican, but Chinese is really good too.

You seen Train To Busan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyWuHv2-Abk

I'm not a huge zombie fan but was very surprised at how good it is. Would recommend to anyone who can be bothered reading subtitles.

RRR3
11-20-2021, 11:36 PM
You seen Train To Busan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyWuHv2-Abk

I'm not a huge zombie fan but was very surprised at how good it is. Would recommend to anyone who can be bothered reading subtitles.
No it was on netflix a while ago though. I do like horror films. I was watching Star Trek TOS recently, but lately just been listening to music.

beasted
11-21-2021, 12:50 AM
The only time LeBron started to play system basketball was in Miami post-2011 once LeBron was embarrassed into submission, also because Spo and Riley aren't going to be controlled by LeBron.

All other teams have mostly been failures because he forces the coach and GM to build this shitty brand of basketball.

SATAN
11-21-2021, 01:00 AM
He won a chip everywhere he went. :facepalm

Anyway, Mexican food or Chinese?

Axe
11-21-2021, 01:06 AM
Food from southeast asia seem to be underrated.