PDA

View Full Version : I think Lebron could still do some nasty things in a Gay Love threesome

FultzNationRISE
11-20-2021, 10:01 AM
Lebron’s still got a lot left in the tank. Weve seen him throw down some nasty dunks and throw up some nasty oops this year, even in his 19th season. But Im sorry, Russ and AD just aint lightin that fire.

For one thing, Russ is just a jerk. And I dont wanna see a jerk succeed, in fact I want a JERK OFF the Lakers. Get him gone. This isnt like the time Magic gave LeBJ to his team as GM. That was a wonderful gift. This is the opposite. We want a jerk off the Lakers. Too much solo stuff, and Id rather see men play together. Id rather seemen play with LEBRON.

So call up the Cavs and call up the Jazz and lets get Rudy and Kevin together with Lebron and create a new Big Three. Get lil goody-two-shoes AD out of the purple and gold, and bring in some guys who aint afraid to get their knees dirty, and lets see what kind of nasty things Lebron is still capable of performing in a Gay Love three-way.

Do you agree? Discuss in the comments below. And if you enjoyed this post please dont forget to like and subscribe.

ELITEpower23
11-20-2021, 12:06 PM
Bye Russ, I wanna jerk off the Lakers too

Every real Lakers fan would tbh

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2021, 12:07 PM
Man I totally agree.

I feel like some of these bits read funny but its true.

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2021, 09:17 PM
^ These two OGs know.

Legend248
12-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Lebron’s still got a lot left in the tank. Weve seen him throw down some nasty dunks and throw up some nasty oops this year, even in his 19th season. But Im sorry, Russ and AD just aint lightin that fire.

For one thing, Russ is just a jerk. And I dont wanna see a jerk succeed, in fact I want a JERK OFF the Lakers. Get him gone. This isnt like the time Magic gave LeBJ to his team as GM. That was a wonderful gift. This is the opposite. We want a jerk off the Lakers. Too much solo stuff, and Id rather see men play together. Id rather seemen play with LEBRON.

So call up the Cavs and call up the Jazz and lets get Rudy and Kevin together with Lebron and create a new Big Three. Get lil goody-two-shoes AD out of the purple and gold, and bring in some guys who aint afraid to get their knees dirty, and lets see what kind of nasty things Lebron is still capable of performing in a Gay Love three-way.

Do you agree? Discuss in the comments below. And if you enjoyed this post please dont forget to like and subscribe.

Bro....really? Read everything you wrote....even if you are trolling thats pretty weird to write.....you lebron fans are ****ing weird......no wonder why yall have no friends and stay online here all day.......seriously I feel bad for you......are you ok? Do you need anyone to talk to?

GrayGoat
12-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Bro....really? Read everything you wrote....even if you are trolling thats pretty weird to write.....you lebron fans are ****ing weird......no wonder why yall have no friends and stay online here all day.......seriously I feel bad for you......are you ok? Do you need anyone to talk to?
You logged on to a fresh account (alt) just to respond to him. You are not exactly qualified to be the gate keeper bud

12-02-2021, 03:41 PM
WTF is wrong with you?

Guy spends time to write up a genius team proposal and you're coming in here to shit up the thread. SMH, the state of this forum

FultzNationRISE
04-12-2022, 11:02 AM
If they can somehow flip Westbrook to get this team together, it needs to happen

Bronbron23
04-12-2022, 11:11 AM

Bruh you're so weird

bison
04-12-2022, 12:34 PM
To be honest, OP, I've never had any interest in seeing Lebron in a Gay Love threesome, but after all that's happened this season I'm VERY curious and willing to try anything with Lebron. Lebron is going to need more than just man size though. If we can also convince Charlotte and Chicago to send over Lonzo and Lamelo, then we got the full monty. Just imagine what Lebron can do with a pair of Balls.