PDA

View Full Version : Jazz at Kings game thread

Xiao Yao You
11-20-2021, 08:31 PM
Looking to go 3-0 against the Kings

RRR3
11-20-2021, 09:00 PM
We don't need a thread for every Jazz game. We already know they'll destroy the Kings

Xiao Yao You
11-20-2021, 11:19 PM
pick up the D

Axe
11-20-2021, 11:59 PM
Holmes outscoring toody by four atm as halftime nears.

Axe
11-21-2021, 12:04 AM
Dropped to three in halftime.

Axe
11-21-2021, 12:27 AM
Holmes leading the kings in points.

RRR3
11-21-2021, 12:37 AM
https://youtu.be/6JM_Z1juLfY

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 01:00 AM
Jazz up big and the trolls worried about Holmes scoring :facepalm

RRR3
11-21-2021, 01:08 AM
Jazz up big and the trolls worried about Holmes scoring :facepalm
Up big thanks to Whiteside. Rudy a mere +2 because he’s having so much trouble with Holmes (who had the game of his life against him last year too). Just a tough matchup for Toody.

Axe
11-21-2021, 01:10 AM
Gobert seems to pad up his points more against garbage teams. Interesting.

RRR3
11-21-2021, 01:28 AM
Toody SHAMELESSLY statpadding in garbage time :facepalm

Axe
11-21-2021, 01:30 AM
Wow how tf is this possible with conley in the lineup? It all makes sense now.

RRR3
11-21-2021, 01:32 AM
Mitchell and Conley doing the heavy lifting as usual. Toody tried his best to blow it with a shameful defensive display (22 on 90% shooting to Richaun Holmes!) but Jazz guards are too good.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 01:33 AM
hold the high powered Kings to 105 on the road. Taking care of business

Axe
11-21-2021, 01:36 AM
Lol sacramento hasn't scored over 100 in their last two games until this night.

JohnMax
11-21-2021, 01:57 AM
Can't wait to see face of haters when he wins his 4th DPOY trophy at the end of season.

RRR3
11-21-2021, 02:05 AM
Can't wait to see face of haters when he wins his 4th DPOY trophy at the end of season.
Can’t wait to see the reaction of you and Xiao when he chokes in the playoffs yet again.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 07:37 AM

be a tough day for the trolls

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 11:17 AM
The Jazz star has won 11 of his 13 matchups with Holmes and averages more points, rebounds, and blocks. But the two play hard against one another each time they step on the floor, even if the competition between their teams isn’t particularly close.

Just like with Drummond it's not close because Gobert is on the Jazz. The other team would be winning most of the matchups if Gobert was on their team. He wins just like trolls troll

beasted
11-21-2021, 03:40 PM
Not everyone is trolling because they criticise Gobert's flaws. You're doing more trolling than anyone because you don't think he has any.

You've never made any honest attempt to discuss any shortcoming of him. You think he's a perfect player, the Michael Jordan of Centers. It's delusional.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 03:50 PM
Not everyone is trolling because they criticise Gobert's flaws. You're doing more trolling than anyone because you don't think he has any.

You've never made any honest attempt to discuss any shortcoming of him. You think he's a perfect player, the Michael Jordan of Centers. It's delusional.

when did I ever say any of that :facepalm

Blazers32
11-21-2021, 03:55 PM

:wtf:

beasted
11-21-2021, 03:56 PM
when did I ever say any of that :facepalm

When have you ever criticized Gobert? Ummmm... never.

Name some flaws of Gobert.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 03:56 PM
:wtf:

exactly. Trolls making shit up as usual

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 03:57 PM
When have you ever criticized Gobert? Ummmm... never.

why would I criticize a guy that has carried a franchise for 7 years? Fortunate to have had the pleasure of watching it

beasted
11-21-2021, 04:00 PM
why would I criticize a guy that has carried a franchise for 7 years? Fortunate to have had the pleasure of watching it
Carried them where?
Why is it that for these 7 years he's only been voted to the all-star twice? Coaches "trolling" too?

You've never acknowledged he has had a bad game. It's always someone else's fault. This is a waste of time.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 04:06 PM
Carried them where?
Why is it that for these 7 years he's only been voted to the all-star twice? Coaches "trolling" too?

You've never acknowledged he has had a bad game. It's always someone else's fault. This is a waste of time.

They were tanking. He's carried a crappy team to wins in the west. When he's been hurt they've sucked. Twice he was hurt so he didn't deserve to be an all star. Twice he was robbed. 4 time All NBA in the past 5 years!

A bad game for him is usually pretty good. Didn't miss 23 straight shots like 6th man of the year. Doesn't wait until December or January to show up like the best player in franchise history. Again why would I blame the guy that consistently brings it when there are other guys that don't?

beasted
11-21-2021, 04:10 PM
They were tanking. He's carried a crappy team to wins in the west. When he's been hurt they've sucked. Twice he was hurt so he didn't deserve to be an all star. Twice he was robbed. 4 time All NBA in the past 5 years!

A bad game for him is usually pretty good. Didn't miss 23 straight shots like 6th man of the year. Doesn't wait until December or January to show up like the best player in franchise history. Again why would I blame the guy that consistently brings it when there are other guys that don't?
All I'm reading is excuses. As I've said your posts show that you think Gobert is faultless & flawless.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 04:12 PM
All I'm reading is excuses. As I've said your posts show that you think Gobert is faultless & flawless.

never said that. What does he need to be excused for though? He's carried a franchise on his back for 7 years

beasted
11-21-2021, 04:21 PM
never said that. What does he need to be excused for though? He's carried a franchise on his back for 7 years

I'll ask again. Carried them where? He's the 16th highest paid player in the NBA this season. Next season it will be 13th, and the year after 10th. 90% of the players in his salary range are both more decorated and have lead a team further.

It's always someone else's fault or some excuse why he didn't get recognized for as many awards or the team failed or he couldn't produce more individually. Everyone must have a secret agenda, maybe even his teammates and coach.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 04:31 PM
I'll ask again. Carried them where? He's the 16th highest paid player in the NBA this season. Next season it will be 13th, and the year after 10th. 90% of the players in his salary range are both more decorated and have lead a team further.

It's always someone else's fault or some excuse why he didn't get recognized for as many awards or the team failed or he couldn't produce more individually. Everyone must have a secret agenda, maybe even his teammates and coach.

you can't read? Why do I need to continue to repeat the same shit over and over again? Jazz have been a horrible team without him. He's carried them. More people will continue to get paid so you don't know where he will rank on that list so why bother? Several guys passed him this year alone in money.

3 time DPOTY in 4 years. Having a better year this year at both ends.

4 all NBA teams in 5 years. Only 15 make that a year and they all haven't did it 4 of the past 5 years I'm pretty sure.

5 straight all D first team. The only one that has done that over that time span?

beasted
11-21-2021, 05:38 PM
you can't read? Why do I need to continue to repeat the same shit over and over again? Jazz have been a horrible team without him. He's carried them. More people will continue to get paid so you don't know where he will rank on that list so why bother? Several guys passed him this year alone in money.

3 time DPOTY in 4 years. Having a better year this year at both ends.

4 all NBA teams in 5 years. Only 15 make that a year and they all haven't did it 4 of the past 5 years I'm pretty sure.

5 straight all D first team. The only one that has done that over that time span?

Carried them to the lottery 4x, to the 1st round 2x to the 2nd round 3x. Doesn't read like a top 16 player (let alone 13th or 10th), nor as a player who should be held faultless while getting raped by Terrance Mann.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 05:59 PM
Carried them to the lottery 4x, to the 1st round 2x to the 2nd round 3x. Doesn't read like a top 16 player (let alone 13th or 10th), nor as a player who should be held faultless while getting raped by Terrance Mann.

His first year carrying them they finished with the 6th best record after he was put into the starting lineup while the front office was trying to tank.

They continued to try and tank the next year despite that finish and him getting hurt for a month cost them the playoffs because they were awful without him as they were before he first emerged the year before and as they would be a couple years later when he missed two months.

The next year with Hayward in the last year of his contract they finally got him some help and they pulled a first round upset. They gave us a glimpse of what would happen with shooters around him. Despite that they thought Rubio and Favors back in the starting lineup was a good idea.

They were closer to the worst record in the league than the playoffs before Gobert came back form injuries and carried them to another first round upset despite losing Hayward, Hill and company.

The next year they lost as the underdog in the playoffs because of the shitty offense they surrounded him with.

The next year they fixed the offense but forgot that PF is a position. Still haven't fixed that one! The defense fell off. COTY refused to make adjustments as the underdog. Bubble *

Last year they lost without their 2nd best player, Mitchell not listening the the doctors and COTY again refusing to make adjustments.

2 times in the lottery as the man with a lottery team surrounding him as he still has around him.

Two top 11 finishes in MVP reads as a top player as do all of the other numbers that have made him all NBA/DPOTY/All D etc. Certainly aren't 16 other guys that are carrying their teams :lol

Manny98
11-21-2021, 06:06 PM

:roll:

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 06:07 PM
poor Manny

Manny98
11-21-2021, 06:13 PM
poor Manny

Utah haven't even made it past the second round with Rudy "Carrying on his back"

And the two times Utah made it out of the first round Mitchell and Hayward were the best players in the series

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 06:17 PM
Utah haven't even made it past the second round with Rudy "Carrying on his back"

And the two times Utah made it out of the first round Mitchell and Hayward were the best players in the series

It's a team game. They've won the series they were supposed to win while pulling off a couple upsets. Carrying a lottery team to the playoffs can only be done by a select few including Gobert as we've seen year after year. Hayward was great in that series as was Joe Johnson while Gobert got hurt. Mitchell playing no D nor passing the ball=best player? Poor Manny :lol

Manny98
11-21-2021, 06:48 PM
Carrying implies that he is playing with only role players like LeBron on the Cavs in the 2000s or Kobe on the 06 Lakers, those are examples of a player carrying a team

Rudy is on a team with two other stars + a 6 man of the year winner so how df can you say he is carrying them?

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 07:39 PM
Carrying implies that he is playing with only role players like LeBron on the Cavs in the 2000s or Kobe on the 06 Lakers, those are examples of a player carrying a team

Rudy is on a team with two other stars + a 6 man of the year winner so how df can you say he is carrying them?

Carrying is when your team sucks without you. Jazz have never been good without Gobert in the past 7 years. Without their other two so called stars they still won last year. That is carrying your team. You're really not going to bring Clarkson into this are you? He sucks! :roll:

Lebron was in the east. Much easier to carry in that shit confrerence

RRR3
11-21-2021, 08:28 PM
Carrying is when your team sucks without you. Jazz have never been good without Gobert in the past 7 years. Without their other two so called stars they still won last year. That is carrying your team. You're really not going to bring Clarkson into this are you? He sucks! :roll:

Yeah man LeBron couldn’t do what Toody did :rolleyes:

Manny98
11-21-2021, 08:40 PM

Are you really trying to say that Mitchell and Conley are not all star caliber players?

And Clarkson won 6moy and lead the entire league in bench scoring, stop acting like he's some G-league scrub

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 08:42 PM
Are you really trying to say that Mitchell and Conley are not all star caliber players?

And Clarkson won 6moy and lead the entire league in bench scoring, stop acting like he's some G-league scrub

Conley was certainly an all-star last year. Mitchell isn't without Gobert and shouldn't be anyway. When you don't show up until December or January I don't see how you are.

Clarkson is horrible. Watch a game troll!

RRR3
11-21-2021, 09:34 PM
Conley was certainly an all-star last year. Mitchell isn't without Gobert and shouldn't be anyway. When you don't show up until December or January I don't see how you are.

Who should have been an allstar instead of Mitchell last year?

Manny98
11-21-2021, 09:34 PM

You're insane, Mitchell has literally been Utah's best player in the playoffs these past two seasons I dare you to say otherwise.

Again how can a player that lead the entire NBA in scoring off the bench and won 6th man of the year be "horrible"

RRR3
11-21-2021, 09:35 PM
You're insane, Mitchell has literally been Utah's best player in the playoffs these past two seasons I dare you to say otherwise.

Again how can a player that lead the entire NBA in scoring off the bench and won 6th man of the year be "horrible"
I actually kinda agree with him on Clarkson. Clarkson would be good if he stopped chucking like a moron but he doesn’t. As for Mitchell though, yeah the fact that he blames Mitchell for the last two playoffs despite every single stat showing he was by far their best player is insane.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 09:53 PM

Watch a game. Clarkson sucks. Mitchell doesn't play D or pass. There's a lot more to the game than playing 1 on 5

RRR3
11-21-2021, 09:58 PM
Watch a game. Clarkson sucks. Mitchell doesn't play D or pass. There's a lot more to the game than playing 1 on 5
I mean watching the playoff games IS how we concluded Mitchell is their best Jazz player in the playoffs. The stats just support what we saw.

Manny98
11-21-2021, 10:25 PM
Who was better against the Clippers in the playoffs Mitchell or Rudy?

Who played better against the Nuggets last year in the playoffs Mitchell or Rudy?

Manny98
11-21-2021, 10:27 PM
Who should have been an allstar instead of Mitchell last year?
Xiao?

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 10:36 PM
Xiao?

Conley for sure

RRR3
11-21-2021, 10:38 PM
Conley for sure
Conley ended up making the all-star team. So who cares? You got a name of a player who didn’t actually make it?

Just gonna avoid Mitchell being the best Jazz player in the playoffs last two years eh?

Axe
11-21-2021, 11:53 PM
So conley allows toody to feast in garbage time. Intriguing indeed.

RRR3
11-22-2021, 12:04 AM
Who was better against the Clippers in the playoffs Mitchell or Rudy?

Who played better against the Nuggets last year in the playoffs Mitchell or Rudy?
:oldlol: He had no answer to this.