PDA

View Full Version : Lebron sucker punches a player. This is a new low for basketball.

jmcwilliams
11-21-2021, 08:32 PM
Shameful. It was clearly intentional. Isaiah might still find Lebron and beat his ass.

Nike D'Antoni
11-21-2021, 08:34 PM
Isaiah Stewart is nuts.

jmcwilliams
11-21-2021, 08:37 PM
Isaiah Stewart is nuts.

Not really. Lebron punched and busted his eye open. He knew he was punched noone else did.

bison
11-21-2021, 08:37 PM
Isaiah in the tunnels hunting for lebron right now. We need cameras backstage wwe style

ShawkFactory
11-21-2021, 08:38 PM
It was an elbow dude..

Or course it shouldn’t have happened but people have been throwing elbows since basketball was invented. It’s not a “new low”

sportjames23
11-21-2021, 08:39 PM
It was an elbow dude..

Or course it shouldn’t have happened but people have been throwing elbows since basketball was invented. It’s not a “new low”

Shut up, homer.

outofstomach
11-21-2021, 08:40 PM
It was an elbow dude..

you’re a ****ing idiot

Im so nba'd out
11-21-2021, 08:40 PM
(Insert mj “stop it seek help” gif)

Op clickbaiting for views that he doesn’t get paid for…now that’s a new low

bison
11-21-2021, 08:41 PM
Lebron should be suspended for the season.

jmcwilliams
11-21-2021, 08:42 PM
It was an elbow dude..

Watch closer. It was A backhanded punch and Lebron put a lot into it.

sportjames23

That might be a bit much. Maybe three months.

jmcwilliams

Maybe that is what he is looking for.

D-Wait
11-21-2021, 08:43 PM
Shameful. It was clearly intentional. Isaiah might still find Lebron and beat his ass.

He could of punched Lebron right when he stood up to him but didn't do nothing.

ShawkFactory
Shut up, homer.

What?

eliteballer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcnunOexQmY

TheGoatest
11-21-2021, 08:47 PM
Stewart has the right to be upset, but no need to try to retaliate physically off the court for something that happened in the game. It happened to LeBron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2Ecer-imA

Xiao Yao You
looked more like an elbow to me

eliteballer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI75YcRPzBc

StrongLurk
11-21-2021, 08:54 PM
GD Lebron is a massive alpha. Dude is so sure he is the GOAT that he does what he wants whenever.

FultzNationRISE
11-21-2021, 08:56 PM
GD Lebron is a massive alpha. Dude is so sure he is the GOAT that he does what he wants whenever.

Exactly this.

It was definitely a closed fist punch, but it wasn't a sucker punch. LeAlpha turned towards him, gave him the business, and then gave him a chance to step up and do something about it. Stewart did nothing, until he was "being held back" so that he couldn't.

It was a straightforward assertion of dominance. Completely fair game.

Nobody wants hands with LeChuckNorris.

NOBODY.

jmcwilliams
11-21-2021, 09:01 PM
Exactly this.

It was definitely a closed fist punch, but it wasn't a sucker punch. LeAlpha turned towards him, gave him the business, and then gave him a chance to step up and do something about it. Stewart did nothing, until he was "being held back" so that he couldn't.

It was a straightforward assertion of dominance. Completely fair game.

Nobody wants hands with LeChuckNorris.

NOBODY.

Lmao. Have you ever been punched in the eye? It messes your vision up and makes you dizzy. I saw a dizzy man that wasnt sure what happened until he realized that Lebron was posturing on him after the fact. Thats what set him off. It takes a minute after someone sucker punches you in the eye to figure out what happened.

FultzNationRISE
11-21-2021, 09:06 PM
Lmao. Have you ever been punched in the eye? It messes your vision up and makes you dizzy. I saw a dizzy man that wasnt sure what happened until he realized that Lebron was posturing on him after the fact. Thats what set him off. It takes a minute after someone sucker punches you in the eye to figure out what happened.

CUE.

THE.

PICTURE.

:crazysam:

sportjames23
11-21-2021, 09:06 PM

Don’t waste your time, bruh. The average Bron fan has never been in a fight.

Airupthere
11-21-2021, 09:07 PM
He should have just punched lebron back as soon as he got into his senses. That was fkn dirty elbow.

dreamshake
11-21-2021, 09:10 PM
It was an elbow dude..

Wow you’re completely blind. LeBron threw a cheap shot. You can even see him follow through. Dirty ass player getting exposed.

coastalmarker99
11-21-2021, 09:11 PM
Lebron is a tank lol and people say Bron couldn’t handle the 80’s and 90’s.

Imagine Lebron playing dirty like Malone did in that era

jmcwilliams
11-21-2021, 09:14 PM
Everyone thinks its an elbow. He actually balled his fist up and backhanded him in the eye. There was a better angle live that I havent seen posted. Pretty sure it was a punch. Put it on ultra slow motion and watch closely.

https://youtu.be/55bFzqKMozM

definitely a punch which makes it worse.

LAL
11-21-2021, 09:16 PM
Lebron is a sad human being. Jerami Grant is a beast btw.

sportjames23
11-21-2021, 09:20 PM
What?

Just f*ckin’ witcha, bruh. You my ace. :cheers:

bladefd
11-21-2021, 09:29 PM
Stewart had temporary insanity :oldlol:

I don't blame him for getting mad at Lebron for that hit, but he went overboard. He seems like a straight-up thug to me.

ImKobe
11-21-2021, 09:32 PM
Glad he got ejected, the Lakers instantly started playing like an NBA team without his sorry ass.

I don't blame him for getting mad at Lebron for that hit, but he went overboard. He seems like a straight-up thug to me.

Not sure what words were exchanged after that. Either way, it didn't look like an accident after a replay and Bran instantly tried to play it off but he knows what he did.. It's just as bad as Artest elbowing Harden in 2012.

Pip' N Rodman
11-21-2021, 09:34 PM
Glad he got ejected, the Lakers instantly started playing like an NBA team without his sorry ass.

Not sure what words were exchanged after that. Either way, it didn't look like an accident after a replay and Bran instantly tried to play it off but he knows what he did.. It's just as bad as Artest elbowing Harden in 2012.

https://c.tenor.com/wCTS6HAI_FkAAAAC/chris-childs.gif

jmcwilliams

I have to disagree. The was no pretense of it being an accident. A grown man sucker punched him in the eye. I think his anger was appropriate.

ImKobe
https://c.tenor.com/wCTS6HAI_FkAAAAC/chris-childs.gif

Kobe stood up like a man and ate those punches, Lebron would have ran away like a *****.

LAL
11-21-2021, 09:36 PM

Yup! Best part is Bronsexuals hoping for pistons win after lebron got ejected.

Bronbron23
11-21-2021, 09:39 PM
Isaiah in the tunnels hunting for lebron right now. We need cameras backstage wwe style

He didn't want none man. He had bron nose to nose and did nothing. Didn't act all crazy until 20 people were holding him back

Bronbron23
11-21-2021, 09:40 PM
It was an elbow dude..

Nah he intentionally gave him a spinning back hand. That wasn't a regular basketball elbow man come on

Bronbron23
11-21-2021, 09:42 PM
He could of punched Lebron right when he stood up to him but didn't do nothing.

This. People who grew up around alot of fights and shit know when someone wants action. Stewart didn't want any. Had bron nose to nose and did nothing.

TheGoatest
11-21-2021, 09:45 PM
5-3 in the games where he plays
4-6 in the games where he didn't play

:applause: :banana: :djparty :dancin :rockon:

ImKobe
11-21-2021, 09:47 PM

This game does not count, he was a pathetic -15 with just 10 pts and sucker punched a player out of frustration. Lakers needed an epic comeback without his sorry ass.

Bronbron23
11-21-2021, 09:47 PM

Are you counting this game as a game he played or didn't play?

TheCorporation
11-21-2021, 09:56 PM
(Insert mj “stop it seek help” gif)

Op clickbaiting for views that he doesn’t get paid for…now that’s a new low

+1 This

StrongLurk
Bron literally won the game by busting up a Pistons player.

Bron is without a doubt the GOAT basketball player. The King.

TheGoatest

Having trouble with your free streams not to see which players played minutes on the court tonight and which ones didn't?
Anyway, a nice W to stack on top of this bigger picture, which will amaze people with regards to LeGOATest's value decades from now:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ezx9lLqUcAALw3Z.jpg

TheCorporation

Did he play? :lol Low IQ alert

SpaceJammeR
11-21-2021, 09:59 PM
lebron don't eat punches he make people bleed. goat!

Bronbron23
11-21-2021, 10:05 PM
Having trouble with your free streams not to see which players played minutes on the court tonight and which ones didn't?
Anyway, a nice W to stack on top of this bigger picture, which will amaze people with regards to LeGOATest's value decades from now:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ezx9lLqUcAALw3Z.jpg

Right so clearly this game dosn't go in the bron played category because they were down when he left. Good try though slick

jmcwilliams
11-21-2021, 10:10 PM
better angle of the punch (it wasnt an elbow).

https://youtu.be/-MmpIj_AFj4

Bronbron23
11-21-2021, 10:12 PM
Did he play? :lol Low IQ alert

Oh he played. They struggled with him and played great without him. That fits your narrative how exactly:facepalm

PeroAntic
11-21-2021, 10:28 PM
Lebron James is now disqualified from the goat conversation.

Although I gotta say Stewart's reaction was still over the top. brother didnt need that third run, two were enough:oldlol:

RRR3
11-21-2021, 10:32 PM
Lebron James is now disqualified from the goat conversation.

Although I gotta say Stewart's reaction was still over the top. brother didnt need that third run, two were enough:oldlol:
Disqualified for accidentally injuring someone lmao. MJ injured his own teammates.

TheImmortal
11-21-2021, 10:34 PM
Dirty play from a dirty player.. nothing new here. I'm surprised the refs had to balls to eject his passive aggressive self.

Spurs m8
11-21-2021, 10:36 PM
Fvcking coward

TheGoatest
11-21-2021, 10:38 PM
Disqualified for accidentally injuring someone lmao. MJ injured his own teammates.

Only the small ones though, like Steve Kerr. :oldlol:
The big ones like Bill Cartwright put Jordan in his place by telling him that he would break his legs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFK_q4swYNs

20:33 mark
:oldlol:

BigKobeFan
11-21-2021, 10:39 PM
Kobe stood up like a man and ate those punches, Lebron would have ran away like a *****.

I dont know why bran stans always show this gif. The only thing this shows me is kobe has an iron chin

PeroAntic
11-21-2021, 11:02 PM

Yeah. the guy wanted to kill Lebron. How many games do you think he gets? 5? 10? Suspended for the season?

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2021, 11:04 PM
Rod Beard: #Pistons Dwane Casey on Isaiah Stewart incident: “He shouldn’t be facing anything. (https://*********.com/social/) Not getting off the court in time (is a small thing)…I don’t see any ramifications from the league on that.”
– via Twitter detnewsRodBeard (https://twitter.com/detnewsRodBeard)

FKAri
11-21-2021, 11:09 PM
This. People who grew up around alot of fights and shit know when someone wants action. Stewart didn't want any. Had bron nose to nose and did nothing.

But watching him try to run at Bron 3 different times was pretty funny. :oldlol:

Nilocon165
11-21-2021, 11:11 PM
Get absolutely clobbered, young blood

bladefd
11-21-2021, 11:13 PM
Yeah. the guy wanted to kill Lebron. How many games do you think he gets? 5? 10? Suspended for the season?

2 games max

TheCorporation
11-21-2021, 11:20 PM

:applause: :banana: :djparty :dancin

51 win pace

Szn 19

:pimp:

FireDavidKahn
11-21-2021, 11:25 PM
5 stitches for a back hand flick.
Imagine if he really hit you.

NBA players are so soft by the way

Baller789
11-22-2021, 12:38 AM
What a cheap shot by that fake tough guy.

SATAN
11-22-2021, 02:47 AM
better angle of the punch (it wasnt an elbow).

https://youtu.be/-MmpIj_AFj4

That's not a punch you idiot.

I'm kinda disappointed in LeBron as it was a dirty play but I think this is actually what people still stuck in the 90s want to see more of in basketball. Even if they don't want to admit it. They will scream to the heavens when LeBron brings back any kind of grit though.

Sad.

Baller789
11-22-2021, 05:14 AM

I'm kinda disappointed in LeBron as it was a dirty play but I think this is actually what people still stuck in the 90s want to see more of in basketball. Even if they don't want to admit it. They will scream to the heavens when LeBron brings back any kind of grit though.

Sad.

It's a punch alright.
A hammer punch to be more specific.

SATAN
11-22-2021, 08:27 AM
No it isn't. Watch it in slow mo. Not on a mobile phone. Especially the second part. It looks more like a swipe and rake as his hand closes. It's not a hammer punch at all. Whether it was intentional or not who knows but it doesn't look like he just tried to punch him in the face.

8Ball
11-22-2021, 09:40 AM
Who knew LeBron is also the toughest guy in the league.:applause:

8Ball
11-22-2021, 09:41 AM

Sad.

GOAT gonna GOAT. All those hard fouls have to be avenged.

8Ball
11-22-2021, 09:42 AM

LeBron showing the world what he would do with 90s basketball :oldlol:

Baller789
11-22-2021, 10:36 AM
Who knew LeBron is also the toughest guy in the league.:applause:

Cheapshot=tough

Ok

Guess youre one of those kids. :roll:

ELITEpower23
11-22-2021, 10:40 AM
LeBron showing the world what he would do with 90s basketball :oldlol:

+1

8Ball
11-22-2021, 10:40 AM
Cheapshot=tough

Ok

Guess youre one of those kids. :roll:

Yesterday: but but but 90s basketball so tough!!!

Today: LeBron is a MONSTER :(

8Ball
11-22-2021, 10:42 AM
All 90s basketball physicality was head shots.

Karl Malone elbows = LeBron hammer fists.

Gudo
11-22-2021, 11:11 AM
It was wrong of malone to elbow isiah or drob dirty back then, it is wrong to sneak in punches/elbows now. Physicality within a play is one thing, what Lebron did was just plain dirty.

Baller789
11-22-2021, 11:57 AM
Yesterday: but but but 90s basketball so tough!!!

Today: LeBron is a MONSTER :(

I didn't say the 90's was tough. Are you high again?

There is nothing you can say thay excuses Lebron's dirty cheap shot.

dankok8
11-22-2021, 01:15 PM
I'm not sure it was even intentional to be honest. He connected with the head and he might have been pissed in the moment and swung (or not) but I'm not convinced he tried to hurt the guy. This is a whole lot of smoke about nothing. When the NBA used to be physical this kind of shit wasn't even reported in the papers. Not saying fighting should be part of basketball and actual non-basketball plays should be punished severely but this is nothing. If they suspend Lebron it would be in line in how they punished other players but IMHO it's not deserved.

And LOL at people comparing Karl Malone's hit on Isiah to this. Malone could have actually killed him!

FilmyCogTurner
11-22-2021, 04:39 PM
LOL Lebron sucker punching the kids that grew up idolizing him - this dude is nothing like MJ

WhiteKyrie
11-22-2021, 05:04 PM
LOL Lebron sucker punching the kids that grew up idolizing him - this dude is nothing like MJ
And that’s the thing. People who grew up watching Mike by the time they got in the league, none of them would dare try to pick a fight with him. Because he was feared and beloved. Same can’t be said for the cowardly Lion.

8Ball
11-22-2021, 05:16 PM
And that’s the thing. People who grew up watching Mike by the time they got in the league, none of them would dare try to pick a fight with him. Because he was feared and beloved. Same can’t be said for the cowardly Lion.

Will Purdue putting MJ on his ass :lol

“So, we ran it again, and this time I figured I’m going to get my money’s worth. I nailed him, knocked him to the ground, kind of stood over him a little bit. "

Ronsavvy7
11-22-2021, 05:35 PM
check this out
http://fumacrom.com/31o1V

Baller789
11-22-2021, 06:08 PM
Lebronstains are sad.

PEDron could r@p3 and murder puppies and they would atill defend him.

:biggums:

lakerstekkenn
11-22-2021, 06:46 PM
Stewart was cut badly from that elbow; freaked out probably because he couldn't see, he felt James could've seriously hurt him, playing dirty, he wanted to fight, but everyone was trying to stop him, it's normal human behavior; especially when in the heat of the moment, we are playing faire, then James throws an elbow cutting him badly on purpose, he's angry bleeding badly and reacts; he's thinking what if he's seriously injured? so he wants to hurt James.

James should've never thrown the elbow in the first place; but Stewart should've acted calm without getting upset hard to do when emotion's set in but he went overboard.