PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett’s All-Time Starting 5

eliteballer
11-22-2021, 05:22 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWlwXDEPZXA/?utm_medium=copy_link

SouBeachTalents
11-22-2021, 05:32 PM
I’d find it very difficult not to have Curry and/or Bird if I’m building an ultimate lineup. Those two would fit with literally any lineup, Magic, not as much.

Also, what possible reason would anyone pick Kobe over Jordan? What advantages would Kobe bring to the table over MJ?

Shogon
11-22-2021, 05:37 PM
Curry / Jordan / James / Duncan / Russell would cook those mother****ers up without a sweat.

Hell, you could sub out James, Duncan & Russell with Bird, Nowitzki & Olajuwon and they're still getting their ass beat hard.

That's not even mentioning peak Shaq.

Peak Shaq + Peak Curry on the same team = the other three players are getting wide open shots literally every single time down.

ImKobe
11-22-2021, 05:51 PM
Curry / Jordan / James / Duncan / Russell would cook those mother****ers up without a sweat.

Hell, you could sub out James, Duncan & Russell with Bird, Nowitzki & Olajuwon and they're still getting their ass beat hard.

That's not even mentioning peak Shaq.

Peak Shaq + Peak Curry on the same team = the other three players are getting wide open shots literally every single time down.

Put Wilt on Shaq. Curry gets abused on the defensive end with the size of KG's 5.

KobeBryant
11-22-2021, 05:53 PM
like I keep telling people here. it's about respect. not fake titles and mvps from ring chasing

but personally I gotta go with

- Myself
- Jordan
- Bird
- Durant
- Hakeem

5 most skilled ever

KobeBryant
11-22-2021, 05:58 PM
What advantages would Kobe bring to the table over MJ?

footwork
counters
range
left hand
playmaking
ball handling
hooks
floaters
pump fakes
difficult shot making

really? all mj has on me is hand size, defense, athleticism and free throw dunks

HBK_Kliq_2
11-22-2021, 06:12 PM
Curry/Jordan/Kawhi/Dirk/Draymond

SouBeachTalents
11-22-2021, 06:12 PM
like I keep telling people here. it's about respect. not fake titles and mvps from ring chasing

but personally I gotta go with

- Myself
- Jordan
- Bird
- Durant
- Hakeem

5 most skilled ever
Jordan, Kobe AND Durant on the same team? Too many cooks in the kitchen

SouBeachTalents
11-22-2021, 06:13 PM
Anyways, I’d go

Curry
Klay
Kawhi
Bird
Hakeem

ShawkFactory
11-22-2021, 06:19 PM
footwork
counters
range
left hand
playmaking
ball handling
hooks
floaters
pump fakes
difficult shot making

really? all mj has on me is hand size, defense, athleticism and free throw dunks

Still?

HunterSThompson
11-22-2021, 06:26 PM
Curry/Jordan/Kawhi/Dirk/Draymond

:facepalm

HunterSThompson
11-22-2021, 06:26 PM
Anyways, I’d go

Curry
Klay
Kawhi
Bird
Hakeem

SouBeachTalents
11-22-2021, 06:28 PM
3ball just may not be the biggest psychopath on the forum after all

HBK_Kliq_2
11-22-2021, 06:34 PM
Anyways, I’d go

Curry
Klay
Kawhi
Bird
Hakeem

That's pretty damn godly. You know curry klay durant works and then you replace durant with a better player in kawhi + bird + hakeem. Unbeatable

HBK_Kliq_2
11-22-2021, 06:35 PM

Kawhi in 2019 and Dirk in 2011 was better then any 1 playoff run from kobe.

Get over it

Phoenix
11-22-2021, 06:40 PM
Still?

The irony of that list is MJ simply didnt need half that shit( at least to the same degree) to get off good looks. LOL at the 'pumpfakes' like that is supposed be advantage Kobe.

ShawkFactory
11-22-2021, 07:02 PM
The irony of that list is MJ simply didnt need half that shit( at least to the same degree) to get off good looks. LOL at the 'pumpfakes' like that is supposed be advantage Kobe.

So stupid :lol

Baller789
11-22-2021, 08:50 PM
footwork
counters
range
left hand
playmaking
ball handling
hooks
floaters
pump fakes
difficult shot making

How about shooting consistency and efficiency?