Pop (Jackson)

Does this team win a Championship?

2much_knowledge
11-24-2021, 03:26 AM
So in this team, the pippen is way better than the mj.... interesting

hateraid
11-24-2021, 03:32 AM

It goes to show how stacked the Bulls were.

I used DeRozan due to similar game styles. I can switch that to Durant to illustrate the best perimeter scorer in the game. But the DeRozan sample fits better.

So answer the question and don't be a nit picker....if you feel you add knowledge and make rational points.

2much_knowledge
11-24-2021, 03:42 AM
It goes to show how stacked the Bulls were.

I used DeRozan due to similar game styles. I can switch that to Durant to illustrate the best perimeter scorer in the game. But the DeRozan sample fits better.

So answer the question and don't be a nit picker....if you feel you add knowledge and make rational points.

If you switch to Durant, thats overkill. You don't put those 2 in the same sentence. Rodman was 35, Bam is young

Derozan can't defend like Mj and doesn't have the drive to be the best. Leonard is better than pippen but he doesn't pass the ball like pip. What a disservice to Steven adams lol. They go far, maybe conference finals but i don't see them going all the way

TheGoatest
11-24-2021, 03:46 AM

Just like the original 90s Bulls.

Spurs m8
11-24-2021, 04:08 AM
These bron stans will be taking MJ rage to their graves lmfao

hateraid
11-24-2021, 04:09 AM

What does this have to do with Lebron? Talk about being mindfukked. Lol

iamgine
11-24-2021, 04:56 AM
Bam is way too good for Rodman but if we're to lower Jordan to Derozan level I guess Bam makes sense to equalize that.

hateraid
11-24-2021, 12:09 PM
Bam is way too good for Rodman but if we're to lower Jordan to Derozan level I guess Bam makes sense to equalize that.

It was a difficult one to process. It was either him or Gobert. But I thought more positional. But you had the same thought process as me

How far does this team go?

Bankaii
11-24-2021, 12:34 PM
It was a difficult one to process. It was either him or Gobert. But I thought more positional. But you had the same thought process as me

How far does this team go?
Draymond would’ve been a better fit for Rodman IMO.
But this team wins a championship most years. It’s better than the 2019 Raptors by a mile.

hateraid
11-24-2021, 01:22 PM
Draymond would’ve been a better fit for Rodman IMO.
But this team wins a championship most years. It’s better than the 2019 Raptors by a mile.

Rodman is unique in the fact he's the premier rebounder and post defender of his time who never was involved in the offense. Hard to match that up to today.

And yes, this shots on the Raptors team.

TheCorporation
11-24-2021, 01:46 PM

What does this have to do with Lebron? Talk about being mindfukked. Lol

expansionera
11-24-2021, 01:50 PM

Just like the actual 90s Bulls

2much_knowledge
11-25-2021, 04:26 AM
Just like the actual 90s Bulls

Right. Ill take your word for it ;)

TheGoatest
11-25-2021, 04:34 AM
Right. Ill take your word for it ;)

Well, Pippen was definitely:

-better at every single aspect of basketball other than scoring
-the more important ingredient in Bulls' winning based on how they did in the seasons they played without each other

It brings me great joy that you're taking my word for it, but you don't have to do that. You can take the word of empirical, statistical data.

nayte
11-25-2021, 06:17 AM
I think it's fair to say with the way the offence is perimeter orientated these days that dray is far better suited to this style.there is no post attack so rodman is a bit obsolete. That goes for rebounds too. I think Detroit rodman is far better suited to today's game then Chicago rodman

Axe
11-25-2021, 03:01 PM

-the more important ingredient in Bulls' winning based on how they did in the seasons they played without each other

It brings me great joy that you're taking my word for it, but you don't have to do that. You can take the word of empirical, statistical data.
The way you keep on praising or worshipping pippen by how he performed in the 90s while calling the said era 'weak' or 'watered-down' is so astonishing.

2much_knowledge
11-25-2021, 05:07 PM

Cool so you are expansion era too? Who else?

Do you agree alot with yourself from multiple accounts? Lol

2much_knowledge
11-25-2021, 05:08 PM
The way you keep on praising or worshipping pippen by how he performed in the 90s while calling the said era 'weak' or 'watered-down' is so astonishing.

Seems like pippen played in another timeline than everyone else

Real14
11-25-2021, 05:33 PM

Yea man, those comparisons are definitely bullshit