PDA

View Full Version : What were bron and the lakers thinking?

Bronbron23
11-24-2021, 12:18 PM
Letting all those players go for westbrook? They gave up so much including shooting and defense which is what they need. Can any of yall bron stans explain to me what bron was thinking with this move?

Bankaii
11-24-2021, 12:29 PM
The only valuable player they lost was KCP.
Kuzma is low IQ and inefficient. And while Harrell is a really good player, Vogel’s dumb ass didn’t know how to utilize him and preferred playing a worse version of him in Drummond.

Why do you make so many lebron threads, and named yourself after lebron, yet claim you’re a MJ fan lmao?

Bronbron23
11-24-2021, 01:05 PM
Kuzma is low IQ and inefficient. And while Harrell is a really good player, Vogel’s dumb ass didn’t know how to utilize him and preferred playing a worse version of him in Drummond.

Why do you make so many lebron threads, and named yourself after lebron, yet claim you’re a MJ fan lmao?

I didn't name myself after lebron lol. I had to pick a user name and bron is the best player in the league so i named it after him. It's not that deep buddy.

So you think westbrook has more impact than kuzma, kcp and Harrell combined?

expansionera
11-24-2021, 01:10 PM
Westbrook has been playing pretty well when Bron is out, which is why they acquired him to stagger when AD/Bron are out. Issue is too many guards not enough depth at wing or center, if they got Jones and Ariza was healthy we’d be having an entirely different discussion.

TheCorporation
11-24-2021, 01:39 PM

Bingo

HBK_Kliq_2
11-24-2021, 01:47 PM
They needed a "star" in Westbrook to carry things while LeBron is load managing or Davis is hurt.

Meanwhile, wizards are a top 3 seed and Lakers are not even .500 :roll:

SouBeachTalents
11-24-2021, 01:57 PM
They needed a "star" in Westbrook to carry things while LeBron is load managing or Davis is hurt.

Meanwhile, wizards are a top 3 seed and Lakers are not even .500 :roll:
The Clippers are the 5th seed without Kawhi

HBK_Kliq_2
11-24-2021, 02:59 PM
The Clippers are the 5th seed without Kawhi

43 win pace, the definition of average.

I hope they can be at least average.

tontoz
11-24-2021, 03:07 PM
43 win pace, the definition of average.

I hope they can be at least average.

:roll:

How exactly did you come up with "43 win pace"?

Their current winning percentage is 55.6%.

.556 x 82 games = 45.6 projected wins

bladefd
11-24-2021, 03:34 PM
I didn't name myself after lebron lol. I had to pick a user name and bron is the best player in the league so i named it after him. It's not that deep buddy.

So you think westbrook has more impact than kuzma, kcp and Harrell combined?

And 1st round pick too. Lakers gave that up. Lakers usually draft very well, finding the diamonds in the rough like Austin Reaves. If Lakers kept their 1st rounder, chances are they would have found another steal