PDA

View Full Version : MJ played "bron-ball" (team too reliant on him) before he learned how to win, while..

3ba11
11-24-2021, 04:40 PM
Lebron continues to play bron-ball, so he never learned to win (organic) and only learned to team-hop..

"Learning to win" entails moving away from strategy that revolves around 1 player (bron-ball), which requires correcting flaws... i.e. Jordan called for the ball too much, too soon, and didn't score in a strategic way that wore down defenses, while Lebron needed to be an assist target more often - aka let teammates handle the ball so young players develop and the team uses the best ball movement strategy.

So it's clear that Jordan made the necessary changes and therefore achieved the highest team ceilings/Finals records, while Lebron still plays "bron-ball" with teams that rely entirely on him and have lower team ceilings.

RRR3
11-24-2021, 04:41 PM
OP lied about having a college basketball career :biggums:

What a scumbag.

3ba11
11-24-2021, 04:46 PM

What a scumbag.

You always bring up my brief D1 career at 2 different schools (perhaps not much of a "career") whenever you can't respond to the OP... what a sad lad you are

RRR3
11-24-2021, 04:48 PM
You always bring up my brief D1 career at 2 different schools (perhaps not much of a "career") whenever you can't respond to the OP... what a sad lad you are
Why did you pretend you were good at basketball? You told us you were the third best player on your college team. Meanwhile you probably haven’t played since fourth grade.

3ba11
11-24-2021, 05:09 PM
Why did you pretend you were good at basketball? You told us you were the third best player on your college team. Meanwhile you probably haven’t played since fourth grade.

I was the best everything being equal... Yes, better than Raj and Carlos if everything's equal

ShawkFactory
11-24-2021, 05:19 PM
I was the best everything being equal... Yes, better than Raj and Carlos if everything's equal

Being equal being if everyone had equal basketball skills?

PeroAntic
11-24-2021, 05:34 PM
https://terrysdevotions.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/1-1.jpg

TAZORAC
11-24-2021, 05:36 PM
Lebron continues to play bron-ball, so he never learned to win (organic) and only learned to team-hop..

"Learning to win" entails moving away from strategy that revolves around 1 player (bron-ball), which requires correcting flaws... i.e. Jordan called for the ball too much, too soon, and didn't score in a strategic way that wore down defenses, while Lebron needed to be an assist target more often - aka let teammates handle the ball so young players develop and the team uses the best ball movement strategy.

So it's clear that Jordan made the necessary changes and therefore achieved the highest team ceilings/Finals records, while Lebron still plays "bron-ball" with teams that rely entirely on him and have lower team ceilings.

NBA teams had only 4-5 good players when MJ played in his prime...who cares

ELITEpower23
11-24-2021, 06:09 PM
OP has a severe case of LDS

LeBron Deranged Syndrome

Sad.

GrayGoat
11-24-2021, 06:25 PM
MJ titles playing Bron ball: 0

LeBron titles playing Bron ball: 4

8Ball
11-24-2021, 07:02 PM

:roll:

Hahahahahhaaahhahah

MJ titles playing Pippen Ball?

SATAN
11-24-2021, 07:42 PM

What a scumbag.

What's his address?

3ba11
11-24-2021, 08:24 PM

Lebron titles playing Bron ball: 4 by forming super-teams and therefore never learning to win (organic)

^^^ fixed

Everyone in history needed teammates to match or lead them in scoring for entire playoff runs, while MJ led his teammates in every SERIES by all least 10 ppg.. Scoring differentials matter because equal-scoring teammates to attract equal defensive attention, so only MJ had to defeat maximum defensive attention for an entire career - today's super-teams (3 elite offensive players) simply don't place that burden on any 1 player.

Axe
11-24-2021, 08:25 PM
Zach randolph

3ba11
11-24-2021, 08:29 PM
Zach randolph

Smashed on 4 times in a row by 3ball

This is fact, just like the fact that no one in history won more than 2 Finals without a teammate getting FMVP or 25 ppg for at least 1 of the Finals.. But Jordan won 6 Finals with Pippen going 0/6 in FMVP and peaking at 21 ppg

Axe
11-24-2021, 08:32 PM
Smashed on 4 times in a row by 3ball

This is fact, just like the fact that no one in history won more than 2 Finals without a teammate getting FMVP or 25 ppg for at least 1 of the Finals.. But Jordan won 6 Finals with Pippen going 0/6 in FMVP and peaking at 21 ppg
Lima
India
Alpha
Romeo

That's all ;)

3ba11
11-24-2021, 08:37 PM
Revised OP

MJ played "bron-ball" (team too reliant on him) before he learned how to win, while Lebron continues to play bron-ball, so he never learned to win (organic) and only learned to team-hop..

So it's clear that Jordan made the necessary changes and therefore learned to win (organic).. Otoh, Lebron still plays "bron-ball" and therefore never learned to win (needs to team-hop and form super-teams).

Axe
11-24-2021, 08:46 PM
Thread cliffs

Op is a liar

r15mohd
11-25-2021, 09:42 AM
so which school was it again OP? the one in Chicago where after class you would play on the same courts as MJ did and gained great 'insight' from those who played against him? or was it at FIU with Raja Bell, and how come you haven't been on their PAW'd cast yet? all former players, even their towel boys, have gotten on to share some behind the scenes

ShawkFactory
11-25-2021, 10:19 AM
Revised OP

AKA: “I was trolling, got picked apart, and instead of just accepting that I was trolling and moving on, I’ll completely change what I was saying”.

Pathetic

TheCorporation
11-25-2021, 10:48 AM
Revised OP

MJ played "bron-ball" (team too reliant on him) before he learned how to win, while Lebron continues to play bron-ball, so he never learned to win (organic) and only learned to team-hop..

So it's clear that Jordan made the necessary changes and therefore learned to win (organic).. Otoh, Lebron still plays "bron-ball" and therefore never learned to win (needs to team-hop and form super-teams).

https://i.postimg.cc/mDWTZXX2/Trans-Bron-Sexuals-lol.png

Pip' N Rodman
11-25-2021, 02:41 PM

Damn!

sdot_thadon
11-25-2021, 06:31 PM
Damn op, so you mean to tell me Mj - tha goat! was supoptimal at bron-ball? Meanwhile Lebron turned it into 4 titles? Wow.

3ba11
11-25-2021, 06:34 PM
so which school was it again OP? the one in Chicago where after class you would play on the same courts as MJ did and gained great 'insight' from those who played against him? or was it at FIU with Raja Bell, and how come you haven't been on their PAW'd cast yet? all former players, even their towel boys, have gotten on to share some behind the scenes

I'd love to go on Raj's podcast if he has one. That would work well.

The first thing I would do is congratulate him for making the NBA and having a long career - he beat odds to make it and had many doubters, including myself.. I was honored to witness one of his lowest moments after the North Carolina game, and I wouldn't necessarily bring this up on the podcast if he didn't want.. But to recover from that and still make the league - more than impressive.

And the way he did it - he was smart and adjusted to the higher level by finding his niche - 3-and-D - so he was thinking ahead of his time.

Then his battles with Kobe - unreal and it's crazy to think that I once sparked Raj's ire as well in practice once - actually preseason pickup games.. I'd bring that up on the podcast for sure but there's a good chance he wouldn't remember.

RRR3
11-25-2021, 06:47 PM
I'd love to go on Raj's podcast if he has one. That would work well.

The first thing I would do is congratulate him for making the NBA and having a long career - he beat odds to make it and had many doubters, including myself.. I was honored to witness one of his lowest moments after the North Carolina game, and I wouldn't necessarily bring this up on the podcast if he didn't want.. But to recover from that and still make the league - more than impressive.

And the way he did it - he was smart and adjusted to the higher level by finding his niche - 3-and-D - so he was thinking ahead of his time.

Then his battles with Kobe - unreal and it's crazy to think that I once sparked Raj's ire as well in practice once - actually preseason pickup games.. I'd bring that up on the podcast for sure but there's a good chance he wouldn't remember.
He wouldn’t remember because he never met you.

3ba11
11-25-2021, 07:47 PM
He wouldn’t remember because he never met you.

I injured his quadreceps in an incidental clash, and he missed time

AirBonner
11-25-2021, 07:47 PM

Brutal reality

3ba11
11-25-2021, 07:49 PM
Brutal reality

MJ played "bron-ball" (team too reliant on him) before he learned how to win (organic), while, Lebron continues to play bron-ball, so he never learned to win and only learned to team-hop..

AirBonner
11-25-2021, 08:05 PM
MJ played "bron-ball" (team too reliant on him) before he learned how to win (organic), while, Lebron continues to play bron-ball, so he never learned to win and only learned to team-hop..

LeBron won organic Bron ball rings. The toughest rings

RRR3
11-25-2021, 08:06 PM
I injured his quadreceps in an incidental clash, and he missed time
No you didn’t. You never met him in your life. Stop pretending to be someone you’re not.

3ba11
11-25-2021, 08:16 PM
No you didn’t. You never met him in your life. Stop pretending to be someone you’re not.

I have and everything I said is true, including the OP.

Imagine never learning to win and empower teammates and team strategy by being an assist target... Unfortunately, that would require elite jumpshooting skill/off-ball, which Lebron lacks...

So he isn't top 10 because his skillset (6'9" westbrooking) doesn't yield sufficiently high team ceilings/Finals records.. Yeah he's smarter than Westbrook, but he's using the same inferior strategy (ball-dominance), so he can't win without exhorbitant help and yields lower team ceilings than ball movement players (elite jumpshooters).

RRR3
11-25-2021, 08:21 PM
I have and everything I said is true, including the OP.

Imagine never learning to win and empower teammates and team strategy by being an assist target... Unfortunately, that would require elite jumpshooting skill/off-ball, which Lebron lacks...

So he isn't top 10 because his skillset (6'9" westbrooking) doesn't yield sufficiently high team ceilings/Finals records.. Yeah he's smarter than Westbrook, but he's using the same inferior strategy (ball-dominance), so he can't win without exhorbitant help and yields lower team ceilings than ball movement players (elite jumpshooters).
No you haven’t, Snivelly. I already exposed you and you were reduced to a blubbering rage :oldlol:

3ba11
11-25-2021, 08:37 PM
No you haven’t, Snivelly. I already exposed you and you were reduced to a blubbering rage :oldlol:

You were exposed as a stalker that confirmed what I said, along with my family's names and addresses

RRR3
11-25-2021, 08:39 PM
:mad:
Meltdown. No one ever stalked you and I am pretty sure that person isn’t even you just someone you’re pretending to be who you know. We all know you’re lying about your past. No former d1 player would post like you do.

SATAN
11-25-2021, 10:45 PM
Most points generated in NBA history

https://i.postimg.cc/bYRnkP2p/lebronpointsgenerated2.jpg

:bowdown:

3ba11
11-26-2021, 03:42 PM
Most points generated in NBA history

https://i.postimg.cc/bYRnkP2p/lebronpointsgenerated2.jpg

:bowdown:

The westbrooking record

3ba11
11-27-2021, 08:22 PM
Laker legend James Worthy agrees with 3ball word for word:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1He2rNa3Y8o&t=02m55s

Lebron-ball = zero #1 offenses in 2 decades despite tons of offensive help...

Jordan = four #1 offenses with trash offensive help including 4 on 5 with rodman and pippen a weak scorer "system" player at 2nd option

SATAN
11-27-2021, 09:55 PM
Laker legend James Worthy agrees with 3ball word for word:

Interesting...