PDA

View Full Version : Golden State's record is WAY BETTER then they actually are

TAZORAC
11-27-2021, 11:59 PM
The Warriors are currently sitting in 1st place in the West...the teams in the West 6-10 right now are the Trailblazers, Timberwolves, Lakers, Grizzles, Nuggets...I could easily see the Warriors losing to all these teams, with the exception of the Lakers, especially a healthy Nuggets.

Who agrees that the in spite of having the best record in the NBA, the Warriors are not the best team in the NBA?

Mask the Embiid
11-28-2021, 12:08 AM
We’ll find out who the best team in the league is on Tuesday…. And the loser just gets the consolation prize of being the 2nd best team in the league :oldlol: and it’s not close between them and whoever the 3rd is btw

HBK_Kliq_2
11-28-2021, 12:27 AM
They will be the best team once klay returns.

That's why kawhi needs to get his ass back and save the world again like he did in 2019

Spurs m8
11-28-2021, 01:42 AM
Reminds me of the top teams of the East the last 2 decades

Dr. Cheesesteak
11-28-2021, 02:01 AM
Then they actually are what?

hold this L
11-28-2021, 06:24 AM
This is one of those threads you bump during the playoffs to make fun lf OP.

13 net rating so far into the season.

11-28-2021, 08:27 AM
The Warriors are currently sitting in 1st place in the West...the teams in the West 6-10 right now are the Trailblazers, Timberwolves, Lakers, Grizzles, Nuggets...I could easily see the Warriors losing to all these teams, with the exception of the Lakers, especially a healthy Nuggets.

Who agrees that the in spite of having the best record in the NBA, the Warriors are not the best team in the NBA?

When the Dubs are #1 at the end of the season are you gonna start complaining about illegal screens?

RRR3
11-28-2021, 08:45 AM
This is one of those threads you bump during the playoffs to make fun lf OP.

13 net rating so far into the season.
Lol y’all aren’t winning shit in the playoffs if Klay doesn’t return as Klay. No one wins with Jordan frigging Poole as second option hate to break it to you.

Full Court
11-28-2021, 09:45 AM
The West is just weak this year. Warriors, Clippers, and Suns are the only teams that have a shot at the title.

ArbitraryWater
11-28-2021, 10:30 AM
Lol y’all aren’t winning shit in the playoffs if Klay doesn’t return as Klay. No one wins with Jordan frigging Poole as second option hate to break it to you.

Klay will be solid and they will beat teams in the playoffs..

very stupid post but you took it easy cause you will always be able to say "oh well Klay was good", well considering anything else is kinda stupid. He will be good.

ArbitraryWater
11-28-2021, 10:30 AM
The West is just weak this year. Warriors, Clippers, and Suns are the only teams that have a shot at the title.

Y r u so stupid

ShawkFactory
11-28-2021, 10:49 AM
It’s surprising because they’ve been by far the best team in the league defensively. I don’t know that that will always be the case but they’re still winning 60+

Thenameless
11-28-2021, 11:54 AM

I see the Lakers as the biggest threat....if they can get their $hiT together.

Axe
11-28-2021, 08:19 PM
So i guess no excuses at all if they lose next year. They are frigging stacked as hell.

999Guy
11-28-2021, 08:30 PM
Based on what?

I might be skeptical of the offense they have but otherwise, they’re kinda shockingly good

I haven’t watched them at all so I don’t know what the hell is going on

I do know their offensive performance against the Lakers in the play-in made me physically ill. And the roster is very similar to that one.

Nemanja, Porter, and a now healthy Looney are decent players but they don’t count for a god damn +11 difference off last years team

Edit: forgot James Wiseman was literally the worst player in the NBA so huge addition by subtraction.

hold this L
11-28-2021, 11:14 PM
Based on what?

I might be skeptical of the offense they have but otherwise, they’re kinda shockingly good

I haven’t watched them at all so I don’t know what the hell is going on

I do know their offensive performance against the Lakers in the play-in made me physically ill. And the roster is very similar to that one.

Nemanja, Porter, and a now healthy Looney are decent players but they don’t count for a god damn +11 difference off last years team

Edit: forgot James Wiseman was literally the worst player in the NBA so huge addition by subtraction.

The team is drastically different. They were something like -167 when Steph was off the floor last season. I think until 3-4 games ago, they were only -6 into the season which is a massive, massive improvement. And you're wrong, Otto, Nemana, Iggy, GP II are a big improvement. Maybe not individually but the way they are used, they make a big difference.

Also some massive differences between last season and this one:
- JP only started to play well in the last 1/3rd of the season. He was thrown back to the G league because he was so bad playing like a boy, and he came back as a man. He's still developing a ton, but he is a positive player they took from last season doing well this year. Still very inconsistent but a plus.
- Wiggins and JP both got used to the system by the end of the season. Same with JTA. A big issue was that only 3 players could play the GSW system last year. Now you add these 3 guys, Iggy and you have 7 until Klay's back. Add some high IQ guys like otto and Bjelica, and you have the main part of the team that know the system.
- They got 2 shooters in Otto and Bjelica to help space the floor.
- GP II there for defensive depth.

Warriors went 15-5 at the end of the season, the keys were there. Throw Kelly the **** out of the team, and now Wiseman needs to earn every minute he gets.

hold this L
11-28-2021, 11:16 PM
Wiggins is the team's 2nd option for now. JP still needs to be more consistent, but he can be the #1 or #2 guy in a given game. Obviously.. the hope is that most of the OG Klay is back. Insider news is good, but we'll see.

bdonovan
11-28-2021, 11:30 PM

The Warriors actually beat most of these teams you claim they would lose to: Trailblazers, Timberwolves, Lakers, Nuggets (Pre-Season).

The Warriors have beaten some of the best teams in the NBA and it wasn't even close: the Nets (14-6) and the Bulls (13-8) easily- (beat Bulls by 26 points; beat Nets by 18 points).

Not sure the point of your post. It seems to have little in the way of actual logic.

Baller789
11-29-2021, 12:30 AM
Wiggins is the team's 2nd option for now. JP still needs to be more consistent, but he can be the #1 or #2 guy in a given game. Obviously.. the hope is that most of the OG Klay is back. Insider news is good, but we'll see.

Lebron fam gonna be like this GSW is a superteam in a few months if they win the championship. :lol

hold this L
11-29-2021, 12:06 PM
Lebron fam gonna be like this GSW is a superteam in a few months if they win the championship. :lol
Most definitely :lol

Cyrus334
11-29-2021, 12:41 PM
I agree with that, on paper they definitely aren't a team that you'd think could go 18-2 during the first 20 games. I'd be worried about them for the playoffs if Klay wasn't coming back this year but if he comes back anywhere close to what he was when he last played, they're the team to beat in the West.