:biggums:

Spurs m8
11-28-2021, 11:02 PM

Looks like LeBricks 3 point stats from last game

Did tatum also miss 2 game winners?

HBK_Kliq_2
11-28-2021, 11:11 PM
He's no kawhi or durant when it comes to efficiency but he's solid most of the time.

This season when he plays with jaylen brown though, he's the least efficient player in nba history. What a clown hahahahhha

Probably because they operate in the same areas when trying to score. Kawhi and George had similar issues but were never close to this bad and still dominant together.

BlackMamba8
11-28-2021, 11:19 PM

Did kobe **** your mom or something? You know hes passed away right?

I swear you Lebum fans are ****ing weird....

HunterSThompson
11-28-2021, 11:49 PM
kobe had like 2 games in his entire career that were like the 6 for 24 game. the other was against Boston. for the most part kobes off nights are like 36 to 40% and those are obviously a very small percentage of the time since he shot 45% and had the same points per shot as jordan till his Achilles rupture and a better efg% than Larry Bird I think

the myth that kobe wasn't efficient is exactly that. a myth

kobe took the most highly difficult shots of all time. he never had to get open. he never had to pass out of a double. he could always get a solid look anywhere over mid court with either hand

nobody could do what kobe did. some guys could do what he did inside 15 feet or outside 15 feet but nobody could do both with both hands.

kobe is the most skilled player ever by far and that's why people put him in the goat conversation with only 1 mvp and only 2 fmvps. the eye test counts for much more than any kind of media voted award

OP loses this thread and his life in a failed daily attempt 20 years running at trying to convince himself that kobe isn't as good as people say he is.

the end

HBK_Kliq_2
11-28-2021, 11:53 PM
kobe had like 2 games in his entire career that were like the 6 for 24 game. the other was against Boston. for the most part kobes off nights are like 36 to 40% and those are obviously a very small percentage of the time since he shot 45% and had the same points per shot as jordan till his Achilles rupture and a better efg% than Larry Bird I think

kobe took the most highly difficult shots of all time. he never had to get open. he never had to pass out of a double. he could always get a solid look anywhere over mid court with either hand

nobody could do what kobe did. some guys could do what he did inside 15 feet or outside 15 feet but nobody could do both with both hands.

kobe is the most skilled player ever by far and that's why people put him in the goat conversation with only 1 mvp and only 2 fmvps. the eye test counts for much more than any kind of media voted award

OP loses this thread and his life in a failed daily attempt 20 years running at trying to convince himself that kobe isn't as good as people say he is.

the end

I consider 36% as the cut off for a good 3 point shooter.

Kobe had 2 seasons out of 20 years when he shot 36% or better.

He's closer to Iverson in efficiency then he is to Jordan or kawhi

SouBeachTalents
11-28-2021, 11:54 PM

the end
He was inefficient in the Finals and elimination games

HunterSThompson
11-29-2021, 12:03 AM
I consider 36% as the cut off for a good 3 point shooter.

Kobe had 2 seasons out of 20 years when he shot 36% or better.

He's closer to Iverson in efficiency then he is to Jordan or kawhi

most people that shoot threes only take them when they're open and force them only at the end of the clock. Kobe took desperation type attempts over guys almost every single time he shot. and till the Achilles injury he shot 34%

the one time every 10 games he's open I almost never saw kobe miss. had kobe been just a role player I have no doubt he shoots over 40% from three. the degree of difficulty is so much higher than other guys its not even comparable. the only other guys with that ability are prime tmac. Durant. bird or dirk types

1987_Lakers
11-29-2021, 12:05 AM
2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%
2001 - 24 ppg | 41.5 fg% | 50 TS%
2002 - 27 ppg | 51 fg% | 62 TS%
2004 - 23 ppg | 38 fg% | 46 TS%
2008 - 26 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 50.5 TS%
2009 - 32 ppg | 43 fg% | 52.5 TS%
2010 - 29 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 52.8 TS%

AirBonner
11-29-2021, 12:05 AM
So Kobe took worse shots than anyone so he shouldn’t be penalized?

HunterSThompson
11-29-2021, 12:06 AM
He was inefficient in the Finals and elimination games

everyone was inefficient back then in the finals. the refs let everything go on the perimeter

guys kobe defended:

reggies 2000 finals = 41%fgs
M Jackson 2000 finals = 41% fg's
iversons 2001 finals = 40%fgs
snow 2001 finals = 40%fgs
mckie 2001 finals = 31%fg's
bell 2001 finals = 30%fg's
kidds 2002 finals = 43%fg's
Hamilton 2004 finals = 40%fg's
prince 2004 finals = 38%fg's
pierce 2008 finals = 43%fg's
Rondo 2008 finals = 37%fg's
Alston 2009 finals = 36%fg's
lee 2009 finals = 37%fg's
reddick 2009 finals = 40%fg's
nelson 2009 finals = 34%fg's
pierce 2010 finals = 43%fg's
ray 2010 finals = 36%fg's
tony allen 2010 finals = 33%fg's

guys lebron defended

Parker - 53% ( finals MVP )
Terry - 50%
Marion - 48%
Dirk - 42% ( finals MVP )
Durant - 55%
Kawhi - 51% 2013
Diaw - 50%
Kawhi - 61% 2014 ( finals MVP )
Manu - 50%
Iguodala - 52% ( finals MVP )
Green - 49% ( should be finals MVP. thanks silver ) 2016
Durant - 56% ( finals MVP ) 2017
Iguodala - 53%
Durant - 53% ( finals MVP ) 2018
Green - 52% 2018
Iguodala - 58% 2018
Butler - 55%

even Jordan's last 3 finals weren't that great efficiency wise

HBK_Kliq_2
11-29-2021, 12:08 AM

Yeah that's the way I took it

"I have low iq and took hard 3 point shots so I bricked but but but it it was open during shoot around I would make them"

Hahahahhaha

HunterSThompson
11-29-2021, 12:08 AM

he took them because he could while still being efficient. same point per shot as jordan for 17 years if his career

kobe in an interview said he takes crazy shots to kill the other teams energy and silence the crowd cause so much of how a game goes is momentum and favorable reffing. so you need those silencers. or to pump up the home crowd. it's psychological

HunterSThompson
11-29-2021, 12:10 AM
how dull are laker home games with lebron. the crowd isn't even into it. but when kobe was there the crowd was pumped up. well for an LA crowd they were. they actually made some noise. now you can hear a pin drop. that's cause of how kobe scored. it was exciting

TheCorporation
11-29-2021, 12:11 AM
he took them because he could while still being efficient. same point per shot as jordan for 17 years if his career

kobe in an interview said he takes crazy shots to kill the other teams energy and silence the crowd cause so much of how a game goes is momentum and favorable reffing. so you need those silencers. or to pump up the home crowd. it's psychological

So 40% of the time he's silencing the crowd and 60% of the time he's hyping them up with his misses :lol

1987_Lakers
11-29-2021, 12:12 AM
how dull are laker home games with lebron. the crowd isn't even into it. but when kobe was there the crowd was pumped up. well for an LA crowd they were. they actually made some noise. now you can hear a pin drop. that's cause of how kobe scored. it was exciting

Must of been really exciting for them to witness 6-24 from Kobe in one of the biggest games in Lakers history.

HBK_Kliq_2
11-29-2021, 12:15 AM

Kobe is Jimmy butler who happens to be over hyped because he played with Lakers and shaq

HunterSThompson
11-29-2021, 12:16 AM
So 40% of the time he's silencing the crowd and 60% of the time he's hyping them up with his misses :lol

all it takes is one big shot to swing a quarter

kobe knew how to swing all the momentum. remember how the Phoenix crowd just died inside when he hit those long crazy jumpers over tough defense like 3 straight times and slapped Alvin gentry on the ass. the entire building was like kobes funeral at staples.

HunterSThompson
11-29-2021, 12:20 AM
Kobe is Jimmy butler who happens to be over hyped because he played with Lakers and shaq

that's just hating. I never trash kawhi or lebron like that. for a long time I had kawhi as the 2nd best behind Durant and I said lebron from 2012 to 2018 was better than curry ever was. I bought 3 of his rookie cards and cheer him and the Lakers on now. if you just put your own silly jealousy aside you might be OK

cheer up little fella

Pip' N Rodman
11-29-2021, 12:29 AM
that's just hating. I never trash kawhi or lebron like that. for a long time I had kawhi as the 2nd best behind Durant and I said lebron from 2012 to 2018 was better than curry ever was. I bought 3 of his rookie cards and cheer him and the Lakers on now. if you just put your own silly jealousy aside you might be OK

cheer up little fella

Rank them by their 30 point triple doubles

Wally450
11-29-2021, 12:59 PM
This Celtics team is hard to watch. Bring Brad back to the sidelines.