PDA

View Full Version : Celtics' Enes Kanter Freedom on Lebron says: I'm here to educate him'

kawhileonard2
11-30-2021, 05:49 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32755256/celtics-enes-kanter-freedom-says-welcome-sit-lebron-james-human-rights-abuses-china-here-educate-him

WhiteKyrie
11-30-2021, 05:55 PM
Kanter and LeBron both aren’t sharp knives.

Real Men Wear Green
11-30-2021, 06:23 PM
If this was just about the issues he wouldn't be fixated on James like this but if he went after Tatum he would get traded to Sacramento.

Kblaze8855
11-30-2021, 06:41 PM
China was doing vile shit before he came to the league and were heavily partnered with it before he got there. Nike has had the sweatshops all his life. He’s made 100 million dollars knowing it and wears a Nike logo on his chest every time he plays. Knowing that how does he then preach about morals over money? Seriously. We are all hypocrites. We all want the world to be better and the bad guy to stop winning. Then we buy IPhones, watch movies and sports backed by China, and have nice meals out when that money could feed a small family for months.

I feel like all our houses are too glass to be throwing rocks on a lot of these issues. A veteran nba player who cashed checks generated by the very partnerships he has a problem with? That house isn’t even glass. Glass has some resistance. That’s a house of cotton candy.

At least if he walked away while he was still a big-time contract player he could pull the Dave Chapelle card and carve credibility out of his financial sacrifices to stand on principle. All he’s got left is to not get his next contract, likely blame that on being too vocal against the machine, flip that into more Fox News interviews, and setup a post playing career to extend living lavishly on the mountain of money China and Nike already helped him collect.

You walk away I’ll hear out a morals over money case from you. You squeeze every drop out of the machine as you yell about it being corrupt it just kinda….rings hollow to me.

Like the PETA president who was talking about how nobody should use products tested on animals but when confronted about her insulin use knowing it was developed by torturing animals said she needed her life to help the animals.

She can justify using animal testing products….because she uses her life to stop more of it. Neat little arrangement these people make to justify their choices but it’s about the best he could do I bet. Claim he had to get rich to help so it’s ok he took the money.

Im not sure anyone in sports has a moral high ground to stand on here.

Even the people wanting change still took the money. Who walked away before the payday?

Thats who I wanna hear from.

We all live too well to talk about how others don’t do enough. It’s just a matter of how big a hypocrite we all are. Not a matter of if we are one or not.

dreamshake
11-30-2021, 06:45 PM

Even the people wanting change still took the money. Who walked away before the payday?

We all live too well to talk about how others don’t do enough. It’s just a matter of how big a hypocrite we all are. Not a matter of if we are one or not.

Kyrie Irving.

Kblaze8855
11-30-2021, 06:49 PM
Kyrie has made 160 million already and is making 19 million this season not to play. He’s not the guy.

Kblaze8855
11-30-2021, 06:51 PM
Craig Hodges and Abdul Rauf perhaps. Hodges talked an awful lot of shit and never made much money. Claims he was blackballed.

tpols
11-30-2021, 07:02 PM
Enes Kanter was kicked out of turkey because he stood against their current dictatorial regime. It was a noble attempt, but ever since.. the Turkish government has basically been holding his family ransom.

So he's now been made into a liberal caricature as a form of blackmail. He can't ever go back to Turkey. So his entire existence is basically controlled by what the western powers that be tell him to do. Even down to changing his name. They could tell him to permanently walk backwards if he wants to stay here and he'd have to do it.

LAL
11-30-2021, 07:09 PM
China was doing vile shit before he came to the league and were heavily partnered with it before he got there. Nike has had the sweatshops all his life. He’s made 100 million dollars knowing it and wears a Nike logo on his chest every time he plays. Knowing that how does he then preach about morals over money? Seriously. We are all hypocrites. We all want the world to be better and the bad guy to stop winning. Then we buy IPhones, watch movies and sports backed by China, and have nice meals out when that money could feed a small family for months.

I feel like all our houses are too glass to be throwing rocks on a lot of these issues. A veteran nba player who cashed checks generated by the very partnerships he has a problem with? That house isn’t even glass. Glass has some resistance. That’s a house of cotton candy.

At least if he walked away while he was still a big-time contract player he could pull the Dave Chapelle card and carve credibility out of his financial sacrifices to stand on principle. All he’s got left is to not get his next contract, likely blame that on being too vocal against the machine, flip that into more Fox News interviews, and setup a post playing career to extend living lavishly on the mountain of money China and Nike already helped him collect.

You walk away I’ll hear out a morals over money case from you. You squeeze every drop out of the machine as you yell about it being corrupt it just kinda….rings hollow to me.

Like the PETA president who was talking about how nobody should use products tested on animals but when confronted about her insulin use knowing it was developed by torturing animals said she needed her life to help the animals.

She can justify using animal testing products….because she uses her life to stop more of it. Neat little arrangement these people make to justify their choices but it’s about the best he could do I bet. Claim he had to get rich to help so it’s ok he took the money.

Finally became a republican. :cheers:

Kblaze8855
11-30-2021, 07:20 PM
Finally became a republican. :cheers:

The only Republican I could vote for in a national election:

https://youtu.be/q_i3zOcquEQ

LAL
11-30-2021, 07:34 PM

Well that was interesting, i'm very impressed.

LeCola
11-30-2021, 07:50 PM
Enes Kanter was kicked out of turkey because he stood against their current dictatorial regime. It was a noble attempt, but ever since.. the Turkish government has basically been holding his family ransom.

So he's now been made into a liberal caricature as a form of blackmail. He can't ever go back to Turkey. So his entire existence is basically controlled by what the western powers that be tell him to do. Even down to changing his name. They could tell him to permanently walk backwards if he wants to stay here and he'd have to do it.

He was controlled by Fetullah Gülen.

Now, he is still controlled by Gülen.

Enes has never kicked out from Turkey. When he left, Gülen and AKP were allies.

He is not a freedom fighter, he is just a member of an islamic community.

If you ask who controls Gülen, I would say I always think he is a CIA agent. My theory is that they want to make him Papa of muslims, so they can control people in middle east easier.

Kblaze8855
11-30-2021, 07:53 PM
Well that was interesting, i'm very impressed.

Arguably the most liberal slanted show in history had perhaps the only well done conservative characters I’ve ever seen. Any Republican that got more than 3 lines was routinely kicking the ass of whoever his liberal opponent was at the time and it was always straight facts. Maybe it was just to make up for only having about 4 of them in 7 seasons.

SATAN
11-30-2021, 08:03 PM
What is LeBron supposed to do? Go to China and change their government? :lol

LAL
11-30-2021, 08:09 PM
Arguably the most liberal slanted show in history had perhaps the only well done conservative characters I’ve ever seen. Any Republican that got more than 3 lines was routinely kicking the ass of whoever his liberal opponent was at the time and it was always straight facts. Maybe it was just to make up for only having about 4 of them in 7 seasons.

Lol. Don't know what show this is. 4 republicans in 7 seasons? What crap were they showing when Republicans weren't on? It's mostly facts with most conservatives anyway compared to the crazy left. That guy in the clip was very clear and interesting though.

Still think you're conservative without realizing.

Kblaze8855
11-30-2021, 08:17 PM
Lol. Don't know what show this is. 4 republicans in 7 seasons? What crap were they showing when Republicans weren't on? It's mostly facts with most conservatives anyway compared to the crazy left. That guy in the clip was very clear and interesting though.

Still think you're conservative without realizing.

West wing. And yea about 4 of them. But they all won every argument:

https://youtu.be/LvQjX8jNbR0

A woman destroys the case for the equal rights amendment that used to come up now and then.

And nah I’m not particularly conservative but I have been asked by conservatives who hy I wouldn’t run for local office as one. People just kinda….assume I am for whatever reason.

fsvr54
11-30-2021, 08:17 PM

You're a fool then

Kblaze8855
11-30-2021, 10:43 PM
You're a fool then

Funny thing is that having to appeal to the zealots like you is why republicans become such a caricature of conservative beliefs when they hit the national level. If they could be themselves a lot of them would have a chance to convert someone like me who will listen to any argument if you make it well. That isn’t realistic though. Almost nobody in politics is as far left or right as they have to be to appeal to enough people to win in such a polarized world where the zealots are turned off by nuance.

I could play the role of a Republican or a democrat if I had to but the left would call me too conservative and the right would call me a rino.

Can’t just take each issue as a lone issue. Have to line it all up with your team. Makes the top guys on both sides seem pretty fake to me but the people republicans have to appeal to and get it bed with(probably while holding their noses) tend to make them hard to stomach for me.

DevBooker'sMask
11-30-2021, 11:24 PM
e kanter is a good man, helping lehighschool education

iamgine
11-30-2021, 11:32 PM

That's not hypocrisy. You can be on something and yet be against it. Like smoking. I bet lots of smokers are against smoking. Most heavy smokers I talked to said smoking is horrible for health and I should never even start.

bdonovan
11-30-2021, 11:37 PM
He was controlled by Fetullah Gülen.

Now, he is still controlled by Gülen.

Enes has never kicked out from Turkey. When he left, Gülen and AKP were allies.

He is not a freedom fighter, he is just a member of an islamic community.

If you ask who controls Gülen, I would say I always think he is a CIA agent. My theory is that they want to make him Papa of muslims, so they can control people in middle east easier.

Good point, never knew that. Everything about Kanter's shtick seems contrived.

SATAN
11-30-2021, 11:38 PM
Funny thing is that having to appeal to the zealots like you is why republicans become such a caricature of conservative beliefs when they hit the national level. If they could be themselves a lot of them would have a chance to convert someone like me who will listen to any argument if you make it well. That isn’t realistic though. Almost nobody in politics is as far left or right as they have to be to appeal to enough people to win in such a polarized world where the zealots are turned off by nuance.

I could play the role of a Republican or a democrat if I had to but the left would call me too conservative and the right would call me a rino.

Can’t just take each issue as a lone issue. Have to line it all up with your team. Makes the top guys on both sides seem pretty fake to me but the people republicans have to appeal to and get it bed with(probably while holding their noses) tend to make them hard to stomach for me.

Solid post.

bdonovan
11-30-2021, 11:42 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32755256/celtics-enes-kanter-freedom-says-welcome-sit-lebron-james-human-rights-abuses-china-here-educate-him

I've never taken Kanter seriously as an NBA player.

I'll take "Kanter Freedom" seriously when he learns what it takes to be a true citizen- calling out injustice within our own borders. If he actually cares about Muslims and isn't a intel pawn, he should be screaming bloody murder over Guantanamo- a torture laboratory where we torture people who have never stood trial. By and large all Muslims. Not white muslims like the Uyghurs who have European origins but nonetheless.

I'll take Kanter seriously when he calls out the 1 million civilians in the Muslim world were killed by our wars in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan. You earn trust by calling out our own misdeeds before you start pointing the finger elsewhere.

Until then all his talk on Uyghurs in China is just hypocrisy.

FultzNationRISE
11-30-2021, 11:48 PM

Please do not call him that, it's disrespectful.

DevBooker'sMask
12-01-2021, 01:02 AM
Please do not call him that, it's disrespectful.

i apologized my bad your right

kawhileonard2
12-01-2021, 02:06 AM

Agreed!

LAL
12-01-2021, 10:46 AM
West wing. And yea about 4 of them. But they all won every argument:

https://youtu.be/LvQjX8jNbR0

A woman destroys the case for the equal rights amendment that used to come up now and then.

And nah IÂ’m not particularly conservative but I have been asked by conservatives who hy I wouldnÂ’t run for local office as one. People just kindaÂ….assume I am for whatever reason.

Nice scene there, great logical argument by that lady.

I understand you never were on either side, but you gotta admit the left has gone mostly off the rails with their ideas and leadership, especially the last 6 years or so (corona, lgbtq,omb, blm agendda, crime infested blue states etc)? I saw you many times disagreeing with the more conservative posts here than the ridiculous leftist agenda posts, always felt like you knew better but it's cool :cheers:

Mask the Embiid
12-01-2021, 10:51 AM
ENES FREEDOM needs to shut his %@#^ing mouth about LeBruce Banner James

Full Court
12-01-2021, 09:22 PM
Good point, never knew that. Everything about Kanter's shtick seems contrived.

I've never taken Kanter seriously as an NBA player.

I'll take "Kanter Freedom" seriously when he learns what it takes to be a true citizen- calling out injustice within our own borders. If he actually cares about Muslims and isn't a intel pawn, he should be screaming bloody murder over Guantanamo- a torture laboratory where we torture people who have never stood trial. By and large all Muslims. Not white muslims like the Uyghurs who have European origins but nonetheless.

I'll take Kanter seriously when he calls out the 1 million civilians in the Muslim world were killed by our wars in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan. You earn trust by calling out our own misdeeds before you start pointing the finger elsewhere.

Until then all his talk on Uyghurs in China is just hypocrisy.

Congratulations on buying into all the anti-American propaganda. Not only are you flat out wrong, you're misinformed and ignorant.

Sulico
12-02-2021, 12:21 AM
Everybody are so concerned about Uyghurs ever since China started to threat US economical and political dominance.

It's just a coincidence, I am sure. Americans are very empathetc people. Very commendable!

kawhileonard2
12-02-2021, 09:06 PM
ENES FREEDOM needs to shut his %@#^ing mouth about LeBruce Banner James

Why he is educating Lebron like Booker did to him last playoffs

expansionera
12-02-2021, 11:13 PM
He’s trolling, following the Kaepernick model trying to rile people and players up to get enough attention to develop his own brand despite having mediocre skill relative to his position. I would say both him and Kip are upper echelon bench players who are going to get worse each year after this so this is only chance to remain relevant while making money on a contender.

He’s definitely not gonna be playing for LA on the minimum anytime soon after disrespecting Kong

kawhileonard2
12-04-2021, 02:10 AM
Lebron constantly getting educated. Happened Vs Dwight Howard, Carlos Arroyo, Devin Booker to name a few

kawhileonard2
12-05-2021, 03:22 PM

Yep

Full Court
12-05-2021, 04:42 PM
Some people are just too dumb to educate though. :confusedshrug:

Kblaze8855
12-05-2021, 05:40 PM
He’s calling out Jeremy Lin now….

Shame on you @JLin7 (https://twitter.com/JLin7?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7C twterm%5E1467525844000145414%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es 1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fclutchpoints.com%2Fceltics-news-enes-kanter-freedom-takes-aim-at-jeremy-lin-in-latest-anti-china-rant%2F)Haven’t you had enough of that Dirty Chinese Communist Party money feeding you to stay silent?How disgusting of you to turn your back against your country & your people.Stand with Taiwan!Stop bowing to money & the Dictatorship.Morals over Money brother

Kblaze8855
12-05-2021, 05:41 PM
^
Because Lin has taken an offer to play in China when no nba offer came. Forgot to mention that.

FultzNationRISE
12-05-2021, 07:15 PM
pEnes is 100% state propaganda.

Immigration from the ME is going to be ramped up further in coming years to keep western populations afloat, so the muslim terror angle won't be as politically useful as it was in the past. Instead China will be labeled the new enemy.

pEnes is an asset to get westerners and muslims all hating China.

kawhileonard2
12-10-2021, 12:56 AM
pEnes is 100% state propaganda.

Immigration from the ME is going to be ramped up further in coming years to keep western populations afloat, so the muslim terror angle won't be as politically useful as it was in the past. Instead China will be labeled the new enemy.

pEnes is an asset to get westerners and muslims all hating China.

How is it propaganda?

kawhileonard2
12-13-2021, 01:30 PM
^
Because Lin has taken an offer to play in China when no nba offer came. Forgot to mention that.

Is he playing in China?

Lebron23
12-13-2021, 01:35 PM
How is it propaganda?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4z9loShAJFqfXxQGZ4OAoIZsfqmsG3 be5AlJJGlXhUnTpjQ89A1Coh-90DtSvIaC_6EI&usqp=CAU

kawhileonard2
01-10-2022, 05:51 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4z9loShAJFqfXxQGZ4OAoIZsfqmsG3 be5AlJJGlXhUnTpjQ89A1Coh-90DtSvIaC_6EI&usqp=CAU

Enes just educated Lebron on this subject

Thenameless
01-10-2022, 06:59 PM
Kanter should do all his talking in Turkey.

ThRRR3tardSatan
01-10-2022, 07:02 PM

Nah. They can have ill-han omar instead.

kawhileonard2
01-20-2022, 09:59 AM

Why is that?

kawhileonard2
02-23-2022, 11:32 PM
Kanter now nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.

kawhileonard2
05-03-2022, 07:44 AM
Hopefully Lebron is reading up on this and is getting his education.

Mr. Woke
05-03-2022, 10:52 AM
Enes is a shill for the CIA and military industrial complex.

He needs to educate himself.

LeGoat4Life
05-03-2022, 11:23 AM
Lebron and his Stans are pretty uneducated

Mr. Woke
05-03-2022, 11:43 AM
Lebron and his Stans are pretty uneducated

LeBron haters are retarded sheeple.

kawhileonard2
06-25-2022, 06:54 PM
LeBron haters are retarded sheeple.

How so?

Full Court
06-25-2022, 09:07 PM
I like this Enes Freedom guy.

He's educating Lebron...

And I'm educating the Bronies. :lol

kawhileonard2
06-30-2022, 12:24 AM
I like this Enes Freedom guy.

He's educating Lebron...

And I'm educating the Bronies. :lol

Very True!

kawhileonard2
08-31-2022, 03:48 PM
Enes is a shill for the CIA and military industrial complex.

He needs to educate himself.

How so?

Full Court
08-31-2022, 04:58 PM
How so?

Don't even bother going there. Wokey is a conspiracy nut job.

bison
08-31-2022, 05:04 PM
How so?

He is a Taiwan stan who slanders China. That makes him a CIA asset (regardless if he's on their payroll, most likely a useful idiot)

Lakers Legend#32
08-31-2022, 05:15 PM
He's a Celtic b!tch, nothing more to say.

Lebron23
08-31-2022, 06:03 PM
He's a Celtic b!tch, nothing more to say.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/12/enes-kanter-freedom-letting-himself-be-used/620900/

That's probably the reason why he became an American Citizen. The guy works for the CIA. They are as bad as the FBI during Hoover's time.

https://i.redd.it/gb0cujl9sww81.jpg

Lebron23
08-31-2022, 06:10 PM
He is a Taiwan stan who slanders China. That makes him a CIA asset (regardless if he's on their payroll, most likely a useful idiot)

I read it on reddit. Enes Kanter is a disgusting human being.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDOHYz6XMAIHKad?format=jpg&name=large

Lebron23
08-31-2022, 06:14 PM
He sold out his country and his former leader for an American Citizenship. He is playing dangerous games, and he is meeting people with notorious characters. Someday it's going to bite him literally in the butt.

Full Court
08-31-2022, 06:25 PM

Everything he's said about China has been truthful and accurate.

Lebron23
08-31-2022, 06:45 PM
I hope someday he gets deported back to Turkey. Erdogan is going to castrate him

Full Court
08-31-2022, 07:39 PM
I hope someday he gets deported back to Turkey. Erdogan is going to castrate him

You sound like a complete whiney loser.

Not suprised though. It goes along with being a Bronie. As does sucking up to China.

Lebron23
09-01-2022, 04:45 AM
You sound like a complete whiney loser.

Not suprised though. It goes along with being a Bronie. As does sucking up to China.

Got this from facebook

All his anti china parading is totally an op. He was wanted by Interpol on terrorism charges brought from Turkey for his ties with the Fethullahist Terrorist group, run by Turkish cleric Fethulla Gulen. Gulen works with Graham Fuller, ex-CIA Kabul Station chief and former vice president of the National Security Council, and it's widely believed Gulen was funded by the CIA to throw that coup against Erdogan in 2016 (not to mention a few soft coup attempts prior to 2016). Fuller is really close with Gulen, and Fuller wrote the US report on "The Xianjiang Problem" in 98, where they cited that they wouldn't rule out using the Uyghar card to exert pressure on China in the event of some future crisis or confrontation. AND in the same report, it mentions other Muslim groups outside of China who have been encouraging and agitating muslim separatist movements, including Pan-Turkic groups such as the Grey Wolves, which Kanter was shown doing the hand symbol for and then said it wasn't a Grey Wolves symbol, it was a hand symbol for ..*checks notes*.. the ****ing grinch that stole Christmas...
Also, the Uyghar American Association... founded in 98, the same year Fuller's Xianjiang report came out (weird coincidence, right?)...is also led by another hardcore Gulen follower (also just a weird coincidence I'm sure).
These are just a few points (there's a shitload of other links and info) of some pretty deep shit that really comes down to supporting anti china propaganda to prop up US interests.

86Celtics
09-01-2022, 05:10 AM

This idiot is siding with a vicious dictator because Kanter had a go at his favourite player. Trolling or not it's disgusting.

Lebron23
09-01-2022, 06:10 AM
This idiot is siding with a vicious dictator because Kanter had a go at his favourite player. Trolling or not it's disgusting.

Kanter is a terrorist, and wanted in Turkey. The CIA cannot topple Erdogan's leadership.

zeerghit
09-01-2022, 06:30 AM
Kanter is a terrorist, and wanted in Turkey. The CIA cannot topple Erdogan's leadership.

wtf you taliking ?

Full Court
09-01-2022, 06:52 AM
Got this from facebook

Oh, well if you saw it on facebook, then it's definitely factual.....

Lol.

You're an idiot.

Lebron23
09-01-2022, 07:39 AM
wtf you taliking ?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2712016-enes-kanter-arrest-sought-by-turkey-for-alleged-involvement-in-terror-group

He was involved with a terror group

Lebron23
09-01-2022, 07:46 AM
Oh, well if you saw it on facebook, then it's definitely factual.....

Lol.

You're an idiot.

You can join Enes Kanter on Jail in Turkey. maybe you can s*ck each other's C*ck Enes Freedom can put hs p3nis in your butt.

zeerghit
09-01-2022, 08:25 AM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2712016-enes-kanter-arrest-sought-by-turkey-for-alleged-involvement-in-terror-group

He was involved with a terror group

this is ur sources? and by this u decided hes terrorist? how f*cking dumb u can be..

8Ball
09-01-2022, 08:27 AM

Correct.

Kanter supports a terrorist. Gulen movement is a terrorist movement. What else is new.

Full Court
09-01-2022, 02:43 PM
You can join Enes Kanter on Jail in Turkey. maybe you can s*ck each other's C*ck Enes Freedom can put hs p3nis in your butt.

Boooo hooooo hoooooo. A butthurt Bronie melting down because Enes Kanter criticized his hero.

You're as intelligent as a moth.

Axe
09-01-2022, 07:44 PM
https://c.tenor.com/sttF8xY21_QAAAAC/goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Full Court
09-01-2022, 07:51 PM
Funny how all the Bronies, including the autistic dingus, all support the communist genocide.

No surprise at all.

Lebron23
09-01-2022, 11:17 PM
this is ur sources? and by this u decided hes terrorist? how f*cking dumb u can be..

https://www.state.gov/reports/country-reports-on-terrorism-2019/turkey/

Maybe you need to continue reading and researching. The Gulem movement is designated as a terrorist group in Turkey. They plotted a Military Coup Supported by the CIA, and they failed. Just a bunch of loser like Enes Kanter who smells like a fish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BClen_movement

Full Court
09-01-2022, 11:20 PM

Maybe you need to continue reading. The Gulem movement is designated as a terrorist group in Turkey. They plotted a Military Coup Supported by the CIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BClen_movement

You're an uninformed idiot. Erdogan and the Turkish government violate human rights all the time, and they label lots of groups terrorist (specifically Kurdish independence groups) so they can eradicate them.

You're bitter and butthurt because Kanter spoke the truth about your spineless hero Bronie who sucks up to genocidal regimes like China.

Get over yourself and stop being a whiny little bitch. And stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about when you're just an ignorant idiot.

Lebron23
09-01-2022, 11:59 PM
You're an uninformed idiot. Erdogan and the Turkish government violate human rights all the time, and they label lots of groups terrorist (specifically Kurdish independence groups) so they can eradicate them.

You're bitter and butthurt because Kanter spoke the truth about your spineless hero Bronie who sucks up to genocidal regimes like China.

Get over yourself and stop being a whiny little bitch. And stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about when you're just an ignorant idiot.

I am not talking to you. You are a republican. You believe in fake news all the time. Zelensky visited Erdogan, and he has a nice relationship with other Western Countries.

LeBron is a better human being than Kanter who also sucks at basketball. No nba team is going to sign that net negative player. You can join him in the unemployment lists.

Lebron23
09-02-2022, 12:38 AM
https://c.tenor.com/sttF8xY21_QAAAAC/goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

I am done talking with full court. He sounds like a retard

Full Court
09-02-2022, 11:57 AM
I am not talking to you. You are a republican. You believe in fake news all the time. Zelensky visited Erdogan, and he has a nice relationship with other Western Countries.

LeBron is a better human being than Kanter who also sucks at basketball. No nba team is going to sign that net negative player. You can join him in the unemployment lists.

"Bu-bu-bu-but I did a Google search and found a Wikipedia article!!!"

You're an idiot with the IQ of a toad. Lebron is a spineless idiot who Kanter called out for being the cowardly fool that he is.

The truth hurts.
:lebroncry:

Full Court
09-02-2022, 12:02 PM
Kanter gets nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Bronies: "He's a terrorist!" :lebroncry:

:roll: As if we needed any more proof that they're brainless morons.

Axe
09-02-2022, 02:54 PM
I am done talking with full court. He sounds like a retard
:lol

I agree. You even made the ish forum punching bag post twice in a row after you. And since you're a bronie, it responds to you because your opinions matter all the time.

Gohan
09-02-2022, 03:41 PM

Is lebron right with God? Who cares if hes a better human being to you? Will that get him into heaven when its time? Just a few questions

Full Court
09-02-2022, 10:06 PM

I agree. You even made the ish forum punching bag post twice in a row after you. And since you're a bronie, it responds to you because your opinions matter all the time.

"Waahhh wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhh, Kanter insulted the the man I love. I HATE him! I'll call him a TERRORIST!"

What a pathetic weeping dingus. :lol Kanter's more of a man than your hero will ever be. No go drink some more soymilk, loser. :lol

Axe
09-03-2022, 12:28 AM
mMm mMm mMm!!! *slurp* *slurp* *slurp*

https://i.ibb.co/D1h8qcQ/IMG-20220903-122509.jpg
:roll::roll::roll:

Full Court
09-03-2022, 09:06 AM
:roll::roll::roll:

Top ten things that make Axe the merman dingus cry:

#1 - Michael Jordan
#2 - 3ball
#3 - Full Court
#4 - Enes Kanter
#5 - Ja Morant
#6 - Breitbart
#7 - Steph Curry
#8 - Wilt Chamberlain
#9 - 4/10
#10 - Being out of soy milk

:roll:

Weep it up, dingus.

Axe
09-03-2022, 02:06 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7NhKkp1/IMG-20220827-220848.jpg

:yaohappy:

Full Court
09-03-2022, 05:13 PM

I don't even need to try to trigger the autistic dingus. :lol

All I have to do is post a Breitbart article or quote Enes Kanter.

Then when I point out the truth about his hero Bronie he REALLY goes into a meltdown. :roll:

What a pathetic dingus.

Axe
09-03-2022, 05:51 PM
Yep, it keeps on whining because it's severely affected all the time by whatever i say lol. :oldlol:

Full Court
09-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Yep, it keeps on whining because it's severely affected all the time by whatever i say lol. :oldlol:

Enes Kanter Freedom generously educates low-IQ Lebron.

And I generously educate the low-IQ dingus.

No wonder Axey-poo poo gets so triggered by both of us.

Axe
09-03-2022, 07:46 PM
Triggered = resident ISH redneck jizzrag above quoting me more than five times everyday :bowdown:

Apparently the braindead troll is too stupid to realize this. :yaohappy:

Full Court
09-03-2022, 10:02 PM
Triggered = resident ISH redneck jizzrag above quoting me more than five times everyday :bowdown:

Apparently the braindead troll is too stupid to realize this. :yaohappy:

Weeping dingus sure does a lot of crying. Why are Bronies so emotionally fragile?

Must be a combination of autism and being on his period. :lol

Axe
09-03-2022, 11:17 PM
And it still quoted me to show that its apparently hurt by the ugly truth. Rofl. xD

Full Court
09-04-2022, 09:35 AM
And it still quoted me to show that its apparently hurt by the ugly truth. Rofl. xD

Enes Kanter: Man among men.

Lebron: Weakling among men.

Axe: Dingus among Bronies, moron among dinguses.

Truth hurts.

Axe
09-04-2022, 02:47 PM
Lol funny how our resident ISH redneck jizzrag calls me a 'moron' only for the sake of proving to everyone that it cannot stop thinking about me all day. :yaohappy:

Full Court
09-04-2022, 05:12 PM
Lol funny how our resident ISH redneck jizzrag calls me a 'moron' only for the sake of proving to everyone that it cannot stop thinking about me all day. :yaohappy:

^Confirmed moron. :lol

A moron among dinguses.

And a dingus among Bronies.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgiffiles.alphacoders.com%2F118%2F 118865.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
09-04-2022, 05:57 PM
^^Keeps on letting me live rent free inside its dead pea brain, despite whining i'm a moron who continues to ruin its shitty life. :pimp:

Full Court
09-04-2022, 09:42 PM
^^Keeps on letting me live rent free inside its dead pea brain, despite whining i'm a moron who continues to ruin its shitty life. :pimp:

Not surprising at all that a blatant anti-semite like Axe hates Enes Kanter.

In other shocking news:

Water is wet. And Bronies are intellectually bereaved.

Axe
09-04-2022, 11:10 PM
Translation by our resident ISH redneck jizzrag: 'wIlL tOtAlLy sUcK tHe dOnGs oF aNy cEleBrItY oR fIgUrE wHo sAyS sHiT aBoUt lEbRoN jEjEjEjE hUrR dUrR kYuHh...'

Full Court
09-04-2022, 11:18 PM
Translation by our resident ISH redneck jizzrag: 'wIlL tOtAlLy sUcK tHe dOnGs oF aNy cEleBrItY oR fIgUrE wHo sAyS sHiT aBoUt lEbRoN jEjEjEjE hUrR dUrR kYuHh...'

Nobody takes the opinion of an anti-semite seriously.

Yawwwwwwwwn. Just a butt hurt Bronie who also happens to be a bigot.

And a crybaby. :lol

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F12Z4v34 UXpOxR6%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
09-04-2022, 11:37 PM
Nobody takes the opinion of an anti-semite seriously.
Says the babbling lunatic who always feels compelled to respond and quote whatever i say each day. Yep, keep lying some more by fooling everybody. :roll:

kawhileonard2
09-04-2022, 11:40 PM
He really educated Lebron on this. Lebron needs to close his mouth.

Full Court
09-05-2022, 08:34 AM
Says the babbling lunatic who always feels compelled to respond and quote whatever i say each day. Yep, keep lying some more by fooling everybody. :roll:

You'll be forever known on this site as an autistic dingus and an anti-semite.

I'm surprised you didn't get along with that kenneth weirdo. Both of you hate Jews, so it's surprising you two weren't buddies. Or maybe you are.

Axe
09-05-2022, 09:10 AM

Yikes, take a look who's on damage control by confidently having to spill more lies because it's clearly demonstrated above that it has no credibility here at all whatsoever (and that's not the only proof). Just like its equally obsessed lord 3ball. :rolleyes:

Full Court
09-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Yikes, take a look who's on damage control by confidently having to spill more lies because it's clearly demonstrated above that it has no credibility here at all whatsoever (and that's not the only proof). Just like its equally obsessed lord 3ball. :rolleyes:

Let's see here. What do we know about Axe the weeping dingus?

Posts pictures of Hitler - check.
Frequently posts swastikas and other nazi symbols - check.
Genocide denier - check.

Yep, definitely an anti-semite. In addition to being incredibly dumb, he's also a crappy human being. :lol

Wow. What is it about Bronie that attracts people like this?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F12Z4v34 UXpOxR6%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
09-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Yikes, imagine being such a fragile snowflake all you're capable of is barking like a yapping bitch to the same poster everyday. :oldlol:

Full Court
09-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Yikes, imagine being such a fragile snowflake all you're capable of is barking like a yapping bitch to the same poster everyday. :oldlol:

The anti-semite is angry. AGAIN. :roll:

Stay weepy, dingus. I'm sure hating people is very healthy. :lol

hateraid
09-05-2022, 03:08 PM

Hahaha! Literally

Observe how this very post will trigger her to respond...

Full Court
09-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Hahaha! Literally

Imagine being such a frail dingus that you need a loser like hoseraid to white knight for you in every thread. :roll:

Dingus brothers.

hateraid
09-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Lolol! I called it!

Triggered right on cue. I love how I own her soul

Watch her get triggered again into a response....

In 3...2...

Axe
09-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Hahaha! Literally

Lol it always barks on command even without having to interact with it directly. :oldlol:

Full Court
09-05-2022, 05:26 PM
Lolol! I called it!

Triggered right on cue. I love how I own her soul

Watch her get triggered again into a response....

In 3...2...

I've got Bronies following me around like puppy dogs. :roll:

"I swear I'm not Bronie, guys! Please believe me!!!!"

A Bronie and a dingus. :lebroncry:

Full Court
09-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Lol it always barks on command even without having to interact with it directly. :oldlol:

Now that you've outed yourself out as an anti-semite, it makes sense why you have an irrational fear of Breitbart.

"Th-th-th-the Jewish run media!!" :lebroncry:

:roll: Triple A. Axe the Autistic Anti-semite.

:milton

hateraid
09-05-2022, 05:48 PM

Literally! Talk about no self awareness. She literally barked on my command! I said watch her respond and didnwhat said. How clueless is she? Lolol

Full Court
09-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Literally! Talk about no self awareness. She literally barked on my command! I said watch her respond and didnwhat said. How clueless is she? Lolol

The dumb Bronie and the autistic anti-semite. You two make a cute couple. Made for each other. :roll:

Axe
09-05-2022, 08:53 PM
It probably wonders why it keeps on getting trolled and jizzed on a daily basis. Doesn't realize it's the forum punching bag itb. Apparently it's also very upset all it does is babble shit about the people it hates here. :yaohappy:

Full Court
09-05-2022, 09:08 PM
It probably wonders why it keeps on getting trolled and jizzed on a daily basis. Doesn't realize it's the forum punching bag itb. Apparently it's also very upset all it does is babble shit about the people it hates here. :yaohappy:

Every day he wakes up.

He's still a weeping dingus.

He's still a moron among Bronies.

He's still an anti-semite.

His hero is still an underachiever.

No wonder he's such a triggered loser.

hateraid
09-05-2022, 09:18 PM

She literally doesn't have any self awareness looking like a bitch following us around lolol.

Some people are so oblivious to realize that their ego makes them look like a fool. She is one of them. Responding like a dog is more important that living a normal life. But let's keep our dog barking lolol

Axe
09-05-2022, 09:36 PM
She literally doesn't have any self awareness looking like a bitch following us around lolol.

Some people are so oblivious to realize that their ego makes them look like a fool. She is one of them. Responding like a dog is more important that living a normal life. But let's keep our dog barking lolol
Lmao spot on. The thing is, it wouldn't even bother to do all this shit if we also hate lebron like it does all the time. Oh, and it looks like whatever we say it will still be forever on its period. :D

kawhileonard2
09-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Devin educated him on the court.

hateraid
09-06-2022, 03:49 AM
Lmao spot on. The thing is, it wouldn't even bother to do all this shit if we also hate lebron like it does all the time. Oh, and it looks like whatever we say it will still be forever on its period. :D

Literally! I don't even like Lebron but she's so focused on me that basketball doesn't even matter. She's only here to fulfill her ego that looking like a fool but getting the last post in is more important. Any thread anytime we can make her bark. So amusing. I forgot I'm in ISH. I just want to see my dog follow me around

Full Court
09-06-2022, 02:51 PM

You sound like a low-IQ triggered snowflake.

Or in other words, a Bronie. :lol

Full Court
09-06-2022, 02:52 PM

"Enes Kanter talk bad about my hero Bronie. Me HATE Enes Kanter. Me also hate Semites. Most of all me hate Full Court, cause he make me look like fool dingus."

Try drinking more soy milk, dingus. I'm sure if you drink enough it'll make it all better. :roll:

hateraid
09-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Lol, she's so triggered it doesn't matter if she hijacks the thread as long as she gets the last word. Lolol

Meltdown in another thread!

Axe
09-06-2022, 05:05 PM
Literally! I don't even like Lebron but she's so focused on me that basketball doesn't even matter. She's only here to fulfill her ego that looking like a fool but getting the last post in is more important. Any thread anytime we can make her bark. So amusing. I forgot I'm in ISH. I just want to see my dog follow me around
Well, at least you're not wrong. It doesn't have to be quoted to make it bark. And it's hurt by the ugly truth too. :oldlol:

Full Court
09-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Lol, she's so triggered it doesn't matter if she hijacks the thread as long as she gets the last word. Lolol

Meltdown in another thread!

Well, at least you're not wrong. It doesn't have to be quoted to make it bark. And it's hurt by the ugly truth too. :oldlol:

No way hateraid isn't autistic. :lol

No wonder he feels the need to white knight for the weeping dingus.

The Autistic Bronie Brothers.

kawhileonard2
09-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Is Lebron taking this schooling to heart?

hateraid
09-07-2022, 01:25 AM

This isn't even a basketball forum to her. It's a kennel. And we got our mutt contained and trained lol

Full Court
09-07-2022, 01:34 PM
This isn't even a basketball forum to her. It's a kennel. And we got our mutt contained and trained lol

^This pathetic snowflake literally cries over people on an internet forum criticizing Bronie. :roll:

So tell me, dingus, how did Lebum leading a super team to the lottery make you FEEL? :lol

hateraid
09-07-2022, 01:51 PM
I don't even like Lebron and my dog tries to reach for straws. Lol. Classic

She's getting her shit pushed in every thread

Full Court
09-07-2022, 01:59 PM
I don't even like Lebron and my dog tries to reach for straws. Lol. Classic

She's getting her shit pushed in every thread

"I don't even like Lebron!"

We all know the truth.

You're a full-fledged, bona fide, dyed-in-the-wool Bronie.

And the truth does indeed hurt.

Axe
09-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Looks like you hit another nerve again lmao. I love how its unrivalled autism causes it to prioritize us over its failing grades in school. :D

Full Court
09-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Looks like you hit another nerve again lmao. I love how its unrivalled autism causes it to prioritize us over its failing grades in school. :D

Autistic anti-semites are going to do autistic anti-semitic things. :confusedshrug:

Tell me something, dingus, does this picture make you cry and weep?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. TmU-4yUEyjedMf5NF68ltgHaE8%26pid%3DApi&f=1

It does, doesn't it?

hateraid
09-08-2022, 01:21 AM

Too easy. Lol. I've got full control of her

Full Court
09-08-2022, 01:13 PM

Full Court: Man among men.

hateraid: Dingus among Bronies.

Axe: Moron among dinguses.

Axe
09-08-2022, 02:58 PM
:oldlol:

Meanwhile, our pet resident ISH redneck jizzrag still couldn't control its bleeding after being too busy stressing itself thinking about all the bronies that it couldn't even get rid off in this mental asylum all day. :yaohappy:

Full Court
09-08-2022, 10:10 PM

Meanwhile, our pet resident ISH redneck jizzrag still couldn't control its bleeding after being too busy stressing itself thinking about all the bronies that it couldn't even get rid off in this mental asylum all day. :yaohappy:

Hi, Axe the Autistic Anti-semite.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. tcdGQJdePobnQ_AUSNE2rwHaE6%26pid%3DApi&f=1

hateraid
09-09-2022, 01:02 PM

She's literally a puppet. We just pull her strings all day everyday lol

Full Court
09-09-2022, 09:12 PM

Full Court: Man among men.

hateraid: Dingus among Bronies.

Axe: Moron among dinguses.

Axe
09-10-2022, 01:41 AM
True. If given the chance, our little pet jizzrag would most likely love to murder lebron and his fans irl but rn, it's limited to being a sore loser who just whines about them all day itb. Funny it still also couldn't get rid of the bronies here at all. ;)

Full Court
09-10-2022, 05:49 AM
True. If given the chance, our little pet jizzrag would most likely love to murder lebron and his fans irl but rn, it's limited to being a sore loser who just whines about them all day itb. Funny it still also couldn't get rid of the bronies here at all. ;)

I'd rather keep the Bronies in a rage than get rid of them. :lol

So what triggers you more,

this?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. DUsxcvFfys_DA8h2_Io81QHaFp%26pid%3DApi&f=1

or this?

https://www.breitbart.com

hateraid
09-10-2022, 12:54 PM

She's so ass hurt she'll willing to be a punching bag in 2 threads. Lol. Loser IRL confirmed

Full Court
09-10-2022, 01:01 PM
She's so ass hurt she'll willing to be a punching bag in 2 threads. Lol. Loser IRL confirmed

The blubbering butthurt Bronie barks again. :roll:

"I'm not even a Lebron fan, but I HATE Enes Kanter because he educated my hero!"

What a pathetic loser. :roll:

Axe
09-10-2022, 01:39 PM
Its entire ish existence is dedicated to lebron and many posters here who don't hate him at all, especially when it talks about them more than it does with its very own hero. :lebronamazed:

hateraid
09-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Its entire ish existence is dedicated to lebron and many posters here who don't hate him at all, especially when it talks about them more than it does with its very own hero. :lebronamazed:

I'm not reading her posts in here either. But let me guess what my dog is barking:

Dingus
Calling me a Bronie
Acting like we're the ones who are triggered

Am I right?

Full Court
09-10-2022, 02:58 PM
I'm not reading her posts in here either. But let me guess what my dog is barking:

Dingus
Calling me a Bronie
Acting like we're the ones who are triggered

Am I right?

This dingus constantly saying, "I'm ignoring Full Court, I swear guys!"

All while not ignoring me. :roll:

Oh, he's triggered for sure!

What a dingus. :lol

hateraid
09-11-2022, 01:13 PM
So I'm right then. Lol.

Full Court
09-11-2022, 01:30 PM
So I'm right then. Lol.

:lol And you still want to claim you're not reading my posts???? :roll:

What a dingus.

And a Bronie.

And a triggered one at that.

hateraid
09-11-2022, 09:43 PM
Triggered in 2 threads. Lol.

Full Court
09-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Triggered in 2 threads. Lol.

This snowflake: "I swear I'm not a Bronie, guys!!"

Is clearly a whining Bronie.

"I'm not a lefty, guys!!!"

Sure. He's just too ashamed to admit it, just like he's too ashamed to admit he's a Bronie. I bet he's a closet Bernie Sanders supporter. :lol

Pathetic.

kawhileonard2
09-12-2022, 10:46 PM
Lebron didn't go to college so he is getting educated on many levels in life and on the court.

hateraid
09-13-2022, 11:53 AM
Being triggered in multiple threads. So sad

Full Court
09-13-2022, 03:06 PM
Being triggered in multiple threads. So sad

It is sad. You really should seek counseling or something. Being upset and angry all the time can't be good for your mental health.

:lol Pathetic Bronie.

hateraid
09-13-2022, 03:16 PM
What a sad life when you need to win internet banter to have a sense of security. No self awareness from my pet

Full Court
09-13-2022, 04:53 PM
What a sad life when you need to win internet banter to have a sense of security. No self awareness from my pet

You sound like a crybaby. As usual.

You and your merman buddy sure are weepy.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.thedailybeast.com%2Fimage%2Fu pload%2Fc_crop%2Cd_placeholder_euli9k%2Ch_1439%2Cw _2560%2Cx_0%2Cy_0%2Fdpr_2.0%2Fc_limit%2Cw_740%2Ffl _lossy%2Cq_auto%2Fv1492112250%2Farticles%2F2016%2F 06%2F16%2Fthe-nba-is-softer-than-baby-thighs%2F160615-stern-nba-crying-tease_s8oidd&f=1&nofb=1

hateraid
09-14-2022, 04:25 AM
No self awareness

Lol, triggered every time I post

Full Court
09-14-2022, 09:56 AM
No self awareness

Lol, triggered every time I post

The blubbering Bronie still crying like a little girl.

Pathetic. :roll:

https://www.pngkit.com/png/detail/106-1069694_mj-crying-face-png-black-and-white-download.png

hateraid
09-15-2022, 12:03 AM
Lol, still triggered!

Full Court
09-15-2022, 07:41 AM
Lol, still triggered!

Still my biatch. :lol

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pngkit.com%2Fpng%2Fdetail%2F1 06-1069694_mj-crying-face-png-black-and-white-download.png&f=1&nofb=1

hateraid
09-15-2022, 11:29 AM
Triggered in 3 threads lol

Full Court
09-15-2022, 11:45 AM
Triggered in 3 threads lol

Still my biatch. :lol

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pngkit.com%2Fpng%2Fdetail%2F1 06-1069694_mj-crying-face-png-black-and-white-download.png&f=1&nofb=1

Truth hurts.

hateraid
09-15-2022, 11:57 AM
The mentally ill dig still triggered lol

LeGoat4Life
09-15-2022, 12:17 PM
It doesnt take much to educate Lebron

Lebron and his stans are dumb as fck :lol

LeGoat4Life
09-15-2022, 12:17 PM
It doesnt take much to educate Lebron

Lebron and his stans are dumb as fck :lol

Full Court
09-15-2022, 01:01 PM
The mentally ill dig still triggered lol

Enes Kanter educates the low-IQ Lebron...

And I educate low-IQ Bronies like hoseraid. :roll:

Truth hurts.

hateraid
09-15-2022, 01:04 PM
Mental illness is curable....but in this case it's fun to poke the retard lol

Full Court
09-15-2022, 01:24 PM
Mental illness is curable....but in this case it's fun to poke the retard lol

hateraid and Axe: The unambiguously autistic duo. :roll:

hateraid over here raging like

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/df/f9/96dff9edea925a09e7a343532d5a5619.gif

hateraid
09-15-2022, 01:46 PM
The mentally ill dog needs the last post in order to cope with life lol

Full Court
09-15-2022, 03:11 PM
The mentally ill dog needs the last post in order to cope with life lol

^This dingus is literally crying like a little girl because I won't let him have the last post. :roll:

Sucks to be you.

hateraid
09-15-2022, 09:31 PM
All I got to say is last post and watch Full Court get triggered..

Full Court
09-15-2022, 10:47 PM
All I got to say is last post and watch Full Court get triggered..

^Beta male Bronie crying like a little girl again. :roll:

Must have a sore vag.

hateraid
09-16-2022, 03:30 AM
Last post lol

Full Court
09-16-2022, 08:21 AM
Last post lol

^Triggered Bronie. :lol

hateraid
09-17-2022, 12:46 PM
Last post

Lololol

Full Court
09-17-2022, 04:08 PM
Last post

Lololol

^
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. TbYChUG4Mod7ZL5jruymbAHaEK%26pid%3DApi&f=1

hateraid
09-17-2022, 08:36 PM
Last post!

Full Court
09-17-2022, 08:44 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. TbYChUG4Mod7ZL5jruymbAHaEK%26pid%3DApi&f=1

SATAN
09-17-2022, 11:46 PM
Full Court, I have you on ignore and I wouldn't bother reading anything you say in response to this but I'd like to point something out. Your recent behavior on ish is some of the SADDEST shit I've ever seen in my life. You are NOT funny, EVER. It's absolutely PATHETIC. Seeing these guys absolutely clown you on a daily basis is incredible, you unaware ****ing retard. I'm almost certain the whole board with the exception of two other low IQ dickheads would agree. You have absolutely no self awareness or self esteem. We all see it. Whatever is going on in your life or your mind, try to make changes. Get off the internet for a while. Go read a book or work out. Play ball. Talk to your neighbors. Try to be a better person than this worthless sack of shit you seem like on ish. Be better. We are rooting for you to get through this.

SATAN
09-17-2022, 11:57 PM
From reading his posts months ago, this is what Full Court always looked like in my mind:

https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/article-1292931990395-0c8d7b00000005dc-251904_466x310.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=466%2C310

hateraid
09-18-2022, 02:58 AM
Full Court, I have you on ignore and I wouldn't bother reading anything you say in response to this but I'd like to point something out. Your recent behavior on ish is some of the SADDEST shit I've ever seen in my life. You are NOT funny, EVER. It's absolutely PATHETIC. Seeing these guys absolutely clown you on a daily basis is incredible, you unaware ****ing retard. I'm almost certain the whole board with the exception of two other low IQ dickheads would agree. You have absolutely no self awareness or self esteem. We all see it. Whatever is going on in your life or your mind, try to make changes. Get off the internet for a while. Go read a book or work out. Play ball. Talk to your neighbors. Try to be a better person than this worthless sack of shit you seem like on ish. Be better. We are rooting for you to get through this.

You really think he cares? People with no self awareness only care about filling their need for attention...despite if it's negative

Just watch...

Last post!

Full Court
09-18-2022, 07:48 AM

^Typical whiny Bronie.

"I swear I'm ignoring you....but you still trigger me and I still reply to you all the time."

What a loser.

Full Court
09-18-2022, 07:49 AM
You really think he cares? People with no self awareness only care about filling their need for attention...despite if it's negative

Just watch...

Last post!

Hi, beta Bronie. :lol
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3oKIPp pJDEGFYAMNvW%2F200.gif%3Fcid%3D790b7611qwgpae53mic t5ibc303mrprwoytjjcgevipkvcqv%26rid%3D200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

hateraid
09-18-2022, 10:56 AM
Last post!

Full Court
09-18-2022, 12:16 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3oKIPp pJDEGFYAMNvW%2F200.gif%3Fcid%3D790b7611qwgpae53mic t5ibc303mrprwoytjjcgevipkvcqv%26rid%3D200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

hateraid
09-18-2022, 12:35 PM
Still didn't get the last post!

LeGoat4Life
09-18-2022, 01:23 PM
^Typical whiny Bronie.

"I swear I'm ignoring you....but you still trigger me and I still reply to you all the time."

What a loser.

Full court having another Lebron kid on his dog leash

Full court fighting the good fight :applause:

Axe
09-18-2022, 02:59 PM

Apparently our resident ISH redneck jizzrag is too braindead to do anything else in its meaningless life tho. That's just what being a hopeless lebron hater has reduced it into since this year started.

From reading his posts months ago, this is what Full Court always looked like in my mind:

https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/article-1292931990395-0c8d7b00000005dc-251904_466x310.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=466%2C310
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjy-COD6uYn9sX5W8fW3mQxPoZh01LWTB4XA&usqp=CAU

Jizzrag itself is actually a former employee of breitbart. :lol

Full Court
09-18-2022, 05:26 PM
Still didn't get the last post!

Apparently our resident ISH redneck jizzrag is too braindead to do anything else in its meaningless life tho. That's just what being a hopeless lebron hater has reduced it into since this year started.

Keep barking, bitches. :roll:

hateraid
09-18-2022, 05:30 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjy-COD6uYn9sX5W8fW3mQxPoZh01LWTB4XA&usqp=CAU

Her getting denied last post got her on a leash lolol. She's got no self awareness hijacking all these threads because she needs the last post lolol

Watch....

Last post!

Full Court
09-18-2022, 05:39 PM
Her getting denied last post got her on a leash lolol. She's got no self awareness hijacking all these threads because she needs the last post lolol

Watch....

Last post!

Hey, bitch.

Bark!

hateraid
09-18-2022, 05:45 PM
Look, autistic kid doesn't have the last post!

Lolol

Full Court
09-18-2022, 07:36 PM
Look, autistic kid doesn't have the last post!

Lolol

Bark, bitch.

hateraid
09-18-2022, 09:20 PM
Last post!

Full Court
09-18-2022, 09:27 PM
Bark, bitch.

Axe
09-18-2022, 09:57 PM

Watch....

Last post!
Apparently all our pet jizzrag can do rn is none other than spamming shit like its delusional idol 3ball. :yaohappy:

Full Court
09-18-2022, 10:16 PM
Apparently all our pet jizzrag can do rn is none other than spamming shit like its delusional idol 3ball. :yaohappy:

^What a dingus. :lol

Axe over there like

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/df/f9/96dff9edea925a09e7a343532d5a5619.gif

hateraid
09-18-2022, 11:29 PM
Blaze?

Full Court
09-19-2022, 01:39 AM
:lebroncry

hateraid
09-19-2022, 03:58 AM
Blaze?

Full Court
09-19-2022, 08:07 AM

hateraid
09-19-2022, 09:45 AM
Last post

Full Court
09-19-2022, 10:20 AM

hateraid
09-19-2022, 12:06 PM
Last post

Full Court
09-19-2022, 02:02 PM

hateraid
09-19-2022, 02:24 PM
Last post!

Full Court
09-19-2022, 03:17 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.tmz.com%2F2019%2F05%2F14%2 F0514-enes-kanter-getty-4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

hateraid
09-20-2022, 10:58 AM
Last post