PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant is averaging the highest PPG in his 14th or later season since..

Dr. Lemon
12-01-2021, 01:08 PM
the Bean himself.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7qE8mq5bT9FQj7j2/200.gif

Mamba Mentality thangs.

12-01-2021, 01:29 PM
He is younger than Curry

ImKobe
12-01-2021, 02:16 PM
He is younger than Curry

Curry is in year 13 though.

KD would be in his 15th season if not for the Achilles injury as well. Time flies.

12-01-2021, 03:13 PM
Curry is in year 13 though.

KD would be in his 15th season if not for the Achilles injury as well. Time flies.And?

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 04:36 PM
He's a role player. His career can be replaced by Harrison Barnes and nobody would blink an eye. Until he wins a title with nets, that's his legacy.

pandiani17
12-01-2021, 04:38 PM
He's a role player. His career can be replaced by Harrison Barnes and nobody would blink an eye. Until he wins a title with nets, that's his legacy.

lol. I am not a fan of KD, but you have to give him respect. The best player in the league after LeBron in the last ten years, without any doubt. And one of the greatest scorers of all-time.

12-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Wow, yet another new high IQ poster breathing life into this board. Welcome:D

Dr. Lemon
12-01-2021, 04:42 PM

You can tell how low this poster's IQ is just by how he worded the username.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 04:44 PM
lol. I am not a fan of KD, but you have to give him respect. The best player in the league after LeBron in the last ten years, without any doubt. And one of the greatest scorers of all-time.

Can you give me any playoff runs where he felt like the best player in the league? You might have to go all the way back to the 2012 sadly, that's nearly a decade ago :roll:

The warriors this season really look like their missing him :oldlol:

Dr. Lemon
12-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Can you give me any playoff runs where he felt like the best player in the league? You might have to go all the way back to the 2012 sadly, that's nearly a decade ago :roll:

Last two KD playoff runs:

34/9/4 on 51/40/87.

32/5/5 on 51/44/90.

https://c.tenor.com/HpqANvGPyREAAAAC/joker.gif

Dr. Lemon
12-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Kevin Wayne Durant is the best player in basketball.

And once Harden sheds those love handles (I would say likely by January) and they get Harris back, the Nets will be the favorites to win the chip. Lock it up.

3-time champ loading.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Last two KD playoff runs:

34/9/4 on 51/40/87.

32/5/5 on 51/44/90.

https://c.tenor.com/HpqANvGPyREAAAAC/joker.gif

His stats were worse then kawhi in the playoffs last season and didn't make it any further in playoffs.

2019 he was just a role player that was plugged into a dynasty, similar to Toni kukoc

coin24
12-01-2021, 05:12 PM

Sounds like LeTiny jumping ship and stacking the deck. Replace him with Harrison Barnes and those teams win

ShawkFactory
12-01-2021, 05:12 PM

Literally 5 months ago.

Dr. Lemon
12-01-2021, 05:13 PM
His stats were worse then kawhi in the playoffs last season and didn't make it any further in playoffs.

2019 he was just a role player that was plugged into a dynasty, similar to Toni kukoc

Yup, Toni Kukoc has had many 30+ ppg playoff runs.

Injured Kawhi is irrelevant right now and will never sniff another NBA finals. My condolences.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Yup, Toni Kukoc has had many 30+ ppg playoff runs.

Injured Kawhi is irrelevant right now and will never sniff another NBA finals. My condolences.

Won a title without you, 73 wins without you, closed Paul and harden without you, swept conference finals without you, 1st place in the west right now without you.

Don't worry, you can still watch durant highlights

https://youtu.be/hN7DvLy4NDw

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 05:32 PM
Sounds like LeTiny jumping ship and stacking the deck. Replace him with Harrison Barnes and those teams win

He's a loser as well. But at least his teams aren't dominating without him.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Literally 5 months ago.

That was kawhi before he got hurt, then trae, then giannis.

Durant wasn't even top 3 and he has never led the playoffs in a single advanced stat through out his career.

Dr. Lemon
12-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Won a title without you, 73 wins without you, closed Paul and harden without you, swept conference finals without you, 1st place in the west right now without you.

Don't worry, you can still watch durant highlights

https://youtu.be/hN7DvLy4NDw

Better get those Kawhighlights ready on repeat. Because that's the last you'll be seeing of him at an elite level. :(

ShawkFactory
12-01-2021, 06:00 PM
That was kawhi before he got hurt, then trae, then giannis.

Durant wasn't even top 3 and he has never led the playoffs in a single advanced stat through out his career.

He outplayed Giannis head to head in a 7 game series

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 06:12 PM
He outplayed Giannis head to head in a 7 game series

No he didn't. He had Irving the first two wins and harden the rest of the series. Still CHOKED like he always does when he's not being a role player on the warriors. Lost a game 7 on his home court and airballed the game winning shot.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 06:15 PM
Better get those Kawhighlights ready on repeat. Because that's the last you'll be seeing of him at an elite level. :(

Kawhi won with role player Lowry.

While you been curry's doorman your entire life :(

SouBeachTalents
12-01-2021, 06:18 PM
Didn’t Kawhi’s team win multiple playoff games and make the conference finals without him last year? The irony is if you add Kukoc to the Clippers they beat the Suns last year.

Dr. Lemon
12-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Kawhi won with role player Lowry.

While you been curry's doorman your entire life :(

Somehow the doorman won both Finals MVPs. :mad:

ShawkFactory
12-01-2021, 06:26 PM
No he didn't. He had Irving the first two wins and harden the rest of the series. Still CHOKED like he always does when he's not being a role player on the warriors. Lost a game 7 on his home court and airballed the game winning shot.

I notice you like to use numbers to make your arguments but now you aren’t. How convenient

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 06:52 PM
Didn’t Kawhi’s team win multiple playoff games and make the conference finals without him last year? The irony is if you add Kukoc to the Clippers they beat the Suns last year.

paul george hasn't been out of the 1st round without kawhi since 2014.

Curry has won a championship and multiple finals during that span.

How can you possibly be this retarded? i need to have a long talk with your parents

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 06:53 PM
Somehow the doorman won both Finals MVPs. :mad:

Kevin "harrison barnes" durant had some good finals

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 06:54 PM
I notice you like to use numbers to make your arguments but now you aren’t. How convenient

I don't care about stats when it comes to an empty stats ashy bitch like durant. Your career can be replaced by Harrison Barnes as seen in 2015.

ShawkFactory
12-01-2021, 07:31 PM
I don't care about stats when it comes to an empty stats ashy bitch like durant. Your career can be replaced by Harrison Barnes as seen in 2015.

There is truly no point to you.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-01-2021, 07:37 PM
There is truly no point to you.

I've made my point:

You were replaced by guys like Harrison Barnes and Jordan Poole, nobody blinked an eye.

ShawkFactory
12-01-2021, 09:07 PM
I've made my point:

You were replaced by guys like Harrison Barnes and Jordan Poole, nobody blinked an eye.

Didn't you say that Trae was better than Durant in the playoffs last year?

Stop making your thing so obvious. Reel it in..a lot.