PDA

View Full Version : If cp3 beats steph again tonight i have to put him in the lead for MVP

Im so nba'd out
12-03-2021, 03:13 PM
just think about it before you react in its totality.... That would be him beating steph twice head up, without booker for 1.5 games, and being the head of the snake of the best team in the league

He also leapfrogged jokic with the win vs gsw on tuesday as #2 right now in mvp

Dr. Lemon
12-03-2021, 03:27 PM
The Point God > The 3-Point Chucker.

https://c.tenor.com/3grcJZ9DyEkAAAAC/cp3-chris-paul.gif

AirBonner
12-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Cp3 and Wardell will choke this game. It will come down to who wants to lose the most

HunterSThompson
12-03-2021, 04:55 PM
if paul averaged just 3 more points i'd agree. but 14ppg is just too little even with the league leading 10apg

wagexslave
12-03-2021, 05:05 PM
As a Suns fan I'm keeping my expectations low. Not only is there no Booker, but also we're having to travel to them after playing a game last night meanwhile they've been resting for 3 days at home preparing for this game.

Whack how the NBA even schedules these games where 1 team is on the 2nd night of a back to back and the other got almost half a week rest. Like it's already tough to overcome the lack of Booker(especially when 3rd string guard Elfrid Payton is new to the team and has barely got any minutes thus far, has 0 chemistry developed with the team yet). If I was a betting man I'd prob have to take the Warriors. Just too many hurdles to overcome, unrealistic for me to expect my Suns to beat a good ass team like the Warriors for the 2nd time in one week under these circumstances.

Looking more forward to Christmas day. Hopefully Devin and Klay will both be playing in that game. Would make for an epic Christmas matchup. Idk much about Wiseman or his injury situation/timeline personally. Is he gonna be ready for the Christmas game? It's too bad Frank Kaminsky isn't due to come back from his injury any time soon, he was balling and playing his best bball of his career before he got injured. Saric would be nice to have as well, shame what happened to him last season when he was arguably a 6moty candidate then got COVID and was never quite the same after, then tore his ACL game 1 of the Finals and will likely miss most of the year. Would have simply loved see both these deep rosters at 100% full health playing at their best, 0 injury factors.